Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,950 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

She Was Hired To Fraud Me But Later Falls In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Was Hired To Fraud Me But Later Falls In Love (1599 Views)

That Sex You Had But Later Regretted It.... Share Your Experience / When A Whiteman Falls In Love With A Blackwoman (PHOTO) / Ladies Tend Not To Date Men Wen Dey Were Young,but Later Give In Wen Dey Are Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Was Hired To Fraud Me But Later Falls In Love by operaantap(m): 10:48am On Nov 26, 2012
I am 22, a final year student and a male. I decided to have a sugar mummy for a reason known to me. I met a guy on 2go who offered go hook me up with one. He gave me her phone no, telling me not to hurt her, he also told me she was 32 years old. I called the woman and we got along. She told me was very rich and she needed a younger lover coz her husband had been away for the past 5yrs to europe and that she have 2 kids. Later on the guy that introduced me to her asked me to help him wit certain amount of money for his online business ut I told him I don't have enuf. The lady and I continued talking for the next one month until a particular night she called me and was in tears apologizing for all the lies she had told me and dat she is not 32 but just 19. She said she had to fight amd betrayed others coz she fell in love for me and she is ready to kill herself after the cofession. I have to tell her I've forgiven her and dat she should not hurt herself. Now she wants me to date and give her true love. Pls advice, is that really possiple after all the lies.
Re: She Was Hired To Fraud Me But Later Falls In Love by xynerise: 10:54am On Nov 26, 2012
operaantap: I am 22, a final year student and a male. I decided to have a sugar mummy for a reason known to me. I met a guy on 2go who offered go hook me up with one. He gave me her phone no, telling me not to hurt her, he also told me she was 32 years old. I called the woman and we got along. She told me was very rich and she needed a younger lover coz her husband had been away for the past 5yrs to europe and that she have 2 kids. Later on the guy that introduced me to her asked me to help him wit certain amount of money for his online business ut I told him I don't have enuf. The lady and I continued talking for the next one month until a particular night she called me and was in tears apologizing for all the lies she had told me and dat she is not 32 but just 19. She said she had to fight amd betrayed others coz she fell in love for me and she is ready to kill herself after the cofession. I have to tell her I've forgiven her and dat she should not hurt herself. Now she wants me to date and give her true love. Pls advice, is that really possiple after all the lies.
Is the part two of this movie out? undecided

1 Like

Re: She Was Hired To Fraud Me But Later Falls In Love by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 26, 2012
*longggggggggg hisssssssssssss*
undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: She Was Hired To Fraud Me But Later Falls In Love by DExplorer1: 11:01am On Nov 26, 2012
Xyne is a bloody lunkhead, damn it grin
Re: She Was Hired To Fraud Me But Later Falls In Love by xynerise: 11:09am On Nov 26, 2012
D-Explorer:

D-Explorer is a bloody lunkhead, damn it grin

tongue
Re: She Was Hired To Fraud Me But Later Falls In Love by Skywalker5(m): 12:12pm On Nov 26, 2012
xynerise:

To be continued grin grin grin grin
Re: She Was Hired To Fraud Me But Later Falls In Love by teeluv(m): 12:48pm On Nov 26, 2012
Nollywood reloaded.. hmnn
Re: She Was Hired To Fraud Me But Later Falls In Love by tpia1: 1:11pm On Nov 26, 2012
Maybe she's actually 45?

Since you cant tell the difference.
Re: She Was Hired To Fraud Me But Later Falls In Love by Idowuogbo(f): 1:17pm On Nov 26, 2012
dis na [b]NONO[/b]wood script o! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Mstewwwww....
Re: She Was Hired To Fraud Me But Later Falls In Love by Lolaabokoku(f): 1:17pm On Nov 26, 2012
what exactly is he talkin about?
Re: She Was Hired To Fraud Me But Later Falls In Love by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 26, 2012
I kinda believe the story. . . I know guys go to any lengths trying to scam peeps.
Re: She Was Hired To Fraud Me But Later Falls In Love by Mynd44: 1:24pm On Nov 26, 2012
Boring......

I can't believe I paid to watch this crap
Re: She Was Hired To Fraud Me But Later Falls In Love by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 26, 2012
Bwahahaha!! Very funny,i mean the OP's thinking is really amusing
Re: She Was Hired To Fraud Me But Later Falls In Love by RudySmith(m): 1:30pm On Nov 26, 2012
operaantap: I am 22, a final year student and a male. I decided to have a sugar mummy for a reason known to me. I met a guy on 2go who offered go hook me up with one. He gave me her phone no, telling me not to hurt her, he also told me she was 32 years old. I called the woman and we got along. She told me was very rich and she needed a younger lover coz her husband had been away for the past 5yrs to europe and that she have 2 kids. Later on the guy that introduced me to her asked me to help him wit certain amount of money for his online business ut I told him I don't have enuf. The lady and I continued talking for the next one month until a particular night she called me and was in tears apologizing for all the lies she had told me and dat she is not 32 but just 19. She said she had to fight amd betrayed others coz she fell in love for me and she is ready to kill herself after the cofession. I have to tell her I've forgiven her and dat she should not hurt herself. Now she wants me to date and give her true love. Pls advice, is that really possiple after all the lies.

NAIRALAND NAIRALAND NAIRALAND, I hail thee, even the latest James Bond movie couldnt have come with a better script.
Oh by the way, all this time that u guys chit chatted, u never met or plan 2 go and f.uck her? Fell in love with a stranger? kill herself for some stranger?
If she is ready 2 die 4 u then tell her that luv will only b possible if she follows u 2 EFCC offices and gives the name and location of all the culprits of this scam.
Re: She Was Hired To Fraud Me But Later Falls In Love by KINGwax(m): 1:43pm On Nov 26, 2012
okay. The real scamming is about to take off!
Re: She Was Hired To Fraud Me But Later Falls In Love by KINGwax(m): 1:44pm On Nov 26, 2012
Re: She Was Hired To Fraud Me But Later Falls In Love by Mynd44: 1:47pm On Nov 26, 2012
KINGwax: okay. The real scamming is about to take off!
True
Re: She Was Hired To Fraud Me But Later Falls In Love by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 26, 2012
xynerise:
watch out for part 2
Agege love grin grin grin grin
Re: She Was Hired To Fraud Me But Later Falls In Love by omega25red(m): 5:21pm On Nov 26, 2012
poster they just switched to phase two of the plan so be careful
Re: She Was Hired To Fraud Me But Later Falls In Love by topmostg: 5:22pm On Nov 26, 2012
mtcheww. Abeg make i.....

Re: She Was Hired To Fraud Me But Later Falls In Love by noskybanj(m): 7:43pm On Nov 26, 2012
Guy take dis script 2 nolly wood cos dats we're it will sell. Onye aguu
Re: She Was Hired To Fraud Me But Later Falls In Love by otokx(m): 7:48pm On Nov 26, 2012
The story line just does not add up, sugar mummy and no action, love-vendor that asked for a loan and got nothing.
Re: She Was Hired To Fraud Me But Later Falls In Love by lolaluv1(f): 9:14pm On Nov 26, 2012
It's plausible, actually. B)
Re: She Was Hired To Fraud Me But Later Falls In Love by drnoel: 11:22pm On Nov 26, 2012
Pls don't tell me the name of this Hollywood movie, I don't watch them..

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Dated Someone That Is 100 Percent Perfect? / Romance / Guys Between These Two Ladies,who Do You Think Loves You More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.