Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

How To Catch Every Lady You Admire With Ease - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Catch Every Lady You Admire With Ease (1834 Views)

Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story / If U'r Shy To Approach A Girl U Admire, Dis Is Just A Simple Trick. / Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Catch Every Lady You Admire With Ease by mayorcowboy: 8:21pm On Nov 24, 2012
How to catch every lady you admire with ease.
If you saw her the first time,be it in the school,supermarket,silver-bird,office etc.

Step one:
Draw her attention by offering her a charming smile and weave ur hand to her.if u
are opportune tell her i like ur her style,ur dress,shoe,ur pointed nose if see has;just
find something in her to complement.But,don't waste more than 30seconds doing that.If u
want to go, offer her a charming smile and weave.

Step two:
If u meet her again the same place or any where,don't rush to call or great her,take ur time look direct to
her eyeball, immediately ur eyes come in contact with her's smile and weave to her. you can go if ur through with
what ur there to do for the day. she will be very happy u admired her again,will soon be worried u love her but don't want to open up and will think about you, if she got home or if less busy later in day.

Step three:
Be compose and walk direct to her, ask her few questions that the answers is within her office,school or her environment so that she will answer you with ease. After she answered your question,look direct to her eyeball right there introduce urself, i'm ur name;u extend a hand shake with warming smile she will extend her hand too and she will gladly tell u her name. After the hand shake end it urself by saying is nice meeting you, hope to see you some other time.
Don't ask for her number yet,she will start thinking about you immediately you go.

Step four:
And finally, go to the same place you normally meet her. If she notice you or saw you she will first smile at you, meaning she is given you audience.you can complement something again, u can raise a topic if she is less busy.End by saying is it possible i ask for ur number she will gladly give u, because she has been waiting for that for along time. but, pls don't form, just be your natural self.
After the number, gently ask her when does she normally have chance on daily bases or go for brake. she will tell you,make time ur self honor ur appointment with her at the near by eatery,if she come give her like N2000 to buy something for herself.then toast her immediately she can never say no because she has bcome use to you.

Notes:
You must look good and composed each time u want to go her side.
Because ladies will first access you by ur appearance.Is a magic strategy, read and comment. Bye for now, i love u all.
Re: How To Catch Every Lady You Admire With Ease by Agiliti(m): 8:34pm On Nov 24, 2012
mayor-cowboy:
How to catch every lady you admire with ease.
If you saw her the first time,be it in the school,supermarket,silver-bird,office etc.

Step one:
Draw her attention by offering her a charming smile and weave ur hand to her.if u
are opportune tell her i like ur her style,ur dress,shoe,ur pointed nose if see has;just
find something in her to complement.But,don't waste more than 30seconds doing that.If u
want to go a offer her a charming smile and weave.

Step two:
If u meet her again the same place or any where,don't rush to call or great her,take ur time look direct to
her eyeball, immediately ur eye germ with her's smile and weave to her. you can go if ur through with
what ur there to do for the day. she will be very happy u admired her again,will soon be worried u love her but never open up and will think about if she got home or if less busy later in day.

Step three:
Be compose and walk direct to her, ask her few questions that the answers is within her office,school or her environment so that she will answer you with ease. After she answered your question,look direct to her eyeball right there i'm ur name;u extend a hand shake with warming smile she will extend her hand too and she will gladly tell u her name. After the hand shake end it urself by saying is nice meeting you, hope to see you some other time.Don't ask for her number yet,she will start thinking about you immediately you go.

Step four:
And finally, go to the same place you normally meet her. If she notice you or saw you she will first smile at you, meaning she is given you audience.you can complement something again within her, u can raise a topic if she is less busy.End by saying is it possible i ask for ur number she will gladly give u, because she has been waiting for that for along time. but, pls don't form for her just be your natural self.
After the number, gently ask when she normally have chance on daily bases or go to brake. she will tell you,make time ur self have appointment with her at the near by eatery,if she come give her like N2000 to buy something for herself.then toast her immediately she can never say no because she has bcome use to you.

