Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,954 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

How Do You Deal With Cheating? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Deal With Cheating? (7750 Views)

Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? / How To Deal With Cheating Boyfriends / My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Deal With Cheating? by MrBenSun: 10:15pm On Nov 27, 2012
Super1759: all this grammer sef. Just pray it doesn't happen and you catch her. If it does,I tell you all this grammer will fly away like birds and no reasonable thought will enter your head

Considering what he wrote...na wich grammer he cum speak wey u nor undastand so
Re: How Do You Deal With Cheating? by MrBenSun: 10:16pm On Nov 27, 2012
Super1759: all this grammer sef. Just pray it doesn't happen and you catch her. If it does,I tell you all this grammer will fly away like birds and no reasonable thought will enter your head
Re: How Do You Deal With Cheating? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 27, 2012
I will '4.', then '2.' obviously to '1.'
Re: How Do You Deal With Cheating? by ikachi1: 10:26pm On Nov 27, 2012
Number 2! Teeth for tooth...I de laugh! And then 1. To your tent Oh Israel!
Re: How Do You Deal With Cheating? by nickybayo(f): 10:27pm On Nov 27, 2012
dabriggs: These Mods. abeg leave my word the way I use am for my sentence...

I like "a.rse" not "b.ottom".

If I want your opinion on my choice of words, I will give it to you.

Just for the record. I don't care if you ban me o!Infact please ban me and I won't even notice.

"Ar.se...ar.se...arse...!!!"
lol.
I dunno for sure what i would do, but i would feel so terrible about it that i would want to break up. My trust for d guy go pora quick quick. I pray it neva happen to me
Re: How Do You Deal With Cheating? by ikachi1: 10:30pm On Nov 27, 2012
jackbauersballs: REVENGE....By Shagg1ng her Sister...and Mother if Possible

Haba! Why her mama come join for this Cheatology? The sister no do you? Abeg talk say you de eye the mama before jare!
Re: How Do You Deal With Cheating? by barneyboy(f): 10:50pm On Nov 27, 2012
dabriggs: See people. Go ask married couples how easy it is to pack up and leave.
I am not saying you shouldn't since your spouse cheated o!Please be my guest. Leave his/her sorry cheating arse. Buhahahahaha!

Lol,However I guarante that it might be harder than you singles imagine it. SMH 1000 x 1.3 times.
Our parents do not lie when they say "The fight fought with the mouth (bragging and big talk) is always easy with perfect victory"!
yes especially d married ones u just dnt break up like dat!considering d kids,maybe its a housewife wit little or no means of livelihood where do u take d kids to?its a heart breaking situation but if u dnt fight it HATE and DISTRUST will rule ur home and affect d kids and trust me divorce shuld be a no no
Re: How Do You Deal With Cheating? by odehaj: 10:51pm On Nov 27, 2012
For those women saying 'break up'break up' if not for christianity&civilisation most men would go for additional wives.Can you as a woman go for additional hubby??
Re: How Do You Deal With Cheating? by Gracious10: 11:02pm On Nov 27, 2012
~vicky~:
honestly no 3 and move on

Move on as in continue with the relationship?
Re: How Do You Deal With Cheating? by juleyangel(f): 11:12pm On Nov 27, 2012
i tink it all depends on situations dat masterminded d cheating..i was cheated on cuz i travelled out bt i was glad i found out.i forgave him after much scrutiny.nobody Ȋ̝̊̅§ prerfect.bt to rebud dat trust Ȋ̝̊̅§ infinitesimal..na God fit help for d trust issue..bt its bin great Eva since.
Re: How Do You Deal With Cheating? by GentleNaaz(m): 11:13pm On Nov 27, 2012
If ur boy(girl)friend no dy do u well,..................awaaaayyyyyyy:/ ;-(
Re: How Do You Deal With Cheating? by GentleNaaz(m): 11:16pm On Nov 27, 2012
Teejayphillip: Wen it happens,i know wat 2 du....

Cnt start plannin wat 2 du now,cos wen it eventually happen u wont know wat 2 du....
Guy shine ur eye oo, it is hapnin already. Just dat u neva find out becos love is blind. Go ask timaya
Re: How Do You Deal With Cheating? by phunmiejewels: 11:21pm On Nov 27, 2012
Cry, get over d hurt nd fight bk with gud sex, food and prayers......nd if he still continues, I'll get ma bags nd leave
Re: How Do You Deal With Cheating? by GentleNaaz(m): 11:21pm On Nov 27, 2012
jackbauersballs: REVENGE....By Shagg1ng her Sister...and Mother if Possible
nawa ooo, u wan nak ur grl mother akpako. Ceasers shall neva wonder
Re: How Do You Deal With Cheating? by GentleNaaz(m): 11:24pm On Nov 27, 2012
juleyangel: i tink it all depends on situations dat masterminded d cheating..i was cheated on cuz i travelled out bt i was glad i found out.i forgave him after much scrutiny.nobody Ȋ̝̊̅§ prerfect.bt to rebud dat trust Ȋ̝̊̅§ infinitesimal..na God fit help for d trust issue..bt its bin great Eva since.
Girl cheating is cheating, e no depend on anytn.
Re: How Do You Deal With Cheating? by princemaicheal: 11:24pm On Nov 27, 2012
Sometimes we tend to accept evry research done by international media.quote"...cheating is not an accidental pleasure neither is it a forceful action.It is preconceived nurtured,managed and tactfully executed...".This may be correct in the western world but here is different.The socio-economic realities are different here,a woman or man has alot of reasons to cheat in this part of the world and does not necessary need to pre-conceive and be in a S.W.A.T team to do that.
Re: How Do You Deal With Cheating? by GentleNaaz(m): 11:30pm On Nov 27, 2012
Guy u no go skul o. Wch grama wy u no undstnd? I wonder oooo undecided
Guy u no go skul o. Wch grama wy u no undstnd? I wonder oooo
Re: How Do You Deal With Cheating? by sleekch1c(f): 12:13am On Nov 28, 2012
princemaicheal: Sometimes we tend to accept evry research done by international media.quote"...cheating is not an accidental pleasure neither is it a forceful action.It is preconceived nurtured,managed and tactfully executed...".This may be correct in the western world but here is different.The socio-economic realities are different here,a woman or man has alot of reasons to cheat in this part of the world and does not necessary need to pre-conceive and be in a S.W.A.T team to do that.

