Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! (11220 Views)

Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? / 20 'flirting Signs' That A Girl Likes You / How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! by SpicyMimi(f): 5:09pm On Nov 27, 2012
1. When she laughs nd stares into ur eyes at dsame time...i tell ya..this is wt she is thinking * Jeez....He is so cute, wished i cud hug him so tight..ohhh...i wish he cud b mine, when is he ever goin to feel d same way nd ask me out sef?*
2. When she sees u wid anoda girl, she strts acting strangely nd stops being friendly wid u at dat moment.
3. In her head...u r her boyfrd to b, so she xpects alot from u nd when u dont do those things she xpects frm u, she picks up uneccessary fights wid u!
4: when you ask her how she wants her dream man to look or be like...hmmm.... she is gna describe an exact Image of you!
5. She says good stuffs about u in front of her frds, family nd strangers....nd if u shud check her stuffs like books, diaries, slumbooks, jotters or her phone...dont b suprise to see ur name...written in a nicely designed way...cuz when a gal really likes u, at som point in time...she writes ur name almost on every sheets she sees...den mite tear it afterwards! Lol
6. She calls nd snds texts frm time to time...nd sometimes might even record d conversation betweeen u guys on phone, so she cud listen to it over nd over!

True or True?

Oya drop urs!

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! by dapsy4u2(m): 5:23pm On Nov 27, 2012
*passing by*
Re: When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! by Lovetinz(m): 5:37pm On Nov 27, 2012
Stop reading those blasted books!

If I have spent all the time reading those things on real-live wooing, by now Omotola will be my babe!

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! by SpicyMimi(f): 5:37pm On Nov 27, 2012
dapsy4u2: *passing by*
Hehe...waka fast fast...mke we see road!
Re: When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! by SpicyMimi(f): 5:40pm On Nov 27, 2012
Lovetinz: Stop reading those blasted books!

If I have spent all the time reading those things on real-live wooing, by now Omotola will be my babe!
Oga u don miss road o! Biko wt books are u referring to? Cause i actually experienced all this wen i was crushn on one cute bobo...

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! by Coolval222(m): 5:42pm On Nov 27, 2012
SpicyMimi:
Oga u don miss road o! Biko wt books are u referring to? Cause i actually experienced all this wen i was crushn on one cute bobo...
hmmmm serious?

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! by luvmijeje(f): 5:43pm On Nov 27, 2012
hmmm hmmm ok o.
Re: When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! by SpicyMimi(f): 5:47pm On Nov 27, 2012
Coolval222: hmmmm serious?
lool..yess o!
Re: When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! by treasureboy09(m): 5:48pm On Nov 27, 2012
Yeah you are right a babe is currently doing the following to m....................
Re: When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! by SpicyMimi(f): 5:52pm On Nov 27, 2012
treasureboy09: Yeah you are right a babe is currently doing the following to m....................
Are u serious *wide smile* So tell me...are u gna ask her out soon or u just gna ignore her? Anyway wtever u gna do...plz dont make her feel bad or bitter!
Re: When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! by treasureboy09(m): 5:54pm On Nov 27, 2012
SpicyMimi:
Are u serious *wide smile* So tell me...are u gna ask her out soon or u just gna ignore her? Anyway wtever u gna do...plz dont make her feel bad or bitter!

Nah not at all, cos i aren't gonna make a lady feel bad you know.
Re: When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! by treasureboy09(m): 5:57pm On Nov 27, 2012
treasureboy09:

But mimi what if i don't like her what do i do or how do i treat her so she don't feel bad.She is pretty though.
Re: When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! by dapsy4u2(m): 5:57pm On Nov 27, 2012
SpicyMimi:
Hehe...waka fast fast...mke we see road!

see u, stop being stereotyped and be yourself!
Re: When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! by SpicyMimi(f): 5:57pm On Nov 27, 2012
treasureboy09:

Hmmm...i dunno o! Lool okay, dats nice to know...
Re: When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! by Coolval222(m): 5:59pm On Nov 27, 2012
Choi i really need a girl to like me oooooooo, prayer mood activated.......spicymimi pls join me in prayers.....

