Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Everywoman's Desperate Zone - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Everywoman's Desperate Zone (3742 Views)

What Does Everywoman Wants In A Man Vice Versa / Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands / “ 30 Things Everywoman Should Have Andshould Know By The Time She’s30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everywoman's Desperate Zone by sirwilli(m): 6:47pm On Nov 26, 2012
dmcdad:

Desperate men? Like 4 real Well even if there exist men who are desperate, I assert that the ratio of desperate men to none desperate men can be 1:99 or even less..
cheesy
dmcdad:

Desperate men? Like 4 real Well even if there exist men who are desperate, I assert that the ratio of desperate men to none desperate men can be 1:99 or even less..
Re: Everywoman's Desperate Zone by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 26, 2012
youngdady: I think we owe it to ourselves as men to be responsible. I once had this babe willing to do anything to get me to marry her, I knew it wouldn't work cos she's based in US and I wasn't ready to quit my job. She did everything but offer me her life. I didn't let her go too far before telling her the gospel truth, even warned her about the need to be sure of a man's intention before getting involved with him.

Pls, do not use anyone (opposite sex in particular) for your selfish end, karma is real.
God bless you abundantly, I wish all men out there could be reasoning like this. Its so disheartening how guys intentionally set out to deceive ladies, especially those approaching the ripe age of marriage, that's so uncalled for...may God have mercy on us.

Thanks, but op, your write-up was kinda one-sided like you so much hate men, pls do take it easy, God will see u all through, sighs
Re: Everywoman's Desperate Zone by sirwilli(m): 4:33am On Nov 27, 2012
dmcdad:

Re: Everywoman's Desperate Zone by dazz661(f): 6:06am On Nov 27, 2012
dmcdad:

There are desperate men but they aren't as much as the desperate women...lol! Most of these men just play away their potential wives, & later realise they need to settle down but maynot find that kinda lady he hoped for, he then becomes desperate & marry any avaliable 'okay' lady.
There are even some men that ask their brothers or cousins or friends to look for a 'nice' lady to settle down with, when they feel they are getting older or when they see that their mates are married and have kids..... Isn't that desperation too? Or what will Ʊ call that?
Re: Everywoman's Desperate Zone by dmcdad: 7:18am On Nov 27, 2012
dazz661:
There are desperate men but they aren't as much as the desperate women...lol! Most of these men just play away their potential wives, & later realise they need to settle down but maynot find that kinda lady he hoped for, he then becomes desperate & marry any avaliable 'okay' lady.
There are even some men that ask their brothers or cousins or friends to look for a 'nice' lady to settle down with, when they feel they are getting older or when they see that their mates are married and have kids..... Isn't that desperation too? Or what will Ʊ call that?

If u read my post and you understood what I said, you will acknowledge that I did use a conditional word if they exist(thats to say I didnt rule out the possibility of it happening), you'll agree with me that they are relatively few compared to the vast majority that ain't desperate.. That was why I did a comparison using simple ratio to elucidate the subtlety that exist among the so-called desperate men and the none desperate ones. Capiché
Re: Everywoman's Desperate Zone by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 27, 2012
dazz661:
Lol, happens often...but most times its cos of family pressure
Re: Everywoman's Desperate Zone by dmcdad: 7:51am On Nov 27, 2012
DailyNews: Lol, happens often...but most times its cos of family pressure

Exactly! Not from their own free-will as opposed to that of the women
Re: Everywoman's Desperate Zone by Oahray: 11:32am On Nov 27, 2012
dmcdad:
Exactly! Not from their own free-will as opposed to that of the women
Lol... what woman DECIDES to get desperate? Theirs is a product of external pressure too. Its usually due to pressure from friends, family and even the societal norms.
Re: Everywoman's Desperate Zone by dmcdad: 11:49am On Nov 27, 2012
Oahray: Lol... what woman DECIDES to get desperate? Theirs is a product of external pressure too. Its usually due to pressure from friends, family and even the societal norms.

