Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,134 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here (23576 Views)

With No Doubt. Fiverr Is The Very Easier Way To Earn Money Online / Cyber Cafe And Business Centre Thread, Ask Your Questions Here / Are You Into Crop Or Animal Farming,ask Questions Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 12:09pm On Mar 11, 2013
I never use anyone so i can't tell. I do my shopping direct without any third party...
Rabomeo: pls whc freight servc is beta circuitatlantic or shopizee? If there r beta ones, pls tell me.
Thanks
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Rabomeo(m): 4:54pm On Mar 11, 2013
dav8id: I never use anyone so i can't tell. I do my shopping direct without any third party...
wow!
Wish i had a paypal ac
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 6:02pm On Mar 11, 2013
Paypal? What for? Sha, i have a verify uk paypal account that i due make my payment whenever a site that reject my card.eg ebay,studentcomputers,stock sourching etc
Rabomeo: wow!
Wish i had a paypal ac
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Rabomeo(m): 11:54pm On Mar 11, 2013
dav8id: Paypal? What for? Sha, i have a verify uk paypal account that i due make my payment whenever a site that reject my card.eg ebay,studentcomputers,stock sourching etc
that's actually my point. Saw a phone on mobilekarma bt couldn't mke paymnt cos i av no paypal ac nd dat ws y i askd if dre is a reliable site wit good freight servcx.
Calld u ystrdy bt it simx d network ws poor.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by chucky234(m): 8:50am On Mar 12, 2013
amtheone: pls I need an answer to this:

FOB: Price US 0.8 - 2.2/Piece
Min Qty Order: 500Pcs

I know dat d min one can order is 500, but I don't understand d FOB Price.

I have not been able to chat with d manufacturer/supplier.

Thanks
FOB simply means Free On Board and that is to say you are to handle the freight and insurance charges.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by chucky234(m): 8:57am On Mar 12, 2013
Import business is the easiest anyone can do from the comfort of your room, you don't have to pay anyone to learn how to import.
Even if you are importing cars as long as you have enough cash to bankroll it then you are good to go,all you need is the right information and you don't to pay anyone to get those info.
Mobile phones,laptops and tablets are the easiest of them all,for a starter aliexpress is your sure guaranteed market,all you have to do check the number of seller's positive feedbacks and quantity sold in the last few months.
When shopping from aliexpress you don't have to bother yourself with customs taxes as your goods will be delivered to your doorstep,its that simple.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 10:25am On Mar 12, 2013
Nope...aliexpress is not go area for MOBILE PHONE,

SELLER FEEDBACK AND POSITIVE RATING CAN MISLEAD YOU...there are some merchandise who are specialize in selling feedback and positive rating. Most of the online supplier buy feedback and rating from them.. Each feedback go for 1cent each..i also buy feedback and use it for my fiverr dot com account...there is a better way to verify a supplier.. Ka giko?

Dont bother about custom?? Emm... If you are not using third party then expect invitation from custom at any time,custom and currier company work hand in hand..but still there is a powerful stricks to avoid custom even if you dont use third party...

Have you consider shipping cost?..

Finally..there is a big difference between he who is into importation business fully..ie import every month, than he who just manage import 1 to 2 package in a 3 month...
chucky234: Import business is the easiest anyone can do from the comfort of your room, you don't have to pay anyone to learn how to import.
Even if you are importing cars as long as you have enough cash to bankroll it then you are good to go,all you need is the right information and you don't to pay anyone to get those info.
Mobile phones,laptops and tablets are the easiest of them all,for a starter aliexpress is your sure guaranteed market,all you have to do check the number of seller's positive feedbacks and quantity sold in the last few months.
When shopping from aliexpress you don't have to bother yourself with customs taxes as your goods will be delivered to your doorstep,its that simple.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Rabomeo(m): 6:21pm On Mar 12, 2013
dav8id: Nope...aliexpress is not go area for MOBILE PHONE,

SELLER FEEDBACK AND POSITIVE RATING CAN MISLEAD YOU...there are some merchandise who are specialize in selling feedback and positive rating. Most of the online supplier buy feedback and rating from them.. Each feedback go for 1cent each..i also buy feedback and use it for my fiverr dot com account...there is a better way to verify a supplier.. Ka giko?

Dont bother about custom?? Emm... If you are not using third party then expect invitation from custom at any time,custom and currier company work hand in hand..but still there is a powerful stricks to avoid custom even if you dont use third party...

Finally..there is a big difference between he who is into importation business fully..ie import every month, than he who just manage import 1 to 2 package in a 3 month...
oga dav8id, pls I sent u a text. M still waiting for ur reply
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by chucky234(m): 6:56pm On Mar 12, 2013
dav8id: Nope...aliexpress is not go area for MOBILE PHONE,

I was a strong member of alibaba dating back to 2005 and was one of the few people that got automatic account to aliexpress,I been using aliexpress for years especially buying from gold seller and I can authoritatively state here that its the best option for a beginner.
I have shopped laptops,tablets,digital cameras,wedding gowns,jewellery,solar panels and LCD Tvs from aliexpress but never had anything to do with customs as they were always delivered to my wife's shop.
Shipping cost from China to Nigeria is the most convenient,EMS and TNT are better options as they are cheaper than DHL and UPS but DHL/UPS offer fast and more convenient deliveries.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 8:00pm On Mar 12, 2013
Lol... What's d contents of ur text?coz i recieve alot of text everyday. Or are u d one who send me 50k? As birthday gift?
Rabomeo: oga dav8id, pls I sent u a text. M still waiting for ur reply
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by toluxa1(m): 11:47pm On Mar 12, 2013
this thread has no use. This dude is always giving half info expecting people to call and contact him, you make statements that have no value, always making yourself feel like the boss. Bros, you era don end, close the thread

