Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Should I Move On Or Still Stick Around Him??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Move On Or Still Stick Around Him??? (4636 Views)

Only A Real Woman Would See This And Still Stick With You....true Or False? / Should I Still Stick To Him? / Is It Over?should I Move On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Move On Or Still Stick Around Him??? by fav1(f): 5:43pm On Apr 19, 2012
ok this is my story... My bf and i av been datin for almost 2years naw, and within dis 2yrs its been one issue or d oda abt oda girls. dey keep calling,sending sms, pictures and all, i keep sein ladies stuffs in his house and all but with all des i still stick around him cos i feel he realy loves me and he does not know how to say NO to these girls, Even all his Ex r still fwends with him.... But i Love this dude whole heartedly,unconditionally and i was sincere and faithful to him all tru, even prayed and fasted about it.. until recently when he had his bday party, HE KISSED anoda girl infront of me and i also get to find out about one of his Ex and how serious their relationship is growing back, family involved and all. and then i sat him down and asked him abt the whole thingy and d most shocking part is that he laughed about it. but he keeps saying d oda girl is not sum1 he can marry, that its me he realy wana get settled with... but things started gettin more worse and i cudnt just sit and being misserable. so i meet this new guy dat gives me attention and all, im gettin to like him much, tho i dnt realy knw him yet but i know i like him. so now my bf got to find out abt dis new guy and siezed my phones for days of which i dont av anytin im hiding, but i av sum madt naughty guys on my contact which chatted shit wiv him..
so to cut d whole story short, he asked me abt des guys and all, den i told him d truth and abt d new dude i just meet altho no Sexual intercourse yet btw us. but to my bf "ve cheated" and den he calls me all sorts of names, dissed me wiv my past and all... with all these I STILL BEGGED HIM SO MUCH.and he says he has heard.
but he keeps saying he cant 4GIVE me and hes acting Nice des days.
But im so scared. dont even knw what to do?
I realy Love him so much.

plss i need a reasonable advice from y'all....
Re: Should I Move On Or Still Stick Around Him??? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 19, 2012
he is goin to use that against u and dump u eventually. so i'd advice u leave him alone, cos i am sure he is plannin somethin serious with one of those girls and dont give a hoot what u think, and BTW how will he kiss another babe in the pressence of someone he claims to love
Re: Should I Move On Or Still Stick Around Him??? by Dyt(f): 6:39pm On Apr 19, 2012
Tell him I said he's a jealous foool
So dat cld get 2 him huh?

As it is now d person above me has said it
Jst let him b
Tho nt easy bt my dear, u gotta push it
Re: Should I Move On Or Still Stick Around Him??? by greentea1: 7:55pm On Apr 19, 2012
Tough choice, [img]http://www.spgames.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: Should I Move On Or Still Stick Around Him??? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 19, 2012
Eeyah.
Re: Should I Move On Or Still Stick Around Him??? by Killz3(m): 8:13pm On Apr 19, 2012
fav1: ok this is my story... My bf and i av been datin for almost 2years naw, and within dis 2yrs its been one issue or d oda abt oda girls. dey keep calling,sending sms, pictures and all, i keep sein ladies stuffs in his house and all but with all des i still stick around him cos i feel he realy loves me and he does not know how to say NO to these girls, Even all his Ex r still fwends with him.... But i Love this dude whole heartedly,unconditionally and i was sincere and faithful to him all tru, even prayed and fasted about it.. until recently when he had his bday party, HE KISSED anoda girl infront of me and i also get to find out about one of his Ex and how serious their relationship is growing back, family involved and all. and then i sat him down and asked him abt the whole thingy and d most shocking part is that he laughed about it. but he keeps saying d oda girl is not sum1 he can marry, that its me he realy wana get settled with... but things started gettin more worse and i cudnt just sit and being misserable. so i meet this new guy dat gives me attention and all, im gettin to like him much, tho i dnt realy knw him yet but i know i like him. so now my bf got to find out abt dis new guy and siezed my phones for days of which i dont av anytin im hiding, but i av sum madt naughty guys on my contact which chatted shit wiv him..
so to cut d whole story short, he asked me abt des guys and all, den i told him d truth and abt d new dude i just meet altho no Sexual intercourse yet btw us. but to my bf "ve cheated" and den he calls me all sorts of names, dissed me wiv my past and all... with all these I STILL BEGGED HIM SO MUCH.and he says he has heard.
but he keeps saying he cant 4GIVE me and hes acting Nice des days.
But im so scared. dont even knw what to do?
I realy Love him so much.