DUMB! DUMB!! DUMB!!!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With Cheating? by addictiv(m): 12:38am On Nov 28, 2012
i will find a way to torture her emotionally firstly then i will look inward to find the reason behind her action. i wont waste my energy beefing her or shouting or screaming. i am a guy who expects anything from anyone, so it should not come as a surprise to me. i would just take her out for a lovely evening dinner(the best she ever had), then go on a lovely vacation with her so that the guilt of having to see me happy every day ll just kill her and when we return i would send her packing.
Re: How Do You Deal With Cheating? by touchplay(m): 12:57am On Nov 28, 2012
NessaFresh: *Rappin*
If u cheat on me your been FEARLESS
I aint gon cry or say ur been HEARTLESS
Cuz imma big ass chick call me her EMINENCE
I'll just do the RAFA(Retaliate and Fu.c.k Away) without no BENITEZ
ur line tells u new 2 d game/
U wanna grab fame/
bt u'v got a boss a russian he insane/
u reap gold he gives u no change/
Dnt no hw Rafa connects no benitez/
last line got mi smh its a neck,calos tevez/
rap slow u nid 2 try smtin fast,av got benZ/
Re: How Do You Deal With Cheating? by ikekings(m): 2:13am On Nov 28, 2012
Retaliate by cheating... I will cheat on her x10 what she did...
Re: How Do You Deal With Cheating? by queensmith: 3:26am On Nov 28, 2012
This website is officially very boring. . . . . .. . . . how many topics have we recycled now? Think its time to fly. . . . .
Re: How Do You Deal With Cheating? by Esoboy215(m): 4:08am On Nov 28, 2012
If i discover she is cheatin on me, i wil stil 4giv her 4 anoda chance.
Re: How Do You Deal With Cheating? by odehaj: 4:37am On Nov 28, 2012
Esoboy215: If i discover she is cheatin on me, i wil stil 4giv her 4 anoda chance.
me too
Re: How Do You Deal With Cheating? by Nobody: 4:58am On Nov 28, 2012
I don't know.
Never been in that position.

*knocks on wood*
Re: How Do You Deal With Cheating? by mystikal(m): 5:08am On Nov 28, 2012
Its important we first of all establish if someone is a chronic repeated, unrepentant cheater or just someone who made a one time mistake. If it is the former dump his/her sorry aRze asap, however if this was a 'mistake', a certain understanding might not be a bad idea.

Often times (didn't say always), cheating is the bi-product of an unsatisfying and/or unhealthy relationship. Not to say, this excuses d action..it’s STILL WRONG!

Most people I know who have cheated, only did it once and sincerely regret it. Vowing, never to to cheat again. They saw the pain and harm it did to their significant other and couldn’t take it back. I think the first step should always be to Confront and reflect. Yes, it’s painful. With this healing process, dig deep and see if there were any factors or things you could have done differently. What was missing in the relationship? Could you have done things differently? Take all these into consideration, and if at the end u guys still think its better to part ways, apply your growth and what you’ve learned to future relationships.
Re: How Do You Deal With Cheating? by vanstanzy(m): 5:31am On Nov 28, 2012
Localamos: I get really angry each time... I cheat on her.

Eachtime Mehn, u must be an unrepentant cheat. Dowse ur anger cos it seems u enjoy this. But seriously, cheating doesnt pay. STAY OFF IT!
Re: How Do You Deal With Cheating? by Nobody: 5:49am On Nov 28, 2012
*street sweeper baby, cocked ready to let it go*
Re: How Do You Deal With Cheating? by dmcdad: 6:59am On Nov 28, 2012
I have a phobia for cheating buh not witstanding, I'd go for option 3 if I discover she is being remorseful and thereby turn a new leave. Buh if she is being recalcitrant, then next option will b 1
Re: How Do You Deal With Cheating? by ocelot2006(m): 7:10am On Nov 28, 2012
Break up immediately.
Re: How Do You Deal With Cheating? by bobolekepee(m): 7:12am On Nov 28, 2012
What goes around comes around...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Female Colleague That Shares Office With Me Brings Love Machine To Work[pics] / This Pictures Says It All About Girls. / Fuckboys Association 2017 List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.