Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR (53002 Views)

SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth / Bishop David Oyedepo: 2013 Prophetic Declarations -Your Double Portion Year / 27 Minutes To Midnight 2012 Edition/elisha Goodman-day Four (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Thekeeper(m): 10:24am On Dec 05, 2012
stagger:

Shiloh is a place to go and look for God, not to look for money. Even if I was so broke, which is easier for me? I have friends I can collect N300,000 from and they will give me without blinking...DASH not even loan. So for me, Shiloh is not and can never be about money. Money answers to certain principles and that is why anyone who unlocks the code can become very rich.

God is after people's hearts and wants people to come first to Him and put Him as no. 1: everything else na jara!

Come first into His presence, and then you can now see the pleasures that are at His right hand. That is the summary of Shiloh!
chai. .sir and am here dieing. .i really would have loved to attend shiloh. .but my problems are 2 numerous. .d devil has succeeded in grounding me despite my vow to God. .i dunno what to do right about now. .i'm just confused.God help me

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by kelvinlink: 10:44am On Dec 05, 2012
@Winners in Ð house.....Double Double portion of all the outpouring of God's blessings τσ us all in Jesus Name..Amen!

Pls ωheη i§ today evening program kicking off??

I§ it by 7pm just like yesterday?

Τσ all true Winners.....Please kindly stop exchanging rhetoric sarcasm with anyone....For real!

Everyone i§ entitled τσ their opinions, beliefs, perception, views and conclusions...Respect that!

Don't allow yourself τσ be drawn into unnecessary cycle of subtlety or overtly abusive discussions...!!

Everyone has inalienable rights τσ their personal or generalized perception....Everyone....So, Respect that....!!

I Personally Joined Winners in 2009 after i fell ill τσ a terminal affliction...(TERMINAL)...in all the sense of the WORD....TERMINAL.

I attended the 2009 Youth convention in August and on the Last Day...Bishop David Oyedepo shared a Testimony of a Married Woman who was earnestly believing God for her own baby after several years of Marriage....!

During his closing farewell prayer blessings τσ everyone....He Stirred up her faith by challenging anyone present searching for the "Fruit of the Womb" τσ step outside and pick "Anything on the Soil of CanaanLand and eat it" and the problem will be solved.

This woman simply went outside after the service and pack a small portion of "Sand" on the ground, ωheη she got home, "She mixed it with her Tea and drank it...."SHE DRANK SAND WITH TEA"!

Nine months Later...She delivered a healthy bouncing baby....GLORY TO GOD!

Ωheη I heard this awe testimony....It greatly stirred up M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ faith, after the service, i went out of the Church and plucked a flower and even uprooted the entire small flower plant!

Ωheη I Got home later that night...I prayed emotionally with tears....proceeded τσ devour entirely the flower plant and also the root!

Woke up hale and hearty the next day and intentionally didn't take M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ quite "specialized expensive drugs"....! Did that for several days and i was of good health!

Later decided τσ go for another test...The result was...."NEGATIVE"...Its a Miracle!! (Hepatitis 2....turned Negative)

Miracles do happen peeps...they do!

Let me also add that ....before then (M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ affliction) i didn't give a "poo" bout church and i wasn't deep neck into GOD! Though i believed in God, but that was just it....#Just Casual.

But M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ affliction humbled me! Drew me closer τσ God. It made me realize consciously how "HUMAN" i truly am.

GOD i§ for real people...HE I§ FoR REAL. And He works true Bishop David Oyedepo....Its the Living Word of Faith at work!

I won't even try τσ make ‎​U̶̲̥̅ like him or change Ɣ☺ΰ'r perception of his Ministry....#There i§ no point for that!

I know that Most people except Atheist believe in God Almighty.....the problem i§ they don't believe those who claim τσ be God's servants on Earth (The Pharisees/Saducees believed in God almighty, but doubted the Claims of our Lord Jesus christ τσ be God's own Son)!

