Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

intimacy gadgets In Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / intimacy gadgets In Marriage (1502 Views)

What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life / How To Identify Siblings That Have Intimacy Together / Intimacy Gadgets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

intimacy gadgets In Marriage by Case33(m): 3:29pm On Nov 27, 2012
Hey guys,am new here n dis is my very 1st topic am posting here,i heard about nairaland forum from a friend at work,and i came first as a visitor,then later decided to register. Pls i need ur help n advice,i recently got married n my wife n i coyrted for just 6months,during which we never got sexual. Dont get me wrong,wr used to neck each other,handle each other n sometimes we really felt like tearing each other apart,but we decided to wait till we were properly married b4 engaging intimately. On our wedding night,my wife discovered dat i had a small dick n she really got pissed off,every effort to satisfy her proved abortive! Even romance wont work n its really frustrating to me,my wife accuses me of lying to her n alleges dat d reason i abstained during courtship because i knew my dick was small n i tricked her! But dis is sincerely not true,i love my wife,i married her because i love her,n even when i pretended to be a wretched pauper,she showed me love n never cared if i was rich or not! Now,after our marriage,i gave my wife a brand new car as a wedding gift,n i know she's not marrying me 4 money sake or material gain. She is unhappy now cos according to her,small size dicks irritates her n she cant stand d sight of it,whether d owner can screw well with it or not,she loves large monstrous cocks! She is begging me dat if i have any shred of love for her,i shld buy her d largest Love Machine i can find,only then will she be happy! Pls what do i do? Dis thing,am afraid will replace me. Pls advice maturedly,n put urselves in my shoes,thanks!
Re: intimacy gadgets In Marriage by greedie1(f): 5:11pm On Nov 27, 2012
do u want to be replaced by a thing or a person?
how small is ur u knw... tot dey said its not the size but the effectiveness dat matters?
aint u skilled in bedmatics or do u have a medical problem?
does she have.a.medical problem, is she insatiable?
have you both sought help from drs, se.x experts, therapists etc ?
wat is ur gross against se.x toys?

if u seek help and don't get, will u rather be replaced by a person or thing?

der, i think u ve ur.ans.
Re: intimacy gadgets In Marriage by Mynd44: 5:17pm On Nov 27, 2012
This is funny

1 Like

Re: intimacy gadgets In Marriage by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 27, 2012
Dude,a v1brator will surely replace ur d1ck if u do nothing about this. Don't despair,cos there are many solutions. Presently,there are some effective Penís Enlargement methods.they can come in form of creams,tablets,d1ck enlarging tubes etc.I advise u visit a qualified contemporary doctor for guidance on the best method that'll suit you. OR,visit any 'Perfect Herbals Clinic' close to u.In months to come,playing with your díck will be your wife's hobby.
Re: intimacy gadgets In Marriage by luvmijeje(f): 8:33pm On Nov 27, 2012
When u re doing d necking didn't she feel u?Have u tried other way to satisfy her?
Well 4 d gadget check online store and bk ur order.
Re: intimacy gadgets In Marriage by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 27, 2012
Get what she asks for. It will be fun.
Re: intimacy gadgets In Marriage by Case33(m): 4:11pm On Dec 03, 2012
luvmijeje: When u re doing d necking didn't she feel u?Have u tried other way to satisfy her?
Well 4 d gadget check online store and bk ur order.

Yes,she did indeed feel me,pls if anyone can help direct me to a good herbal penis enlargement doctor?
Re: intimacy gadgets In Marriage by Mynd44: 6:22pm On Dec 03, 2012
Buy her one jorh.
Re: intimacy gadgets In Marriage by greedie1(f): 8:33pm On Dec 03, 2012
Mynd_44: Buy her one jorh.
op, heed d above... if u dont u ll have urself to blame
Re: intimacy gadgets In Marriage by Mynd44: 11:01pm On Dec 03, 2012
gree-die:

op, heed d above... if u dont u ll have urself to blame
I might just buy her one and take her away
Re: intimacy gadgets In Marriage by Redmosquito(m): 11:08pm On Dec 03, 2012
Minion: Your Painfulness! What should he do?
Hades: He has to let the wife know. She has to know that it is not the size of the boat that matters, but the motion of the ocean. If u get what I mean
Minion: Oh! My King! I get it! Huhun! Huhun! grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

So Confused ,,,,,HELP / How To Make A Guy Feel More Manly / ADVICE PLEASE: What Will U Do If This Happened To U?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.