Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,577 members, 7,958,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:16 AM

When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! (11296 Views)

Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? / 20 'flirting Signs' That A Girl Likes You / How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! by dapsy4u2(m): 7:53pm On Nov 27, 2012
SpicyMimi:
Seriously, i don gerrit! Whats all dis for na? Y evilz? Didnt do anythn wrong to u nah...*so confused*
[quote author=SpicyMimi]

I'm so sorry and ready to make amends, oblige me please. So how can I make amends?
Re: When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! by arki(m): 7:17am On Nov 28, 2012
This same thing happens 2 me,this girl is 3yrs olda,always giving me stares,always wantn 2 be close 2 me,always wanting 2 sit on my laps,calls me her husband,bt d problem is,i still can't figure out wether i like this girl or nt and again i'm an introspective kind of person. Pls hw can i help it. Mind u, dis girl has evry asset a woman shuld hv though in their semi's.
Re: When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! by SpicyMimi(f): 11:17am On Nov 28, 2012
[quote author=dapsy4u2][/quote]
Its alright, you dont need to make any...sure u just mis-understood me. *hugz*
Re: When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! by Abujafood: 11:24am On Nov 28, 2012
When she's not shy to fart in your presence! This is all the evidence you need to know she loves you!

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 28, 2012
Nice one, Spicymimi

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! by SpicyMimi(f): 12:00pm On Nov 28, 2012
arki: This same thing happens 2 me,this girl is 3yrs olda,always giving me stares,always wantn 2 be close 2 me,always wanting 2 sit on my laps,calls me her husband,bt d problem is,i still can't figure out wether i like this girl or nt and again i'm an introspective kind of person. Pls hw can i help it. Mind u, dis girl has evry asset a woman shuld hv though in their semi's.
Hmmm...its obvious she likes u, bt firstly u need to really figure out if u do like her aswell nd also need to b sure if u are okay wid d fact that she is older than u are, so after u must ve figured dz out nd u sure u like her...just go ahead in askn her out...bt remeber it could b infatuations.
Re: When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! by SpicyMimi(f): 12:06pm On Nov 28, 2012
acidosis™:
Nice one, Spicymimi
thanks dear... *smiles*
Re: When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! by SpicyMimi(f): 12:10pm On Nov 28, 2012
Abujafood: When she's not shy to fart in your presence! This is all the evidence you need to know she loves you!
Lmaoooo...this is d last thing she will do...cuz she wil wna do everythn to impress u!
Re: When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 28, 2012
SpicyMimi:
thanks dear... *smiles*
You welcome, sweet..

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! by youngzeal1: 1:28pm On Nov 28, 2012
dat will be possible wen she knows dat u worth more dan 20milll
Re: When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! by SpicyMimi(f): 1:45pm On Nov 28, 2012
young_zeal: dat will be possible wen she knows dat u worth more dan 20milll
You know...u guys need to know that, everythn aint all about money with every girl out there...
Re: When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! by switdick(m): 2:26pm On Nov 28, 2012
Nice,but do I really need all these signs,I mean y shd she show them when she can just out rightly open her mouth and say" I LIKE YOU"?...I'm to grown to be reading signs,maybe o......I appreciate the bad ones' yeah in the context" of confidence"by bad I mean,....abi equality gender no reach that side?LoL'.....I don't wanna misunderstand her body language......

I'd still appreciate her too if her behavior and character makes up for that "pls boy,notice me nau,I like you can't you see" syndrome.JUST ma thought though.
Re: When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! by amiskurie(m): 4:16pm On Nov 28, 2012
a girl is currently on my neck,she is a close friend's girlfriend bt she told me she's nt happy with my friend,that whenever she's even on phone wit me,she feel comfortable.
She told me he doesn't knw hw to treat a lady,that I do knw hw.I swear she calls me more than 40 times in a day.she told me that she often dream of me,infact she told me she loves me.
...She asked if I have a girl a girl in my life and I said Yes,that she's in mainland lagos.she insisted she wants to meet her and I said Ok,possibly someday.
I never told my friend all dis sha. smiley sad
Re: When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 30, 2012
I have always thought the part where the lady plays with her hair was a fable, but i experienced one of late, she says she will think about, but i know deep down inside of me, she has given consent.
Re: When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! by prosper35(m): 3:03pm On Nov 30, 2012
those things dose nt really mean she want to date u she might just be doing dem because she lyk ur style or she jst lyk u.
Re: When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! by SpicyMimi(f): 5:42pm On Nov 30, 2012
switdick: Nice,but do I really need all these signs,I mean y shd she show them when she can just out rightly open her mouth and say" I LIKE YOU"?...I'm to grown to be reading signs,maybe o......I appreciate the bad ones' yeah in the context" of confidence"by bad I mean,....abi equality gender no reach that side?LoL'.....I don't wanna misunderstand her body language......

