Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,520 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

How Long Does Your Data Plan Last On Your Laptop/PC - Computers (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Long Does Your Data Plan Last On Your Laptop/PC (10608 Views)

How Long Does Your Data Plan Last On Your Laptop/pc ? / How Long Does Your Laptop Battery Last? / How Long Does A 8cell And 12 Cell Battery Last? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: How Long Does Your Data Plan Last On Your Laptop/PC by coderXO(m): 6:48pm On Dec 14, 2012
Guchis: It hardly runs out..I'm on the Cobranet Home bronze plan, 7GB + free night browsing from 12am till 6am everyday. I use it mostly on weekends and if i take work home with me. All movie/music etc downloads i do via my office internet.

how fast / reliable / stable is it?

What area are you located?
Re: How Long Does Your Data Plan Last On Your Laptop/PC by coderXO(m): 6:51pm On Dec 14, 2012
bigx:

Lol, you funny o, I know all about free browsing,
The issue is moral and with me, I see free browsing trick as stealing, pure and simple and I made a promise to myself long ago that if God doesn't give me, I would not steal it.
That's been guiding my life and business for years now and I like it. Makes me work hard to "afford" whatever I want.
I know people might say the networks are stealing from us but stealing back from them makes us no different from them.

totally agree with you bro. but what about downloading music online?
how you feel about that? It is actually stealing also...
that one i'm still trying to give that up...
Re: How Long Does Your Data Plan Last On Your Laptop/PC by surveycash(m): 7:47am On Jan 01, 2013
On behalf of Surveycash & Family, I am wishing you
all a wonderful, bountiful and prosperous 2013 in good health and wealth.
Amen

Hot Selling Tablet PC with 3G SIM Card Slot
https://www.nairaland.com/1146374/new-hot-sale-android-tablet

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Have Your Budget, 10k - 100k UK Used Laptops At Affordable Prices With Warran / How Fast Can You Type? Do You Still Look At Your Keyboard? / How To Download Youtube Video To Your Computers And Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.