plss i need a reasonable advice from y'all....
Smh! This is what happens when you make a guy you are not married to the center of your world. Why will you take such crap? Are you that insecure? Seize your phone for days? WTF

I don't know much, but this is not love. He won't be open to any agreement, cos you are scared of him, and you can't really confront him. Get out of that relationship for your own good, or stay and be traumatized unnecessarily. He's not even planning to marry you. What nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Should I Move On Or Still Stick Around Him??? by Reuben2012(m): 8:19pm On Apr 19, 2012
Any of these advice u want to decide on just THINK twice SO u will not lose the two guys
Re: Should I Move On Or Still Stick Around Him??? by Akinagirl(f): 9:19pm On Apr 19, 2012
Poster come on now. Good riddance to bad horrible rubbish. He really doesnt love you. He had no right to take your phone. After all of what he has done to you. He doesnt deserve a secon or third chance. This man is going to marry his ex. Not you. Get out now and maintain your sanity. Nonsense. Hes playing you and your eyes are wide open.
Re: Should I Move On Or Still Stick Around Him??? by khukhi(f): 10:30pm On Apr 19, 2012
Akinagirl: Poster come on now. Good riddance to bad horrible rubbish. He really doesnt love you. He had no right to take your phone. After all of what he has done to you. He doesnt deserve a secon or third chance. This man is going to marry his ex. Not you. Get out now and maintain your sanity. Nonsense. Hes playing you and your eyes are wide open.

undecided *singing Love is Blind by Eve...*" love is blind,and it'll take over your mind. What you think is love, is truly not you need to elevate and find "..
Re: Should I Move On Or Still Stick Around Him??? by valenlabella(f): 11:07pm On Apr 19, 2012
Any man who treats you the way he treats you is not worthy of your love at all! It's obvious he has no respect for you and doesn't take your relationship seriously. The best advice I can give you is to move on and find someone else who is willing to treat you with respect and love you the way that he should.

1 Like

Re: Should I Move On Or Still Stick Around Him??? by ITbomb(m): 4:21am On Apr 20, 2012
what r they called again?
Fishbrain
Femine stock who cant use their brain
Re: Should I Move On Or Still Stick Around Him??? by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 20, 2012
U̶̲̥̅̊ & Ūя̲̅ bf needs some growin up τ̅☺ D̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡! Sounds more like child's play τ̅☺ ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ than A̶̲̥̅ relationship
Re: Should I Move On Or Still Stick Around Him??? by kpolli(m): 10:45am On Apr 20, 2012
ITbomb: what r they called again?
Fishbrain
Femine stock who cant use their brain
Re: Should I Move On Or Still Stick Around Him??? by BolaBankole(m): 11:54am On Apr 20, 2012
@Poster permit me to ask how old you are and what is the age of this guy? It seems yhe is your first guy and you have little or no knowledge of an ideal relationship.you don't need to be told that this is not love but abuse at its peak, I don't want to retorate what other has said but just sit down and think for how long will you continue to live under fear of someone you claim to love, from every indication the same thing this guy is telling you is what his telling others thereby playing on your intelligence. I will advice you to quit the relationship, stay away from the other guy and focus on building your career...when the times comes the right guy will come just like a thief at night and will be the one that will respect your feelings and opinion.

1 Like

Re: Should I Move On Or Still Stick Around Him??? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 20, 2012
I guess this boyfriend of yours must be rich (first and foremost), and perhaps also handsome and/or good in bed. And these are the only things that got you attracted to him and keeps you attracted to him. If that is the case, what makes you think you deserve to enjoy these things all alone? Would you still love him and want him this bad if he suddenly goes broke? Then I'm sure all the other girls would leave him for you to enjoy all by yourself.
Re: Should I Move On Or Still Stick Around Him??? by fav1(f): 2:38pm On Apr 20, 2012
BolaBankole: @Poster permit me to ask how old you are and what is the age of this guy? It seems yhe is your first guy and you have little or no knowledge of an ideal relationship.you don't need to be told that this is not love but abuse at its peak, I don't want to retorate what other has said but just sit down and think for how long will you continue to live under fear of someone you claim to love, from every indication the same thing this guy is telling you is what his telling others thereby playing on your intelligence. I will advice you to quit the relationship, stay away from the other guy and focus on building your career...when the times comes the right guy will come just like a thief at night and will be the one that will respect your feelings and opinion.

Bola all well said. tho hes not my first guy nor second bur thanks for d advice.God bless u real good. smiley
Re: Should I Move On Or Still Stick Around Him??? by fav1(f): 2:43pm On Apr 20, 2012
pro01: I guess this boyfriend of yours must be rich (first and foremost), and perhaps also handsome and/or good in bed. And these are the only things that got you attracted to him and keeps you attracted to him. If that is the case, what makes you think you deserve to enjoy these things all alone? Would you still love him and want him this bad if he suddenly goes broke? Then I'm sure all the other girls would leave him for you to enjoy all by yourself.