And I honestly don't blame a lot of people...Really! With all the Negative controversies surrounding the body of christ (Churches) these days.....!! People do have genuine reasons τσ scrutinize the affairs of ministers of God and their ministry!

I personally believe a lot of God purpose driven churches should be massively publicizing their humanitarian/welfare outreach programs like Prophet TB Joshua i§ doing right now!

A lot of people don't honestly know that churches do help a lot of their members financially...A lot!!

Lastly....there i§ nothing absolutely wrong in payment of offerings and tithes...Most people do know that! What bothers then i§ the scope of the USAGE of those funds!

#Winners and Proud....!!

4 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Telez(m): 10:47am On Dec 05, 2012
God bless 9ja
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 05, 2012
Last night, it was the outpouring of the ''Spirit of guidance in Double portion''.

This night, i expect some fulfillments of dreams and prophecies. Some things are already taking shape today.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Fabolousibk1(m): 11:19am On Dec 05, 2012
Please any shilloh viewing centre in igando lagos?I don't want 2 miss M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ double portion of blessing dis year
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by stagger: 11:22am On Dec 05, 2012
Time was when I used to fear going back to the village.

Now I know better who should be the one doing the fearing. Power pass power!
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 05, 2012
The_keeper: chai. .sir and am here dieing. .i really would have loved to attend shiloh. .but my problems are 2 numerous. .d devil has succeeded in grounding me despite my vow to God. .i dunno what to do right about now. .i'm just confused.God help me

How do mean, saying you are grounded Watch SHILOH on MyTV satellite network.

Whatever has grounded you, i demand your release right now in Jesus precious name. Amen
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 05, 2012
kokolet007: @logicboy I believe your opinion,people believe and pray to god of shiloh for their materialistic needs.....Even jesus our ransomer warn us about all these things..because everything in these World is own by the Devil,they are not from the father and he told us what to pray for and how to pray! Now that we are dealing with end time crisis people wil leave God and worship those things! All we need now is Faith and praying for God will to happen on earth and in our life not For money and these worldly things!

''Give us this day our daily bread'' was part of our Lord's prayer which Jesus taught his disciples.. What does bread mean to you GEJ cassava bread

I dont think so. Praying for a wife, fruit of the womb, business turnaround, healing, a house, a job, a car at SHILOH; do they amount to materialism

Attend first before condemning. I grew up a baptist under hard core pentecostal parents and i never taught i could join a church like winners chapel. But i have read some books and listened to messages by the Shepherd in charge and known that he is deeply spiritual.

Moreover, all my prayers at Living Faith church which i made with sacrifices were all answered. It was yesterday that i remembered them one after another.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 05, 2012
cramjones: ASK FOLORUNSHO ALAKIJA WHO IS WORTH OVER $600 MILLION IF SHE ATTENDED SHILOH

ASK BILL GATES WHO ADDED $6 BILLION TO HIS NETWORTH THIS YEAR ($66BILLION) IF HE DONATED HIS SALARY OR EARNINGS TO SOME GUY THAT WOULD USE IT TO BUY A PRIVATE JET AND LIVE IN A MANSION...

UPON ALL THE SHILOH AND CRUSADES ETC WHY IS NIGERIA STILL THE MOST CORRUPT COUNTRY IN THE WORLD....ARE ALL THOSE CORRUPT PEOPLE GHOSTS? ARE THEY NOT THEY SAME PEOPLE ATTENDING SHILOH AND ALL THESE MEETINGS....

FRIENDS STOP BEING BRAINWASHED AND BE PRACTICAL...CHRISTIANITY IS ABOUT SERVICE TO GOD AND WHAT EVER YOU DO TO THE LIST OF THE BRETHREN THAT YOU DO UNTO GOD....

HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE EVER GIVEN TO CHARITY BEFORE?....BUT YOU ARE QUICK GIVE ALL YOU HAVE TO SHILOH...THAT IN MY OPINION IS LARGELY A SCAM FOR SOME FEW TO GET WEALTHY

God has blessed David Oyedepo. Am a member of Winners but the money i gave to churches in the past one year, Winners didnt get up to one tenth of it.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 05, 2012
cramjones:

GREEDY ID.IOT.....GO GIVE YOUR MONEY TO THE POOR....BRAINWASHED GOAT

See this wretched leper calling someone names. Am sorry for you. I dont think you can in the next 10yrs achieve what i have.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by alaura: 11:54am On Dec 05, 2012
Shiloh indeed is mountain of solutions. Its a place to be
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 05, 2012
domdolly2050: all ye haters of oyedepo n winners as a whole,just be sure that u'r bringin curses upon ur head!

*Shiloh mood activated*

**subscribing**

Oyedepo is too blessed that haters cant passover....

I rather associate with success than critics. Critics always die miserable, they are remembered for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by RedReact: 12:14pm On Dec 05, 2012
okpara ugo:

How do mean, saying you are grounded Watch SHILOH on MyTV satellite network.

Whatever has grounded you, i demand your release right now in Jesus precious name. Amen

Please, can u help me with the channel and the frequency on which the channel sits. I used to get it before my decoder got problem. Now, I can't get it again.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by imarena(f): 12:17pm On Dec 05, 2012
Double portion of the Spirit of guidance, spirit of prayer and supplication, spirit of joy and the spirit of power. Thank you Jesus! thank you Lord!

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by ipswitch: 12:20pm On Dec 05, 2012
Yes all of you are excited about shiloh and i ve got no problem with that. Only make sure that you also prepare your soul for heaven. I ve watched most of your shiloh dvd and the messages you people are saturated with there are mostly of earthly gain. Sermons that talks about preparation for heaven are very scarce in shiloh. Whatever you are acquiring in life, preparation for where you ll spend eternity remains the uppermost. From all i can gather from your posts here you people are excited about shiloh because of one earthly gain or the other you have been blessed with through it. Remembrr, Jesus is coming soon. Spend more time to pray for heavenly preparation in this shiloh than praying for all these earthly gains. God bless you all.

Is transference of the spirit an " earthly thing'? Tah! Continue to dull urself! A case of being over critical...All children of God are there now or at viewing centres, y not go for it and free ur soul

3 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 05, 2012
Stagger,22ee7a15,pls add me up.

Glory!
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by BabaEleko(m): 12:25pm On Dec 05, 2012
I won't be surprise if daddy G.O picks up another private jet immediately after this Shiloh. Daddy wise, congregation dull. Maga Pay. Daddy Smile. God bless daddy G.O's hustle. I can't hate.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by biggybig(f): 12:25pm On Dec 05, 2012
emusmith:

Judas Is Carriot...the thief, u know, said something alike...He said, y are we waisting dis expensive perfume on Jesus, y don't we sell it and give to poor, orphans...JESUS‘ REPLY WAS, THE POOR YOU HAVE ALWAYS, SATISFY MY NEEDS FIRST. SHIILOH VOW THINGS on my mind... Whistling...
...well said my brother! People keep talking of giving to the poor, how many of you here have given as much as oyedepo and the winners family have given to the poor? There are hundreds of thousands of families that are been fed by that man daily, hundreds of thousands of students on his schoolarship. As far back as 1996, winners chapel has been shiping food to war ravages countries in africa through its agip program.. Koma hills? It was winners chapel and oyedepo that pioneered mission work their feeding the people,providing schools and hospitals. The first time they wore clothes was when winners chapel took it there.. This isnt just in koma hills but in hundreds of location around the world. And yet you hypocrite here just criticise blindly. The press will tell u oyedepo will tell u oyedepo has gotten the 5th jet but they wont tell u what good works, they use those jets to carry out. They wont tell you how those jets flies out to the corner of the world taking not just the gospel to them but also taking food and relief materials.. An average church in winners chapel, has welfare for its members, community development programs for where its located. Tell me which welfare program does the FG has for the people of this nation. I can go on and on and tell you how oyedepo and the winners family are affecting millions of lives all over the world..and yet many folks sits here and criticise. What have you done with your own life in your little world. What lives have you impacted? Thats what you should bother yourself and stop talking about oyedepo and his wealth, as if he is thd only one that has the responsibility of taking care of all the poor people in the world.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by biggybig(f): 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2012
kelvinlink: @Winners in Ð house.....Double Double portion of all the outpouring of God's blessings τσ us all in Jesus Name..Amen!