1 Like

Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Mboi: 6:12am On Mar 13, 2013
I was chtting with one of the chinese that has the product I wanted to import, he was telling me since we have our emails maybe we should do business outside dhgate.
I want to ask people who have good eperience in this business, is it better to deal with this people outside these e-commerce websites?
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Rabomeo(m): 7:14am On Mar 13, 2013
dav8id: Lol... What's d contents of ur text?coz i recieve alot of text everyday. Or are u d one who send me 50k? As birthday gift?
abt d shippin n how I can mke paymnt Gtb n firstbank r nt in my local.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Manutd19: 8:33am On Mar 13, 2013
This guy is a joke. Am sure you are enjoyin the spotlight. Want people to crawl to you i guess.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 11:16am On Mar 13, 2013
Mboi: I was chtting with one of the chinese that has the product I wanted to import, he was telling me since we have our emails maybe we should do business outside dhgate.
I want to ask people who have good eperience in this business, is it better to deal with this people outside these e-commerce websites?
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 11:22am On Mar 13, 2013
Don't do! The seller want to escape escrow be dat,stick to dhgate transaction..
Mboi: I was chtting with one of the chinese that has the product I wanted to import, he was telling me since we have our emails maybe we should do business outside dhgate.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 11:28am On Mar 13, 2013
Go signup with www dot voguepay dot com
then you get back to me with your name that your full name and email id..thru text message.
Rabomeo: abt d shippin n how I can mke paymnt Gtb n firstbank r nt in my local.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Rabomeo(m): 12:03pm On Mar 13, 2013
dav8id: Go signup with www dot voguepay dot com
then you get back to me with your name that your full name and email id..thru text message.
owk...thanks
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Rabomeo(m): 5:38pm On Mar 13, 2013
dav8id: Go signup with www dot voguepay dot com
av done as u requested.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 1:05am On Mar 14, 2013
You complained of lack o gtb and 1stbank in ur locallity right? Then if you've done what i told u,then text me you full name and email id to my number..then check your mail after 30 minute..you will recieve a mail from voguepay with a link that will take you to a secure payment page that you will make an instant payment using your atm card online..
Rabomeo: av done as u requested.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Rabomeo(m): 10:37am On Mar 14, 2013
dav8id: You complained of lack o gtb and 1stbank in ur locallity right? Then if you've done what i told u,then text me you full name and email id to my number..then check your mail after 30 minute..you will recieve a mail from voguepay with a link that will take you to a secure payment page that you will make an instant payment using your atm card online..
cnt c a mail in my mail box o
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 1:31pm On Mar 14, 2013
Mr man! There is no way i can contact you thru mail without me geting you mail id.. TEXT YOUR EMAIL ID AND YOUR FULL NAME TO MY NUMBER 07037781319.. Very simple instruction...
Rabomeo: cnt c a mail in my mail box o
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Rabomeo(m): 3:28pm On Mar 14, 2013
dav8id: Mr man! There is no way i can contact you thru mail without me geting you mail id.. TEXT YOUR EMAIL ID AND YOUR FULL NAME TO MY NUMBER 07037781319.. Very simple instruction...
i sent u d details ystrdy...m sendin it again now
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 3:59pm On Mar 14, 2013
What's going on? I was charged N164 per $ by gtbank today when i place order for samsug p100 galaxy at cellularfactory today. How much did they charge you today?
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by chucky234(m): 6:20pm On Mar 14, 2013
dav8id: What's going on? I was charged N164 per $ by gtbank today when i place order for samsug p100 galaxy at cellularfactory today. How much did they charge you today?
That's the current rate,I uses GTB for all my transfers
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 6:54pm On Mar 14, 2013
But i register my new domain name ( tiktech.biz ) yesterday with namecheap and i was charged N161.87 why the changes today?. Well nothing one can do. My happiness is my transaction is successfull...
chucky234: That's the current rate,I uses GTB for all my transfers
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by dav8id(m): 6:55pm On Mar 14, 2013
But i register my new domain name ( tiktech.biz ) yesterday with namecheap and i was charged N161.87 why the changes today?. Well nothing one can do. My happiness is my transaction was successfull...
chucky234: That's the current rate,I uses GTB for all my transfers
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by lovelyones(m): 10:39pm On Mar 14, 2013
This is a good,interesting and educative thread to all Nairalander.

Importation biz has been sweet if only you follow the principle to the
latter.Vivid explanation and justice has been done to this biz module through
this thread and you don't have an excuse at all.

Get yourself together and start something today BUT remember this word,Always
treat your business as a business.That is it.

I wish you best of luck in the business.and to all importation guru in the
house,I gave you a BIG THUMB .
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Hoodrat(m): 11:24pm On Mar 14, 2013
I will ship bulk CCTV cameras,solar power whoever interested in should pm me on joecompiment@yahoo.com.
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by chucky234(m): 8:26am On Mar 15, 2013
dav8id: But i register my new domain name ( tiktech.biz ) yesterday with namecheap and i was charged N161.87 why the changes today?. Well nothing one can do. My happiness is my transaction was successfull...
Bank rates are always fluctuating
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Nsikak123: 9:27am On Mar 15, 2013
more info pls
Re: Importation Made Easier. Ask Questions Here by Rabomeo(m): 7:05pm On Mar 18, 2013
I will boda u no more Dav

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Naira Appreciate Further To N380 To 1 Dollar / Ughelli Main Market In Delta On Fire, Traders Struggle To Salvage Goods / Dangote Refinery To Start Production In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.