Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here (23570 Views)

With No Doubt. Fiverr Is The Very Easier Way To Earn Money Online / Cyber Cafe And Business Centre Thread, Ask Your Questions Here / Are You Into Crop Or Animal Farming,ask Questions Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Nobody: 1:15am On Feb 03, 2013
[quote author=dav8id][/quote] you can't tell us their names on a thread you started? Bros na wa
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 1:31pm On Feb 03, 2013
BelloSKK:
Sir, please, which company offers $7 shipping service to Nigeria?
are you into importation ? Have you ever import before? Sorry for the question.there are lot of jokers here and i dont have for them, so if you can prove to me those question i asked then i will reveal the company i personally ship my goods with to you.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 1:41pm On Feb 03, 2013
mikelreal: you can't tell us their names on a thread you started? Bros na wa
my bro ! Is not like that.there alot of people who i start this thread with them and they have being asking question since the starting of this thread and they are still asking same question.
what came my mind is, most of them still not believe that the whole things is real...so am not good in spoonfeed but i beleive in developing an idea then you build it yourself.
at lease i make you to be aware that you can ship your goods from either china or usa to nigeria at rate stating from $6. Just do your search well and you will discover it.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by chemashie(m): 2:00pm On Feb 03, 2013
dav8id: my bro ! Is not like that.there alot of people who i start this thread with them and they have being asking question since the starting of this thread and they are still asking same question.
what came my mind is, most of them still not believe that the whole things is real...so am not good in spoonfeed but i beleive in developing an idea then you build it yourself.
at lease i make you to be aware that you can ship your goods from either china or usa to nigeria at rate stating from $6. Just do your search well and you will discover it.
I just called you on phone now.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 2:54pm On Feb 03, 2013
Please take this very serious..

i knw some of you are really interested into importation business but one thing to another keep on discouraging you from venture into the business.. And 75% of the problem people facing with this importation stuff is how to market your stuff,while some did not believe that the importation stuff is real.
now let me make it clear, any business you are into.you should always be thinking how to always move ahead,discover new strategies, easier profit making etc.

during xmas last year,i was busy thinking how can i hit a onetime money,not just money but big... money. And thank God within the last year december something came inn,i apply the idea immediately and it work like magic.
what are we talking here? IMPORTATION OF ANDROID TABLET make me a very good money, i was very happy on thursday when i got an alert from my bank inform me of money credited to my account ..the money came from my second client.

OK.no matter where your location this idea will work for you.there are some group of individual around you that need this gadget called android tablet.. These group of individual buy this android tablet in bulk and share it to there leaders and most time the individual also buy and use it too.
this group of individual are in two category..A AND B.
A.,.. THIS GROUP OF INDIVIDUAL ARE ALREADY AWARE OF THE USE OF ANDROID TABLET BUT THEY DONT KNOW WHERE TO BUY IT CHEAP PRICE.and here is how you come inn.
B...THIS CATEGORY ARE ALSO AWARE OF ANDROID TABLET BUT THEY ARE NNT FAMILIAR WITH THE USES AND IMPORTANT OE USING IT.so you also came in by introducing yourself,tell them the important of using the androd tablet. That is all.

read my word..none of any of the category i will direct you to that will reject your proposal. You know why? There is competition between the group of this individual.what you are getting from this group of individuals is a supplier contract. Once one among the group of the individual accept or welcome your proposal,just relax and wait you will see more and more order is coming to if not in bulk.

before then, you most really knw hw a high configure android table should be, the kind of tablet most have 7 hours battery duration,sim able,wifi,bluetooth and leather keypad bag..

please note, this idea is not an automated idea, you too most play your card well.ie you most prove that you can really deliver what you cliamed. You most have at lease 2 pcs sample of android tablet,if possible dash 1 out..

listen everyone! This idea is not for everyone but for serious business minded individuals only.
this my secret is not for free ...
i've never share it with anyone that's mean is still a pure hearthed secret..

YOU AS A PERSON CAN HACK JACK THIS secret AND YOU ONLY CAN HAVE ACCESS TO IT..

P.S . THIS OFFER IS NOT FOR EVERYONE,COZ WHAT I WILL CHARGE CAN START YOU A BUSINESS..

SEE YOU ONTOP
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 11:51pm On Feb 03, 2013
dav8id: Please take this very serious..

i knw some of you are really interested into importation business but one thing to another keep on discouraging you from venture into the business.. And 75% of the problem people facing with this importation stuff is how to market your stuff,while some did not believe that the importation stuff is real.
now let me make it clear, any business you are into.you should always be thinking how to always move ahead,discover new strategies, easier profit making etc.

during xmas last year,i was busy thinking how can i hit a onetime money,not just money but big... money. And thank God within the last year december something came inn,i apply the idea immediately and it work like magic.
what are we talking here? IMPORTATION OF ANDROID TABLET make me a very good money, i was very happy on thursday when i got an alert from my bank inform me of money credited to my account ..the money came from my second client.

