Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' (30362 Views)

How To Deal With Cheating Boyfriends / How My Gf Tested Me. / How Do You Deal With Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by mikyke(m): 9:26am On Dec 14, 2013
Hello friends my name is IK, this was or still is the experience I had/am having as the case maybe. I may not be a constructive writer but will try to pass the message across in simple words and as short as possible.

Av been dating my girl for 3yrs now, and we both have bn so happy in it. During this period av never cheated on her as I promised to stay faithful; this may sound strange and impossible but believe when I say I did it. We stood by each other no matter what the problem was and have always come out even stronger than we went into such problem.

To cut the long gist short. About 3wks ago, I called her as usual to know how she was faring (she is based at kaduna while am based in Abuja) but she didn't not pick and did not call back after so many missed calls. This waas strange as it has never happened in our r/ship since we started dating. This prompted curiosity in me.

After about 2days she called me and was crying profusely and she said I quote "my knight I want a breakup I have messed myself up and not worthy of dating a guy like you, you are too nice to be treated the way I just did" and she hung up without allowing me say a word. I became so confused.

A breakup was the least I expected reason being that we were happy together. So many attempt to reach her failed. I called her elder sis and she said she left home since yesterday and is yet to be seen, I felt devastated and and couldn't concentrate @ work. Well after about 2 or 3 days I was lucky to reach her and told her to please calm down and explain wat hapend to me when I come to kaduna. The next day I was off to kaduna so bright and early and @ kaduna I got the shock of my life. When I asked her why a breakup that we've been so happy together in her words she said "my knight please forgive me. I messed up and am paying for my mistake. I cheated and now am pregnant". In my confused state, so many thoughts were running through my mind; could she be testing me? If not, has she bn cheating on me for the past 3yrs? Where did I get it wrong that she had to cheat on me? Haven't I given my all already in this r/ship? Those questions became rhetorical. Tears wasted no time rolling down my cheeks.

Crying profusely She knelt down and said " I know av lost you already but all I nid is your forgiveness". She also said the guy responsible ran away when she told him about the preg. I felt so angered but didn't utter a single word. In my mind a thought came up; how could something that has given me joy for the past 3yrs turn out to be a source of sadness and sorrow to me. I stood up said I forgive you, and left.

After about 2wks of restlessness, feeling betrayed and fooled which is about 4 days ago, I called her and told her I wanted her back, that I want to stand by her through this period like av always done in the past (I was ready to do so). Just to save her the shame I opted to be the father of the child. Despite her infidelity I was ready to continue loving her like nothing happened between us. I sent her 10k to register for antenatal care and buy somethings she needed for the mean time. Just yesterday my phone rang, it was her number calling when I picked she said "my knight, you just proved to me that real love still exists in this world. You were ready to take up another man's responsibility just for my sake despite knowing I cheated.

We have dated for 3yrs now and I wanted to be sure of what am seriously getting into, to know if you are worth waiting for and now I know you truly love me and am grateful to God for sending my way. I love you" and she dropped the call. I stared @ my fone for more than 2munites wondering what just happened. I was having a mixed feeling; happy that she wasn't preg or cheated and angry that I had to go through 2wks of agonizing pain and emotional torture just to prove my love. I stood dumbfounded for close to 10mins and finally said to myself man up and continue in it (r/ship).

N/B she sent back my 10k without being asked to just to prove that she wasn't in of it.

My question to the ladies is this. Will U go this extent just to know if your man loves you? And don't forget that you could lose even the right guy in this process. We see life differently as what works for Mr A may not work for Mr B.
For the guys what will you do if your girl plays this prank or stunt with you. Some how I feel like a fool but I love her and was willing to stand buy her.

Pls let's constructively admonish ourselves. Abeg no insult me coz I did as my head and heart said. Na pesin wey wear shoe knw wia e dey pain am.