Nah I disagree.. Their desperation mostly comes from within as a result of peer-pressure and all that...
Re: Everywoman's Desperate Zone by Oahray: 11:56am On Nov 27, 2012
dmcdad:

Nah I disagree.. Their desperation mostly comes from within as a result of peer-pressure and all that...
that pressure within isnt internally generated. As you said, its got to be 'as a result of' something, which is always external.
Re: Everywoman's Desperate Zone by dmcdad: 12:10pm On Nov 27, 2012
Oahray: that pressure within isnt internally generated. As you said, its got to be 'as a result of' something, which is always external.

Yeah its triggered by external factorz(like peer-pressure) buh its on a gurl to allow herself to be overwhelmed by those factorz or not. In other words, its still her decision to be under duress as she could as well choose not to be influenced by such factor. Won't you agree?
Re: Everywoman's Desperate Zone by Oahray: 12:27pm On Nov 27, 2012
dmcdad:

Yeah its triggered by external factorz(like peer-pressure) buh its on a gurl to allow herself to be overwhelmed by those factorz or not. In other words, its still her decision to be under duress as she could as well choose not to be influenced by such factor. Won't you agree?
Yes. Just as I believe men can choose not to be influenced too.
Re: Everywoman's Desperate Zone by dmcdad: 12:32pm On Nov 27, 2012
Oahray: Yes. Just as I believe men can choose not to be influenced too.

Yeah! That's why a vast majority ain't influenced
Re: Everywoman's Desperate Zone by Oahray: 12:41pm On Nov 27, 2012
dmcdad:

Yeah! That's why a vast majority ain't influenced
lol... You are a stubborn one, mr.
Re: Everywoman's Desperate Zone by dmcdad: 1:00pm On Nov 27, 2012
Oahray: lol... You are a stubborn one, mr.

Nah I'm not.. Just trying to learn more. I'm very inquisitive you know... I love issues that are thought-provoking.. If you do argue with a sensible person, you are gonna learn alot and thats what I tried to do (to learn more)..
Re: Everywoman's Desperate Zone by mrPero(m): 2:21pm On Nov 27, 2012
dis senior babes 30+ tat u r Feelin sorry for, were busy in their 20+ lookin for a man tat is tall slim dark gap tooth good lookin has 5 bank account works in an oil company god fearin .... Ù can add de rest... Now time don de pass, de de find even if na chimpanzee wey wear suit... Mtcheeeeeeeeew.... Anyway m single n searching o but ù must have money own a house a nice car u must kno how to bleep very well... Interested 30+ inform me n on time cos no time o
Re: Everywoman's Desperate Zone by sirwilli(m): 6:29pm On Nov 27, 2012
mr Pero: dis senior babes 30+ tat u r Feelin sorry for, were busy in their 20+ lookin for a man tat is tall slim dark gap tooth good lookin has 5 bank account works in an oil company god fearin .... Ù can add de rest... Now time don de pass, de de find even if na chimpanzee wey wear suit... Mtcheeeeeeeeew.... Anyway m single n searching o but ù must have money own a house a nice car u must kno how to bleep very well... Interested 30+ inform me n on time cos no time o
hummmmm
Re: Everywoman's Desperate Zone by tpia1: 9:15pm On Nov 27, 2012
Its usually women who are desperate, not men.

I've only seen desperate men in movies, when they cant inherit a fortune unless they get married within one week or something.

But i've never heard of such in real life.
Re: Everywoman's Desperate Zone by tpia1: 9:16pm On Nov 27, 2012
In a normal context i mean.
Re: Everywoman's Desperate Zone by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 27, 2012
MANY WOMEN ACT DESPERATE LONG BEFORE THEIR CLOCKS START TICKING ...
Re: Everywoman's Desperate Zone by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 27, 2012
tpia1: Its usually women who are desperate, not men.

I've only seen desperate men in movies, when they cant inherit a fortune unless they get married within one week or something.

But i've never heard of such in real life.

