Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

28-Year-Old Japanese Man Marries A Pillow! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 28-Year-Old Japanese Man Marries A Pillow! (27194 Views)

Woman Marries A Ferris Wheel (Jangolova) / A Man Married A Pillow. / Of What Use is a Pillow to a Lonely Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 28-Year-Old Japanese Man Marries A Pillow! by Case33(m): 9:44am On Nov 27, 2012
speeder: At least, the pillow will be more faithful than Nigerian gel.

Whats dis bruhaha about nigerian girls? What abt d men that r simply dogs? I thought dis piece was for a japanese man,married to his pillow? Y not focus on dat n leave our ladies alone? How many of us guys here can boldly say since i married my wife or met my gf i've not cheated on her?smh!
Re: 28-Year-Old Japanese Man Marries A Pillow! by georgesylva(m): 9:45am On Nov 27, 2012
There is an evil demon in that pillow thats tormenting his soul. Guys this aint funny.

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Japanese Man Marries A Pillow! by UjSizzle(f): 9:52am On Nov 27, 2012
Apparently craazy is the new it.
Re: 28-Year-Old Japanese Man Marries A Pillow! by salt1: 9:54am On Nov 27, 2012
Wsdm: ...So the priest is suffering fro brain leakage not the Christianity he stands for? If he was to be a Muslim now, people will start raining uncontrollable abuses on Islam. Although Muslims are reading these thrash but will never use it to attack Christianity. Which of these two is more matured?

Typical! In Islam, you need permission to LAUGH! Everything is viewed with such pessimism that it is ungodly to smile. Must everything be tied to your religion?
And unfortunately, in your mind, there are only 2 religions: Islam and Christianity even for a country like Japan that may not have either. Silence is golden. Even a fool is considered wise until he opens his mouth.
Is it our fault if your religion is a glum, angry faith? Next time you see a post like this, just jump and pass instead of passing your gloom to others.

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Japanese Man Marries A Pillow! by antsut(m): 9:57am On Nov 27, 2012
This is a perversion of nature! We must do something to stop it from happening in 9ja: I suggest that David Mark should give anyone that try this nonsense 28yrs imprisonment + hard labour! LOL!

Re: 28-Year-Old Japanese Man Marries A Pillow! by mascot5: 10:15am On Nov 27, 2012
dis japanese man at his young age 28 is a fool.wen e get to fourty we will d most porpular man.he will be more foolish wen e get to fourty.japanese idiot dats wat u are
Re: 28-Year-Old Japanese Man Marries A Pillow! by mascot5: 10:18am On Nov 27, 2012
mascot5: dis japanese man at his young age 28 is a fool.wen he get to fourty he will be the most porpular man.he will be more foolish wen e get to fourty.japanese idiot dats wat u are
Re: 28-Year-Old Japanese Man Marries A Pillow! by Karleb(m): 10:18am On Nov 27, 2012
Hahaha japanese mentality, what do we call dis oooo... kk pillowsexuality. hahahaha

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Japanese Man Marries A Pillow! by fluffybaby(f): 10:36am On Nov 27, 2012
sexkillz: www.Yabaleft.com

Bia, I no fit laugh o.
Re: 28-Year-Old Japanese Man Marries A Pillow! by Wsdm: 10:45am On Nov 27, 2012
masterpiecer:

must u guys bring religious fight to every damn thread
... I am only trying to admonish the waywards who feels that a wrong doing done by someone classifies the essence of his religion.

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Japanese Man Marries A Pillow! by Wsdm: 10:48am On Nov 27, 2012
salt 1:

Typical! In Islam, you need permission to LAUGH! Everything is viewed with such pessimism that it is ungodly to smile. Must everything be tied to your religion?
And unfortunately, in your mind, there are only 2 religions: Islam and Christianity even for a country like Japan that may not have either. Silence is golden. Even a fool is considered wise until he opens his mouth.
Is it our fault if your religion is a glum, angry faith? Next time you see a post like this, just jump and pass instead of passing your gloom to others.
Read your comment and mine over again and tell me the one that depicts " angry faith". Also, the same sex marriages approved by some churches in Europe have made me so quick to also assert this one to you frequently edited religion.

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Japanese Man Marries A Pillow! by Localamos(m): 11:18am On Nov 27, 2012
baby_123: When the pillow goes flat, do we have a divorce or

liposuction!
Re: 28-Year-Old Japanese Man Marries A Pillow! by salt1: 11:53am On Nov 27, 2012
Wsdm: Read your comment and mine over again and tell me the one that depicts " angry faith". Also, the same sex marriages approved by some churches in Europe have made me so quick to also assert this one to you frequently edited religion.

Is it the first time you are hearing of Islam being described as an angry faith? With all the beheadings, amputations, stonings and other forms of violence going on in Islam, what do you expect people to think?

What business does an European church have with Japan? Is Japan a Christian country? I told you that when you're ignorant, you should just be silent and learn.
Re: 28-Year-Old Japanese Man Marries A Pillow! by Splendblex(f): 11:56am On Nov 27, 2012
bisikeys: This fellow must be on something!!!!! angry angry angry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry SOMEBODY HELP!!!!1
grin grin
Re: 28-Year-Old Japanese Man Marries A Pillow! by Wsdm: 12:09pm On Nov 27, 2012
salt 1:

Is it the first time you are hearing of Islam being described as an angry faith? With all the beheadings, amputations, stonings and other forms of violence going on in Islam, what do you expect people to think?

