Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (574) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (834031 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nigeriatraining: 2:46pm On Aug 20, 2015
Apply for SCHOLARSHIPS
Here is your chance to apply for both local and international scholarships
on our platforms all you need to do is log-on to our websites
[www.nigeriatrainingcourses.com I www.nigeriatrainingnetwork.com]

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 4:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
Feel what you feel - but speak ONLY that which you believe [desire to manifest in your life]!

...."out of the fullness [the overflow, the superabundance] of the heart the mouth speaks".... Matthew 12:34 The Amplified Translation

...."Death and life are in the power of the tongue".... Proverbs 18:21a NASB

...."We are destroying [through a continual proclamation of a revelation of God's Word/Will] speculations and every lofty thing raised up against the [true] knowledge of God, and we are taking EVERY thought captive to the obedience of Christ [again, through a continual proclamation of a revelation of God's Word/Will]".... 2 Corinthians 10:5 NASB

...."for we walk by faith, not by sight [an adherence to external things]".... 2 Corinthians 5:7 NASB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by CaptainJune: 6:06am On Aug 21, 2015
blessedfavoured:
This is my first time in the religious section, and my first post. I just wanted to share something that struck me while reading my joyce meyer devotional today;

Change does not come through struggle, human effort without God, frustration, self-hatred, self-rejection, guilt, or works of the flesh. Change in our lives comes as a result of having our minds renewed by the Word of God and by trusting God to work in us according to His will. God, Who began a good work in you, will complete it (see Philippians 1:6).

This is the first time I will see this. Welcome to the Religion section.

Her message about change is spot-on. Truly, change has its source in trust in God and the renewing of our minds. This is how we are transformed into the image of Christ.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 9:09am On Aug 21, 2015
In the process of working towards your dreams you are going to encounter a lot of disappointments, a lot of failure, a lot of pain, a lot of setbacks, a lot of defeats, but in the process of doing that you will discover something about yourself that you don't know right now.
What you will realize is that you have greatness within you.
What you will begin to realize is that the God that is within you is more powerful than you can ever imagine.
What you will realize is that you are greater than your circumstances, that you don't have to go through life being a victim.
What you will realize is that the God in you is greater than the situations, and circumstances that you will ever face.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 9:12am On Aug 22, 2015
In Time Prophecy will Shine
In Faith you will be Confident in the truth that sets you Free Indeed
ALSO
GOD has asked us to pray, not just that HE may hear us but to answer us.
You may speak to GOD anywhere and at any time of the day.
GOD have a smart phone and it is on all the time.
You are connected with ME by heavenly signals.
We serve a God that hears and answers!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 1:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
WHAT IS PRAYER ?

Prayer is communication with God, it is the highest form of communication there is for it communication with God Himself.
Prayer takes you beyond the natural limitation of this planet and makes the impossible possible.
When the Bibles says that men ought to always pray what it is saying is that men
should always stay in communication with God.
Prayer is not only communication with God, prayer is also a protection mechanism,
it protects you against the forces of darkness, by giving you wisdom, insight, and revelation directly from God.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by brader: 10:09pm On Aug 23, 2015
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dahmorla: 1:20am On Aug 24, 2015
Earn Additional Income

Want to earn more?

As an adplus Adpreneur you can earn beyond your expectation without stress by soliciting and booking Adverts in the Newspapers such as Announcements, Congratulatory Messages, Obituaries, Change of Names from Individuals, Companies or Government and then place those Adverts in the requested Newspaper via the Adplus360 Portal (www.adplus.ng).
And earn as high as a 25% commission on every advert placed via the portal.

Interested in having a genuine additional source of income? Kindly reach us, you can get more information by filling the feedback form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1MqqKu6zGQugt5EJjyFW6hBPZXOhdRFLs280sRVgZvHo/viewform?c=0&w=1
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 10:24am On Aug 24, 2015

