Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Etisalat Customer Care Job - Jobs/Vacancies (292) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Customer Care Job (755533 Views)

Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment / Customer Care Job Positions At MTN Nigeria / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by femoric(m): 7:37am On Jun 02, 2016
I hardly say a word around here, but I just can't keep quiet on this issue. Everyone is entitled to his/her claim, but the use of 'Derog' and 'Vulgar' words should be far avoided.
You don't have to accept/counter every statements made here. The scripture says ". . .have your say in your heart. . .", elsewhere in Eccl, it says "there is a time to speak n a time to keep quiet." This Etisalat hassle is enough to contend with, not contending and attacking ourselves. Thanks

6 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by vykta: 7:39am On Jun 02, 2016
Maxineng:

Nigerians so quick to use the I am not jobless card. Madam sorry but if he truly told you that and you actually believed then you must be gullible. Unless the CEO dies before it can affect any activity in Etisalat. Etisalat is a big brand not a village market square business. Everyday since Last month everyone has come out to say an "insider" told me this week and nothing happened.

And when (if) u were called 4 d phone interview u weren't told dat it's not Etisalat dat directly handles Deir call center operations ba?

3 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 02, 2016
vykta:

And when (if) u were called 4 d phone interview u weren't told dat it's not Etisalat dat directly handles Deir call center operations ba?

When they are ready to call then be ready. The way you guys are stressing about it they can as well reduce the pay cause of desperation
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by tagbovu(f): 8:17am On Jun 02, 2016
Maxineng:

Nigerians so quick to use the I am not jobless card. Madam sorry but if he truly told you that and you actually believed then you must be gullible. Unless the CEO dies before it can affect any activity in Etisalat. Etisalat is a big brand not a village market square business. Everyday since Last month everyone has come out to say an "insider" told me this week and nothing happened.
I guess English Language is ur probs. Takia oga/madam. Read to understand. And sorry too cos u re also gullible. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by nkem195(f): 8:22am On Jun 02, 2016
IT IS WELL!!!!!
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Yemzy89: 8:53am On Jun 02, 2016
I seems not to extrapolate why you need to vitriol or render a comment debris before you fabricate urs... every1 is entitled to make a remark in his thread. We all are waiting for updates about this recruitment and for the fact that we are here dosnt mean we don't have things to do. Let's take things easy please. God will help us all. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 02, 2016
tagbovu:

I guess English Language is ur probs. Takia oga/madam. Read to understand. And sorry too cos u re also gullible. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sabi you sabi English and you are fighting for 50k job with people wey no sabi? Has your English helped you meet Obama? Have several seats desperado claiming Oga of Etisalat called you.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Teeagu(f): 9:09am On Jun 02, 2016
I wonder y people think the update we give each other here is been attach as "JOBLESS" or "FINDSOMETHINGTODO". As them dey put am. @tagbovu never said it cos they lost their colleague that's y they've not called rada passed a message which you guys are even suppose to be remorse or feel sorry for d FAMILIES of d decease. Nobody even type RIP rada quoting her unnecessary. RIP to d decease may his/her soul rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 02, 2016
With absolute no disrespect to the deceased, May his or her soul rest in peace. I was only trying to point out the an employees death in an organization as big as Etisalat would NOT cease an ongoing process such as a recruitment process. Having said that, nobody is saying anybody is jobless, people should just relax a bit and take mind off the recruitment process till mails start rolling in. I understand the situation is a tensed one, especially for peeps in the advanced stage. Goodluck ya all.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by vykta: 9:27am On Jun 02, 2016
Maxineng:

When they are ready to call then be ready. The way you guys are stressing about it they can as well reduce the pay cause of desperation

So the 'Big Brand' Etisalat will reduce their pay cause of desperation of applicants. u obviously don't know the mechanics of their recruitment program and is therefore in no position 2 correct someone who claims 2 have an insider information.…

6 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by fatai7165: 9:28am On Jun 02, 2016
tagbovu:

Chai, see FINISHING! LMAO
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by fatai7165: 9:30am On Jun 02, 2016
Maxineng:

Sabi you sabi English and you are fighting for 50k job with people wey no sabi? Has your English helped you meet Obama? Have several seats desperado claiming Oga of Etisalat called you.

eeehya, bros Sorry oh!! LWKMD!
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by gabby221: 9:38am On Jun 02, 2016
seriously, there's Notting bad in you posting what you heard from someone or what you think is happening...But if it was to be my own opinion, for now pls I want to plead with you guys to pls keep any infor you r hearing concerning why this recruitment has not been going on for a month now, be it negative or positive....let everyone observe it themselves if etisalat calls them or not instead of we giving hope to pple that has almost taken there mind off it....I really understand everyone want this Job at least to start from somewhere but let's wait for the mails to come in itself then everyone can believe they r bck again instead of we guessing every day.. only a suggestion though.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Teeagu(f): 9:45am On Jun 02, 2016
vykta:

