Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Jonathan Fires DG Of BPE - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Fires DG Of BPE (14973 Views)

Patience Jonathan Fires Her Spokesman, Appoints US-based Satirist / Jonathan Fires All Law School Directors / Yar'adua Repudiates NIA Memo On El Rufai And Ribadu, Fires Dg Imohe ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Jonathan Fires DG Of BPE by amyg(f): 1:57am On Nov 28, 2012
As my mother would say,as temporary as govt appointment
Re: Jonathan Fires DG Of BPE by Demdem(m): 7:53am On Nov 28, 2012
tarryT: Hmmmmm! Calling you by ur real name now equate people as my fooolish father aka "el Retardinho d' Retardeen" hired laptop. Dr foooolish, who hired you?

Fixed cool cool
Re: Jonathan Fires DG Of BPE by westreign(m): 3:53pm On Nov 28, 2012
Pls this is not the solution to the problem at hand, we have been deceived severally that privatization is the answer but we know where privatization worked is in societies where govt continue to build on existing infrastructure and facilities not coming to sell what our founding fathers laboured very hard to build.
past and present leaders continue to deceive themselves with corrupt civil servant to sell this country's wealth but i know God will surely bring the right leadership that will guide this nation through right processes to development. After the sack what next. people have started congratulating jona, for a job well done without asking the question what next?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Stops Use Of Card Readers In Cross River / Ambode Gives Quit Notice To Property Owners Blocking Drainage Channels In Lagos / PDP Leaders Seek Agboola Ajayi’s Disqualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.