Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,645 members, 7,955,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:29 PM

How To Becoming Your Husband Dream Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Becoming Your Husband Dream Girl (1768 Views)

Is A Girl Who Does This Every Man's Dream Girl? ( PICTURE ) / How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You: Hot Tips For Getting Your Dream Girl / How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You: Hot Tips For Getting Your Dream Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Becoming Your Husband Dream Girl by tolubooks: 3:12pm On Nov 28, 2012
What you will be asked to do here will make your husband take you as his dream girl and an exciting wife once you put them into practice. No lady, I repeat, no lady will be able to snatch your husband from you, because you would have become a careful and thrilling lover girl.

As he is working in the office; send him a text or mail to him saying “Honey, do not exhaust your energy in the office today, you have a work to do at home tonight in bed. I will take you to cloud 9”.
If he made love to you the previous night, text him and say, “Honey, thank God I married you. I enjoyed yester night’s journey. Is my rod still available for tonight? I’m ready for it”.
You can also send a text that reads, “You behaved like a tiger in bed last night, and you nearly killed me. You are a strong man, a real man. I am still available this night, hot for you”.
As he wakes up on a Saturday morning or a public holiday, hold him and tell him to get up. You could say, your girl is dying for your body, “come give me your intoxicating fluid. You are the only one that can bail me out”.
Dress scantily when you are alone at home with him or when you are both in the bedroom.
Walk around the house with only pant and bra if you are alone with him.
You can also be bare-breasted (no bra) but with a net pant.
Wear a romantic bra without a pant.
Put on a shower cap without pant or bra.
Wear transparent dresses, skirts without pant.
Put on a transparent nigh tie.
Try serving your husband’s food dressed in a scanty top or short nigh tie, open blouse and make sure there is no bra under the blouse.
Tie very small towel round your waist as you walk around in the house (with only him around) serve his food this way. You can also allow the towel to drop to your waist “mistakenly” as you carry the tray in your two hands.
Tell him to zip or unzip your blouse for you.
Ask him to hook or unhook your bra for you.
UnCloth completely but put on his cap and his oversized shirt (no skirt, no bra, no pant) walk round the house like that.
As you return from the office stylishly touch his penis “by mistake”, do it several times as you walk around the house.

Get more from the book at www.tolubooks.com
Re: How To Becoming Your Husband Dream Girl by Goldieluks: 3:26pm On Nov 28, 2012
Nice concepts, but this pattern would only work for men who loves s3x. You wouldn't wanna try this with a man who is not too keen or freaky about s.ex. Sadly, some men are like that.

1 Like

Re: How To Becoming Your Husband Dream Girl by iyatrustee(f): 3:56pm On Nov 28, 2012
nice concept but not for a nigerian man undecided undecided undecided na every year i go dey enter labour room if i try this at home! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Becoming Your Husband Dream Girl by 190theclown: 4:06pm On Nov 28, 2012
Subscribing cool
Re: How To Becoming Your Husband Dream Girl by 190theclown: 4:08pm On Nov 28, 2012
My favourite_

Put on a transparent nigh tie

Damnit, am having bad tots grin grin
Re: How To Becoming Your Husband Dream Girl by CaptCavey(m): 4:17pm On Nov 28, 2012
190-the-clown:
My favourite_

Put on a transparent nigh tie

Damnit, am having bad tots grin grin
there aven't been a time u had a gud tot.
Re: How To Becoming Your Husband Dream Girl by CaptCavey(m): 4:21pm On Nov 28, 2012
Well,you shud know there are som of us that luv food more than sex.
Re: How To Becoming Your Husband Dream Girl by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2012
iyatrustee: nice concept but not for a nigerian man undecided undecided undecided na every year i go dey enter labour room if i try this at home! grin grin

Laugh wan kill me!
Re: How To Becoming Your Husband Dream Girl by Ammanda(f): 4:46pm On Nov 28, 2012
That means I'll be looking for trouble everyday
Re: How To Becoming Your Husband Dream Girl by RudySmith(m): 4:50pm On Nov 28, 2012
@Poster
U do know that women change physically after their 1st child? how she looks b4 her 1st child may b attractive, but later on it's a different ball game, and chances r, after that 1st child u will ask her 2 cover up her saggy br.east or stretch mark infested body.
many can't get into these fancy panties after childbirth, and need to buy some XXL sized one.
Re: How To Becoming Your Husband Dream Girl by 190theclown: 6:54pm On Nov 28, 2012
Capt. Cavey:
there aven't been a time u had a gud tot.

undecided undecided
Re: How To Becoming Your Husband Dream Girl by StellaBella(f): 8:09pm On Nov 28, 2012
See groove cool
Re: How To Becoming Your Husband Dream Girl by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 28, 2012
Everything revolving around sex....smh and u wonder why we have so many poor black people u always to seem to focus all ur attention on things u don't profit much from

(1) (Reply)

Touching: A Wife's Unfailing Love For Her Husband (part One) / I Am In Love With A Nairalander / Why Are Guys So Rude???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.