Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,006 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here (23550 Views)

With No Doubt. Fiverr Is The Very Easier Way To Earn Money Online / Cyber Cafe And Business Centre Thread, Ask Your Questions Here / Are You Into Crop Or Animal Farming,ask Questions Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by samogo1: 3:39pm On Dec 02, 2012
Plz anybody made any market info abt 18k gold necklace how much it is sold here in nigeria? Plz i wish to kw and see how profitable it will be and also a good link from aliexpress to buy some. Thanks.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 6:11pm On Dec 02, 2012
sam ogo: Plz anybody made any market info abt 18k gold necklace how much it is sold here in nigeria? Plz i wish to kw and see how profitable it will be and also a good link from aliexpress to buy some. Thanks.
since it's a stuff of ur chioce,why can u go to the market and make a enquiry.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by infoblast: 11:02pm On Dec 02, 2012
9ce trend here. Naija are really trying these days with freebies. For those of you dat want to learn how to start import or export business just log on to www.means2wealth.com - www[dot]means2wealth[dot]com
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 3:58pm On Dec 03, 2012
infoblast: 9ce trend here. Naija are really trying these days with freebies. For those of you dat want to learn how to start import or export business just log on to www.means2wealth.com - www[dot]means2wealth[dot]com
you can say that again my bro
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 11:30am On Dec 04, 2012
Is marketing your imported stuff a problem to you?
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by kaysalako: 6:11pm On Dec 04, 2012
Am new in the shipping biz am about to ship my 1st product which is a wristwatch and am using free shipping. Y question is dis
If am using free shipping where will I collect my guds. Pls somebody shld assist me.

Thanks
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 6:21pm On Dec 04, 2012
kaysalako: Am new in the shipping biz am about to ship my 1st product which is a wristwatch and am using free shipping. Y question is dis
If am using free shipping where will I collect my guds. Pls somebody shld assist me.

Thanks
post office is the landed place for your wristwatch. I never encourage u guys to be using free shipping unless otherwise.
How many pic of wristwatch are u importing ? So that i suggest a cheaper alternative for you.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 6:23pm On Dec 04, 2012
kaysalako: Am new in the shipping biz am about to ship my 1st product which is a wristwatch and am using free shipping. Y question is dis

Thanks
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Chibenze(m): 7:13pm On Dec 04, 2012
I will like to buy a very cheap quality laptop in alixpress, please suggest d name of d laptop dat has good quality in alixpress u have bought, if possible provide a link to it. I need lot of anwsers
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by ruggedcuzz: 8:07pm On Dec 04, 2012
dav8id: Is marketing your imported stuff a problem to you?
Infact, that is my main challenge...anyway out?
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Seton(m): 8:29pm On Dec 04, 2012
Great work by dav8id, i really appreciate your sincerity and the desire to help others.
Let me just add this, the best way to save so much on shipping cost, is by ordering your products from one seller. be sure to confirm the authenticity of the seller first.

ruggedcuzz:
Infact, that is my main challenge...anyway out?

The best way is to order the products you know that are hot selling, which you can sell easily and you can leverage on the referrals of your clients or you can try and place in advert in a widely read newspaper (and this does not cost a fortune) if you have a bargain price.

Good luck
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Jbrain88: 8:38pm On Dec 04, 2012
dav8id: i will like you to understand something here...importation is in two kind,ie online importation order place and physical importation order placing. so here we are dealing with online placing order.
Another thing here,i specialized in laptop,ipad,mobile phones and other related gadget.so if you are dealing with the above mentioned gadget,there is not any extra charges from customs.is only those that import a full container of such gadget that has to settle custom.but if you are importing let say 1 to 50 pic of laptopr or ipad or 100 pics of mobile phones, you dont pay any charges to custom.
,bros which site do u buy dis laptops and phones ,pls i want to go in2 dat.thank u.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by ruggedcuzz: 1:59pm On Dec 05, 2012
Seton: Great work by dav8id, i really appreciate your sincerity and the desire to help others.
Let me just add this, the best way to save so much on shipping cost, is by ordering your products from one seller. be sure to confirm the authenticity of the seller first.

The best way is to order the products you know that are hot selling, which you can sell easily and you can leverage on the referrals of your clients or you can try and place in advert in a widely read newspaper (and this does not cost a fortune) if you have a bargain price.

