Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,737 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR (52934 Views)

SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth / Bishop David Oyedepo: 2013 Prophetic Declarations -Your Double Portion Year / 27 Minutes To Midnight 2012 Edition/elisha Goodman-day Four (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by taigee: 12:13pm On Dec 06, 2012
Awesome Shiloh this year.
To all haters, all your words of hatred cannot change what God has done and will still do. Winners Chapel has always been spoken against from inception more than thirty years ago; but the church has kept growing, to all of you this word is for you:
Act 9:4 And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?
Act 9:5 And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.
[i][/i]
Why continue a futile exercise?
Keep hating and let God keep promoting us. After all "If God be for us .............." Some one should help me finish the statement.
Have a Glorious Shiloh, Going for the specialized classes...

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by cyril83(m): 12:13pm On Dec 06, 2012
@stagger and his brainwashed fellow, sensible nairalanders had contributed immensely to the poor by attending to several issues and problems brought to this forum so @stagger d fumbler ur name and dat of ur likes dint even ring a bell @ll..

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Psylas(m): 12:13pm On Dec 06, 2012
Na war o
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by mko2005: 12:23pm On Dec 06, 2012
unclenna: Shiloh is at the corner again. Expect a miracle.
Date: Tuesday 4th December - Saturday 8th December, 2012
Today, 4th december marks the beginning of Shiloh 2012. Hope you have written all your expectations.... Remember, the expectations of the Righteous shall not be cut off. Get yourself ready......
Morning section: 7am
Evening section: 7pm
Share your expectations, and testimonies here.
Be bless.

Shiloh Day 2 was awesome.
Highlights of day 2:
TOIP: UNVEILING THE BLESSEDNESS OF TRANSFERENCE OF SPIRIT PART 2 (CONTINUED)

SPIRIT OF SERVANT-HOOD
Highlights
1. The spirit of servant-hood is the platform of empowerment.
2. The spirit of servant-hood is the gateway to leadership.
3. Their will be no proper leader unless their is proper grooming as a servant.

Who is a Servant
1. He is a keeper
2. He is a waiter
3. He is one who look after things and not for things
4. He is an accountable caretaker

The Spirit of servant-hood will help you:
1. Serve without strive
2. Destroy the spirit of competition and self glory
3. It will help you do your service in GOD'S kingdom till promotion comes
4. It empowers you to serve with excitement.
5. It makes you serve willingly
6. It makes you serve with Honour.

Examples of great servants:
Jesus, Moses, Joseph, David, Samuel, Joshua, Elisha, Bishop Oyedepo, add yourself if you are a faithful servant of GOD. etc.

REWARD THE SPIRIT OF SERVANT-HOOD BRING:
1. You enjoy honour
2. You enjoy divine protection
3. You will enjoy divine backing
4. Preservation
5. Blossom

And NOW receive ye the SPIRIT OF SERVANT-HOOD in JESUS NAME. AMEN!!!!

Get ready for today's encounter for I believe GOD today's Shiloh encounter will be far greater than yesterday. Be blessed.....I fill like dancing.... grin grin grin

See how this kind God matter they sweet people on NL becos them just one use fowl words on their fellows and men of God ! Mind you,if u believe say heaven they,God no go pursue you comot if a brother or a sister wey you dey try convert no gree and him come go hell ! So take am easy easy becos salvation na personal thing !
God bless us
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by mko2005: 12:27pm On Dec 06, 2012
taigee: Awesome Shiloh this year.
To all haters, all your words of hatred cannot change what God has done and will still do. Winners Chapel has always been spoken against from inception more than thirty years ago; but the church has kept growing, to all of you this word is for you:
Act 9:4 And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?
Act 9:5 And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.
[i][/i]
Why continue a futile exercise?
Keep hating and let God keep promoting us. After all "If God be for us .............." Some one should help me finish the statement.
Have a Glorious Shiloh, Going for the specialized classes...
No one can be against us ! But let us take things easy with our fellows. There are people who are ignorant that does not mean that God hates them but with time,the holy spirit will do the needful Christ said that a day cometh that all his sheeps will be reconciled back to HIM !
God bless us
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by mko2005: 12:28pm On Dec 06, 2012
greenlilly: Shiloh folks pls don't forget to pray for Nigeria.Ask God to visit corrupt Jona and his cohorts with his WRATH from above so that Nigeria could be liberated and enjoy dividend of democracy for oncw
God does not visit people that way ! If you say Jona is a sinner,is he the only one ? Dnt worry,God will change things in HIS own time ! God bless Nigeria
God bless us
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by go4value(m): 12:29pm On Dec 06, 2012
havin a wonderful time in his presence..
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by EbubeGid(m): 12:33pm On Dec 06, 2012
If I did'nt get anything yesterday, I will forever remember the testimony of that 'teacher turned landlord' and the words of my Papa MY GOD IS NOT A ROBBER,...YOUR GIVING TO GOD DOES NOT MAKE HIM GREATER, YOU NEED GOD TO BE GREAT. It nearly brought tears to my eyes too. I just thank God for delivering me from unbelief especially from some bad comments i read here on nairaland which nearly twisted my heart, Kai!. I SAY LOUDLY THANK YOU JESUS. Please for the sake of the unbelieving people here please don't just accept what you are reading here on nairaland DON'T. Just go there and see and hear for yourselves. People die of sickness even in good hospitals with good medication but yesterday many people were healed of different kinds of sicknesses instantly without paying money but only by believing. I saw wonders Infact I don't know what to say more again but i pray and know that i will surely get my own miracle before this event is over. Surely 'JEHOVAH GOD IS GREATER THAN ALL OTHER gods'. and to the guy who started this thread God bless you dear.