pRAYER LIFE
IT is important to pray and pray effectively, it is very important to set time everyday for prayer,
you won't make it in these end times unless you are a prayerful person,
even Jesus told us to pray so that we are counted worthy to escape all these things and stand before the son of man.
People of God, we must pray like never before, prayerfulness is one of the requirement to be rapture ready.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 24, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2547605/how-simple-geometry-calculations-display
How Can Simple Geometry Calculations Display Gregorian Calendar Dates?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 25, 2015
Just want to appreciate God for the trying times in my life......they are painful but who am I to query God? He knows and see all.....Thank You LORD.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 12:49pm On Aug 25, 2015
God is taking us into new territories into a place where purpose and destiny meet.
It is a place of tremendous power and authority.
Just when you thought it was over the Spirit of God in His mercy stepped in and changed the situation.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by fajani(m): 1:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
I thank God for the love He shower me, even though i am a sinner,He forgives me and grant me my heart desire....... Our Lord is Good
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 10:33am On Aug 26, 2015
I love you God, you make me strong.
God is my bedrock under my feet, the castle in which i live, he makes me rest in the night.
My God to whom i run for my dear life from a hostile world, hiding behind thy borders where i am saved
i call on God and from His palace He hears my call, my cry brings me right into his presence, a private audience.
he caught me and reached all the way from the sky to the seas, he pulled me out of that ocean of hate, the enemy of chaos, the void in which i was drowning, He stuck by me while i stood there surprised to be loved........
God made my life complete when i placed all the pieces of my life before Him, He gave me a fresh start, i dont take God for granted, everyday i review the way He works.
I try not to miss anything by watching my steps...
God re-wrote the text of my life when i opened the book of my heart to His eyes.
God flood-lit my life-a blazing glory.
His rod stretches wide and smooth, every road direction is God tested.
everyone who runs towards Him makes it...What a GOD!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 9:53am On Aug 27, 2015
Why are so worry about your tomorrow just relax, what ever your strength can not achieve now just leave it for God to take control, he will not let you down be strong and remain focus towards your dream. more grace.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 27, 2015
blessedfavoured:
This is my first time in the religious section, and my first post. I just wanted to share something that struck me while reading my joyce meyer devotional today;

Change does not come through struggle, human effort without God, frustration, self-hatred, self-rejection, guilt, or works of the flesh. Change in our lives comes as a result of having our minds renewed by the Word of God and by trusting God to work in us according to His will. God, Who began a good work in you, will complete it (see Philippians 1:6).

Well said
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 27, 2015
grace5:
Feel what you feel - but speak ONLY that which you believe [desire to manifest in your life]!

...."out of the fullness [the overflow, the superabundance] of the heart the mouth speaks".... Matthew 12:34 The Amplified Translation

...."Death and life are in the power of the tongue".... Proverbs 18:21a NASB

...."We are destroying [through a continual proclamation of a revelation of God's Word/Will] speculations and every lofty thing raised up against the [true] knowledge of God, and we are taking EVERY thought captive to the obedience of Christ [again, through a continual proclamation of a revelation of God's Word/Will]".... 2 Corinthians 10:5 NASB

...."for we walk by faith, not by sight [an adherence to external things]".... 2 Corinthians 5:7 NASB

Without doubt
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 9:24am On Aug 28, 2015
AS A CHRISTIAN, YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO BE DIFFERENT FROM THE WORLD, YOU MUST BE THE OPPOSITE OF THE WORLD, WALK,
TALK, ACT AND LIVE DIFFERENTLY.
Rom:12:2: And be NOT CONFORMED to this WORLD: but be YE TRANSFORMED by the RENEWING OF YOUR MIND, that ye may PROVE what is that GOOD, AND ACCEPTABLE, and PERFECT, WILL OF GOD.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Goke545(m): 11:59am On Aug 28, 2015
Greetings,
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Eddygrate: 12:41pm On Aug 28, 2015
Get your house fumigant against Bed Bugs,mosquito,cockroaches,Rat,Ant,Tremite,Spider etc at affordable price call us on 07033491967

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 1:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
Joshua 6:20,

"So the people shouted when the priests blew with the trumpets; and it came to pass, when the people heard the sound of the trumpet, and the people shouted with a great shout, that the wall fell down flat, so that the people went up into the city, every man straight before him, and they took the city."