Good luck
thanks for this, but will free shipping through dhl bring it to my doorstep?....if not, what about dhl paid service, will it?
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by yemozee: 2:11pm On Dec 05, 2012
how much will you charge for shipping a netbook(7inch
wisemanj: thanks

1 Like

Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 2:21pm On Dec 05, 2012
I will be back later to answer all your question..am trying to deliver some laptops to my customer. See u later
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 5:34pm On Dec 05, 2012
Chibenze: I will like to buy a very cheap quality laptop in alixpress, please suggest d name of d laptop dat has good quality in alixpress u have bought, if possible provide a link to it. I need lot of anwsers
every laptop at aliexpress is cheap.but consider the qualities,whould you like your customers to continue buying from you?and also to be refering their friends? If yes.then give your customer the value of their money.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 5:36pm On Dec 05, 2012
yemozee: how much will you charge for shipping a netbook(7inch
your question is not clear
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 5:42pm On Dec 05, 2012
ruggedcuzz:
thanks for this, but will free shipping through dhl bring it to my doorstep?....if not, what about dhl paid service, will it?
any shipping either thru DHL,FEDEX,UPS will be deliver to your door step.be it free or pay, remember you most have a clear address. You can always use any popular address within your area,if you dont have a clear address.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by ruggedcuzz: 6:14pm On Dec 05, 2012
dav8id: any shipping either thru DHL,FEDEX,UPS will be deliver to your door step.be it free or pay, remember you most have a clear address. You can always use any popular address within your area,if you dont have a clear address.
thanks, but you have not answered my question on marketing which is a major challenge am having.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by donziko(m): 6:22pm On Dec 05, 2012
please david...i just searched with Dhl now on aliexpress...can you kindly outline how i will get a confirm laptop with 15k in hand,both the laptop and the shipping cost for that amount,cause what am seeing now,in aliexpress,their shipping costs are very high.I've ordered for a tablet pc already and its being 2weeks plus,with free shipping cause it had a shipping cost before my seller adjusted it to free shipping for me,and i hate this forever wait.Please help me out here.

1 Like

Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 6:25pm On Dec 05, 2012
Jbrain88: ,bros which site do u buy dis laptops and phones ,pls i want to go in2 dat.thank u.
here you wil get the answer here....
HOW PROFITABLE TO IMPORT USE LAPTOP AND PHONE IN BULK?..

Jbrain88 said.> hmm nairaland! I knw where u guys ar going too. Lol.

Mr man, did u remember when u make that statement? Since then, i've so far changed 23 pple financial life from that particular post. Yes i finally prove myself that am nt a scammer. Same u now want me to show u the way. Guy life na jeje. Nt everyone u meet u wil assume that its a scammer. I go thru ur post and i understand t.he kind of person you are.