3 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by bid4rich(m): 12:33pm On Dec 06, 2012
alexleo:

Yes all of you are excited about shiloh and i ve got no problem with that. Only make sure that you also prepare your soul for heaven. I ve watched most of your shiloh dvd and the messages you people are saturated with there are mostly of earthly gain. Sermons that talks about preparation for heaven are very scarce in shiloh. Whatever you are acquiring in life, preparation for where you ll spend eternity remains the uppermost. From all i can gather from your posts here you people are excited about shiloh because of one earthly gain or the other you have been blessed with through it. Remembrr, Jesus is coming soon. Spend more time to pray for heavenly preparation in this shiloh than praying for all these earthly gains. God bless you all.

dont be too heavenly conscious and become earthly irrelevant. They dont ride cars in heaven, I will rather ride the best cars here to live a heavenly lifestyle on earth. If u like do, if u like no do, na una sabi o.

3 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by trinity: 12:33pm On Dec 06, 2012
stagger:

Your brain is non-functional, hence you cannot even comprehend my post. Since this year have you made up to N300,000?

Now I know how poverty stricken you are. 300K? Is that what you are worth this year? SMH

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by mko2005: 12:35pm On Dec 06, 2012
High_Chief: Brainwashed Nigerians, see them saying they paid money(abi na vow) in shiloh last year and they got married and received their blessings. What about some people that paid money too(even higher amount) in same last shiloh and lost their lives this year and some met with bad misfortunes, so what happened to the money they paid Oyedepo? People will never use their brain for once. I have said so many times, Nigerians do not love God, they only go to church cos of what they will gain from Him(material things most times) ala DOUBLE PORTION and these pastors know this hence they use it as a bait to get these re.tards giving more, they never go to church to worship in true love and spirit. Meanwhile, how come the richest Nigerian is someone that never paid tithe, that is Dangote. Brainwashed people will never know that they need to work hard and use their brain instead of seeking short-cuts to success by paying these pastors. More private jets on the way!!!
Those people own time they come ! God know how HIM they do him thing. Christ said that if you ask and does not receive that you should continue to ask and do not be weary or tired of asking for you will surely receive !
God bless us
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by trinity: 12:36pm On Dec 06, 2012
Logicboy03:

Who gave him this mandate and were you there?

We were not there but we are seeing the proof. How did you know that, that man you call your father is your father? ONLY FOOLS DOUBT PROOF!
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Mckayzee(m): 12:38pm On Dec 06, 2012
go4value: havin a wonderful time in his presence..
indeed..and u stil have the time to post comments here while the service is ongoing?...smh
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by trinity: 12:38pm On Dec 06, 2012
baby_123:

O pari! Iro re!!!
Nawa o, you dey lie sha!
You for no let all these guys push you to lie like this. Chai! You finished yourself and Oyedepo. This is not a good look at all. This lie can detonate a nuclear warhead. Ah! We are not the average Nigerians. Softly softly o. What do we look like here. This your statement don finish me today. Kai! Are you this desperate to lie like this? Ah!

