Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Jonathan Fires DG Of BPE - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Fires DG Of BPE (14975 Views)

Patience Jonathan Fires Her Spokesman, Appoints US-based Satirist / Jonathan Fires All Law School Directors / Yar'adua Repudiates NIA Memo On El Rufai And Ribadu, Fires Dg Imohe ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Fires DG Of BPE by nedu2000(m): 5:52pm On Nov 27, 2012
If he likes let him sack arsene wenger & hire mr bean,its RESULTS nigerians r after
Re: Jonathan Fires DG Of BPE by Moskid: 5:59pm On Nov 27, 2012
employ d youth mr.president.....na waitin self, we done tire 2 search 4 job oh. abi na crime 2 bcome graduate 4 naija!
Re: Jonathan Fires DG Of BPE by salolo(m): 6:09pm On Nov 27, 2012
long over due
Re: Jonathan Fires DG Of BPE by anishe(m): 6:13pm On Nov 27, 2012
Why is she sacked? If she has committed any offence, I think it is better she's prosecuted rather than let her go scot-free. This will serve as lesson to other public officers. But in Nigeria, na today?
Re: Jonathan Fires DG Of BPE by dsolo(m): 6:16pm On Nov 27, 2012
jidsoon: The Director General of the Bureau for Public Enterprises (BPE) Mrs. Bolanle Onogoruwa has been relieved of her appointment with immediate effect.

She is to hand over to the most Senior Director in the Bureau, Mr. Benjamin Ezra Dikki who is to hold the position in an acting capacity.

A press statement by the Senior Special Assistant (Media and Publicity)
to the Vice President Umar Sani said " Mr. President extends his sincere appreciation to Mrs. Bolanle Onogoruwa for her services to the nation and wishes her the best in her future endeavours".

http://news.naij.com/15569.html

Re: Jonathan Fires DG Of BPE by ypzilanti: 6:22pm On Nov 27, 2012
Steal government funds, get slapped on the wrists and 'thanked for your services'. Retire in splendour and even have audacity to contribute to national discussions by granting countless interviews (Fani Kayode, Bode George,et al)
Re: Jonathan Fires DG Of BPE by slimfit1(m): 6:29pm On Nov 27, 2012
Well I couldn't careless if she lost her job. I guess jogood didn't get is cut in those deals. Well anybody can attack me for all I care you are wasting your time call me names it doesn't make any meaning to me. I will not stop talking until Nigeria becomes a place Nigerians are proud of.if you can self your conscience I can't sell mine.
Re: Jonathan Fires DG Of BPE by acidtalk: 6:32pm On Nov 27, 2012
mmmustapha: grin 3rd 2 comment. Good move 4 jonah boy

Moderators ban this foo*l and DELETE his name from your database.

Let's start cleansing Nigeria by erradicating moor*ons like this.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Fires DG Of BPE by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 27, 2012
ypzilanti: Steal government funds, get slapped on the wrists and 'thanked for your services'. Retire in splendour and even have audacity to contribute to national discussions by granting countless interviews (Fani Kayode, Bode George,et al)

Not only do PEPs get to retire in splendour, they also get to assume powerful roles within Nigeria's corporate establishment (as big time business investors) in a just a number of years.

Nigeria did not introduce the acronym "PEP" into the nomenclature for financial crimes for nothing, you know.

Ours is a land where PEPs (Politically Exposed People) always get a soft landing of some sort.

The designation “Politically Exposed Person” dates back to the late 1990s in what was known as the “Abacha Affair.” Sani Abacha was a Nigerian dictator who organized (with his family members and associates) a network of massive theft of assets from the government of Nigeria. It is believed that several billion dollars were stolen, and that the funds were transferred to bank accounts in the United Kingdom and Switzerland.[4]
In 2001, in an effort to recover the money, the Nigerian Government that succeeded the Abacha Regime lodged complaints with several European agencies, including the Federal Office of Police (FOP) of Switzerland which, in turn, investigated close to sixty Swiss banks. In this investigation, the concept of “Politically Exposed Person” emerged, which was later included in the 2003 United Nations Convention against Corruption.[5][6][7]
Source
Re: Jonathan Fires DG Of BPE by ifeegee(f): 6:36pm On Nov 27, 2012
Pls,what is with the 1st,2nd and 3rd to comment,is there any form of incentive for the positions on this forum?
Re: Jonathan Fires DG Of BPE by YoursGEJ(m): 6:47pm On Nov 27, 2012
Next is dame patience Jonathan
Re: Jonathan Fires DG Of BPE by vascey(m): 6:52pm On Nov 27, 2012
GARRI (x7):
Nice one!!!

Diezani is next...... grin

U go old.
Re: Jonathan Fires DG Of BPE by tunapawizzy: 6:56pm On Nov 27, 2012
GARRI (x7):
Nice one!!!

hahaha Dream On.....u fit sack ur beloved?
Re: Jonathan Fires DG Of BPE by mynaija123(m): 7:03pm On Nov 27, 2012
Dr. Wise:
Continue firing and hiring while your country is on fire! Id/ot.

Because some part of the country that counts less in terms of reasoning choose to move back the hand of time, the Better part who are progressives should stand still waiting for them?

Whose gonna pay for time lost?

Think my friends.
Re: Jonathan Fires DG Of BPE by tarryT(m): 7:04pm On Nov 27, 2012
Dr. Wise:

I'm one of the very few NLners who does not waste his time with any of the Reterdeen's hired laptops.
Hmmmmm! Calling you by ur real name now equate people as Demdem fooolish father aka "el Retardinho d' Retardeen" hired laptop. Dr foooolish, who hired you?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Fires DG Of BPE by GeneralGaricks: 7:20pm On Nov 27, 2012
Abujafood: Good News or bad News?