P.O.C Money has nothin to do with this cos Am rich on my own shocked.... Sex also has nothin to do wiv dis cos im not a freak... and for d look Im sure hes not d cutest/finest guy v dated..
Re: Should I Move On Or Still Stick Around Him??? by kpolli(m): 4:56pm On Apr 20, 2012
BolaBankole: @Poster permit me to ask how old you are and what is the age of this guy? It seems yhe is your first guy and you have little or no knowledge of an ideal relationship.you don't need to be told that this is not love but abuse at its peak, I don't want to retorate what other has said but just sit down and think for how long will you continue to live under fear of someone you claim to love, from every indication the same thing this guy is telling you is what his telling others thereby playing on your intelligence. I will advice you to quit the relationship, stay away from the other guy and focus on building your career...when the times comes the right guy will come just like a thief at night and will be the one that will respect your feelings and opinion.

Disagree, what did the other guy do?
Re: Should I Move On Or Still Stick Around Him??? by fav1(f): 5:05pm On Apr 20, 2012
[quote author=kpolli]

Disagree, what did the other guy do?[/quo
Re: Should I Move On Or Still Stick Around Him??? by deshclones(m): 5:12pm On Apr 20, 2012
~Killz~:

Smh! This is what happens when you make a guy you are not married to the center of your world. Why will you take such crap? Are you that insecure? Seize your phone for days? WTF

I don't know much, but this is not love. He won't be open to any agreement, cos you are scared of him, and you can't really confront him. Get out of that relationship for your own good, or stay and be traumatized unnecessarily. He's not even planning to marry you. What nonsense!

o boy must you yell and shout at every opportunity??advice the chi or STFU... wonder what sort of dad you will make..hmmh sad sad sad
Re: Should I Move On Or Still Stick Around Him??? by tellwisdom: 5:14pm On Apr 20, 2012
deshclones:

o boy must you yell and shout at every opportunity??advice the chi or STFU... wonder what sort of dad you will make..hmmh sad sad sad

Bro, he's a lost kid with internet access undecided undecided
Re: Should I Move On Or Still Stick Around Him??? by Killz3(m): 5:52pm On Apr 20, 2012
deshclones:

Blah Blah Blah. . . Must you quote me at every opportunity?
Re: Should I Move On Or Still Stick Around Him??? by agreene: 10:04pm On Apr 20, 2012
I am an African American woman living in the states and not in a million years would my bf seize my phone. What is that about?

Just leave him because he is pathetic. In any relationship you must show your partner how you want to be treated -1st by treating yourself

with respect and dignity. I was really close to my college best friend. He is Nigerian. We decided to start dating and I broke it off

because he lacks communication. He goes days without calling. When you have all the signs- it doesn't take other people to tell you what is really

going on here. He is disrespectful and self centered. Sometimes you must remove yourself from such negative situations in order to know your own

self worth. He has drained you of your dignity and self respect. Sometimes we you love someone you hope they will love you enough to treat you

like you want and asked to be treated. I have learned in past relationships if you allow a person to disrespect you they will continue until you

draw boundaries. Pick you head up...Mend your heart. You deserve to be with someone that will shower unconditional love your way.

Learn your self worth. Take this time out to distance yourself from him. Write about your feelings. Start journaling. The 1st couple of days will

be tough. You will feel as if you can't breathe without him. You will feel nauseous but love you will survive. Once all the shade comes off from where

he has blinded you for years..you will wake up one day and say WHAT THE Bleep WAS I THINKING?

I will pray for you.

Amanda

1 Like

Re: Should I Move On Or Still Stick Around Him??? by 190: 10:09am On Apr 21, 2012
Hehehehe - I love that boy, i love that boy,

Thats waht you ladies deserve tongue
Re: Should I Move On Or Still Stick Around Him??? by fav1(f): 11:20am On Apr 23, 2012
agreene: I am an African American woman living in the states and not in a million years would my bf seize my phone. What is that about?

Just leave him because he is pathetic. In any relationship you must show your partner how you want to be treated -1st by treating yourself

with respect and dignity. I was really close to my college best friend. He is Nigerian. We decided to start dating and I broke it off

because he lacks communication. He goes days without calling. When you have all the signs- it doesn't take other people to tell you what is really

going on here. He is disrespectful and self centered. Sometimes you must remove yourself from such negative situations in order to know your own

self worth. He has drained you of your dignity and self respect. Sometimes we you love someone you hope they will love you enough to treat you

like you want and asked to be treated. I have learned in past relationships if you allow a person to disrespect you they will continue until you

draw boundaries. Pick you head up...Mend your heart. You deserve to be with someone that will shower unconditional love your way.