Like I always advise, make your findings before writing thrash! I don't say what I don't know.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by mko2005: 12:38pm On Dec 06, 2012
Ebube_Gid: If I did'nt get anything yesterday, I will forever remember the testimony of that 'teacher turned landlord' and the words of my Papa MY GOD IS NOT A ROBBER,...YOUR GIVING TO GOD DOES NOT MAKE GREATER, YOU NEED GOD TO BE GREAT. It nearly brought tears to my eyes too. I just thank God for delivering me from unbelief especially from some bad comments i read here on nairaland which nearly twisted my heart, Kai!. I SAY LOUDLY THANK YOU JESUS. Please for the sake of the unbelieving people here please don't just accept what you are reading here on nairaland DON'T. Just go there and see and hear for yourselves. People die of sickness even in good hospitals with good medication but yesterday many people were healed of different kinds of sicknesses instantly without paying money but only by believing. I saw wonders Infact I don't know what to say more again but i pray and know that i will surely get my own miracle before this event is over. Surely 'JEHOVAH GOD IS GREATER THAN ALL OTHER gods'. and to the guy who started this thread God bless you dear.
Let us all continue to support and promote all biblical doctrines and we will see that it shall be well with us !
God bless us
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Mckayzee(m): 12:38pm On Dec 06, 2012
go4value: havin a wonderful time in his presence..
indeed..and u stil have the time to post comments here sir while the service is ongoing?...smh
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by trinity: 12:40pm On Dec 06, 2012
Ebube_Gid: If I did'nt get anything yesterday, I will forever remember the testimony of that 'teacher turned landlord' and the words of my Papa MY GOD IS NOT A ROBBER,...YOUR GIVING TO GOD DOES NOT MAKE GREATER, YOU NEED GOD TO BE GREAT. It nearly brought tears to my eyes too. I just thank God for delivering me from unbelief especially from some bad comments i read here on nairaland which nearly twisted my heart, Kai!. I SAY LOUDLY THANK YOU JESUS. Please for the sake of the unbelieving people here please don't just accept what you are reading here on nairaland DON'T. Just go there and see and hear for yourselves. People die of sickness even in good hospitals with good medication but yesterday many people were healed of different kinds of sicknesses instantly without paying money but only by believing. I saw wonders Infact I don't know what to say more again but i pray and know that i will surely get my own miracle before this event is over. Surely 'JEHOVAH GOD IS GREATER THAN ALL OTHER gods'. and to the guy who started this thread God bless you dear.

Please tell them. The entrant of the word giveth light and understanding to the SIMPLE. Who no go, no know!
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by garrigangster: 12:45pm On Dec 06, 2012
Has anybody been slapped yet?
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by ijawkid(m): 12:48pm On Dec 06, 2012
unclenna:
Examples of great servants:
Jesus, Moses, Joseph, David, Samuel, Joshua, Elisha, Bishop Oyedepo, add yourself if you are a faithful servant of GOD. etc.

Oyedepo sure doesn't behave like a SERVANT if you ask me..........

Have you tried comparing oyedepo to those faithful partriachs you listed??...........

Hmmmmm...............

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by imarena(f): 12:53pm On Dec 06, 2012
Thank you Jesus for the Spirit of meekness,Spirit of obedience and the spirit of boldness! YOU alone deserve all the praise!
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by cyril83(m): 12:53pm On Dec 06, 2012
m.k.o2005:

No one can be against us ! But let us take things easy with our fellows. There are people who are ignorant that does not mean that God hates them but with time,the holy spirit will do the needful Christ said that a day cometh that all his sheeps will be reconciled back to HIM !
God bless us
did I hear you say ignorant?...anyway I forgive you for that but as per the holy spirit broda holy spirit is far far frm nigeria,holy spirit doesn't stay where innocent blood is being shed every blessed day in conclusion nobody is holy in naija but we jst wan go heaven,how possible is dat?
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by cyril83(m): 1:04pm On Dec 06, 2012
Ebube_Gid: If I did'nt get anything yesterday, I will forever remember the testimony of that 'teacher turned landlord' and the words of my Papa MY GOD IS NOT A ROBBER,...YOUR GIVING TO GOD DOES NOT MAKE HIM GREATER, YOU NEED GOD TO BE GREAT. It nearly brought tears to my eyes too. I just thank God for delivering me from unbelief especially from some bad comments i read here on nairaland which nearly twisted my heart, Kai!. I SAY LOUDLY THANK YOU JESUS. Please for the sake of the unbelieving people here please don't just accept what you are reading here on nairaland DON'T. Just go there and see and hear for yourselves. People die of sickness even in good hospitals with good medication but yesterday many people were healed of different kinds of sicknesses instantly without paying money but only by believing. I saw wonders Infact I don't know what to say more again but i pray and know that i will surely get my own miracle before this event is over. Surely 'JEHOVAH GOD IS GREATER THAN ALL OTHER gods'. and to the guy who started this thread God bless you dear.
my dear for the healing aspect we have seen hell of pastors over that, dnt you hear the story of samsudeen saka a pastor who healed a leper and gave a blind man a sight,God later revealed his secret,he's now in jail,how about abiodun awosoro,have never seen any miraculous pastor like him,when d wrath of descended on him holy ghost fire consumed him to ashes,have u forgotten the story of ajanaku,tope alabi's pastor,he's a wonderful pastor as well but he's now enjoying his stay in kirikiri for killing all in d name of ritual and so many pastors that have forgotten their names,only in nigeria. So as for oyedepo his case is like all days is for the thief but a day is for d owner...nobody is holy in this country

