Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (234399 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Qasminho(m): 10:01am On Dec 07, 2012
karlxavier: please i will like to know the sites one can buy branded laptops such as hp,dell etc and all fairly used bb(originals). Can one also buy phone accessories on aliexpress

Yeah, everythn is on aliexp and U can checkout ipmart
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by samsolite(m): 11:13am On Dec 07, 2012
samsolite: I want to order for external laptop battery from alibaba.com, the type INEC used during the elections. I've been searching all around but can't really get it. Anyone that knows the name of a brand plz.. help
Help me. somebody!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by ziregbemoses: 12:26pm On Dec 07, 2012
You can also get cheap blackberry at www. ipmart . com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 12:34pm On Dec 07, 2012
ziregbe_moses: You can also get cheap blackberry at www. ipmart . com
Have you imported one from there, how was the shipping? Does the bb ping & does other thing?

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by dav8id(m): 2:08pm On Dec 07, 2012
chemashie:
Have you imported one from there, how was the shipping? Does the bb ping & does other thing?
good question..it will not do us good if we keep on refering people to a particular site that u knw u did nt import from. Always refer people to a site that u'v import at lease once.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by bemagnify: 2:10pm On Dec 07, 2012
Has any1 ship anytin 2bayelsa..... Am kinda scared since bayelsa dnt av an airport!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by dav8id(m): 2:11pm On Dec 07, 2012
karlxavier: please i will like to know the sites one can buy branded laptops such as hp,dell etc and all fairly used bb(originals). Can one also buy phone accessories on aliexpress
fairly use laptop and blackberry have the market seperate and it require money at lease 50k for minimum starting,cos they only sell in wholesald and that mean you cant buy just one pic.instead at lease 3 pics and above.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Slyp: 2:44pm On Dec 07, 2012
[quote author=dav8id]fairly use laptop and blackberry have the market seperate and it require money at lease 50k for minimum starting,cos they only sell in wholesald and that mean you cant buy just one pic.instead at lease 3 pics and above.[/quote

please do u kw of any site one can buy firly use laptop? If u do kindly drop it for us here. Thank you...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by donziko(m): 5:35pm On Dec 07, 2012
dav8id: fairly use laptop and blackberry have the market seperate and it require money at lease 50k for minimum starting,cos they only sell in wholesald and that mean you cant buy just one pic.instead at lease 3 pics and above.
Dav8id sir...i've replied your mail.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by wisemanj(m): 5:36pm On Dec 07, 2012
dav8id: gold issue is a complecated one's. It took alot of time to understand it and the market. Am into my 7 month now undergo gold market and training. I will start my own market by next year.
how can one knw real gold from the plated one on aliexpress
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by sunky644(m): 6:43pm On Dec 07, 2012
samsolite: Help me. somebody!
Just type laptop battery on aliexpress search engine, then view product details of each of it that seem to look like the one you are talking about. If you see it, then write out the product details most especially the brand and serial number of that particular one and then use to search for more of it to get better price and deal.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 6:48pm On Dec 07, 2012
^^The best way to do is to add the product to cart, you can add as many as possible and compare their prices or shipping fees. Most time i have up to 24 products in my cart and buy only from one then delete others.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by wisemanj(m): 7:24pm On Dec 07, 2012
i hav finaly gotten my goodz i wanted to upload th foto of de jewelry the my phn could not do it. one thin that upset me is that the lady that ask me to import the jewelry just told me that she as use her money for somethin ex believe me im stock

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by kazeemmuka(m): 7:46pm On Dec 07, 2012
Thanks to everybody dat av been contributing on dis trend. Av paid for a 4inch tablet pc tru chrisvicmall on aliexpress 2day but still xpecting response frm them.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by dav8id(m): 8:07pm On Dec 07, 2012
samsolite: Help me. somebody!
drop the quotation let see if i can help
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by dav8id(m): 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2012
donziko: Dav8id sir...i've replied your mail.
i replied you as well
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by DTalented(m): 8:40pm On Dec 07, 2012
kazeem muka: Thanks to everybody dat av been contributing on dis trend. Av paid for a 4inch tablet pc tru chrisvicmall on aliexpress 2day but still xpecting response frm them.

how much is the tablet pc and the shipping cost charged by chrisvıcmall?

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by DTalented(m): 8:54pm On Dec 07, 2012
Please i need advice on what to start importing in small scale that would be of high demand in school.

I wanted to go for solar laptop chargers but there is always electricity in my school .

Please i need those little cheap things that students (both male &female) would like to purchase.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by megachuks(m): 11:42pm On Dec 07, 2012
Thanks bro
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by dwizy(m): 12:47pm On Dec 08, 2012
bemagnify: Has any1 ship anytin 2bayelsa..... Am kinda scared since bayelsa dnt av an airport!