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by DesChyko1(m): 9:32am On Dec 14, 2013
Speaking as the 'guy' in this case, irrespective of how extrememly expensive such a test is, considering how fragile relationships can be, I will have to make a balance between not running away from responsibility, betrayal of family's trust and personal woes. All in all, at my present disposition, I won't shy away. Not every good things in life come through the front door.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by lertee(f): 9:38am On Dec 14, 2013
That was too expensive but it was worth it. How do girls even get idea on how to test their partners,i heard it is good to do so once in a while. I've never done it. embarassed embarassed,though i have never had a reason to test him.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by mikyke(m): 9:40am On Dec 14, 2013
♥Dεs•Chγκσ♥:
Speaking as the 'guy' in this case, irrespective of how extrememly expensive such a test is, considering how fragile relationships can be, I will have to make a balance between not running away from responsibility, betrayal of family's trust and personal woes. All in all, at my present disposition, I won't shy away. Not every good things in life come through the front door.
exactly my tot b4 I decided to go back to her. Better the devil U knw than the one U don't.
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by mikyke(m): 9:42am On Dec 14, 2013
lertee: That was too expensive but it was worth it. How do girls even get idea on how to test their partners,i heard it is good to do so once in a while. I've never done it. embarassed embarassed,though i have never had a reason to test him.
my dear dis is my true life experience not a fiction. for a second I felt the whole world crumbling dwn b4 my own eyes. I built everytn around her
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 14, 2013
lertee: That was too expensive but it was worth it. How do girls even get idea on how to test their partners,i heard it is good to do so once in a while. I've never done it. embarassed embarassed,though i have never had a reason to test him.
I would never break ur heart nau.
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by sweettease(f): 9:51am On Dec 14, 2013
Sowri oo bt I can't test a guy lik dis cos i don't bliv any guy can do this undecided

13 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by lertee(f): 9:52am On Dec 14, 2013
mikyke: my dear dis is my true life experience not a fiction. for a second I felt the whole world crumbling dwn b4 my own eyes. I built everytn around her
Good that you passed the test. I hope she is actually worth it too and she is as true as you are to her. #justsaying.

15 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by lertee(f): 9:53am On Dec 14, 2013
Monstertrucks: I would never break ur heart nau.
I'm a female like you tongue

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by mikyke(m): 9:54am On Dec 14, 2013
sweet-tease:
Sowri oo bt I can't test a guy lik dis cos i don't bliv any guy can do this undecided
you don't bliv a guy can stay faithful or dat a c guy can't stand by U or wat exactly

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by buchi4action(m): 9:57am On Dec 14, 2013
mmmmmm......see JAMB QUESTION

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Bhy(f): 9:59am On Dec 14, 2013
wow....u tried man,most guys wud av ended d relationship there and then.

well i dnt tink i can do dat 2 my boyfriend cus it wud really hurt wen u lose sumone special jes bcus of a silly trial....

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Sowhizy(f): 10:00am On Dec 14, 2013
Touching!! Una geh mind oo
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by topas100(m): 10:09am On Dec 14, 2013
That test was expensive! I won't like a girl to test me like that
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 14, 2013
Wow! Wow! Wow! Dudes lyk u are rare!

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by sweettease(f): 10:11am On Dec 14, 2013
mikyke: you don't bliv a guy can stay faithful or dat a c guy can't stand by U or wat exactly
Its not about me, i just don't bliv a guy can do this but if you actually did do this, then you are one hell of a catch!

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by mikyke(m): 10:16am On Dec 14, 2013
sweet-tease:

Its not about me, i just don't bliv a guy can do this but if you actually did do this, then you are one hell of a catch!
3yrs was just too much for me to throw away. Derz smfin abt me; I hate regretting over smfin dat once gave me joy. I just dint wanna lose her

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Henrypraise: 10:20am On Dec 14, 2013
Such test are expensive, my foolish girl frnd tested me wit her hot frnd, gosh!!! It wasn't easy. Dis ur test is a killer test, I will immediatly marry Monkey tail to console me. (Monkey tail is hemp mix wit gin)

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by bluuu: 10:21am On Dec 14, 2013
this is an expensive one.i donno if i can do that to whom i love

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by jmoore(m): 10:24am On Dec 14, 2013
I will be very happy to fail the test.

