Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:24 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (593) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (877117 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) ... (789) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Joshthefirst(m): 7:45am On May 11, 2016
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by GoodMuyis(m): 8:07am On May 11, 2016
Brothers and Sisters Did You remember to celebrate Christmas and Easter?
If your answer YES you must share this.

The Passover Feast is celebrated 50 Days after easter, the passover day is so important to us Christian in the sense that it was the days of Pentecost: the day of power, when the Disciples received The Holy Ghost Baptism.

But unfortunately we forgot such important day. To cut the story short, this coming Sunday is the 50th day after Easter, May 15, 2016.

Have you received the Holy Ghost since you believed?

This coming Sunday, lets wait on the Lord.
#goodmuyis
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 13, 2016
Hello everyone at home it's been awhile...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 9:02am On May 15, 2016
Have you visit the Wapcc Forum? Registration as easy as abc. Click the link below to get started, register @ http://wapcc-forum.84567.x6.nabble.com meet you there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SujiAndrew(m): 8:11am On May 17, 2016
Two Kinds of Morality http://www.sujiandrewsblog.tk/2016/05/two-kinds-of-morality.html?m=1
What is the role of morality in our Christian walk?
This post will clarify your doubts about what the true morality is.
Be blessed in the name of our lord Jesus Christ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SujiAndrew(m): 2:25pm On May 17, 2016
This post will clarify all your doubt about the payment of tithe.
http://www.sujiandrewsblog.tk/2016/05/should-christians-pay-tithe.html
Be blessed in the name of our lord Jesus Christ!

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Allioluwasegun(m): 11:04am On May 19, 2016
Father bless my home,come and bless my home Father bless my family,Father bless my home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by itstpia8: 3:46pm On May 19, 2016
Oluwatobi123:
Good evening, I'm new here, please how do i post useful links and articles on Nairaland? Thank you.

https://www.nairaland.com/273156/how-post-topic-nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SujiAndrew(m): 8:34pm On May 20, 2016
Why I don't want to make Heaven http://www.sujiandrewonline.com/2016/05/why-i-dont-want-to-make-heaven.html?m=1
I believe the current church has erred in several ways which includes doctrines and practices. I believe one of the truth we must recover is the place of the believers in Christ. My question is; if heaven is our goal, why didn't God take us there immediately we got saved?
This post will bless you richly!.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by nicolez: 11:05pm On May 22, 2016
Hello everyone, I am new here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by kunlesuccess(m): 6:04am On May 23, 2016
HumbledbYGrace:
This Thread is for Nairaland Religion Community and all interested to enjoy a chat with one another. It is NOT a debate platform. It is simply a place where Christians can meet with each other daily, leave Bible verses of encouragement, motivational talks, leave prayer requests,offer prayers, provide a listening ear to each other, provide comfort, care for one another, talk about issues of concern and interest, share knowledge, provide love, spiritual and moral support.

* This is not a platform to discriminate against any religion,belief,culture, tradition or way of life. It is neither a place for others to judge or discriminate against other denomination. 'All for Christ, Christ for all.' We respectfully request NL members, guests or any pop-ins to grant us this sanctuary, to discuss and meet in peace and tranquility. It would be appropriate to refrain from using inappropriate language that may offend others.

Every one that feel that they have anything to offer to be a blessing to this post, or to those posting here, are welcome to do so. If anyone needs advice and prayers for any needs, hurts, pains, unhappiness, illness, unemployment, housing or any other needs than please post here. Anyone that can help that is here at the time just jump right in to assist. This is NOT my thread,but belong to all of us!Drop in every day even just to say hi or only to read. Leave your footprint here in the form of a blessing!

This is an opportunity to make a new beginning.Start afresh, renew commitments, get enthusiastic and allow the Power of God to move you to new heights!

Since Nairaland is a faceless Forum, it is highly adviseable that people do not share personal photos on this thread or ask anyone out. No one is allowed to talk dirty or romantically on this thread because its not a dating thread.

If you feel like you want to chat to a sister or a brother about romance then please send that person a PM and discuss your issues off this thread and also do not annoy others, do not discriminate others and do not insult others nomatter who you are.

Thank you. smiley

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE : MONDAY 23 MAY 2016

THEME : DO YOU LOVE GOD?