What business does an European church have with Japan? Is Japan a Christian country? I told you that when you're ignorant, you should just be silent and learn.
I am not ready to continue with all these ranting with you. Are you okay now?
Re: 28-Year-Old Japanese Man Marries A Pillow! by GeneralGaricks: 12:36pm On Nov 27, 2012
sexkillz: www.Yabaleft.com

'Otaku' in Japan means 'ODEKU' in Ibo language...
Re: 28-Year-Old Japanese Man Marries A Pillow! by Jazzgreen(m): 12:46pm On Nov 27, 2012
Wsdm: ...So the priest is suffering fro brain leakage not the Christianity he stands for? If he was to be a Muslim now, people will start raining uncontrollable abuses on Islam. Although Muslims are reading these thrash but will never use it to attack Christianity. Which of these two is more matured?
did he marry the pillow in d name of servin GOD or JESUS?... Den wat religious about dis.we only complain about islam wen de kill or carry out evil in d name of dr god. #i tink u shud join dis japanese in his mental medical check# dnt start a religious battle you knw you hav no point in. Last time de said a baby pregnant in SAUDI ARABIA,did we say its islamic? Mind ur tongue and dnt be fast to punch ur keyboard wen u hav nothin to talk about. Mtcheeeew
Re: 28-Year-Old Japanese Man Marries A Pillow! by Sunnibenty: 12:47pm On Nov 27, 2012
D world z kumin 2 an end,imagin d egodi pigodi
Re: 28-Year-Old Japanese Man Marries A Pillow! by AGgal(f): 1:05pm On Nov 27, 2012
*Commentless*. undecided
Re: 28-Year-Old Japanese Man Marries A Pillow! by 5much(m): 1:12pm On Nov 27, 2012
this is weird.
Re: 28-Year-Old Japanese Man Marries A Pillow! by Phemour: 1:20pm On Nov 27, 2012
He must be high on something
Re: 28-Year-Old Japanese Man Marries A Pillow! by dilbert100: 1:31pm On Nov 27, 2012
could be worse...could be a fridge.
Re: 28-Year-Old Japanese Man Marries A Pillow! by realitychick: 1:36pm On Nov 27, 2012
micki83: A pillow?noooo man! Don't do it! Does pillow-wives are never faithful! I married my pillow in march but one day I came home from work and caught her in bed with my rocking-chair (I trusted that rocking chair!).I turned my back on both of 'em and never looked back!now I'm in love with my persian rug;but I don't wanna rush into anything so fast yet;we've decided to take it slow.
Hehehehe...stupid japanese ppl!
If yours na real,,,means na u craze pass.
Re: 28-Year-Old Japanese Man Marries A Pillow! by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 27, 2012
The religious talks end here. . . This aint the religion section, so pls stop derailing this thread!
Re: 28-Year-Old Japanese Man Marries A Pillow! by Clemzy16(m): 2:04pm On Nov 27, 2012
Vincent 4:

nonsense....make God Punish china
Shioo! Take am easy. The guy is japanese not chinese. But the guy must be high on weed.
Re: 28-Year-Old Japanese Man Marries A Pillow! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 27, 2012
this actually happened in 2010, why just report it now?
Re: 28-Year-Old Japanese Man Marries A Pillow! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 27, 2012
slyfoxxjoe: this actually happened in 2010, why just report it now?

Yea, old news smiley. But some people're just hearing about it now, I suppose.
Re: 28-Year-Old Japanese Man Marries A Pillow! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 27, 2012
There're other instances of Japanese people marrying their pillows too, so this seems to be growing rampant (I kid) in Japan. I read about one chick who married her video game character a year or so ago too. People're just cray cray these days.
Re: 28-Year-Old Japanese Man Marries A Pillow! by Idowuogbo(f): 6:09pm On Nov 27, 2012
osano o!!! d wan wey marry dog try b dat na! dis wan marry non living thing? na curse! dis is terrestrial...
Re: 28-Year-Old Japanese Man Marries A Pillow! by Kposkila: 6:29pm On Nov 27, 2012
dopeJemi: Awww!

LoveLy

Very beautifuL, nice wedding gown

Happy married Life mah brova grin

AtLeast she wasn't hard 2 get, unLike sum nigerian gurLz n he isint buying any braziLian weavon undecided

Carry Go jhoor, na u dey marry ​A̶̲̥̅̊

E no concern nobody wetin u dey do *in banky w's voice* cheesy
y u no go mari transformer, ur craze rip pass d japan fool wen wan fu:k pillow!
Re: 28-Year-Old Japanese Man Marries A Pillow! by temmysoremekun(f): 7:49pm On Nov 27, 2012
micki83: A pillow?noooo man! Don't do it! Does pillow-wives are never faithful! I married my pillow in march but one day I came home from work and caught her in bed with my rocking-chair (I trusted that rocking chair!).I turned my back on both of 'em and never looked back!now I'm in love with my persian rug;but I don't wanna rush into anything so fast yet;we've decided to take it slow.
Hehehehe...stupid japanese ppl!
OMG micki ure such a clown...but seriously ds man is sick!!!hw on earth will γ̲̣̣̥o̲̣̥υ̲̣̥ marry a PIlLOW.....ds man needs help!!!gosh
Re: 28-Year-Old Japanese Man Marries A Pillow! by labamo07(m): 8:34pm On Nov 27, 2012
Too much crack dey worry dis man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Finding A Wife Is Really Not Easy O / How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing / Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.