Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,388 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (596) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (835549 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 27, 2016
HumbledbYGrace:
This Thread is for Nairaland Religion Community and all interested to enjoy a chat with one another. It is NOT a debate platform. It is simply a place where Christians can meet with each other daily, leave Bible verses of encouragement, motivational talks, leave prayer requests,offer prayers, provide a listening ear to each other, provide comfort, care for one another, talk about issues of concern and interest, share knowledge, provide love, spiritual and moral support.

* This is not a platform to discriminate against any religion,belief,culture, tradition or way of life. It is neither a place for others to judge or discriminate against other denomination. 'All for Christ, Christ for all.' We respectfully request NL members, guests or any pop-ins to grant us this sanctuary, to discuss and meet in peace and tranquility. It would be appropriate to refrain from using inappropriate language that may offend others.

Every one that feel that they have anything to offer to be a blessing to this post, or to those posting here, are welcome to do so. If anyone needs advice and prayers for any needs, hurts, pains, unhappiness, illness, unemployment, housing or any other needs than please post here. Anyone that can help that is here at the time just jump right in to assist. This is NOT my thread,but belong to all of us!Drop in every day even just to say hi or only to read. Leave your footprint here in the form of a blessing!

This is an opportunity to make a new beginning.Start afresh, renew commitments, get enthusiastic and allow the Power of God to move you to new heights!

Since Nairaland is a faceless Forum, it is highly adviseable that people do not share personal photos on this thread or ask anyone out. No one is allowed to talk dirty or romantically on this thread because its not a dating thread.

If you feel like you want to chat to a sister or a brother about romance then please send that person a PM and discuss your issues off this thread and also do not annoy others, do not discriminate others and do not insult others nomatter who you are.

Thank you. smiley
hello people of God. I am quite new here and would love to be in your midst

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by christinnah(f): 8:43am On Jul 31, 2016
finally!
found it!!

Hi everyone..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Keky(m): 1:10pm On Jul 31, 2016
christinnah:
finally!
found it!!

Hi everyone..

Hello

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Julivas(m): 1:35pm On Jul 31, 2016
For thus it stands in Scripture: Behold, I am laying in Zion a chosen (honored), precious chief Cornerstone, and he who believes in Him [who adheres to, trusts in, and relies on Him] shall never be disappointed or put to shame. 1Peter 2 : 6.
As we continue to believe and trust in our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, ee shall not be put to shame in Jesus mighty name, amen.
Do have a glorious week.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by elidi(m): 7:39am On Aug 01, 2016
Download Rhapsody of Realities for the month of August in English, Yoruba, Igbo etc

https://elijahinspiration..co.ke/2016/07/august-rhapsody-of-realities.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by christinnah(f): 8:05am On Aug 01, 2016
Keky:
Hello

hi!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 1:43am On Aug 02, 2016
Hi. Cool group. Please check my siggy wink 2mrw is another day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by LordBriggs: 8:59am On Aug 02, 2016
Hello house,please I need your help on coming up with a christian debate for children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by christinnah(f): 9:18am On Aug 02, 2016
LordBriggs:
Hello house,please I need your help on coming up with a christian debate for children.

hi!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by LordBriggs: 11:07am On Aug 02, 2016
christinnah:

hi!
Hello,please do you have topics for me?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by christinnah(f): 6:29am On Aug 03, 2016
LordBriggs:

Hello,please do you have topics for me?

sorry what topic are you talking about?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Godhelect(m): 6:05pm On Aug 03, 2016
Were Was Jesus When John The Baptist Was Preaching The Gospel?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by christinnah(f): 1:21pm On Aug 04, 2016
Godhelect:

bro! do you mean where?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by christinnah(f): 1:32pm On Aug 04, 2016
Godhelect:

nice question...
you will find the answer from Luke 1 start reading from vs 26 till the end... also you will find more about the story of the Christ and John from chapter 2...

God bless you...
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Godhelect(m): 1:43pm On Aug 04, 2016
Ok,lets C? Bt I Wnt A Direct Nsa
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by christinnah(f): 1:55pm On Aug 04, 2016
Godhelect:
Ok,lets C? Bt I Wnt A Direct Nsa

sorry bro for always quoting you... i just wanna help you out...