In fact F9 will be my grade. And I will never apply for a resit!!

smiley

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 14, 2013
Sincerely, tests like this are just plainly stup¡d. Most guys won't take that.... And that does not mean, they don't love her. There is a limit to what a man can take.
Yea, the guy passed, good for both of them. But what's the need? What's the end of it Aren't there are other ways to go about it
To me, this is so uncalled for.

24 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 14, 2013
Too _LoNG ..DidNT evEN REad iT ...ALDa sAMe ..fORgiVE
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Coldfaya(m): 10:34am On Dec 14, 2013
Expensive test. Me sef failed from reading ur story not to talk of being in ur shoes.

My inquisitivity is this:
But hw sure are we that she didn't abort d preg b4 she decided to whyne ur head n make it look like a prank??

#justasking

77 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by YcBeat: 10:36am On Dec 14, 2013
Op lemme make this clear to you, STOP being used like an utensil.........she had an ABORTION!!! It was cool to her wen she was doing d s.ex thang and since d other guy ran away, she wants to console herself with coming back to you.......BE WISE BROTHER, ITS NO TEST, USE YOUR BRAIN!!! Pere.....my 2penny.

23 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nuzo1(m): 10:36am On Dec 14, 2013
Even if I pass this kind of test, I may never trust her again. The relationship will never be the same.

Given the duration (2 weeks or more) of this so-called test, there's a big possibility that she was really pregnant but quickly went to abort it when she found out how strong your love was.

It's either she was really pregnant for some dude who disappointed her or she just doesn't have even the slightest regards for your emotions.

Watch out dude, she could be loving you out of sympathy. Cos if she isn't, she would be more concerned or testing you about your faithfulness to her with Abuja girls than her infidelity with KD boys. Girls are not stupid!

Something is not adding up here.

61 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Enegod(m): 10:41am On Dec 14, 2013
jmoore: I will be happy to fail the test.
grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by mikyke(m): 10:41am On Dec 14, 2013
YcBeat: Op lemme make this clear to you, STOP being used like an utensil.........she had an ABORTION!!! It was cool to her wen she was doing d s.ex thang and since d other guy ran away, she wants to console herself with coming back to you.......BE WISE BROTHER, ITS NO TEST, USE YOUR BRAIN!!! Pere.....my 2penny.
if so she cud have just covered it up. I tot same too bt just dint wanna give room for doubt. What also it a test. #just my tot sha
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Saraha1(f): 10:41am On Dec 14, 2013
Thank God you pass the test.
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by GeneralShepherd(m): 10:42am On Dec 14, 2013
I will not subscribe to any test at all let alone a test of this magnitude!

Well she's lucky she has a guy like you, because for me I won't date a girl that cheated on me. And I aint gonna raise another man's child.

What she did was wrong on all counts! She should count herself quite lucky

Whether she was pregnant or not;this is a deal breaker for me

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by karo93: 10:43am On Dec 14, 2013
This is hoping she ddnt abort the pregnancy....
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Fourcade(m): 10:47am On Dec 14, 2013
The lady took a huge risk! I won't pity her if she lost you in the process.If you have been through with her after all these years,what further tests did she need? undecided

Errm,,,
brodamus.You still need to carry out your own test o! Wear your shining armour go kaduna verify this tori. grin

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Temptee101(m): 10:49am On Dec 14, 2013
What kind of silly joke is this? My gal once tried such before; and ofcourse that was d end. Guy, u try o. U were ready to father another man's child

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Safe Tips To Deflower Her Without Pains / Nairalander Proposes To His Girl Friend / How Do I Know He Loves Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.