OK.no matter where your location this idea will work for you.there are some group of individual around you that need this gadget called android tablet.. These group of individual buy this android tablet in bulk and share it to there leaders and most time the individual also buy and use it too.
this group of individual are in two category..A AND B.
A.,.. THIS GROUP OF INDIVIDUAL ARE ALREADY AWARE OF THE USE OF ANDROID TABLET BUT THEY DONT KNOW WHERE TO BUY IT CHEAP PRICE.and here is how you come inn.
B...THIS CATEGORY ARE ALSO AWARE OF ANDROID TABLET BUT THEY ARE NNT FAMILIAR WITH THE USES AND IMPORTANT OE USING IT.so you also came in by introducing yourself,tell them the important of using the androd tablet. That is all.

read my word..none of any of the category i will direct you to that will reject your proposal. You know why? There is competition between the group of this individual.what you are getting from this group of individuals is a supplier contract. Once one among the group of the individual accept or welcome your proposal,just relax and wait you will see more and more order is coming to if not in bulk.

before then, you most really knw hw a high configure android table should be, the kind of tablet most have 7 hours battery duration,sim able,wifi,bluetooth and leather keypad bag..

please note, this idea is not an automated idea, you too most play your card well.ie you most prove that you can really deliver what you cliamed. You most have at lease 2 pcs sample of android tablet,if possible dash 1 out..

listen everyone! This idea is not for everyone but for serious business minded individuals only.
this my secret is not for free ...
i've never share it with anyone that's mean is still a pure hearthed secret..

YOU AS A PERSON CAN HACK JACK THIS secret AND YOU ONLY CAN HAVE ACCESS TO IT..

P.S . THIS OFFER IS NOT FOR EVERYONE,COZ WHAT I WILL CHARGE CAN START YOU A BUSINESS..

SEE YOU ONTOP
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Rabomeo(m): 12:38am On Feb 16, 2013
What was the last product ordered by you online nd wat courier service did you use mine was a 7" tab n I used DHL
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by starbasi(m): 6:23pm On Feb 16, 2013
dav8id: to be very successfull in ur online importation. you most have to work with contacts. you need third parties on ur importation line of biz, develop an ideas of working with frieght fowarding companies with real and qualify agent,there are lot them that you can work with. the best thing is,they don't just ship ur goods but also advice you on the type of goods to go for.the agent clear your goods for you and get it deliver to your door step at no extral charges,not just that. they will also show you how to get a discount on any goods you buy from almost any ecommerce website.

remember! not every frieght forwarding company do that but very few are out there offering such service, did you know? its free to register with some of them. what about goods consideration handling? few of them also offer a very cheap rate for consideration service...

i think is high time to discover the real truelly color of online importation business,can you imagine an item with 700kg cost just $12 to ship from china to nigeria? yes! iknow some people will disagree with me but that's the truth. this system of freigt forwarding is the best coz the higher the kg the lower the rate...

my friends! don't be lazy and sit down there waiting for someone to feed you with information, search and make some calls,you will difnatly discover a very relaible frieght forwaeding company for you to do business with.

before i go, i have 2 used htc phone for sell( xv 6875 @22k and xv 6975 @18k)

regard

can these companies deliver your goods to those outside lagos i.e to various states
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by adagSON: 9:22am On Feb 17, 2013
i also use the frieght forwarding company and they shipp to various state. pls note your package most be at lease 30kg. meaning minimum of shipping is 30kg . 30kg to 100kg cost $7 the higher you go the lower the price. i can't say more ,if you have any more inquiry i advice you contact dav8id direct thru hes phone coz he was banned by antispem till 26 of the month. check hes profile and get hes contact...
please try and join this hottest business of the year. supplying of android tab pays alot.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Obinnio: 8:50am On Feb 24, 2013
dav8id: not exactely my friend,you guys are neglecting something very important in times of filling in your shipping address and that's why your goods deley. all same i see no reason for anyone to make use of free shipping again since now you can ship your goods from china as low as $7 to nigeria.
Oga Dave please how can someone ship as low as $7 cos what I see there is $79 using DHL and depending on the kg of ur goods,under 3kg is $79 and higher if the kg is higher
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 10:10pm On Feb 26, 2013
Rabomeo: What was the last product ordered by you online nd wat courier service did you use mine was a 7" tab n I used DHL
i shipp either with dhl,ups or fedex..
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 10:13pm On Feb 26, 2013
Obinnio: Oga Dave please how can someone ship as low as $7 cos what I see there is $79 using DHL and depending on the kg of ur goods,under 3kg is $79 and higher if the kg is higher
to enjoy the cheap shipping you most be connected first, and good things about it is, the higher the weight of your package the lower the shipping rate.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Obinnio: 9:02pm On Mar 04, 2013
dav8id: to enjoy the cheap shipping you most be connected first, and good things about it is, the higher the weight of your package the lower the shipping rate.
Oga baba Dave,connect me then
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by starbasi(m): 11:24am On Mar 05, 2013
dav8id: i shipp either with dhl,ups or fedex..
dav8id,hw far.u neva respond to my mail...
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by amtheone(m): 5:22pm On Mar 05, 2013
pls I need an answer to this:

FOB: Price US 0.8 - 2.2/Piece
Min Qty Order: 500Pcs

I know dat d min one can order is 500, but I don't understand d FOB Price.

