Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Light Skinned Nigerian Girl More Likely To-cheat Than Dark Skinned - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Light Skinned Nigerian Girl More Likely To-cheat Than Dark Skinned (3185 Views)

5 Things Dark Skinned People Are Tired Of Hearing(picture!) / Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? / Light Skinned Beautiful Than Dark Ones? Agree?(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Light Skinned Nigerian Girl More Likely To-cheat Than Dark Skinned by 190theclown: 3:46pm On Nov 27, 2012
Do you know that light skinned Nigerian Girls are more likely to-cheat their fellow dark skinned girls, a survey was conducted worldwide and in 36 states of Nigeria by 190 in this rregards, a very detailed questionnaire was sent across to-millions of Nigerian Girls in Nigeria, UK, sweden,france,USA,argentina,Norway, finland, Saudi arabia,pakistan and Lebanon,Jamaica, Sudan and the- Antatic cold regions of the-world
A cross total of 2.2million Nigerian Ladies were interviewed closely and the hypnothesis results produced a total of 70% light skinned Nigerian Girls to- 30% Dark skinned Nigerian girls- please make no mistake cos both of em are all in the-Game together but that Light skinned girl is more likely to-draw attention to- her male counterparts and as such more in a situation to-cheat than her dark skinned friends.

So Nigerians you may want to-closely monitor that Light skinned girlfriend/fiancee/wife of yours

Discuss

4 Likes

Re: Light Skinned Nigerian Girl More Likely To-cheat Than Dark Skinned by Lovetinz(m): 6:12pm On Nov 27, 2012
Thank for the info.

By the way, any girl interested in skin darkening cream should inbox me.

1 Like

Re: Light Skinned Nigerian Girl More Likely To-cheat Than Dark Skinned by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 27, 2012
*sighes* hmmmmm!
Re: Light Skinned Nigerian Girl More Likely To-cheat Than Dark Skinned by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 27, 2012
190 at his dumbest. . .

1 Like

Re: Light Skinned Nigerian Girl More Likely To-cheat Than Dark Skinned by treasureboy09(m): 6:18pm On Nov 27, 2012
I totally disagree with you............................. bro
Re: Light Skinned Nigerian Girl More Likely To-cheat Than Dark Skinned by treasureboy09(m): 6:22pm On Nov 27, 2012
190-the-clown:
Do you know that light skinned Nigerian Girls are more likely to-cheat their fellow dark skinned girls, a survey was conducted worldwide and in 36 states of Nigeria by 190 in this rregards, a very detailed questionnaire was sent across to-millions of Nigerian Girls in Nigeria, UK, sweden,france,USA,argentina,Norway, finland, Saudi arabia,pakistan and Lebanon,Jamaica, Sudan and the- Antatic cold regions of the-world
A cross total of 2.2million Nigerian Ladies were interviewed closely and the hypnothesis results produced a total of 70% light skinned Nigerian Girls to- 30% Dark skinned Nigerian girls- please make no mistake cos both of em are all in the-Game together but that Light skinned girl is more likely to-draw attention to- her male counterparts and as such more in a situation to-cheat than her dark skinned friends.

So Nigerians you may want to-closely monitor that Light skinned girlfriend/fiancee/wife of yours

Discuss

Bro, light skinned or dark, the figure(offence/deffence), and the pretty face takes the day. Guys what do you think?
Re: Light Skinned Nigerian Girl More Likely To-cheat Than Dark Skinned by Goldieluks: 6:24pm On Nov 27, 2012
What an invalid conclusion.

Trevor I go slap you oh.
angry
Re: Light Skinned Nigerian Girl More Likely To-cheat Than Dark Skinned by Mynd44: 6:25pm On Nov 27, 2012
I get that 190 has lost it but who liked his post?

1 Like

Re: Light Skinned Nigerian Girl More Likely To-cheat Than Dark Skinned by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 27, 2012
190-the-clown:

Discuss

grin

Could we see the reports of this extensive survey and proof of your findings, please? Thanks in advance. :p
Re: Light Skinned Nigerian Girl More Likely To-cheat Than Dark Skinned by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 27, 2012
Mynd_44: I get that 190 has lost it but who liked his post?
he probably did himself
Re: Light Skinned Nigerian Girl More Likely To-cheat Than Dark Skinned by Mynd44: 7:07pm On Nov 27, 2012
Vanneni: he probably did himself
Okay maybe
Re: Light Skinned Nigerian Girl More Likely To-cheat Than Dark Skinned by Redmosquito(m): 7:10pm On Nov 27, 2012
Redmosquito: 190, didnt I tell you that the igbo I was selling to you is of superbly high quality smiley
Re: Light Skinned Nigerian Girl More Likely To-cheat Than Dark Skinned by 190theclown: 11:08pm On Nov 27, 2012
2b honest you all are a disapointment undecided
Re: Light Skinned Nigerian Girl More Likely To-cheat Than Dark Skinned by Mynd44: 11:11pm On Nov 27, 2012
190-the-clown:
Sorry
Re: Light Skinned Nigerian Girl More Likely To-cheat Than Dark Skinned by Redmosquito(m): 11:14pm On Nov 27, 2012
190-the-clown:
muhehehehehehehe!!! No vex
Re: Light Skinned Nigerian Girl More Likely To-cheat Than Dark Skinned by 190theclown: 11:22pm On Nov 27, 2012
undecided
Re: Light Skinned Nigerian Girl More Likely To-cheat Than Dark Skinned by Redmosquito(m): 11:27pm On Nov 27, 2012
190-the-clown:
undecided
you're really serious?!
Re: Light Skinned Nigerian Girl More Likely To-cheat Than Dark Skinned by roymary: 11:28pm On Nov 27, 2012
@Op

Please pass me your light skinned girls for proper verification.
Re: Light Skinned Nigerian Girl More Likely To-cheat Than Dark Skinned by ikekings(m): 11:55pm On Nov 27, 2012
190-the-clown:
grin grin grin... I support you jare... Don't mind them...
Re: Light Skinned Nigerian Girl More Likely To-cheat Than Dark Skinned by Rocktation(f): 12:00am On Nov 28, 2012
treasureboy09: I totally disagree with you............................. bro

You get time well well...
Re: Light Skinned Nigerian Girl More Likely To-cheat Than Dark Skinned by Josphine4good(f): 12:05am On Nov 28, 2012
I disagree angry
Re: Light Skinned Nigerian Girl More Likely To-cheat Than Dark Skinned by 190theclown: 1:04am On Nov 28, 2012
ikekings: grin grin grin... I support you jare... Don't mind them...

Sometin I've invested so much time,money and efforts in2 getting disagreed
Kmt - these dudes я a bunch of disapointment undecided
Re: Light Skinned Nigerian Girl More Likely To-cheat Than Dark Skinned by dBard: 1:12am On Nov 28, 2012
shocked 190's right. just checked it up on wackypedia.com grin
Re: Light Skinned Nigerian Girl More Likely To-cheat Than Dark Skinned by 190theclown: 7:14am On Nov 28, 2012
dBard: shocked 190's right. just checked it up on wackypedia.com grin

Re: Light Skinned Nigerian Girl More Likely To-cheat Than Dark Skinned by shakirahpweety: 8:17am On Nov 28, 2012
190-the-clown:
[color=red]2b honest you all are a disapointment undecided [
/color]

But dere is no single truth in wat u av written up dere. i think u did d surveying all by urself.
Re: Light Skinned Nigerian Girl More Likely To-cheat Than Dark Skinned by KINGwax(m): 8:47am On Nov 28, 2012
190-the-clown:

Sometin I've invested so much time,money and efforts in2 getting disagreed
Kmt - these dudes я a bunch of disapointment undecided
sorry jare. Ask yourself for a refund
Re: Light Skinned Nigerian Girl More Likely To-cheat Than Dark Skinned by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 28, 2012
190! Why did you steal my research? angry
Re: Light Skinned Nigerian Girl More Likely To-cheat Than Dark Skinned by 190theclown: 10:16am On Nov 28, 2012
shakirah pweety:

But dere is no single truth in wat u av written up dere. i think u did d surveying all by urself.

Yes I did the-survey by myself but that doesn't mean I derived my answers myself
I spoke to-over 2million Nigerian Girls both light and dark skinned and came up with the-results been discussed angry
Re: Light Skinned Nigerian Girl More Likely To-cheat Than Dark Skinned by 190theclown: 10:23am On Nov 28, 2012
flanrey: 190! Why did you steal my research? angry

shocked angry angry
Re: Light Skinned Nigerian Girl More Likely To-cheat Than Dark Skinned by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 28, 2012
190-the-clown:

Yes I did the-survey by myself but that doesn't mean I derived my answers myself
I spoke to-over 2million Nigerian Girls both light and dark skinned and came up with the-results been discussed angry

All lies. He stole my research
Re: Light Skinned Nigerian Girl More Likely To-cheat Than Dark Skinned by 190theclown: 10:56am On Nov 28, 2012
flanrey:

All lies. He stole my research

Ok nor vex
Proceed with the-next Nigerian Girl project undecided
Re: Light Skinned Nigerian Girl More Likely To-cheat Than Dark Skinned by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:19pm On Nov 28, 2012
Light skinned but no Nigerian grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benefits Of Cheating In A Relationship / How To Make A Good Friends And Be Jovial With Girls / Do Ladies Feel Same Way Men Feels After Looking @ Their Chest???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.