Really? I have.
Re: Everywoman's Desperate Zone by tpia1: 2:33am On Nov 28, 2012
Most men arent desperate unless they have certain material benefits they stand to gain from the marriage.
Re: Everywoman's Desperate Zone by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 28, 2012
tpia1: Most men arent desperate unless they have certain material benefits they stand to gain from the marriage.
lol
Re: Everywoman's Desperate Zone by Tedpgrass: 6:33am On Nov 28, 2012
tpia1: Most men arent desperate unless they have certain material benefits they stand to gain from the marriage.

I beg to differ....

What's different is the measure of male desperation.... what else largely accounts for the prevalence of mail order brides or arranged marriages??

For the woman keen to have children later. EGG- banking is a viable, expensive but alternative option. Keeping a healthy body n soul is imperative. Women have been known to carry term pregnancies in their 40's and 50's....... these numbers are increasing daily.

The moral argument against older parents don't stand IMHO.

Children of younger couples are being increasingly looked after by househelps, other variables and grandparents who become de facto parents once again. Whilst children of "old age" will more likely than not, have financially stable parents who will be able to provide the direct care, rather than delegate parental responsibility.

People are living longer too, so chances are you may get to see grandkids before kicking the bucket, despite starting later.

So go EGG-banking sisters ASAP. Best time will be late 20's or early 30's.

Re: Everywoman's Desperate Zone by sirwilli(m): 5:28am On Dec 02, 2012
The prroblem with nigeria women is you
think you are so perfect but lack personality. You
are only interested in money and pretending like
butter would never melt in your mouths
Re: Everywoman's Desperate Zone by dmcdad: 5:44am On Dec 02, 2012
sirwilli: The prroblem with nigeria women is you

Lol...
Re: Everywoman's Desperate Zone by sirwilli(m): 6:14am On Dec 02, 2012
dmcdad:

Lol...
yeap
Re: Everywoman's Desperate Zone by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 02, 2012
dmcdad:

No... the ratio of desperate men to non-desperate men is more like 1:10,000

We Guys ain't that desperate to marry... Women are the ones that value relationship, marriage, making babies and family more...
Re: Everywoman's Desperate Zone by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 02, 2012
sirwilli: The prroblem with nigeria women is you

This is exactly what I feel is wrong with so many average and beautiful Nigerian girls.... some girls act like that their beauty is everything and all that matters, they do not even work on their personality. Some girls are parasitic (and they turn around to call guys stingy cheesy), insulting (and they turn around to call guys too sensitive cheesy) and so many other bad behaviors that they do not correct till they get desperate and they start hiding it in the hope of getting a man to marry them....
Re: Everywoman's Desperate Zone by specialguest(f): 7:45pm On Dec 03, 2012
I now understand why some hausa parents would go to any length to get their daughters married before mid twenties...
Re: Everywoman's Desperate Zone by sirwilli(m): 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2013
female and they way
Re: Everywoman's Desperate Zone by sirwilli(m): 2:03pm On Mar 30, 2013
Tedpgrass:

I beg to differ....

What's different is the measure of male desperation.... what else largely accounts for the prevalence of mail order brides or arranged marriages??

For the woman keen to have children later. EGG- banking is a viable, expensive but alternative option. Keeping a healthy body n soul is imperative. Women have been known to carry term pregnancies in their 40's and 50's....... these numbers are increasing daily.

The moral argument against older parents don't stand IMHO.

Children of younger couples are being increasingly looked after by househelps, other variables and grandparents who become de facto parents once again. Whilst children of "old age" will more likely than not, have financially stable parents who will be able to provide the direct care, rather than delegate parental responsibility.

People are living longer too, so chances are you may get to see grandkids before kicking the bucket, despite starting later.

So go EGG-banking sisters ASAP. Best time will be late 20's or early 30's.

u are sick my dear

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!!!!!she Suspects Her Boyfriend Is Gay. / Where Are The GOOD GUYS?!?!?! / Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.