Learn your self worth. Take this time out to distance yourself from him. Write about your feelings. Start journaling. The 1st couple of days will

be tough. You will feel as if you can't breathe without him. You will feel nauseous but love you will survive. Once all the shade comes off from where

he has blinded you for years..you will wake up one day and say WHAT THE Bleep WAS I THINKING?

I will pray for you.

Amanda

God bless u Amanda.... dats d best advice i ad so far with reasons.
thank u Love.

1 Like

Re: Should I Move On Or Still Stick Around Him??? by ITbomb(m): 11:31am On Apr 23, 2012
since u too ugly and have insecurity and inferiority problem and u r not sure any responsible guy will ever look ur way, I suggest u stick with him, nature has its own way of giving people what they deserved at their level.
U r a pathetic lover
Re: Should I Move On Or Still Stick Around Him??? by fav1(f): 3:31pm On Apr 23, 2012
ITbomb: since u too ugly and have insecurity and inferiority problem and u r not sure any responsible guy will ever look ur way, I suggest u stick with him, nature has its own way of giving people what they deserved at their level.
U r a pathetic lover

ITbomb or whatever, u shudnt use ur big mouth to judge who u dnt knw ok.... lipsrsealed
Re: Should I Move On Or Still Stick Around Him??? by agreene: 8:32pm On Apr 23, 2012
fav1:

God bless u Amanda.... dats d best advice i ad so far with reasons.
thank u Love.

Fav1-I am happy to provide you with advise that I hope will help you start
your journey to mending your heart, mind and soul.

Do you have a skype ID? We can continue to chit chat there. How are you doing today?

How was your weekend? Is everything okay?

Amanda
Re: Should I Move On Or Still Stick Around Him??? by Rexious(m): 9:09pm On Apr 23, 2012
I'm going thru d same predicament in my relationship. Tho, I'm a jealous type, i can't disrespect a woman to dat level o. To be honest, ladies don't deserve respect in a relationship. I've given so much respect to my gf and expecting d same treatment but all i get are disrespect, lies and dishonesty. Pls use ur head more than ur heart. I'm going thru d same predicament in my relationship. Tho, I'm a jealous type, i can't disrespect a woman to dat level o. To be honest, ladies don't deserve respect in a relationship. I've given so much respect to my gf and expecting d same treatment but all i get are disrespect, lies and dishonesty. Pls use ur head more than ur heart. I'm going thru d same predicament in my relationship. Tho, I'm a jealous type, i can't disrespect a woman to dat level o. To be honest, ladies don't deserve respect in a relationship. I've given so much respect to my gf and expecting d same treatment but all i get are disrespect, lies and dishonesty. Pls use ur head more than ur heart.
Re: Should I Move On Or Still Stick Around Him??? by busybee24: 9:25pm On Apr 23, 2012
Listen life is too short to make a man the centre of your world like you did
This man clearly does not give two shits about you... im sorry to say that so harshly but its true,.. is that the basis of what you want a future serious relationship to be? even marriage?? and they way he talks about the other girls so callously to you... ever think about how he talks about you to them.. Honey and for a man to seize your phone?? thats utter disrespectful..leave that caveman alone... this man sees you as a willing slave he can control. Get out, find a man that loves you for you... and take you time there is no rush. its better to do things the right way.. Move on!!! thats harder said than done but if you dont love you 100% who else will.

1 Like

Re: Should I Move On Or Still Stick Around Him??? by GboyegaD(m): 9:44pm On Apr 23, 2012
If you guys are only dating and he is already seizing your phone and you still do not think you should leave him, then be sure that when you get married, he would start asking you to kneel down as punishment whenever he wills. See the writing on the wall and move on since he said he cannot forgive you and for him he's got all the rights in the world to flirt around.
Re: Should I Move On Or Still Stick Around Him??? by fav1(f): 10:43am On Apr 24, 2012
agreene:

Fav1-I am happy to provide you with advise that I hope will help you start
your journey to mending your heart, mind and soul.

Do you have a skype ID? We can continue to chit chat there. How are you doing today?

How was your weekend? Is everything okay?

Amanda

yea sure. gime urs and we'l kick it off from der.
*wink*

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Type And Race Of Women or Men Are You Attracted To? / 11 / Stop Insulting Unilag Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.