I declare unto you today in the authority of the Name of Jesus that God is about to remove all boundaries off your life. All areas of containment are about to fall around you. The walls are about to fall. The Bible declares that as the children of Israel marched around Jericho that they lifted up their voice and with a shout and the walls came down. God is looking for a people that will lift up their voice and shout the Name of Jesus until the walls come down.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 11:43am On Aug 29, 2015
God will always have a remnant to raise up a testimony to bring glory to His Name.
God will use the weakest of us to show His supernatural power!!
Extreme times calls for extreme measures.
When we begin to pray, we will become more aware of the heart of God and the needs around us!
Go into the prayer closet and believe God for the miraculous you will leave His presence shouting Glory to His name.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by brunolee1145: 9:00pm On Aug 29, 2015
Greetings to you all in the Name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ (Amen) Pls am here in search for reliable Godfearing ,straight forward and honest christian man or woman from Akwa ibom who can assist and be a contact to a true Prophet of GOD that want to have a crusade in Akwa-ibom for more details pls contact this number 08075471207 Shalom GOD bless u all Amen
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by conyema12(m): 7:16am On Aug 30, 2015
Happy sunday brethren, i am not an ardent member of this forum, however i enjoy observing secretly. Something extra ordinary has been happening to me and i feel I should share it to get advice.

Lately i have been having horrible dreams of either losing my car key to my car being stolen.
The one that happened last night was about forgetting my travel documents in my trip to Germany.

I think there is more to these dreams especially now my family is trusting God for the fruit of the womb.

Pls i need advice on what to do
Thank you Brethren.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by blessedbeads(f): 2:52am On Aug 31, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Just want to appreciate God for the trying times in my life......they are painful but who am I to query God? He knows and see all.....Thank You LORD.
mt7v11 ,Good things comes from God if it is not working the way is suppose to ,then there is somthing else ..because the spiritual controls the physical..my dear God is not wicked
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by blessedbeads(f): 3:02am On Aug 31, 2015
conyema12:
Happy sunday brethren, i am not an ardent member of this forum, however i enjoy observing secretly. Something extra ordinary has been happening to me and i feel I should share it to get advice.

Lately i have been having horrible dreams of either losing my car key to my car being stolen.
The one that happened last night was about forgetting my travel documents in my trip to Germany.

I think there is more to these dreams especially now my family is trusting God for the fruit of the womb.

Pls i need advice on what to do
Thank you Brethren.
my brother what u are facing is not normal ,the spiritual controls the physical ...join this thread and talk to the servant of God www.nairaland.com/2414762/spiritual-warfare-deliverance-casting-out
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 6:13am On Aug 31, 2015
Did you red your JOB chapters?

blessedbeads:
mt7v11 ,Good things comes from God if it is not working the way is suppose to ,then there is somthing else ..because the spiritual controls the physical..my dear God is not wicked
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by blessedbeads(f): 6:27am On Aug 31, 2015
Good mrn to every one on this thread ,hope we all had a sound sleep? I am new to this thread but I believe God brought me here for a reason.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by blessedbeads(f): 6:29am On Aug 31, 2015
ANGELIC DEFENCE

“…behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.” (2 Kings 6: 17)

That is the Focal Scripture of Streams of Joy Devotional today.

When the Lord opened the eyes of Elisha’s servant, he saw horses and chariots of fire around Elisha. Enemies came against Elisha, and God sent the host of heaven to defend him. The angelic army was deployed because of Elisha; angels in the heavenly host were deployed on earth because a man who God loved was under attack.

Friend, if you love and fear God, He will send the host of heaven to defend and protect you; if you have a walk with God, He will send His angels to guard you against the wicked darts of the enemy; God will send the soldiers of heaven to surround you and make your life unreachable to the enemies of your destiny; God will send the angelic host to keep you from harm; God will send the armies of heaven to stop the evil wishes of your adversaries from coming to pass in your life.

The soldiers who encamped around Dothan were many, but Elisha was surrounded by an innumerable company of angels, ready to shield him from harm. God says, the heavenly host on your side is innumerable, and outnumbers those against you.

Don't live in fear of those who love to gather against you; don't be subdued by those who boast of their ability to reduce you. If Jehovah is involved, then their threats are empty; they may come against you with earthly armour, but you are guarded by heavenly soldiers deployed by God.

Elisha pleased and served God, and naturally, God deployed the host of heaven to guard Elisha. Live your life to please God, and He will deploy His armies to defend you.

Prayer : Lord, as I serve you,I receive angelic assistance this week in Jesus name!Amen
Enjoy A Blessed Monday.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by blessedbeads(f): 6:31am On Aug 31, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Did you red your JOB chapters?

job was afraid and he didn't know his right that was why satan could gain access
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 31, 2015
Who gave Satan permission? Sometimes, kinds claim to know about bible than unbelievers like me.!

blessedbeads:
job was afraid and he didn't know his right that was why satan could gain access

(1) (2) (3) ... (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Demas Was A Disciple / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.