Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

6 Nairaland Girls "Stopped" Calling Me Since The Arrival Of My Baby - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Nairaland Girls "Stopped" Calling Me Since The Arrival Of My Baby (3861 Views)

My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls / My Babe Is Prettier Than All Nairaland Girls Combined / My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Nairaland Girls "Stopped" Calling Me Since The Arrival Of My Baby by Airforce01(m): 7:37pm On Jan 01, 2019
I've made it clear so many times here that the reason why I joined nairaland s to have fun and take a walk.

I don't need a relationship and won't stay commited to any.. maybe it's because I'm surplus to requirement maybe not .

I usually get frequent calls from some girls around here till I made the birth of my child public .

I'm so outspoken ..
I love to tell the people that matters the truth
I don't fake it
You either love or hate me, your headache .

I could have kept it secret and still be running my shows .. but I promised to be true to the game .

Every girl I've met recently all know I've got a baby and she's 6 weeks old .. so you either stay or back down and I'm cool like that .

You see, I used to think these Nairaland girls just want to be friends .. little did I know they wanted more than just friends ... But it's ok..

Lol

Someone predicted in this section that I will soon get another baby mama this year, but Lol .

6 Likes

Re: 6 Nairaland Girls "Stopped" Calling Me Since The Arrival Of My Baby by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:45pm On Jan 01, 2019
Airforce 1.....cool down.....BTW if it's true, so na the cash and the alcohol pics wey you dey post dey shack those girls??

1 Like

Re: 6 Nairaland Girls "Stopped" Calling Me Since The Arrival Of My Baby by IamD18: 7:46pm On Jan 01, 2019
You Bruv, are one of the reasons why I keep telling people that new year has no effect in people's personality and character.

We will always be what we are.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 6 Nairaland Girls "Stopped" Calling Me Since The Arrival Of My Baby by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 01, 2019
This is 2019

Airforce1 must get sense whether he likes it or not

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Nairaland Girls "Stopped" Calling Me Since The Arrival Of My Baby by Airforce01(m): 7:48pm On Jan 01, 2019
If my thread upsets you, I'm not sorry .
Re: 6 Nairaland Girls "Stopped" Calling Me Since The Arrival Of My Baby by GuyWise101(m): 7:48pm On Jan 01, 2019
If it is so, so what

Re: 6 Nairaland Girls "Stopped" Calling Me Since The Arrival Of My Baby by Zuorom: 7:48pm On Jan 01, 2019
Can we know their nairaland monikers please?
God save us from Karashikas

5 Likes

Re: 6 Nairaland Girls "Stopped" Calling Me Since The Arrival Of My Baby by Uyiii: 7:50pm On Jan 01, 2019
Airforce01 is fvcking backcheesy

sit back, relax and watch how trolls are gonna make a triumphant entry into this thread.

Oops, they're here alreadycheesy

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 6 Nairaland Girls "Stopped" Calling Me Since The Arrival Of My Baby by CaZmir: 7:51pm On Jan 01, 2019
grin

8 Likes

Re: 6 Nairaland Girls "Stopped" Calling Me Since The Arrival Of My Baby by Airforce01(m): 7:56pm On Jan 01, 2019
Uyiii:
Airforce01 is fvcking backcheesy

sit back, relax and watch how trolls are gonna make a triumphant entry into this thread.

Oops, I'm late, they're here alreadycheesy

Lol cheesy
Re: 6 Nairaland Girls "Stopped" Calling Me Since The Arrival Of My Baby by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 01, 2019
Call out their monikers , let us know why they stopped calling.

Kini won ri lobe tan fi wa iru sowo. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Nairaland Girls "Stopped" Calling Me Since The Arrival Of My Baby by CANDYDADDY(m): 7:57pm On Jan 01, 2019

Sometimes you might have a deep voice,have a full beard,get a thick pubic hair,grow albs and 6 pack,taller than usain bolt,get a six inch dickk but still you might behave,talk,eat,think and live like a slowpoke infant

8 Likes

Re: 6 Nairaland Girls "Stopped" Calling Me Since The Arrival Of My Baby by Oyindidi(f): 7:59pm On Jan 01, 2019
IamD18:
You Bruv, are one of the reasons why I keep telling people that new year has no effect in people's personality and character.