I have not been able to chat with d manufacturer/supplier.

Thanks
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 7:12pm On Mar 05, 2013
starbasi:
dav8id,hw far.u neva respond to my mail...
i've respond every mail now. Pls if anyone send me mail,you can then check your mail for my reply.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by surveycash(m): 9:18pm On Mar 06, 2013
amtheone: pls I need an answer to this:

FOB: Price US 0.8 - 2.2/Piece
Min Qty Order: 500Pcs

I know dat d min one can order is 500, but I don't understand d FOB Price.

I have not been able to chat with d manufacturer/supplier.

Thanks

Free On Board is a term.used to.show that the buyer pays for shipping
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 1:53pm On Mar 07, 2013
If you are interested to start jewelrys,wristwatcher and nicklace importation then i suggest you consider dubia and USA for originallity.instead of chinko..

See you later
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by PeterAruya: 8:10pm On Mar 08, 2013
Pls is fst bank mastercard safe for online transaction cos am havin problem wit it.i ordered on aliexpress and made payment and its bn sayin dat ma paymt is nt succesful dat i shd contact ma bank,i tot its b'cos of d bank charges bt bank says dey dnt charge 4 online transaction.i v enof money dat cn pay 4ma goods.pls i nid help.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 8:28pm On Mar 08, 2013
Bro..i never use there card b4.though they keep sending advert to my mail that they card can be use for online shopping.
Why can you open account with gtbank and enjoy the service of their naira master card. With minimum of 1k you can open account witg gtbank and maximum 10 days your card will be ready..
Peter Aruya: Pls is fst bank mastercard safe for online transaction cos am havin problem wit it.i ordered on aliexpress and made payment and its bn sayin dat ma paymt is nt succesful dat i shd contact ma bank,i tot its b'cos of d bank charges bt bank says dey dnt charge 4 online transaction.i v enof money dat cn pay 4ma goods.pls i nid help.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 8:39pm On Mar 08, 2013
The best place for jewelries and nacklace importation is USA AND DUBIA..you got every order in original look.. Please check the yellow diamond 10k gold i just import for a client.. 100% original...check the picture below..and tell what you think.

Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 6:02pm On Mar 09, 2013
Dubia used laptop and blackberry are the most cleaness gadget..most of them comes with full accessories and you will mistaken them for brand new.....
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Rabomeo(m): 11:43pm On Mar 09, 2013
Pls, has anyone here shopd on cellularcountry.com?
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 9:58am On Mar 10, 2013
Haha..you've been tempted with there price ba? Ok when i start used bb importation i start with them.. In other way round yes! I shopped with them but a word of warning... There phone stop working after 30 days or maximum 40days.. Dont ask me why cos i dont know. Advice..avoid them...
Instead check mobilekarma,ebay,i need mobile,dubia allshop and..,...sqou etc
Rabomeo: Pls, has anyone here shopd on cellularcountry.com?
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Rabomeo(m): 5:12pm On Mar 10, 2013
dav8id: Haha..you've been tempted with there price ba? Ok when i start used bb importation i start with them.. In other way round yes! I shopped with them but a word of warning... There phone stop working after 30 days or maximum 40days.. Dont ask me why cos i dont know. Advice..avoid them...
thanks boss...JAH BLESS
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Rabomeo(m): 5:59pm On Mar 10, 2013
dav8id: Haha..you've been tempted with there price ba? Ok when i start used bb importation i start with them.. In other way round yes! I shopped with them but a word of warning... There phone stop working after 30 days or maximum 40days.. Dont ask me why cos i dont know. Advice..avoid them...
dubaiallshop is nt opening...pls is that d web ad?
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Femoje(m): 8:13pm On Mar 10, 2013
Hello my name is alfa Fadilat lukman Akorede, i am a spiritualist and Islamic prophet in Ikorodu Lagos. What do you really need? Do you want increase in your business/ market, Do you want Cure for any kind of Disease, Do you want to be more Richer, do you have a Husband or Wife problem? Any kind of Problem that you have just come down to Ikorodu here in Lagos and your Problems shall be Solved. CALL: 08075182901, 07085407096.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 9:40pm On Mar 10, 2013
Dont get it twisted check it here www dot alshop dot com
Rabomeo: dubaiallshop is nt opening...pls is that d web ad?
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 9:49pm On Mar 10, 2013
@femoje what did you mean by you dont have a stable address? Well, any time you want to checkout the system will ask you to enter your address.just enter your present address that's all.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by tomm2580(m): 5:40am On Mar 11, 2013
i just tracked my order and the status is unconfirmed delivery. i have contacted the seller to know what's wrong. it's free shipping
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Rabomeo(m): 10:21am On Mar 11, 2013
dav8id: Dont get it twisted check it here www dot alshop dot com
pls whc freight servc is beta circuitatlantic or shopizee? If there r beta ones, pls tell me.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Naira Appreciate Further To N380 To 1 Dollar / Ughelli Main Market In Delta On Fire, Traders Struggle To Salvage Goods / The Impending Banking Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.