Pls ωheη i§ today evening program kicking off??

I§ it by 7pm just like yesterday?

Τσ all true Winners.....Please kindly stop exchanging rhetoric sarcasm with anyone....For real!

Everyone i§ entitled τσ their opinions, beliefs, perception, views and conclusions...Respect that!

Don't allow yourself τσ be drawn into unnecessary cycle of subtlety or overtly abusive discussions...!!

Everyone has inalienable rights τσ their personal or generalized perception....Everyone....So, Respect that....!!

I Personally Joined Winners in 2009 after i fell ill τσ a terminal affliction...(TERMINAL)...in all the sense of the WORD....TERMINAL.

I attended the 2009 Youth convention in August and on the Last Day...Bishop David Oyedepo shared a Testimony of a Married Woman who was earnestly believing God for her own baby after several years of Marriage....!

During his closing farewell prayer blessings τσ everyone....He Stirred up her faith by challenging anyone present searching for the "Fruit of the Womb" τσ step outside and pick "Anything on the Soil of CanaanLand and eat it" and the problem will be solved.

This woman simply went outside after the service and pack a small portion of "Sand" on the ground, ωheη she got home, "She mixed it with her Tea and drank it...."SHE DRANK SAND WITH TEA"!

Nine months Later...She delivered a healthy bouncing baby....GLORY TO GOD!

Ωheη I heard this awe testimony....It greatly stirred up M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ faith, after the service, i went out of the Church and plucked a flower and even uprooted the entire small flower plant!

Ωheη I Got home later that night...I prayed emotionally with tears....proceeded τσ devour entirely the flower plant and also the root!

Woke up hale and hearty the next day and intentionally didn't take M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ quite "specialized expensive drugs"....! Did that for several days and i was of good health!

Later decided τσ go for another test...The result was...."NEGATIVE"...Its a Miracle!! (Hepatitis 2....turned Negative)

Miracles do happen peeps...they do!

Let me also add that ....before then (M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ affliction) i didn't give a "poo" bout church and i wasn't deep neck into GOD! Though i believed in God, but that was just it....#Just Casual.

But M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ affliction humbled me! Drew me closer τσ God. It made me realize consciously how "HUMAN" i truly am.

GOD i§ for real people...HE I§ FoR REAL. And He works true Bishop David Oyedepo....Its the Living Word of Faith at work!

I won't even try τσ make ‎​U̶̲̥̅ like him or change Ɣ☺ΰ'r perception of his Ministry....#There i§ no point for that!

I know that Most people except Atheist believe in God Almighty.....the problem i§ they don't believe those who claim τσ be God's servants on Earth (The Pharisees/Saducees believed in God almighty, but doubted the Claims of our Lord Jesus christ τσ be God's own Son)!

And I honestly don't blame a lot of people...Really! With all the Negative controversies surrounding the body of christ (Churches) these days.....!! People do have genuine reasons τσ scrutinize the affairs of ministers of God and their ministry!

I personally believe a lot of God purpose driven churches should be massively publicizing their humanitarian/welfare outreach programs like Prophet TB Joshua i§ doing right now!

A lot of people don't honestly know that churches do help a lot of their members financially...A lot!!

Lastly....there i§ nothing absolutely wrong in payment of offerings and tithes...Most people do know that! What bothers then i§ the scope of the USAGE of those funds!