All of the above.

I see her raising a mansion in 6months time with her loot, reminiscent of public offfice holders in Nigeria.

Bad country with good people like me.
Re: Jonathan Fires DG Of BPE by Eazeee(m): 7:23pm On Nov 27, 2012
I learnt tru d grapevine dat dis same evil woman collaborated in embezling d entitlements of innocent NITEL employees. Ole,Barawo,Onyoshi. I dont know y women are d most corrupt in virtually all govt establishment more especially where i work
Re: Jonathan Fires DG Of BPE by sammychido: 7:23pm On Nov 27, 2012
no reason given for her sack
Re: Jonathan Fires DG Of BPE by GeneralGaricks: 7:23pm On Nov 27, 2012
ifee-gee:
Pls,what is with the 1st,2nd and 3rd to comment,is there any form of incentive for the positions on this forum?

Yes, the incentive is you did get a ban when caught.

Watch my signature, i can never in my life say '' first to comment'' again..... NEVER.
Re: Jonathan Fires DG Of BPE by cyril83(m): 7:24pm On Nov 27, 2012
good move ke? When d innocent woman refused d kainkain addict to file her punny
Re: Jonathan Fires DG Of BPE by GeneralGaricks: 7:33pm On Nov 27, 2012
acidtalk:

Moderators ban this foo*l and DELETE his name from your database.

Let's start cleansing Nigeria by erradicating moor*ons like this.

mmmustapha the moo*ron, sorry rather askin a question ''is mmmustapha a moor*on''.

If yes, ban him.
Re: Jonathan Fires DG Of BPE by ignis: 7:49pm On Nov 27, 2012
Good riddance to bad rubish.
Re: Jonathan Fires DG Of BPE by miqos02(m): 8:03pm On Nov 27, 2012
yuzedo:

Diezani? Hah!
Let me name sackable females: Onagoruwa, Okonjo-Iweala, Ezekwesili, Okereke-Onyuike..
Unsackables: Diezani, Arunma Oteh, Ifueko Omoigui, etc?

Reason: FINE Vs. WORWOR LADIES! grin
u mean ifueko is still at FIRS?
Re: Jonathan Fires DG Of BPE by Veedon(m): 8:10pm On Nov 27, 2012
GEJ Should also sack DG national identity management commission Abuja. NIMC gross incompetency not only sacking women abey jor
Re: Jonathan Fires DG Of BPE by Veedon(m): 8:30pm On Nov 27, 2012
Prof Corruption:

Clueless GEJ.
NEXT TO sack IS DG national identity management commission for gross incompetency GEJ should fires and persecute them if find wanting how thief go take fires thief i dey watch oooooo
Re: Jonathan Fires DG Of BPE by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 27, 2012
lightheart:

Start ur day by this time?? *clears throat*

Hire-and-fire-at-whim govament!

I'm in a different time zone
Re: Jonathan Fires DG Of BPE by chucksbadt(m): 8:45pm On Nov 27, 2012
hurray!!! grin grin grin.........but how does this post affect me undecided undecided......goin bk 2 ma G4 jor! cool

Re: Jonathan Fires DG Of BPE by WinkWrld: 9:23pm On Nov 27, 2012
What is dieziane still doing there? Prob firing mr presido
Re: Jonathan Fires DG Of BPE by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 27, 2012
GARRI (x7):
Nice one!!!

Lie...Diezani is seriously untouchable
Re: Jonathan Fires DG Of BPE by Seemyfather(m): 11:03pm On Nov 27, 2012
Cegiiii, na so so fire the man dey sabi fire. Any small thing like this na fire.

I no se a time cometh that he will also fire Patience herself. Abi no be so?
Re: Jonathan Fires DG Of BPE by REVOLUTNIS: 11:12pm On Nov 27, 2012
When will he fire Mrs. Diezani the most corrupt woman in Africa?
Re: Jonathan Fires DG Of BPE by trainingict: 12:05am On Nov 28, 2012
The government should have given the reason for her sack. I am very glad that the marginalised group in Nairaland that always complain or suspect an attack on them has not made any statement in that direction, may be she is not one of them. The 5% FG share in Eleme petrochemical plant was not her decision as the council on privatization is the only body vested with that power. Nobody can approve the sale of government share without the head of government. In Nigeria, a director representing federal government with 5% share can be more powerful than the remaining private investors with 95% in an enterprise because he wields more political power than all of them. He represents government. He can be a threat to the board in a very sensitive enterprise. Manitoba, former minister of power geometric submission and all the privatization carried out before her that was evaluated by the senate committee did not have direct consequence on her sole responsibility. The recommendation of reversal of some of those privatised entities was to allow for the creation of boards, appointments and funding by the government. It is a way of corruption.Jobs to be created will only be temporary, except government continues to pump money by sacking board and reconstitute a new one. Aruma Oteh should be very lucky. I think Capt. Harold Demuren is just waiting by luck for the expiration of his tenure having been penalised also by a senate committee after the Dana Air Crash after a very meritorious service in the aviation sector both in Private capacity and when called upon to serve at a very critical period some years back.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"No Record Of Visa Application By ISIS Chief" - Parrandang / PDP Leaders Seek Agboola Ajayi’s Disqualification / Why Buhari Is Yet To Reshuffle Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.