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! by treasureboy09(m): 6:03pm On Nov 27, 2012
Coolval222: When will someone love me oooooooo, prayer mood activated.......spicymimi pls join me in prayers.....

They do just open your inner mind no question pls.
Re: When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! by SpicyMimi(f): 6:04pm On Nov 27, 2012
treasureboy09:

But mimi what if i don't like her what do i do or how do i treat her so she don't feel bad.She is pretty though.
Oopsy! That'd b bad newz for her, if she found out d feelings aint mutual...well, u cud reduce d closure...nd cud also tell her abt a gal u like or d girl u r currently in a rship wid, though dis may hurt her bt its for the best! The earlier d better.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! by treasureboy09(m): 6:05pm On Nov 27, 2012
SpicyMimi:
Hmmm...i dunno o! Lool okay, dats nice to know...

lo thanks dearie.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! by SpicyMimi(f): 6:05pm On Nov 27, 2012
dapsy4u2:

see u, stop being stereotyped and be yourself!
Noted, thank u sir.
Re: When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! by dapsy4u2(m): 6:07pm On Nov 27, 2012
SpicyMimi:
Noted, thank u sir.

owwwwww, did i hurt you feelings embarassed
Re: When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! by treasureboy09(m): 6:08pm On Nov 27, 2012
[quote author=SpicyMimi]
Oopsy! That'd b bad newz for her, if she found out d feelings aint mutual...well, u cud reduce d closure...nd cud also tell her abt a gal u like or d girl u r currently in a rship wid, though dis may hurt her bt its for the best! The earlier d better.[/quo

She hardly forgive, isn't that gonna mean total hate for m...............................
Re: When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! by SpicyMimi(f): 6:15pm On Nov 27, 2012
Coolval222: Choi i really need a girl to like me oooooooo, prayer mood activated.......spicymimi pls join me in prayers.....
Lmaooo....Dont worry am in wid u! But u leme tell u somethn...most times girls do crush on Gentle guys nd geeks! Hmm...i think verry baddtt guys too...bt dt dont usually last...cuz d baddtt guy no go notice at all nd e go alwys fk up! Bt sincerely... Just b yourself!
Re: When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! by Goldieluks: 6:21pm On Nov 27, 2012
OP you have some valid points up there.

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! by SpicyMimi(f): 6:25pm On Nov 27, 2012
[quote author=treasureboy09][/quote]
Hmm...with time...she will! When she finally falls in-love with another guy! *winks*
Re: When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! by SpicyMimi(f): 6:27pm On Nov 27, 2012
dapsy4u2:

owwwwww, did i hurt you feelings embarassed
Seriously, i don gerrit! Whats all dis for na? Y evilz? Didnt do anythn wrong to u nah...*so confused*
Re: When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! by SpicyMimi(f): 6:30pm On Nov 27, 2012
Goldieluks: OP you have some valid points up there.
Awwwh...thanks alot..... smiley smiley
Re: When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! by spikesC(m): 6:34pm On Nov 27, 2012
Goldieluks: OP you have some valid points up there.
Are your books already full of my name grin
Re: When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! by Goldieluks: 6:45pm On Nov 27, 2012
spikes C:

My books are full with your name..................NOT.
shocked
Re: When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! by SpicyMimi(f): 6:59pm On Nov 27, 2012
spikes C:
LMAO!!!
Re: When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! by SpicyMimi(f): 7:00pm On Nov 27, 2012
Goldieluks:

My books are full with your name..................NOT.
shocked
Awwwh...too bad!!! Lol
Re: When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! by spikesC(m): 7:18pm On Nov 27, 2012
SpicyMimi:
Awwwh...too bad!!! Lol

Don't mind her, she's been holding me in her eyes for eternity. The love is growing wink
Re: When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! by spikesC(m): 7:19pm On Nov 27, 2012
Goldieluks:

My books are full with your magnificient name......Spikes
shocked
Don't worry sweety, we'll be together soon and live happily ever after....don't lose hope

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm So Heart Broken Right Now / What's Your Opinion About Taking Showers With Your BF/GF? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Guys Are Like That, Girls Are Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.