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by stagger: 1:09pm On Dec 06, 2012
cyril83: have gone thru all your post here,no one make brain instead of giving a proper explanation u were busy fumbling of what you r not capable of doing defo u must be a kid who do usher or choir things in ur shameless church...grow up and stop fighting for ur demi god

it is u who has a demi god. I pay people like you salary every month. Come to my office in Abuja let me give you chop money for xmas. Hungry man!
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by cyril83(m): 1:10pm On Dec 06, 2012
trinity:

Like I always advise, make your findings before writing thrash! I don't say what I don't know.
ur stil talking infact just don't lemme give you an e-slap oh, wetin concern bill gate with oyedepos sacrifice, bill wil rather send his money to orphanage homes rather than pourin water to the sea, I have scattered internet immediately I read ur frame post
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by christemmbassey(m): 1:17pm On Dec 06, 2012
bid4rich:

dont be too heavenly conscious and become earthly irrelevant. They dont ride cars in heaven, I will rather ride the best cars here to live a heavenly lifestyle on earth. If u like do, if u like no do, na una sabi o.
WHAT SHALL IT PROFIT A MAN IF HE GAIN THE WHOLE WORLD AND LOOSE HIS SOUL ?Mat 16:26. "LOVE NOT THE WORLD NOR THE THINGS THAT ARE IN THE WORLD, IF ANY MAN LOVE THE WORLD, THE LOVE OF THE FATHER IS NOT IN HIM"......,read 1john2:15-17. God bless.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by mko2005: 1:20pm On Dec 06, 2012
cyril83: did I hear you say ignorant?...anyway I forgive you for that but as per the holy spirit broda holy spirit is far far frm nigeria,holy spirit doesn't stay where innocent blood is being shed every blessed day in conclusion nobody is holy in naija but we jst wan go heaven,how possible is dat?
You know say na God know every ! Man fit fake us but him no fit fake God. I still belive say some holy people still dey and that one no mean say them dey perfect. Even for Sodom and Gomorrah God still some one wey HIM save with his family. We all need his grace no be by our works though !
God bless us
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by cyril83(m): 1:21pm On Dec 06, 2012
stagger:

it is u who has a demi god. I pay people like you salary every month. Come to my office in Abuja let me give you chop money for xmas. Hungry man!
where in abuja...kubwa shey? We don't see people like you when the issues of helping people wit cash arise on diz forum @least we have done that several times here on this forum and names of contributors were pasted so I cudnt rememba seen ur name,tell me u do participate and i will send you all d links to view the sensible and Godfearing nairalanders who normally contributed and not hungry pastors worshipper like you...stop making mouth kubwa na sti abuja

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by mko2005: 1:33pm On Dec 06, 2012
christemmbassey: WHAT SHALL IT PROFIT A MAN IF HE GAIN THE WHOLE WORLD AND LOOSE HIS SOUL ?Mat 16:26. "LOVE NOT THE WORLD NOR THE THINGS THAT ARE IN THE WORLD, IF ANY MAN LOVE THE WORLD, THE LOVE OF THE FATHER IS NOT IN HIM"......,read 1john2:15-17. God bless.
You are correct my brother and christ come finish talk by telling us say ; SEEK YE FIRST THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND IT'S RIGHTEOUSNESS AND ALL OTHER THINGS SHALL BE ADDED UNTO YOU ! What is this all other things ? I just know that if we sincerely follow the teachings of God to seek his kingdom and it's righteousness,ALL other things we will receive ! I think Christ is talking about all other good things of life ! He can't be talking about poverty,death and ill health ! But if any one want's to live for the later,i think it's a free world. If we love money,i think we will be heading to hell. But how do i know i love money ? Foe me it's wen i leave the time i'm suppose to go for evening fellowship with the brethren becos i am waiting for one customer who wan'ts to buy goods from me and for that reason,i did not go to fellowship with other brethren in the name of Christ ! When ever you leave the work of christ for money,u are in love with money. If you,at anytime water the word of God becos of money,you are in love of Money and u worship money ! It should be God first in my life ! But why i will not throw stones at these men of God as some of us do here today is that i dnt really know if they love or worship money ! Even if i know,i will pray for them and if i can talk to them,i will and not call them all sorts of names as we do here on NL !
God bless us
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by stagger: 1:39pm On Dec 06, 2012
cyril83: where in abuja...kubwa shey? We don't see people like you when the issues of helping people wit cash arise on diz forum @least we have done that several times here on this forum and names of contributors were pasted so I cudnt rememba seen ur name,tell me u do participate and i will send you all d links to view the sensible and Godfearing nairalanders who normally contributed and not hungry pastors worshipper like you...stop making mouth kubwa na sti abuja

I have never contributed to any of the TeHN projects and I will never do so. I do not owe you or anybody here any explanation.

