Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Who Among This People Can You Marry ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Among This People Can You Marry ? (958 Views)

Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? / Would You Marry a Single Parent? / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Among This People Can You Marry ? by Yusfull(m): 8:42pm On Nov 25, 2012
The world we are today is going to an end because during the time of our fore father ladies then marry guys mindless of his financial status.... But nowadays none of them have the endurance attitude again (SURULERE) dey prefer ready made money..... So back to the question who among this people can you date?
[color=#990000][/color]
Yahoo Guys
Policeman
Mechanic
Armed robber......
Re: Who Among This People Can You Marry ? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 25, 2012
Actaully this should be the corect list, 1)the hard working man,2)the mr lucky man ....3)crafty and cunning man,4)the anything can happen man,5)always on the move man,
Re: Who Among This People Can You Marry ? by mamagee3(f): 10:09pm On Nov 25, 2012
None of the above
Re: Who Among This People Can You Marry ? by Mynd44: 10:22pm On Nov 25, 2012
The poloceman and mechanic seems like the best option. The other two are simply criminals
Re: Who Among This People Can You Marry ? by myssy(f): 1:47am On Nov 26, 2012
mama-gee:
None of the above
but if i rili had 2 choose, it'll b d mechanic
Re: Who Among This People Can You Marry ? by xcitedjay(m): 7:17am On Nov 26, 2012
Mynd_44: The poloceman and mechanic seems like the best option. The other two are simply criminals
There are three criminals on that list.
Re: Who Among This People Can You Marry ? by Mynd44: 7:28am On Nov 26, 2012
xcitedjay:
There are three criminals on that list.
The fact that some policemen are criminals does not mean they all are.

Some mechanics too are criminal, they collide with robbers and point them to when you car will have a fault so as to steal it, disable the security too.

Don't generalize
Re: Who Among This People Can You Marry ? by xcitedjay(m): 7:49am On Nov 26, 2012
Mynd_44:
The fact that some policemen are criminals does not mean they all are.

Some mechanics too are criminal, they collide with robbers and point them to when you car will have a fault so as to steal it, disable the security too.

Don't generalize
Lmao! I didn't mention Policemen. You did the generalization all by yourself. Lol
Re: Who Among This People Can You Marry ? by Mynd44: 8:02am On Nov 26, 2012
xcitedjay:
Lmao! I didn't mention Policemen. You did the generalization all by yourself. Lol
Actually I did not just pick on policemen did I? In my earlier post, I noted policemen and mechanices as not criminals and you replied that there are 3 criminals on that list.

I spoke concerning both options left and now you decided to pick on just policemen.

Now who is generalizing?

Cheers?
Re: Who Among This People Can You Marry ? by Sapphire86(f): 8:39am On Nov 26, 2012
Well I used 2 crush on a mechanic b4. He worked 4 Mandilas as d head of d repairs division. He was learned bt cars were his passion. D moment my mom spotted me wit him, she nearly had a stroke, I guess she prolly warned him 2 stay off so dat was d end of dat. So mayb I'd choose dat kind of mechanic o!!!
Re: Who Among This People Can You Marry ? by juman(m): 9:32am On Nov 26, 2012
Mechanic is better. I don't think I can marry a police officer.

Police job is a bad job.

Yahoo guys and armed robbers are out of it.
Re: Who Among This People Can You Marry ? by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 26, 2012
A rich guy who makes money using legitimate means

(1) (Reply)

Hurt A Woman, And Be Ready For War... / 99 Facts About Guys / "How Women Hand-pick The Men They Date"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.