Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here (23562 Views)

With No Doubt. Fiverr Is The Very Easier Way To Earn Money Online / Cyber Cafe And Business Centre Thread, Ask Your Questions Here / Are You Into Crop Or Animal Farming,ask Questions Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Gmanc(m): 8:07am On Nov 04, 2013
dav8id: hong kong and singapore are faster not better.
Pls how to add a billing address in my GTB naira mastercard wen Buying frm Amazon?I hear dt shipping address must b dsame wit Billing address
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Gmanc(m): 8:20am On Nov 04, 2013
uchman: Have you heard of ALIEXPRESS TRADEMANAGER?..Good morning house! watz up Gianni? ...
Yeh,trademanager is an application dt allow U to chat wit d seller online like we do in whatapp or 2go,u add a seller u a re interested in buyin his product by search.If u re using PC,MAC & ANDROID Just google "trademanager" or
trademanager.alibaba.com/ to download
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by homebase(m): 4:01pm On Nov 05, 2013
Chuksworld: I want to buy a particular set of shoes from Aliexpress but the seller has 0% positive feedback. I tried getting another seller but I can't find any. Should I buy from the seller.

I also need answer to this question. As i see a set of wrist watches i intend to buy but the seller have 0% rating.

But i can't find any seller selling similar goods.

Please house help.

Thanks
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Tonjeola1(m): 5:02pm On Nov 05, 2013
Chuksworld: I want to buy a particular set of shoes from Aliexpress but the seller has 0% positive feedback. I tried getting another seller but I can't find any. Should I buy from the seller.
homebase:

I also need answer to this question. As i see a set of wrist watches i intend to buy but the seller have 0% rating.

But i can't find any seller selling similar goods.

Please house help.

Thanks
What you all need to do is chat with the seller, if he respond, fine, if not, forget about it.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by amanatulah(f): 5:17pm On Nov 05, 2013
Help! iam buying clothes from Indonesea but shipping with DHL or Fedex is very expensive,can someone help with solution please?
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by topsey01: 2:24pm On Jun 23, 2016
I bought a phone ' iPhone 5' from ebay and it was shipped down to 'NIGERIA' via ups,

when I tracked it shows something like this ....

Lagos, NG
06/21/2016 13:13
Your package is being held for payment of duty and tax. / We'll contact the sender or receiver about this delivery.

And the item suppose to be delivered since on 20th of June,

So I decided to call there customer care line inmagin a lady picked it up telling me I will need to pay for DUTY CHARGES, H/C AND VAT 24,318.00 NGN

Please is help me out !

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Top 10 Biggest Mistakes In The Tech World History That Cost Billions Of Dollars / Ughelli Main Market In Delta On Fire, Traders Struggle To Salvage Goods / Dangote Refinery To Start Production In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.