Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,356 members, 7,954,453 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:13 PM

Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? (3875 Views)

Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) / I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice / Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 17, 2014
This is my girlfriend of more than 3 months,I luv her xo much.and as luck had it,,I happened to have excess money last month,,so I asked her what she would like for her birthday gift,,and she said she wanna take a trip to dubai with me..hnmmm.I taught and taught and finally agreed,do u think I made a wise choice?
Re: Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 17, 2014
In your dreams abi?
Re: Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 17, 2014
Elantracey:
In your dreams abi?
no nah,,this is happening sooner than I expected girl..
Re: Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? by Merlissa(f): 10:38am On Oct 17, 2014
FOLLOW YOUR HEART
Re: Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 17, 2014
Merlissa:

FOLLOW YOUR HEART
something in my heart thinks she might run away in dubai.
Re: Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? by Bossontop(m): 10:44am On Oct 17, 2014
I dunno ooo undecided but dont com back here to complain ooo
Re: Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? by valdes00(m): 10:45am On Oct 17, 2014
Unibenstudent:
Woht is dat sumtin.... Wic part of d hrt is dat sumtin located..... Wot color is dat something.... Wohts d size of d sumtin.... Ansa al dis n I wil knw hw to advice u
Re: Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? by Merlissa(f): 10:46am On Oct 17, 2014
Unibenstudent:

If i was your girlfriend, as much as i'd love to go to dubai, I'd tell you to save up or put the money in fixed deposit.. There are lots of exotic places in Nigeria that one can go and have a nice time!

#Shikenna

3 Likes

Re: Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 17, 2014
valdes00:

Woht is dat sumtin.... Wic part of d hrt is dat sumtin located..... Wot color is dat something.... Wohts d size of d sumtin.... Ansa al dis n I wil knw hw to advice u
I think its the left ventricle in d heart or the pericardum which is telling me taht
Re: Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 17, 2014
Merlissa:

If i was your girlfriend, as much as i'd love to go to dubai, I'd tell you to save up or put the money in fixed deposit.. There are lots of exotic places in Nigeria that one can go and have a nice time!

#Shikenna
you are right,but she some kind of zeal for dubai,,she may be genuine,but I don't know if she has an ulterior motive.
Re: Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? by destante(f): 10:50am On Oct 17, 2014
awwn 500yards of husband material.

1 Like

Re: Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? by chimerase2: 10:50am On Oct 17, 2014
Merlissa:

#Shikenna
so u re taking dis thread serious undecided
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? by Merlissa(f): 10:51am On Oct 17, 2014
chimerase2:
so u re taking dis thread serious undecided
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Am bored... wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? by valdes00(m): 10:54am On Oct 17, 2014
Unibenstudent:
I think its the left ventricle in d heart or the pericardum which is telling me taht
U haven't answered my question.....
Re: Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? by chimerase2: 10:57am On Oct 17, 2014
Merlissa:

Am bored... wink wink wink wink wink
yes I knw but hey no 1 we knw the fin doesn't exist but atleast it ought to be funny, the thread is not funny
No 2 e doesn't make sense
No 3 the thread no get MORALE undecided
Re: Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? by valmunich(m): 11:01am On Oct 17, 2014
She's not even your wife undecided undecided
Re: Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? by Merlissa(f): 11:10am On Oct 17, 2014
chimerase2:
yes I knw but hey no 1 we knw the fin doesn't exist but atleast it ought to be funny, the thread is not funny
No 2 e doesn't make sense
No 3 the thread no get MORALE undecided

No 4; No vex o!!!!
Re: Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? by chimerase2: 11:13am On Oct 17, 2014
Merlissa:

No 4; No vex o!!!!
No 5: I no go vex angry
Re: Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? by Papertrail11(m): 11:21am On Oct 17, 2014
AFTER DUBAI TAKE HER TO MOUSARI, THEN ABUJA THEN FLY HER TO MUMBAI
Re: Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? by uniqueren(f): 11:39am On Oct 17, 2014
you taught and taught and taught...maths abi Chemistry?

Romeo biko take care of her very well there
Re: Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? by amakufrancis(m): 11:50am On Oct 17, 2014
Unibenstudent:
This is my girlfriend of more than 3 months,I luv her xo much.and as luck had it,,I happened to have excess money last month,,so I asked her what she would like for her birthday gift,,and she said she wanna take a trip to dubai with me..hnmmm.I taught and taught and finally agreed,do u think I made a wise choice?
is Uniben on holidays? Leave ya studies carry ya babe go dubai naw, another andyblaze on the making.
Re: Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? by ERCROSS(m): 11:56am On Oct 17, 2014
#andyblaze_disciple...
Re: Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 11:58am On Oct 17, 2014
That would be fantastic,it goes to show u have a good heart
Re: Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? by Agybabe(f): 12:00pm On Oct 17, 2014
Take her there with you if that will make her happy. Hope the love you have for her is mutual?

BTW, she should be advising you on how to invest the money instead of squandering it.

Calabar is fun o, obudu cattle ranch is cool too, Abuja, Portharcourt, etc has a lot to offer if she will see reasons.

Do her bidding, if she insists.
Re: Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 17, 2014
Take her to Paris! smiley
Re: Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? by Tallesty1(m): 12:57pm On Oct 17, 2014
Merlissa:

FOLLOW YOUR HEART
Worst advice evergrin
Re: Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? by ideee03(f): 1:04pm On Oct 17, 2014
Hahaha..madt man
valdes00:

Re: Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? by ideee03(f): 1:05pm On Oct 17, 2014
That's cool,so long as u r at peace with the decision.
Re: Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? by valdes00(m): 1:14pm On Oct 17, 2014
ideee03:
Hahaha..madt man
Aunty... U miss road?...
Re: Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 17, 2014
Merlissa:

#Shikenna
unibenstudent, she's wishing she was your girlfriend just because you mentioned dubai. Chai!! 9ja ladies cheesy
Re: Am About To Take My Girlfriend To Dubai,good Or Bad Decision? by Merlissa(f): 1:42pm On Oct 17, 2014
SmellMyFart:
unibenstudent, she's wishing she was your girlfriend just because you mentioned dubai. Chai!! 9ja ladies cheesy

looooools.... Don't worry am not that desperate.. Was just giving the OP courage to make a good decision

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

And Another Beautiful, Young Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend (photos) / Good News To All Wives And Girlfriends(organ PADLOCK IS HERE) / Question To You Ladies N Gentleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.