Happy new year savage Kinggrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Nairaland Girls "Stopped" Calling Me Since The Arrival Of My Baby by Airforce01(m): 8:02pm On Jan 01, 2019
IamD18:

You know nothing about my personality
Re: 6 Nairaland Girls "Stopped" Calling Me Since The Arrival Of My Baby by Oyindidi(f): 8:02pm On Jan 01, 2019
FortifiedCity:
This is 2019

Airforce1 must get sense whether he likes it or not
undecided
Re: 6 Nairaland Girls "Stopped" Calling Me Since The Arrival Of My Baby by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:06pm On Jan 01, 2019
CANDYDADDY:

Sometimes you might have a deep voice,have a full beard,get a thick pubic hair,grow albs and 6 pack,taller than usain bolt,get a six inch dickk but still you might behave,talk,eat,think and live like a slowpoke infant
cheesycheesygringrin
Re: 6 Nairaland Girls "Stopped" Calling Me Since The Arrival Of My Baby by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:11pm On Jan 01, 2019
My gee is back cheesy
Re: 6 Nairaland Girls "Stopped" Calling Me Since The Arrival Of My Baby by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 01, 2019
Oyindidi:
undecided
Hi Ndidi

Happy New year
Re: 6 Nairaland Girls "Stopped" Calling Me Since The Arrival Of My Baby by Oyindidi(f): 8:29pm On Jan 01, 2019
FortifiedCity:
Hi Ndidi

Happy New year
Same to you Mr Fortified
Re: 6 Nairaland Girls "Stopped" Calling Me Since The Arrival Of My Baby by emmaodet: 8:30pm On Jan 01, 2019
MariaLavina:
Call out their monikers , let us know why they stopped calling.

Kini won ri lobe tan fi wa iru sowo. angry

Maria, are you a yoruba girl?
Re: 6 Nairaland Girls "Stopped" Calling Me Since The Arrival Of My Baby by xendra: 8:33pm On Jan 01, 2019
undecided
or maybe them don get sence from the way you post gory pictures of your baby and mama's breast.
they know they will be the next you will embarrass.

and you've started with them already. all that's left now is their monikers and real namescheesy

6 Likes

Re: 6 Nairaland Girls "Stopped" Calling Me Since The Arrival Of My Baby by Airforce01(m): 8:35pm On Jan 01, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
My gee is back cheesy

Royalty grin
Re: 6 Nairaland Girls "Stopped" Calling Me Since The Arrival Of My Baby by Airforce01(m): 8:36pm On Jan 01, 2019
xendra:
undecided
or maybe them don get sence from the way you post gory pictures of your baby and mama's breast.

and you've started with them already. all that's left now is their monikers and real namescheesy

Shut up
Re: 6 Nairaland Girls "Stopped" Calling Me Since The Arrival Of My Baby by Gaspardd(m): 8:38pm On Jan 01, 2019
I have known many stupid pple in my life but this guy simply takes the cake

3 Likes

Re: 6 Nairaland Girls "Stopped" Calling Me Since The Arrival Of My Baby by Premiumwriter: 8:41pm On Jan 01, 2019
Airforce1 wants to become famous through nairaland.

Bro it doesn't pay to be famous here.

Hwfa with e-money sha
Re: 6 Nairaland Girls "Stopped" Calling Me Since The Arrival Of My Baby by Airforce01(m): 8:41pm On Jan 01, 2019
Gaspardd:
I have known many stupid pple in my life but this guy simply takes the cake

And in reality , your life could be so messed up .

Data is free , type what you want .
Re: 6 Nairaland Girls "Stopped" Calling Me Since The Arrival Of My Baby by Gaspardd(m): 8:46pm On Jan 01, 2019
Airforce01:

And in reality , your life could be so messed up .

Data is free , type what you want .

Reality is ill rather die than to be you.

If u re intelligent, u wud have killed urself to end ur miserable pathetic attention seeking life

4 Likes

Re: 6 Nairaland Girls "Stopped" Calling Me Since The Arrival Of My Baby by Airforce01(m): 8:47pm On Jan 01, 2019
Gaspardd:

You have nothing to live for , so hasten it up .
Re: 6 Nairaland Girls "Stopped" Calling Me Since The Arrival Of My Baby by Airforce01(m): 8:49pm On Jan 01, 2019
Gaspardd:

If u re intelligent, u wud have killed urself to end ur miserable pathetic attention seeking life

Like I said , you have nothing to live for , so hasten up your death .
Re: 6 Nairaland Girls "Stopped" Calling Me Since The Arrival Of My Baby by Osyxcel(m): 8:52pm On Jan 01, 2019
xendra:
undecided

Gory? That's way too much. It's a bad thing to say to a baby. angry
Re: 6 Nairaland Girls "Stopped" Calling Me Since The Arrival Of My Baby by Gaspardd(m): 8:54pm On Jan 01, 2019
Airforce01:

Like I said , you have nothing to live for , so hasten up your death .
Lol, one thing is certain, and its that your brain stopped growing at the age of 9, No wonder u re a "baby daddy"

1 Like

Re: 6 Nairaland Girls "Stopped" Calling Me Since The Arrival Of My Baby by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 01, 2019
CaZmir:
grin
na waoh and dese ones will also say they cant date a broke nigga sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2k Olosho Is Scarce These Days !!! / New Sexy Looking (girls)set Of Twins Just Parked In / -----

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.