Let us even assume that my office is in Kubwa. Do you know there are millionaires there? I can take you to one who is very active in PDP politics in the South East who lives there and was given an LPFO contract by the petroleum ministry last year. I can even take you to another friend of mine from Kano, an Alhaji who made millions under Abacha and who has a house in Mararaba area, just after Pleasure Travels.

I even know the Hajia who owns the former AP now turned Conoil on the Nyanya-Keffi road who is a big time oil tycoon. If I take you around, you will be like a stupid mumu goat wey never see grass chop for ages.

Only a dead dolt fool like you will tie location to money in the pocket. It shows you are not a businessman and you are one of the hungry "contractors" carrying files about from one ministry to another. I will take you to offices in town that have closed down because they have no money to pay the N80,000 to N100,000 per square feet rent charged in places like Ceddi Plaza and other plazas.

Where I am, what I have touched and who I know, you can NEVER imagine. I was in the celebration party held for our current President in the house of serving Senator Emma Paulker. Nasir El-Rufai was in that gathering and we had a great time together. That was in 2006.

My guy, do not try me at all because if you know me and who I am and who I know in this town called Abuja, you will not even open your mouth here to talk to me. With all sense of modesty, I can tell you that you and I are not in the same class. And with the double portion anointing coming on us at Shiloh 2012, you will hear more of Stagger in 2013.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by cyril83(m): 1:52pm On Dec 06, 2012
stagger:

I have never contributed to any of the TeHN projects and I will never do so. I do not owe you or anybody here any explanation.

Let us even assume that my office is in Kubwa. Do you know there are millionaires there? I can take you to one who is very active in PDP politics in the South East who lives there and was given an LPFO contract by the petroleum ministry last year. I can even take you to another friend of mine from Kano, an Alhaji who made millions under Abacha and who has a house in Mararaba area, just after Pleasure Travels.

I even know the Hajia who owns the former AP now turned Conoil on the Nyanya-Keffi road who is a big time oil tycoon. If I take you around, you will be like a stupid mumu goat wey never see grass chop for ages.

Only a dead dolt fool like you will tie location to money in the pocket. It shows you are not a businessman and you are one of the hungry "contractors" carrying files about from one ministry to another. I will take you to offices in town that have closed down because they have no money to pay the N80,000 to N100,000 per square feet rent charged in places like Ceddi Plaza and other plazas.

Where I am, what I have touched and who I know, you can NEVER imagine. I was in the celebration party held for our current President in the house of serving Senator Emma Paulker. Nasir El-Rufai was in that gathering and we had a great time together. That was in 2006.

My guy, do not try me at all because if you know me and who I am and who I know in this town called Abuja, you will not even open your mouth here to talk to me. With all sense of modesty, I can tell you that you and I are not in the same class. And with the double portion anointing coming on us at Shiloh 2012, you will hear more of Stagger in 2013.
there's no point arguing with you coz have said it all by calling you a kid so mingling with the president and his cohorts had turned achievemnt for you,you r just too local for spitin such besides you talk jst like your pastor "papa" coz I cud rememba every single of his speech whil addressin us in schl that year,he did make a lot of mouth...ur soundin lik an hungry man who's dreaming of good things in life...I say it again stop making mouth coz u dnt knw who u r talkin to
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by trinity: 1:52pm On Dec 06, 2012
cyril83: ur stil talking infact just don't lemme give you an e-slap oh, wetin concern bill gate with oyedepos sacrifice, bill wil rather send his money to orphanage homes rather than pourin water to the sea, I have scattered internet immediately I read ur frame post

What you don't know, you don't know. You can try giving me the e-slap and see if your hands will not wither. David Oyedepo is not a man that goes public with his dealings; he doesn't seek publicity hence you will never find it on the internet. If you really want to know more, visit any of the satellite centres and be well informed and blessed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Desmond Tutu's Ashes Buried Inside Church Floor (Pictures) / Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her / Music: Oruko Tuntun [new Name] ~ Tope Alabi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.