Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men - Culture (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men (30282 Views)

When Black Men Ruled Europe: The Moors Of Spain / Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? / Are Light Skinned Black Women More Beautiful Than Dark Skinned Black Women? Y? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 3:03am On Mar 27, 2013
How the hell did this thread go from questioning if BW are loyal to BM to questiononing if onila is LS now to questioning the diversity of Nigeria. grin grin grin
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 3:04am On Mar 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: like someone can say they look like us, naija is an average diversity just like every African nation

But Yohh

Check It...

Nigeria has "YOU" inside of "Them"....But "You" don't have "Them" Inside of "You"

...........................You feel me?....

They have your Bantu Morphs.......But do you have as much of their "Non Bantu" Esque Morphs

Nigeria#1 In African Diversity till someone writes a great argument on another nation's behalf. tongue
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 3:04am On Mar 27, 2013
Cameroon has an extremely heterogeneous population, consisting of approximately 250 ethnic groups. Cameroon Highlanders constitute the plurality at 38 percent of the total population. They include the Bamileke and the Bamoun. The coastal tropical forest peoples, including the Bassa, Douala, and many smaller entities account for about 12 percent of the population. In the southern tropical forest, ethnic groups include the Ewondo, Bulu, and Fang (all Beti subgroups), and the Maka and Pygmies (officially called Bakas). They account for about 18 percent of the population. The Fulani (Fula: Fulɓe; French

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_Cameroon
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 3:05am On Mar 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: When your are ignorant it is better to b humble , the same cameroon called Africa in miniature abeg park well you ain't making any sense @ sholly
Your point is??
When people call me ignorant, I like them to prove it. I don't go about pasting words I copy from the dictionary without a full understanding of what I'm saying.

So according to you, Cameroon is more diverse because Cameroon is called Africa in miniature. Mu ska ska ska ska, LMAO in swahili. Dude, get real!! I'll educate your dumb a*ss teachers. Leggo!
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 3:06am On Mar 27, 2013
Some people think being razz is something to be proud about..lmao at least I don't lick your lonely azz
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by onila(f): 3:06am On Mar 27, 2013
the central african round face

Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 3:06am On Mar 27, 2013
Shollypopz:
Your point is??
When people call me ignorant, I like them to prove it. I don't go about pasting words I copy from the dictionary without a full understanding of what I'm saying.

So according to you, Cameroon is more diverse because Cameroon is called Africa in miniature. Mu ska ska ska ska, LMAO in swahili. Dude, get real!! I'll educate your dumb a*ss teachers. Leggo!
you are not making any sense.
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by onila(f): 3:08am On Mar 27, 2013
pleep: The pic is gone. All i'm saying is that if the 'ofe-manu' girls had seen you pretending to be a half-caste they would have torn you a new butthole.
thats not half cast but brown

and yea i am glad my ofe-manu bi-thches are not here grin
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 3:09am On Mar 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Some people think being razz is something to be proud about..lmao at least I don't lick your lonely azz
Lonely?? Child pls! Stop being a coward, u got something to say, fvcking quote me and say it!! You spill bull crap like Cameroon is more diverse, prove it is all I ask!!

Don't get offended, no need to bring ur insecurities to the fore-front.
LMAO @ razz grin
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 3:09am On Mar 27, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII:

But Yohh

Check It...

Nigeria has "YOU" inside of "Them"....But "You" don't have "Them" Inside of "You"

...........................You feel me?....

They have your Bantu Morphs.......But do you have as much of their "Non Bantu" Esque Morphs

Nigeria#1 In African Diversity till someone writes a great argument on another nation's behalf. tongue

I got what you said and yes we do Kanuri, TiV , Fulani are all indigenous in Cameroon.
Ibibio and Effik same
So we have more Non Bantu than they have Bantu.

They only pass us because of the size of their population
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 3:10am On Mar 27, 2013
Galaxy Note aka Eke has Arrived

......Eke and Her Transgendered Nephew are about to Assault my Homie Cameroon.

Why yall messin mah Homie? lol
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 3:11am On Mar 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: you are not making any sense.
Of course, you're not knowledgeable enough to decipher simple English. Wait!..make I translate to French, u'll understand then, Ewu!
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 3:11am On Mar 27, 2013
Shollypopz:
Lonely?? Child pls! Stop being a coward, u got something to say, fvcking quote me and say it!! You spill bull crap like Cameroon is more diverse, prove it is all I ask!!

Don't get offended, no need to bring ur insecurities to the fore-front.
LMAO @
i usually don't quote moronic bastard like you ,you are the one who wants to prove me wrong so prove your claim, I wasn't discussing with you I have nothing to prove to u get off my d.ick
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by pleep(m): 3:11am On Mar 27, 2013
You guys forget about this diversity crap who cares?

Ofe-manu women, r.ape onila now, ive been waiting for the last 3 pages! grin
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 3:12am On Mar 27, 2013
Somebody go grab onila's quote clowning yoruba Women

I need a Laugh...
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 3:13am On Mar 27, 2013
Didn't pleep say yoruba womenz wipe their asssholes with their Hand?