Memorise :

So when they had dined, Jesus saith to Simon Peter, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me more than these? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my lambs.
John 21:15

Read : Deuteronomy 6:4-7

4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:

5 And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

6 And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:

7 And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.

In today's Bible reading, Jesus asked a pointed question from Simon Peter, "lovest thou me more than these?" Jesus was not in doubt whether Peter loved Him; He was more interested in knowing the level Peter's commitment to Him when compared to other worldly things. Many truely love God, but they are more committed to other things like their profession, business, means of livelihood, fashion, sports, entertainment, food and delicacies, friends and family, social engagement, etc. Whenever God's demand clashes with their interests, they will surely go for their interests. When the chips are down, God must play the second fiddle to the true love of their lives. In this respect, on Psalms 42:1, David says

"AS the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God."

In the above passage, the Bible recorded the Psalmist speaking of his yearning for God. He compares his yearning for God to the extreme teaching of a dehydrated deer, whose need for water is shown by its painting. We know the hart or deer does not pant except when it is being chased by hunter or when it is highly dehydrated. Do you know that for many people, it is only when they are being hunted by the devil or situations of life that they remember God? When everything else is in place: the store is filled with rich varieties of food, the bank account is bubbling, the contracts are coming, the family members are well and making process and ministry is moving on; the need to search for God never arises in the hearts of many. But when there is trouble: a child is sick, there is no food to eat, the business is experiencing dryness and there are several challenges in the ministry; then suddenly the one at the receiving end would remember that he or she has a God. If you seek God only when you are hunted, you are a God-user and not a God-lover. You can be sure God know the difference and He will deal with His seekers according. John 21:15 says :

"So when they had dined, Jesus saith to Simon Peter, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me more than these? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my lambs."

It is possible that a pursue God, not because you are in trouble but because you love him. Anything can happen when you are in love. Songs of Solomon 2:5 says it is even possible to become sick because of love. If you have an intense love for God, you will go to any length for Him. God has created us to be capable of loving one another, particularly Him. If you find it difficult to truely love God, it is because something else or someone else has stolen your love. Material things have stolen the hearts ur many people from God. If you have lost your first love- the original quality of love once expressed towards Him when you first knew the Lord, then ask Him to help you recover it. Are you panting after God because you are hunted or because of love? If love drives you to God, love will drive Him to you in return and He will give Himself to you without reservation. Do you love God more than anything in this world?

Prayer Point :

Father, let my love for You grow stronger, and stronger, all the days of my life.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Chronicles 16:8-18:17 and Proverbs 28:14-25

AUTHOR : Pst E. A ADEBOYE

HYMN 4: TAKE MY LIFE AND LET IT BE

1. Take my life, and let it be
Consecrated, Lord, to Thee;
Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in ceaseless praise,
Let them flow in ceaseless praise.

2. Take my hands, and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love;
Take my feet and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee,
Swift and beautiful for Thee.

3. Take my voice, and let me sing
Always, only, for my King;
Take my lips, and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee,
Filled with messages from Thee.

4. Take my silver and my gold;
Not a mite would I withhold;
Take my intellect, and use
Every power as Thou shalt choose,
Every power as Thou shalt choose.

5. Take my will, and make it Thine;
It shall be no longer mine.
Take my heart; it is Thine own;
It shall be Thy royal throne,
It shall be Thy royal throne.

6. Take my love; my Lord, I pour
At Thy feet its treasure-store.
Take myself, and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee,
Ever, only, all for Thee.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Thomsyne(m): 6:05pm On May 24, 2016
You guys really need to read this... Hidden Secrets in the Painting of the Last Supper
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by oluminnic: 8:30pm On May 26, 2016
Check this site out for more info
www.christianlifeissues.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 27, 2016
Hey all, I think all may read this: A platform has been made for the sole purpose of debating religion beliefs, reaching a compromise. discussing Life philosophies, National problems. it is a platform for Cross pollinating ideas to bring out the best in ourselves. the association of the wise grows wiser. The platform is hosted by whatsapp. Send a message to +2347054991910 and you will get added . The sky is big enough for all birds. it may be just your little idea that we need to move this nation forward . Join Learn Live Network. The Group name: Total Man Co-anchored: Kingebukasblog (nairaland section)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by apostle11: 7:33am On May 29, 2016
I am apostle Peter God ask Me to wipe out tears from people and he has empower me,God has been using me to heal the sick are you sick of HIV hepatitis diabetes cancer etc by the grace of God I can cure you for deliverance fertility and breakthrough contact apostlepeter1313@gmail.com or call +234(0)7033804232