#Winners and Proud....!!

.... Well said my brother, well said. The church do need to publicise some of its good works like jesus said, let your light so shine among men that they may see your good works and glorify your father that is in heaven.. The church in this land is doing far more than even what the goverment of the land is doing for the people!

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by biggybig(f): 12:42pm On Dec 05, 2012
ipswitch: Yes all of you are excited about shiloh and i ve got no problem with that. Only make sure that you also prepare your soul for heaven. I ve watched most of your shiloh dvd and the messages you people are saturated with there are mostly of earthly gain. Sermons that talks about preparation for heaven are very scarce in shiloh. Whatever you are acquiring in life, preparation for where you ll spend eternity remains the uppermost. From all i can gather from your posts here you people are excited about shiloh because of one earthly gain or the other you have been blessed with through it. Remembrr, Jesus is coming soon. Spend more time to pray for heavenly preparation in this shiloh than praying for all these earthly gains. God bless you all.

Is transference of the spirit an " earthly thing'? Tah! Continue to dull urself! A case of being over critical...All children of God are there now or at viewing centres, y not go for it and free ur soul

...thats like jesus too, he talked more about the blessings of the kingdom than any other thing. His ministry was sumarise thus, 'who went about doing good and healing all that were oppresed of the devil'. And why dont u listen to all the messages for the year before u draw conclusions.. And in all those mesages of shiloh that you heard is their any where they said these earthly gains are automatics? Are their no conditions like loving God, loving your neighbor, forgiveness, spiritual service, holiness? If you realy heard shiloh tapes you would have heard all these as well.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by biggybig(f): 12:42pm On Dec 05, 2012
ipswitch: Yes all of you are excited about shiloh and i ve got no problem with that. Only make sure that you also prepare your soul for heaven. I ve watched most of your shiloh dvd and the messages you people are saturated with there are mostly of earthly gain. Sermons that talks about preparation for heaven are very scarce in shiloh. Whatever you are acquiring in life, preparation for where you ll spend eternity remains the uppermost. From all i can gather from your posts here you people are excited about shiloh because of one earthly gain or the other you have been blessed with through it. Remembrr, Jesus is coming soon. Spend more time to pray for heavenly preparation in this shiloh than praying for all these earthly gains. God bless you all.

...thats like jesus too, he talked more about the blessings of the kingdom than any other thing. His ministry was sumarise thus, 'who went about doing good and healing all that were oppresed of the devil'. And why dont u listen to all the messages for the year before u draw conclusions.. And in all those mesages of shiloh that you heard is their any where they said these earthly gains are automatics? Are their no conditions like loving God, loving your neighbor, forgiveness, spiritual service, holiness? If you realy heard shiloh tapes you would have heard all these as well.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by biggybig(f): 12:45pm On Dec 05, 2012
Fabolousibk1: Please any shilloh viewing centre in igando lagos?I don't want 2 miss M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ double portion of blessing dis year
...somewhere in iyana odo.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by auntygee: 12:47pm On Dec 05, 2012
SIR BANYE: Hmmm, pls pips send your Shiloh vows to that orphanage close to your house, or send it to that woman in the hospital that cant afford to pay her hospital bills, or send it to that suffering child that needs your support to undergo that surgery. Help your brothers and sister out from that bondage they find themselves. This year take your vows else where, affect a life positively, then come back next year to give your testimony.
HAVE YOU SENT YOURS?
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by biggybig(f): 12:57pm On Dec 05, 2012
Baba_Eleko: I won't be surprise if daddy G.O picks up another private jet immediately after this Shiloh. Daddy wise, congregation dull. Maga Pay. Daddy Smile. God bless daddy G.O's hustle. I can't hate.
....yes we want him to buy another jet, he deserves more. Have you ever wondered that it is not N10 ten naira offering that buys jet if not all churches would have jet.. Poor people cant give an offering that can buy jet, only rich people can. Ever wondered why we aint complaining about our givings? We are blessed so we give more.. If we dont have anything to give do you think we will keep giving.. U cal it maga?try set up a church and see how easy it is to make people give voluntarily..oh you said the money is much cos the people are much. Ok, try gathering that large number of people who will be so loyal to you.. Mtscheew..beta shut up before God slaps you!
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by stagger: 1:13pm On Dec 05, 2012
RedReact:

Please, can u help me with the channel and the frequency on which the channel sits. I used to get it before my decoder got problem. Now, I can't get it again.