Yuck.
tongue
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by pleep(m): 3:14am On Mar 27, 2013
water under the bridge... i dont have the time to pick a fight with that lot wink
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 3:15am On Mar 27, 2013
Shollypopz:
Of course, you're not knowledgeable enough to decipher simple English. Wait!..make I translate to French, u'll understand then, Ewu!
look at who is talking? The one who boasts about 250 ethnic groups when Cameroon has more than 250 abeg please, you are not very smart translate whatever you want..the truth remains Cameroon is as diverse as Naija.period. swallow and accept it it won't kill u
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 3:15am On Mar 27, 2013
Onila Posted a Picture of Herself in the

"Black women who can rock blonde hair thread"

I'm surprised you all didn't go back and use that pic.

She certainly didn't fend off the accusations of it being her.
onila: the central african round face

She bad though.
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 3:16am On Mar 27, 2013
How about without the Weave?

Ordinary
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 3:18am On Mar 27, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: How about without the Weave?

Ordinary

I dont care. She got some nice t*ts.
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 3:19am On Mar 27, 2013
http://cameroon-tour.com/languages/index.html

Towards the vast forest zone, on the western plateau and in the coastal region, live the pygmy and Bantou people. The pygmies are believed to be the oldest settlers in Cameroon. The north is characterized by the ‘Kirdis’ (meaning non-moslem) population as well as other descendants of the Sao civilization. From the north down south ends up in hills and plateaus at the foot of which live the Fulbe. This diversity is marked by a variety of behaviors, activities, cultures and languages. This has however not influenced the sense of togetherness and peace in Cameroon. It is rather a political advantage in the sense that no group totally dominates the territory in terms of numbers. Main racial groups Oral history holds that Cameroonians originated from diverse geographical regions. The main groups identified are the: pygmies, Negritiques and Sudanese. Some groups have over a long period conserved a high degree of homogeneity due to restricted marriages within their lineage or clan. This is the case with the Elog Mpoo of the Sanaga and lower valleys of the Nyong. In the Bameleke region, several royal lineages conserve their homogeneity by marrying only within this cast. And during the succession of a leader in most cases, there is insurance that the successor is a pure descendant from the same group. A good example is within the Bamun dynasty founded by Nchare in the XVII century. Most clans have over time adapted strategies that have for long preserved their lineage and limited intermarriages. Some communities practice endogamy at a family level. This is the case with the Mkako who occupy the Kadei and Doume valleys in the East. Most small groups tended to marry amongst themselves or in close neighborhoods; marrying out of this context was just an issue of looking for a supplementary companion for those practicing polygamy. These practices coupled with the fact that clans that have subsequently originated live in the same geographic locations, make the identification of people of the same group easy. Some people

Do you even know what's the Sao Civilization?
Learn to b humble , esp when you don't know sh.it
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 3:21am On Mar 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: i usually don't quote moronic bastard like you ,you are the one who wants to prove me wrong so prove your claim, I wasn't discussing with you I have nothing to prove to u get off my d.ick
Moronic bastard just like the father that birthed you....
hahahaha...I will kill you in the insult games, but ain't nobody got time for that!

Dude, ur d1ck is too small for me to climb on. If anything, I'm on your lame a*ss comment - "Cameroon is more diverse"

A country where there are over 250, 400 dialets (Nigeria)

Cameroon Highlanders 31%, Equatorial Bantu 19%, Kirdi 11%, Fulani 10%, Northwest Bantu 8%, Eastern Nigritic 7%, other African 13%, non-African less than 1%
Are the above not the ethnic groups in Cameroon. How can you be more diverse than a nation with over 250 ethnic groups where 3 of your prominent ethnic groups is in existence.
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by onila(f): 3:21am On Mar 27, 2013
KidStranglehold:

I dont care. She got some nice t*ts.
shes ugly
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by pleep(m): 3:21am On Mar 27, 2013
OMG.. can you guys cut this diversity crap out, who give a litteral rats aSS?

So are u guys saying this is onila?

https://www.nairaland.com/1081171/black-girls-rock-blond-weave

Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 3:22am On Mar 27, 2013
What picture is pleep talking about?? The girl with the blond weave??
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 3:23am On Mar 27, 2013
onila: shes ugly

Post your pic and lets see how you look. grin

I bet you look good. wink
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by pleep(m): 3:23am On Mar 27, 2013
These niggas straight fighting to the death over who is more diverse.. cut that crap out
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by pleep(m): 3:23am On Mar 27, 2013
Shollypopz: What picture is pleep talking about?? The girl with the blond weave??
onila says this is her

(fake pic deleted)
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 3:24am On Mar 27, 2013
Cameroon has over 250 unrecognized ethnic groups u mean?? 250 ko, 250 ni...LMAO!! grin grin This kid is dull yo!
Re: Loyalty In Relationships: Are Black Women Too Loyal To Black Men by Nobody: 3:24am On Mar 27, 2013
All Anonymous Women are Lightskin With Long Hair over the Internet

And

All Anonymous Transgender Male Chatters Font under the False Gist of Being a Lightskin Woman with Long Hair over the Net

It's the Truth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (26) (Reply)

Canadian Terry Duguid In Igbo Attire During Festival. Photos / Biafra Shocker!!! Sunday Oliseh Refused To Be called Igbo!!! See 0:35 - 0:40 / DNA: Ooni Hosts, Renames Americans With Ile-ife Root (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.