So the 'Big Brand' Etisalat will reduce their pay cause of desperation of applicants. u obviously don't know the mechanics of their recruitment program and is therefore in no position 2 correct someone who claims 2 have an insider information.…
You just said my mind. And he claim to know how d process is been done. May God see us through.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by gabby221: 9:49am On Jun 02, 2016
...and again I do not see this forum as a place where we crack jokes so why on earth should we laff at someone whose English is not correct....i strongly blieve almost everyone here r more than 22yrs, then why shud it be hard for us all to prove matured in all ways...what Brought everyone here is simply becoz of this recruitment, pls N pls I felt so embarrassed seeing a matured person insulting someone like him...have u forgotten d person u turn down today might come bck to be ur boss tomorrow....im not judging anyone pls...that was why I said it in my comment that we should keep any infor we r hearing for now to stop unnecessary argument N let pple observe by themselves.....

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by tagbovu(f): 10:00am On Jun 02, 2016
That's how a vital info like dis(LIPSEALED) will be missed, before I ll start getting attack from my fellow Nairalanders. Who think or feel passing information is "SABI SABI"
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by fatai7165: 10:14am On Jun 02, 2016
tagbovu:
That's how a vital info like dis(LIPSEALED) will be missed, before I ll start getting attack from my fellow Nairalanders. Who think or feel passing information is "SABI SABI"

Abeg share what you have to share jare, those of us that want to listen would listen.. biko ignore negative energy and share ur info, we are anticipating, thanks in advance..
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by WhyNa: 10:21am On Jun 02, 2016
Well, at least you guys succeeded in making this thread active again

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by OreofeeOluwa(f): 10:35am On Jun 02, 2016
tagbovu:
What you did and others that posted info is good pls dont mind the negative energy.at least some of us that have lost hope are now hopeful knowing what is going on.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by radiant47: 10:44am On Jun 02, 2016
Shey na like dis we wan take do CCR job for etisalat? We took PPA and claim say we get qualities of a good CCR and googled am again to pass the interview stage but see us for here dey run mouth over matter wey we fit waka pass if we no like am. Na so many go get d job and begin say Etisalat no dey promote dem, not knowing say na dia character dey stagnate dem. CCR need d 3 Ps ooooo (patience, polite and .......)

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by zash(f): 10:57am On Jun 02, 2016
Drama!!Drama!!Aunty Tagbovu pls share the information. Some of us might find it useful. You guys are so dramatic sha. lol

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Teeagu(f): 11:10am On Jun 02, 2016
@tagbovu abeg I wan send u message so u can tell me whatever it is, abeg me need d info badly. Since sharing of info here is not a good idea anymore, I think it's best she keeps it to avoid another drama and some shades.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by nkem195(f): 11:14am On Jun 02, 2016
Biko if anyone has any vital info to share, dear people of Nairaland, allow him or her, either true or false.. We still pratise freedom of speech and information last time I checked.. If you don't like the info, you mustn't comment nor reply.... My one cent... Peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by SuperStarBabe(f): 11:16am On Jun 02, 2016
Pls anyone with useful information should share it, whatsup with etisalat?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Prodigee: 11:48am On Jun 02, 2016
See future CCRs! I jus dey laff all of u na...make u na kwantinu o
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by fatai7165: 12:16pm On Jun 02, 2016
Teeagu:
@tagbovu abeg I wan send u message so u can tell me whatever it is, abeg me need d info badly. Since sharing of info here is not a good idea anymore, I think it's best she keeps it to avoid another drama and some shades.

I thought it was only ''boys are not smiling'' mehn girls are also not smiling too oh.. LMAO!!
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Teeagu(f): 12:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
fatai7165:

I thought it was only ''boys are not smiling'' mehn girls are also not smiling too oh.. LMAO!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin the struggle n waiting is real bro.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by 50desh(m): 12:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
tagbovu:

You'll be letting urself down if you allow other people's perception of your opinion to deter you from expressing yourself the way u deem fit.

Nitemi o...I am wat I say I am.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by kehmeh(f): 12:28pm On Jun 02, 2016
You people should stop fighting jooor #loooooool I'm tired of this una gidigbo.....Etisalat Etisalat Etisalat....you guys should do the needful

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by fatai7165: 12:37pm On Jun 02, 2016
50desh:

You'll be letting urself down if you allow other people's perception of your opinion to deter you from expressing yourself the way u deem fit.

GBAM!! Good point!
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by fatai7165: 12:38pm On Jun 02, 2016
50desh:

GBAM!! Good point!
we are still waiting for ur vital info oh tagbovu
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by kehmeh(f): 1:01pm On Jun 02, 2016
I'm currently not in Lagos.....maybe somebody should just walk into their office in Mushin, ask for those in the HR department and ask them what exactly the problem is......I'm sure this will help everyone....we will know if we are to take our minds off them or to wait a little while.....Those that are blaming people do not really understand how these things work.....Psychologically you keep expecting when you have not been told you failed.....u sleep and wake with ur phones and open every mails and text like its coming from them.....Let just keep praying #Prayer works

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (298) (Reply)

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.