Notes:
You must look good and composed each time u want to go her side.
Because ladies will first access you by ur appearance.Is a magic strategy, read and comment. Bye for now, i love u all.

the kain bomb you dey blow, no be only catch you go catch, you go kidnap am grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Catch Every Lady You Admire With Ease by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 24, 2012
Hahahahahaha

If a girl does not like you, you have just 20 percent chance of getting her. i am tired of seeing all these rules on how to get a lady, how to do this, how to do that. There is no rule to attraction.

Simple just be yourself to any lady you like and you want, if she likes you, i mean the chemistry is there between the both of you then you have 90 percent chance of getting her, but if she doesnt like you, my brother forget it, that is women for you, unless you have the bargaining power............ chedahsss..... you know what i mean.

cheers................

1 Like

Re: How To Catch Every Lady You Admire With Ease by lolaluv1(f): 8:57pm On Nov 24, 2012
What do you mean by 'weave to her'?

Is that a new way of saying: 'walk over to her'?

To go to the topic, this your style of wooing go blow for your face if you try it on a no-nonsense girl.tongue
Re: How To Catch Every Lady You Admire With Ease by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 24, 2012
Bullshitology101
Re: How To Catch Every Lady You Admire With Ease by k2039: 9:38pm On Nov 24, 2012
If she doesn't like you, wasting your you only wasting your goddamn time.
This is complete and utter bullshi.t.
Re: How To Catch Every Lady You Admire With Ease by Mynd44: 9:47pm On Nov 24, 2012
Another brainless thread from a brainless OP
Re: How To Catch Every Lady You Admire With Ease by wonda26(m): 9:57pm On Nov 24, 2012
Mercedez911 tipper load of crap.
Re: How To Catch Every Lady You Admire With Ease by Pires07(m): 9:59pm On Nov 24, 2012
Na real waive to her cheesy
Re: How To Catch Every Lady You Admire With Ease by cindyrella(f): 10:34pm On Nov 24, 2012
Mtcheeeeeeew! undecided
Re: How To Catch Every Lady You Admire With Ease by Rooneyboy(m): 10:36pm On Nov 24, 2012
Poster abeg what did u drink tonight ?
Me thinks u took above ur limit.
Re: How To Catch Every Lady You Admire With Ease by horlajide: 10:41pm On Nov 24, 2012
@OP your grammatical prowess is so flawless, fluent and near perfection. I guess you speak with an accent too
Re: How To Catch Every Lady You Admire With Ease by Wislet(f): 11:00pm On Nov 24, 2012
babyface333: Hahahahahaha

If a girl does not like you, you have just 20 percent chance of getting her. i am tired of seeing all these rules on how to get a lady, how to do this, how to do that. There is no rule to attraction.

Simple just be yourself to any lady you like and you want, if she likes you, i mean the chemistry is there between the both of you then you have 90 percent chance of getting her, but if she doesnt like you, my brother forget it, that is women for you, unless you have the bargaining power............ chedahsss..... you know what i mean.

cheers................
thank u so much.
Aaah!
Lol
Re: How To Catch Every Lady You Admire With Ease by Riskymallam: 1:15pm On Nov 25, 2012
The bullets coming out of your gullet is despicable.
Re: How To Catch Every Lady You Admire With Ease by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 25, 2012
Op,

Nice write up. One or two things to learn though
Re: How To Catch Every Lady You Admire With Ease by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 25, 2012
Lol, u guys too harsh o...no mercy at all on d op, guy u tried jareh, just try and edit ur post well next time, there are typographical errors and some phrasing issues, mend them n ur post is good to go smiley

Finally, wlcm to nairaland grin
Re: How To Catch Every Lady You Admire With Ease by Tyche(m): 3:46pm On Nov 25, 2012
cindyrella: Mtcheeeeeeew! undecided

Stop sighing let me weave at you.
Re: How To Catch Every Lady You Admire With Ease by patholaw: 3:53pm On Nov 25, 2012
Funny thread..... grin
i just tried it with 1 Agbero girl...if u see d way she looked at me ehn...nobody tell me b4 i move
Re: How To Catch Every Lady You Admire With Ease by Mynd44: 3:55pm On Nov 25, 2012
patholaw: Funny thread..... grin
i just tried it with 1 Agbero girl...if u see d way she looked at me ehn...nobody tell me b4 i move
Lmao

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians View Girls Who Smoke As Bad Girls? / Relationship Debate On Nairaland [Episode 1] / Signs That He Has Another Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.