Its funny the question U̶̲̥̅̊ asked, mayb dats Y nº° one has given answers.

When you order with any delivery method, either DHL,FEDEX, or free shipping, you will not @ anytime have to go to the airport bro. DHL and other paid shipping companies will ship it straight to the address you provided. You will get it at you doorstep if you use your home address.
However, when its free shipping, it will get to the Post office nearest to you and you will be invited to collect it.

I hope this is want you wanna know.

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by dwizy(m): 12:53pm On Dec 08, 2012
DTalented: Please i need advice on what to start importing in small scale that would be of high demand in school.

I wanted to go for solar laptop chargers but there is always electricity in my school .

Please i need those little cheap things that students (both male &female) would like to purchase.

Bro why not try jewelries and mayb androids? I intend dealing in it too because it will surely sell in my school.....placing my order through chrisvicmall dis week.
I will be updating this trend with the progress...."GOT A PRODUCT THAT WILL SELL TRIPPLE THE PRICE I'm BUYING" just praying tins work out fine...its almost a full semester savings, will die if I loose it.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by bemagnify: 1:46am On Dec 09, 2012
dwizy:

Its funny the question U̶̲̥̅̊ asked, mayb dats Y nº° one has given answers.

When you order with any delivery method, either DHL,FEDEX, or free shipping, you will not @ anytime have to go to the airport bro. DHL and other paid shipping companies will ship it straight to the address you provided. You will get it at you doorstep if you use your home address.
However, when its free shipping, it will get to the Post office nearest to you and you will be invited to collect it.

I hope this is want you wanna know.
tnx man
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by emailguru: 3:58am On Dec 09, 2012
While we are all busy thinking of stuff to buy for aliexpress, we should also device a means of selling off the wares we buy from aliexpress. One of the quickest ways to sell your stuff is to have a website where lots of people can reach you. Better still, you can even build a facebook fan page and advertise your wares there. That is the quickest way I sell my stuff online.

10 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 09, 2012
dwizy:

Bro why not try jewelries and mayb androids? I intend dealing in it too because it will surely sell in my school.....placing my order through chrisvicmall dis week.
I will be updating this trend with the progress...."GOT A PRODUCT THAT WILL SELL TRIPPLE THE PRICE I'm BUYING" just praying tins work out fine...its almost a full semester savings, will die if I loose it.
bros no die we still need you oh smiley

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chux76(m): 10:34am On Dec 09, 2012
omojesu123: Pls i stay in kaduna...i wld like to meet anybody to teach me more on how to buy online...kaduna based pls

I stay in Kaduna and can help,hook up wit me lets talk...0 8 0 5 6 7 1 5 3 5 0
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chux76(m): 10:55am On Dec 09, 2012
dwizy:

The 1st RULE OF BUSINESS/INVESTING is that YOU SHOULD NEVER INVEST WHAT YOU CANT AFFORD TO LOSE...that way you will still have something to fall back on if anything goes wrong.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by dwizy(m): 12:28pm On Dec 09, 2012
chux76:

The 1st RULE OF BUSINESS/INVESTING is that YOU SHOULD NEVER INVEST WHAT YOU CANT AFFORD TO LOSE...that way you will still have something to fall back on if anything goes wrong.

Nice one....but did the author of that book tell you that there is an exception to every rule? Get his mail or call him.

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by dav8id(m): 12:51pm On Dec 09, 2012
emailguru: While we are all busy thinking of stuff to buy for aliexpress, we should also device a means of selling off the wares we buy from aliexpress. One of the quickest ways to sell your stuff is to have a website where lots of people can reach you. Better still, you can even build a facebook fan page and advertise your wares there. That is the quickest way I sell my stuff online.
let me see ur facebook fanspage

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 09, 2012
@Dwizzy,great !I'm also a student and will like to follow suit,pls I don't know if I can get ur bb pin or whatsapp contact. Mine :221695B5
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by dwizy(m): 5:49pm On Dec 09, 2012
wahabian: @Dwizzy,great !I'm also a student and will like to follow suit,pls I don't know if I can get ur bb pin or whatsapp contact. Mine :221695B5

I sent you a Bbm request already. With "dwizy from nairaland"
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by kazeemmuka(m): 10:52pm On Dec 09, 2012
DTalented:

how much is the tablet pc and the shipping cost charged by chrisvıcmall?
Its $127 tablet, service charge and shippment fee inclusive. Better still u culd reach me. adejobikazeem@yahoo.com,adejobikazeem@gmail.com BB pin 272B911D.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chux76(m): 11:52pm On Dec 09, 2012
dwizy:

Nice one....but did the author of that book tell you that there is an exception to every rule? Get his mail or call him.

Lol...I guess there could be an exception...when you invest all you've got,down to the last penny and everything goes down the drain...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101)

MerryBet Punt For Pride IV / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.