Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Trouble From My Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trouble From My Ex (835 Views)

How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble / Trouble From My Boss Wife And Daughter / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trouble From My Ex by ajayioluwatobi(m): 10:17am On Nov 28, 2012
After 1.5 year, i meet my ex at a shoppinng mall yesterday,she said she missed me so much and she need "A LITTLE SPACE FROM ME"
what does she mean, i need little help please.
Re: Trouble From My Ex by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 28, 2012
Where is the trouble?
Re: Trouble From My Ex by 2sexy(m): 10:30am On Nov 28, 2012
ajayioluwatobi: After 1.5 year, i meet my ex at a shoppinng mall yesterday,she said she missed me so much and she need "A LITTLE SPACE FROM ME"
Bro, you are not clear about it all. Give details by telling how you guys broke, whose fault it was etc.
Re: Trouble From My Ex by 190theclown: 10:46am On Nov 28, 2012
If she's Nigerian then she's probably trying to-tell u that xmas is Here
An u shud start preparing 2spend casH
Re: Trouble From My Ex by Goldieluks: 10:51am On Nov 28, 2012
OP do give more details about the said "trouble".
Re: Trouble From My Ex by ajayioluwatobi(m): 11:06am On Nov 28, 2012
sexkillz: Where is the trouble?
am with a new girl now
Re: Trouble From My Ex by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 28, 2012
190-the-clown:
If she's Nigerian then she's probably trying to-tell u that xmas is Here
An u shud start preparing 2spend casH
Re: Trouble From My Ex by ajayioluwatobi(m): 4:05pm On Nov 28, 2012
[quote author=acidosis™][/quote]hmmm very funny but true.....
Re: Trouble From My Ex by ajayioluwatobi(m): 4:12pm On Nov 28, 2012
2sexy: Bro, you are not clear about it all. Give details by telling how you guys broke, whose fault it was etc.

sexkillz: Where is the trouble?
2sexy: Bro, you are not clear about it all. Give details by telling how you guys broke, whose fault it was etc.

we broke up 1.5 yr ago, it wasnt my fault, she said i dont have much time for her, after so muchs begging she finally chased me away i.e not pinking my call, no attending when am with her......
Re: Trouble From My Ex by omega25red(m): 4:13pm On Nov 28, 2012
ajayioluwatobi: After 1.5 year, i meet my ex at a shoppinng mall yesterday,she said she missed me so much and she need "A LITTLE SPACE FROM ME"
i think the poster tried toasting her again when he saw her which is why she said she did in fact miss him but she needs space. Or she just doesn't have the full command of the english language and she used something she heard on TV in the wrong context grin
Re: Trouble From My Ex by ajayioluwatobi(m): 4:14pm On Nov 28, 2012

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Baggage? / Happy Birthday To Meeeeeee <3 / Ladies Is This Waywardness Or Your Way Of Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.