Go to domi.org.ng and click on Flash Low. An MTN modem will do the work for you just fine.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by stagger: 1:17pm On Dec 05, 2012

Mr man, it is your type that steal from the government with the pen and come back to start criticizing. I have met many of you and I had cause to talk to one of my friends who was being asked to approve inflated out of pocket expenses in a government agency. Many of you critics are on your way to hell. Settle your own lives first.

When last did you pay tax to the Federal Government of Nigeria?
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by salolo(m): 1:54pm On Dec 05, 2012
nice
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by trinity: 2:04pm On Dec 05, 2012
cramjones: ASK FOLORUNSHO ALAKIJA WHO IS WORTH OVER $600 MILLION IF SHE ATTENDED SHILOH

ASK BILL GATES WHO ADDED $6 BILLION TO HIS NETWORTH THIS YEAR ($66BILLION) IF HE DONATED HIS SALARY OR EARNINGS TO SOME GUY THAT WOULD USE IT TO BUY A PRIVATE JET AND LIVE IN A MANSION...

UPON ALL THE SHILOH AND CRUSADES ETC WHY IS NIGERIA STILL THE MOST CORRUPT COUNTRY IN THE WORLD....ARE ALL THOSE CORRUPT PEOPLE GHOSTS? ARE THEY NOT THEY SAME PEOPLE ATTENDING SHILOH AND ALL THESE MEETINGS....

FRIENDS STOP BEING BRAINWASHED AND BE PRACTICAL...CHRISTIANITY IS ABOUT SERVICE TO GOD AND WHAT EVER YOU DO TO THE LIST OF THE BRETHREN THAT YOU DO UNTO GOD....

HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE EVER GIVEN TO CHARITY BEFORE?....BUT YOU ARE QUICK GIVE ALL YOU HAVE TO SHILOH...THAT IN MY OPINION IS LARGELY A SCAM FOR SOME FEW TO GET WEALTHY

You see why it is good to get your facts right and have an insight before posting a comment? For your information, the Bill Gate you mentioned had to wait for David Oyedepo at the JFK airport to sow a seed to him; Oyedepo did not ask him to sow before he did that. If you have nothing tangible to say, just keep your mouth shut as only FOOLS DOUBT PROOFS!
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by GARRIx7(m): 2:12pm On Dec 05, 2012
trinity:

You see why it is good to get your facts right and have an insight before posting a comment? For your information, the Bill Gate you mentioned had to wait for David Oyedepo at the JFK airport to sow a seed to him; Oyedepo did not ask him to sow before he did that. If you have nothing tangible to say, just keep your mouth shut as only FOOLS DOUBT PROOFS!
Are you kidding me??
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by trinity: 2:21pm On Dec 05, 2012
GARRI (x7):

Are you kidding me??

Why will I do that? It is a fact! That is why most times, I laugh at people that says David Oyedepo brain washes his members and uses their money to buy jet. If you do not understand covenant practice, you can never benefit from it. A carnal mind cannot understand the things of the spirit.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by PastorKun(m): 2:37pm On Dec 05, 2012
trinity:

And where you there when this alleged event happened Or was Oledepo just saying the usual lies he feeds his brain dead sheeple with.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Desmond Tutu's Ashes Buried Inside Church Floor (Pictures) / Video: T.B Joshua Raises A Man From The Dead / Nigerian Lady Visits Jesus' Birthplace & Tomb (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.