I'd still appreciate her too if her behavior and character makes up for that "pls boy,notice me nau,I like you can't you see" syndrome.JUST ma thought though.
Seriously, its not as easy as u think....not all gals can stand a guy turning her down, this will really destroy her emotionally and make her feel so cheap! So its not easy at all.
Re: When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! by SpicyMimi(f): 10:10pm On Nov 30, 2012
amiskurie: a girl is currently on my neck,she is a close friend's girlfriend bt she told me she's nt happy with my friend,that whenever she's even on phone wit me,she feel comfortable.
She told me he doesn't knw hw to treat a lady,that I do knw hw.I swear she calls me more than 40 times in a day.she told me that she often dream of me,infact she told me she loves me.
...She asked if I have a girl a girl in my life and I said Yes,that she's in mainland lagos.she insisted she wants to meet her and I said Ok,possibly someday.
I never told my friend all dis sha. smiley sad
Dont even go there dude..have been in a similar situation like this, the only dffrnc was dat...my boyfrd's frd did the pestering...i stupidly gave in nd it turned out into a disaster...my mistake ws gvn him ma attention simply bcuz my bf ws busy flirtn arnd..bt u see...dt xcuse isnt evn enuf to betray or cheat on ur frd nd gf...so quit listening or gvn her ur attention...stuffs like dis never ends well...Karma z a bitch!!!
Re: When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! by switdick(m): 1:48am On Dec 01, 2012
SpicyMimi:
Seriously, its not as easy as u think....not all gals can stand a guy turning her down, this will really destroy her emotionally and make her feel so cheap! So its not easy at all.
That's exactly my point though,girls I respect aren't the ones to think being turned down equates cheapness"......maybe I'm way too mature and advance for the whole reading signs and studying body lang thing"as girls I consider confident will not deem it not-okay" to ask a guy out and worry about rejection ,thus their ego deterioration" but hey,YOU said it your self: NOT ALL GIRLS" .And that's the whole drift there is in my post,which is to encourage them to up their game(self esteem and confidence),so as to deal with being rejected"grin just like guys do!

my humble opinion though,girls with confidence are often times well mannered,less dramatic,and have strong values for being independent thus,self worthiness they exude naturally and guys(well,correct guys tongue)like that. I see girls exuding signs as Weak ,you can imagine what I'd think of a guy that hesitates his approach on a chick he likes,if you think approaching a guy's not cool,fine,it could be your thing,but let the reason not be that approaching a guy is tagged as cheap" kiss

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! by Rajosh(m): 7:14am On Dec 01, 2012
My friend,these authors write bøoks just to make money.stop reading them and discover the signs in practical ways.these may not be true love signs but signs of crush and infatuations or even lusts.
Re: When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! by SpicyMimi(f): 9:04am On Dec 02, 2012
Rajosh: My friend,these authors write bøoks just to make money.stop reading them and discover the signs in practical ways.these may not be true love signs but signs of crush and infatuations or even lusts.
Which authors are u referrn to? Cause am actually talkn frm xperience....not all gals can ask a guy out dude! If u r waiting for dat...u go wait tire....most of us try to use our body language, nd got those attitudes bt if u r too blind to see dat, den we just assume u aint interestd!
Re: When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! by Charlieboskie(m): 6:54am On Nov 01, 2014
dapsy4u2:
*passing by*
passing wia??, beta go bk o b4 i vex.
Re: When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! by dapsy4u2(m): 6:58am On Nov 01, 2014
Charlieboskie:
passing wia??, beta go bk o b4 i vex.
. U just give this thread a wake up call smiley
Re: When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! by FLAWLES(f): 7:41am On Nov 01, 2014
THESE STUFFZ er jst XO real(4rm experience)
Re: When A Girl Likes A Guy....she Got The Following Attitudes! by veraniky(f): 2:47pm On Nov 01, 2014
Lovetinz:
Stop reading those blasted books!

If I have spent all the time reading those things on real-live wooing, by now Omotola will be my babe!
lmao.......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your View About Social Network Love? / . / My Babe Finally Let Me Fvck Her In The A$$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.