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by apostle11: 7:45am On May 29, 2016
Greetings are you sick of any disease or depress or barren contact apostle Peter God has empower him his God is using him to heal any manner of disease HIV hepatitis diabetes cancer etc contacts him now via email apostlepeter1313@gmail.com or call +234(0)7033804232
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by apostle11: 7:50am On May 29, 2016
Greetings everyone are you sick of any disease Contact apostles peter God is using him to heal the sick HIV hepatitis diabetes cancer etc for fertility and breakthrough contact apostlepeter1313 @gmail.com or +234(0)7033804232
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by katty09(m): 10:32pm On May 29, 2016
IF YOU ARE WILLING

Matthew 8:1-3 NKJV

1 When He had come down from the mountain, great multitudes followed Him.
2 And behold, a leper came and worshiped Him, saying, “Lord, if You are willing, You can make me clean.”
3 Then Jesus put out His hand and touched him, saying, “I am willing; be cleansed.” Immediately his leprosy was cleansed.

LESSONS FROM THIS SHORT STORY
Jesus was coming with multitudes when the Leper met Him.
1. First of all, the Leper was not intimidated by the crowd. In the midst of the multitude, he found his way to Jesus and he worshiped Him. No matter what your environmental condition may be (pleasant condition and unpleasant conditions), always worship God.

2. In those days, people with leprosy are seen as sinners. This particular leper in the story recognised himself as a sinner. Even as a sinner, he worshiped the Lord of host by diligently seeking His help for healings. "Lord, If you are willing You can make me clean" he knows that Jesus has authority over everything, so this is an opportunity for him to be saved if Jesus is willing. Therefore no matter how sinful you are or what your condition may be, the Lord is willing to help you if you also recognize His ability to save.

3. Our God is a Merciful God. If you humble yourself before him and you diligently seek His face, He will answer you and put an end to your sorrows.

Behold, the Lord ’s hand is not shortened, That it cannot save; Nor His ear heavy, That it cannot hear. But your iniquities have separated you from your God; And your sins have hidden His face from you, So that He will not hear. Isaiah 59:1-2 NKJV

PRAYER
Dear Lord we thank You for the opportunity You gave us to learn great lessons from this wonderful story. We know You love us and we know You are always willing to help us. We humbly seek Your face this hour, Dear Lord, please heal our lands, please heal our sickness and please have mercy upon us.
We know You are willing to help us, its our sin that's always separating us from Your love, please forgive us.

Thank you Lord for answered prayers. In Jesus name we pray.
Amen!!!

Visit www.daybydaybiblestudy..com

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by godwordnetwork: 7:01pm On May 31, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by katty09(m): 7:36am On Jun 01, 2016
PRAYER FOR THE MONTH OF JUNE
Psalms 20:1‭-‬9 NKJV

1 May the Lord answer you in the day of trouble; May the name of the God of Jacob defend you;
 2 May He send you help from the sanctuary, And strengthen you out of Zion; 
 3 May He remember all your offerings, And accept your burnt sacrifice.  
 4 May He grant you according to your heart’s desire, And fulfill all your purpose. 
 5 We will rejoice in your salvation, And in the name of our God we will set up our banners! May the Lord fulfill all your petitions. 
 6 Now I know that the Lord saves His anointed; He will answer him from His holy heaven With the saving strength of His right hand.
 7 Some trust in chariots, and some in horses; But we will remember the name of the Lord our God.
 8 They have bowed down and fallen; But we have risen and stand upright. 
 9 Save, Lord ! May the King answer us when we call.

AMEN!!!

PRAYERS 
We are very greatful for how far you have led us dear Lord. This is the beginning of another blessed month in the year 2016. We know what You have done for us in the past five months and we are very greatful. 

As we commit the month of June unto You, our prayer today is "every time we call upon You this month, Dear Lord Kindly answer us. For every reason we call upon You this month Father please give us testimonies. Some trust in chariots and some trust in horses but we put all our trust in You, please answer us when we call."

With a greatful heart and with thanksgiving, we pray in the mighty name of Jesus. 

Amen.

HAPPY NEW MONTH
www.daybydaybiblestudy..com

(1) (2) (3) ... (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) ... (789) (Reply)

Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Higher Everyday — Christian Cleansing / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.