Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,487 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Cheating Tips For Guys, No Girls Allowed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating Tips For Guys, No Girls Allowed (1509 Views)

Join The Midnight Sex Chat Group If You Dare (only Raw Boys And Girls Allowed) / . / Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheating Tips For Guys, No Girls Allowed by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 02, 2013
Alot of single guys cheat its not news, and ladies also, so am gonna give u some tips on how to do it better.

1. phone calls
Make sure she calls before coming, some girls like coming around with out calling, when ever she comes around without calling dont answer, she will definitely call you in-front of your apartment, tell her you not around, when u do this once or twice they will start calling to avoid wasting T fare.

2. Simple lie
Don't tell lies you cant remember , doe they say girls have fish brain, they store information in it like memory card. So the simpler the lie the better and also the quicker to get out out of tight spot.

3. Lip stick
Once the kissing start its customary for both party to kiss all over their body avoid sure stain on your cloth, this lovely stain is quite a hand full.

4. Hair
ladies wear artificial hair, and during romance part of the hair tend to fall out on your bed or on you. Check you self and the bed for any hair, you don't want to tell another girl it her own, hair color differs.

5. Text msg
If u like women a lot don't keep msgs on your inbox (if its from a lover) read and delete, u will be free to leave your phone around. And if she ask why no msgs on ur phone simply tell her u don't like clustering ur inbox folder.

6. Girl friends friend
If you thinking of having a quicky with her friend then u n her friend should be on the same page, no strings attached. shes probaly trying to get even with her or sees u naked with ur cloths on. don't text her saying shes the sweetest or something, now u connecting the cheat duct something ur girl friends friend will use against you or ur lady.

7. Be nice
when she start to sense something is wrong and ask u questions about a rumour dont shout or or try to deny every, if u know the girl shes talking about simple admit dat u know her but noting is going on, u have her and she is all u going to have, tell her they want what she got, let her mind do the rest. women talk alot they barely believe each other.

8. Same street
If u going out with a girl on the same street, bro it hardly work out fine, cause she sees every thing even with out been told. Do your biz wax else where, or just avoid serious relationship with a girl in the same area, u wont be comfortable.

9. Family affair

i have seen and also been in a family affair couple of times. going out with two sis is hard work even if one knows but if know of them knows its much more hard, just have one thing on ur mind when its crash it gonna crash very hard on you. so for the main time avoid calling too much, dont send txt msgs, sisters read each other msgs dont buy for one she will brag about it, what do u expect the other one should do. birthdays is allowed.

10. The last but not the least

Play safe use a condom.
Re: Cheating Tips For Guys, No Girls Allowed by Detonatorrex(m): 8:08pm On Jan 02, 2013
hmmm... shocked shocked
Re: Cheating Tips For Guys, No Girls Allowed by nikkyshyne(f): 9:02pm On Jan 02, 2013
OP, you are a RAT!
Re: Cheating Tips For Guys, No Girls Allowed by Caseless: 9:34pm On Jan 02, 2013
Sms.....
Re: Cheating Tips For Guys, No Girls Allowed by Caseless: 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2013
nikkyshyne: OP, you are a RAT!
*falls from sky*
Re: Cheating Tips For Guys, No Girls Allowed by tashanja(m): 10:23pm On Jan 02, 2013

What's up, you no like? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cheating Tips For Guys, No Girls Allowed by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 02, 2013
which is op again wink i tot i said no girls allowed undecided
Re: Cheating Tips For Guys, No Girls Allowed by ifihearam: 11:25pm On Jan 02, 2013
Op

Even if they know or read your text messages they have nowhere else to go. Beta guys scarce ooo
Re: Cheating Tips For Guys, No Girls Allowed by olumaxi(m): 11:32pm On Jan 02, 2013
Best tip eva..i do observe al d comandments,but d artificial hair strands seems new..kip it up man..i'l start lukn out 4 those strands on ma bed
Re: Cheating Tips For Guys, No Girls Allowed by chronique(m): 11:41pm On Jan 02, 2013
*hisses* Guess these tips are for JSS 3 students.... The rate @ which we are going,we'd soon have primary 6 students giving us tips here....*yawns*
Re: Cheating Tips For Guys, No Girls Allowed by Caracta(f): 3:15am On Jan 03, 2013
Just 10?
C'mon guys, we need these tips too.
Re: Cheating Tips For Guys, No Girls Allowed by True2myself24(f): 3:31am On Jan 03, 2013
You have got to be kidding me.
Re: Cheating Tips For Guys, No Girls Allowed by Nobody: 4:48am On Jan 03, 2013
Caracta: Just 10?
C'mon guys, we need these tips too.
what do you want to do with cheating tips?
Re: Cheating Tips For Guys, No Girls Allowed by Mynd44: 4:58am On Jan 03, 2013
These tips are not new na. You forgot

*Let all your lies have an element of truth in them so you can have a fall back

*Answer every femal call the same way e.g. Hello babe

*Introduce even you 15 year old neighbour to all your girls as your Girlfriend

*Don't ever give any of them your key

*If you browse with your phone,e always have an hidden browser you do all your "Packaging with"

*Learn to remember names.

*Don't be Lazy. Wash that stain now, send that SMS now, call them so they don'y come around

*Don't hold hands with anyone in public

More coming soon
Re: Cheating Tips For Guys, No Girls Allowed by Inosenduatall: 6:48am On Jan 03, 2013
Mynd this is so on point. True elements of a player right there. As for me i no really sabi play again the stress is just too much.

My advice is to have one sure sweet girlfriend, then still nack all the awoof babes that may come your way once in a while. Life is simple like that.
Re: Cheating Tips For Guys, No Girls Allowed by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 03, 2013
True2myself24: You have got to be kidding me.
seun for get female alert signal grin male only

(1) (Reply)

Things Girls Hate Inrelationships / What Has Love Cost You? / 15 Ways To Get Someone Out Of Your Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.