Goodluck on all ur ways. If u stil interested in my stuff. Give me a dail and i tell u my charges...
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by donziko(m): 6:39pm On Dec 05, 2012
oga david...please answer my own naw..please i de waiting.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 7:14pm On Dec 05, 2012
ruggedcuzz:
thanks, but you have not answered my question on marketing which is a major challenge am having.
never think of venture into importation if you never creat a market for it. And that's where the different is clear. In another though, it depend on what goods you're importing. Most of people wil tel u 2 advice on facebok and others related social media or online. But the question is...what confident did u give for someone to buy from u online even without knowing you? For me, i due sale my goods even before they arrive.meaning, pple paid even before the stuff arrive. So may i knw what goods are u importing or are you about to start?
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 7:21pm On Dec 05, 2012
donziko: please david...i just searched with Dhl now on aliexpress...can you kindly outline how i will get a confirm laptop with 15k in hand,both the laptop and the shipping cost for that amount,cause what am seeing now,in aliexpress,their shipping costs are very high.I've ordered for a tablet pc already and its being 2weeks plus,with free shipping cause it had a shipping cost before my seller adjusted it to free shipping for me,and i hate this forever wait.Please help me out here.
you can't get confirm laptop with shipping in that amount,u may get the laptop at that amount but without shipping. Did u stay in lagos? So i can connect you with someone shap shap.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 7:23pm On Dec 05, 2012
donziko: please david...i just searched with Dhl now on aliexpress...can you kindly outline how i will get a confirm laptop with 15k in hand,both the laptop and the shipping cost for that amount,cause what am seeing now,in aliexpress,their shipping costs are very high.I've ordered for a tablet pc already and its being 2weeks plus,with free shipping cause it had a shipping cost before my seller adjusted it to free shipping for me,and i hate this forever wait.Please help me out here.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by donziko(m): 7:24pm On Dec 05, 2012
dav8id: never think of venture into importation if you never creat a market for it. And that's where the different is clear. In another though, it depend on what goods you're importing. Most of people wil tel u 2 advice on facebok and others related social media or online. But the question is...what confident did u give for someone to buy from u online even without knowing you? For me, i due sale my goods even before they arrive.meaning, pple paid even before the stuff arrive. So may i knw what goods are u importing or are you about to start?
let me chip in please...for me i would like to start importing andriod phones,laptops,play station games,designer wears,shoes,ladies high heels,...so please what exactly do you mean by finding a market for it before we go into it fully?
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by donziko(m): 7:26pm On Dec 05, 2012
dav8id: you can't get confirm laptop with shipping in that amount,u may get the laptop at that amount but without shipping. Did u stay in lagos? So i can connect you with someone shap shap.
i wish i stay in lagos,but i stay in kaduna for now...how do we do it.?
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 7:33pm On Dec 05, 2012
donziko: let me chip in please...for me i would like to start importing andriod phones,laptops,play station games,designer wears,shoes,ladies high heels,...so please what exactly do you mean by finding a market for it before we go into it fully?
as a bigginer, i advice u focus on particular stuff for now. The laptop ,andriod phone u mension. Are u intend to go for branded or unbranded? Just as say focus on particler stuff then creating the market wil be easier..so let me knw ur focus first. By the way, HOW U GUYS CONCLUDE ON UR 30K ISSUE WITH KINGSALE. Did he provide hes account screenshot as 4rom 19th?
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by donziko(m): 7:40pm On Dec 05, 2012
dav8id: as a bigginer, i advice u focus on particular stuff for now. The laptop ,andriod phone u mension. Are u intend to go for branded or unbranded? Just as say focus on particler stuff then creating the market wil be easier..so let me knw ur focus first. By the way, HOW U GUYS CONCLUDE ON UR 30K ISSUE WITH KINGSALE. Did he provide hes account screenshot as 4rom 19th?
ok the stuff i want to go into mostly is Andriod 4.0 tablet pcs...the guy hasn't replied any message on the thread ever since....you're the first person am telling this cause i kinda didn't want to put it on the thread....at 2am the day before yesterday early morning,he sent me an apology text and practically begged me to give him 24hours to send me back my money in full,i sent him my bank details and gave him time.He was tellin me that he's sorry he has rectified the problem,and the problem was from his account.After all that now,its being more than 24hours and still no alert from my bank....what do you think i should do?call him?text him?or take the matter to efcc direct.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Chibenze(m): 10:16pm On Dec 05, 2012
Which cheap laptop dat has a good quality in aliexpress dat i can buy please i need ur suggestion
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 10:16pm On Dec 05, 2012
donziko: ok the stuff i want to go into mostly is Andriod 4.0 tablet pcs...the guy hasn't replied any message on the thread ever since....you're the first person am telling this cause i kinda didn't want to put it on the thread....at 2am the day before yesterday early morning,he sent me an apology text and practically begged me to give him 24hours to send me back my money in full,i sent him my bank details and gave him time.He was tellin me that he's sorry he has rectified the problem,and the problem was from his account.After all that now,its being more than 24hours and still no alert from my bank....what do you think i should do?call him?text him?or take the matter to efcc direct.
andriod tablet pc sell very hot and the demaod is high.ok always remember to import andriod sim enable,wifi + bluetooth, and other's application that can make internet snuf easy. When u get ur goods at hand .just get back to me and i wil tel u what to do
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Chibenze(m): 10:17pm On Dec 05, 2012
Hi dav8id, Which cheap laptop dat has a good quality in aliexpress dat i can buy please i need ur suggestions all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Top 10 Biggest Mistakes In The Tech World History That Cost Billions Of Dollars / 11 Ways To Make Money At NYSC Orientation Camp As A Coper Or Non-coper / Female Bank MDs/CEOs Shattering The Ceiling In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.