Look if you said you want a direct answer from people, they will give you all different answers and that will confusing you... but if you read your bible you will easily understand and you will believe in that because it is from the Bible...

I am so sorry if thats bothering you..

God Bless you!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Godhelect(m): 1:59pm On Aug 04, 2016
D Tin Is, I Read It Bt I Wnt Odas Interpretation....I Bliv Holy Spirit Would Hv Given Us Diverse Interpretation
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by JRDOCO: 3:30pm On Aug 05, 2016
I greet the room. Pls, My roommate and I were discussing on boy and girl relationship and a question popped up. For instance, if you often ask to see a girl and you notice that it seems you are seeking her too much and you ask her in this form:

Boy: pls, I'm sorry but it seems I'm always asking to see you, isn't it?
Girl: yes. (Answer was not in an angry mood)
Boy: that means I'm disturbing you right?
Girl: I didn't say sooo?

What can you say the girl is up to?

That is, she says you are always asking to see her but she still says you are not disturbing her. I mean, how does that correlate?

So what's your take (especially the ladies)?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by JRDOCO: 3:30pm On Aug 05, 2016
I greet the room. Pls, My roommate and I were discussing on boy and girl relationship and a question popped up. For instance, if you often ask to see a girl and you notice that it seems you are seeking her too much and you ask her in this form:

Boy: pls, I'm sorry but it seems I'm always asking to see you, isn't it?
Girl: yes. (Answer was not in an angry mood)
Boy: that means I'm disturbing you right?
Girl: I didn't say sooo?

What can you say the girl is up to?

That is, she says you are always asking to see her but she still says you are not disturbing her. I mean, how does that correlate?

So what's your take (especially the ladies)?

Pls, I posted it here because I feel we will give sincere and honest answer in the most appropriate manner as Christians. I'm glad to find CHRIST's room in nairaland where all topics could be discussed in way that edifies as though we are in House fellowship. GOD bless y'all.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Jazzlite: 9:27pm On Aug 05, 2016
Cool to be in here God bless us all!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Maxtermind(m): 10:46pm On Aug 05, 2016
[size=15pt]GET A WEBSITE FOR YOUR CHURCH, YOU CAN SPONSOR IT , PUT ONLINE EVENT AND ANNOUNCEMENT,
SEE BELOW TO CONTACT PAMONDA ENTERPRISES
[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by isobadt: 3:11pm On Aug 06, 2016
A website dedicated to sharing Christian testimonies and making prayer requests online so the world can be inspired by you and also pray along with you www.mytestimoniesonline.com

Please spread the word. We need more Christians on it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by researcherdotcom(m): 6:39pm On Aug 06, 2016
this website will be helpful to anyone who is willing to grow spiritually. anyone who is interested can branch and view and then tell others about it.
www.midnitecry.com.ng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 06, 2016
Zaragal come in here. I usually frequent this section though I hardly drop comments except on Sundays cos the more interesting threads somehow manage to surface on Sundays.
Does it have something to do with OAM4J being a Sunday-Sunday guy? I don't know ooo.
By the way, I'm not too cool with telling people about me, I like to keep my business very personal, shying away from the flashing lights

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 06, 2016
sapiosexual1:
Zaragal come in here. I usually frequent this section though I hardly drop comments except on Sundays cos the more interesting threads somehow manage to surface on Sundays.
Does it have something to do with OAM4J being a Sunday-Sunday guy? I don't know ooo.
By the way, I'm not too cool with telling people about me, I like to keep my business very personal, shying away from the flashing lights

See me ooo...I just defended u there and u are being protective with......mbok where u see flash lights.....BTW I was only trying to protect u no...don't take it personal. Sorry. Bye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 06, 2016
zaragal:

See me ooo...I just defended u there and u are being protective with......mbok where u see flash lights.....BTW I was only trying to protect u no...don't take it personal. Sorry. Bye
There she goes again, flaring up for what I don't know , later she wee say I sabi vex person cool. Ka se mkpong
Anyways, thanks for standing up to my interest, as a sister and ufan mi. You're appreciated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by rexben(m): 11:58pm On Aug 07, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3272568/christian-anti-jesus-tag. Check out this important topic for Christians. It will help you to know your identity

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Count The Cost Then Follow / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.