Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

I Am In Love With A Nairalander - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With A Nairalander (1738 Views)

11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / I Am In Love With A Married Man / To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Love With A Nairalander by ohemmanu: 7:48pm On Nov 13, 2013
Ever since I broke up with my Ex 2 years ago, I have been unable to fall in love again but Alas it has happened. I have fallen very deeply in love with chioma Nn....Baby, I love you and am proud to say it here. :DEver since I broke up with my Ex 2 years ago, I have been unable to fall in love again but Alas it has happened. I have fallen very deeply in love with chioma Nn....Baby, I love you and am proud to say it here.
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander by chiboy1928(m): 7:54pm On Nov 13, 2013
ohemmanu: Ever since I broke up with my Ex 2 years ago, I have been unable to fall in love again but Alas it has happened. I have fallen very deeply in love with chioma Nn....Baby, I love you and am proud to say it here. :DEver since I broke up with my Ex 2 years ago, I have been unable to fall in love again but Alas it has happened. I have fallen very deeply in love with chioma Nn....Baby, I love you and am proud to say it here.
have u taken ur drugs if u haven't pls do cos u seriously need them rite nw b4 yaba left come calling!!!

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander by ohemmanu: 9:29pm On Nov 13, 2013
@chiboy- I was really expecting this, so am fully prepared. I think you are the one that needs to visit yaba left for not ignoring a "Disgusting" thread.

7 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander by Yahoo1(m): 9:54pm On Nov 13, 2013
Chioma..u don hear am nah...oya kum here
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander by MrCork: 10:13pm On Nov 13, 2013
ohemmanu: Ever since I broke up with my Ex 2 years ago, I have been unable to fall in love again but Alas it has happened. I have fallen very deeply in love with chioma Nn....Baby, I love you and am proud to say it here. :DEver since I broke up with my Ex 2 years ago, I have been unable to fall in love again but Alas it has happened. I have fallen very deeply in love with chioma Nn....Baby, I love you and am proud to say it here.

..bro..no offense but don't u have simply English name like Bill,Smith,Cole,Bintu?...,I giv up! undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander by Iaz93: 10:23pm On Nov 13, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..bro..no offense but don't u have simply English name like Bill,Smith,Cole,Bintu?...,I giv up! undecided
gringringringringringringrin
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander by freda506(f): 11:16pm On Nov 13, 2013
grin grin grin
-Mr Cork-:

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander by ohemmanu: 11:27pm On Nov 13, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

Has that got anything to do with the topic?

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander by 190: 11:31pm On Nov 13, 2013
undecided
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander by ohemmanu: 11:44pm On Nov 13, 2013
I see you dear ,thinking of you now
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander by oguguamlov: 11:54pm On Nov 13, 2013
This is serious ooo, chioma come abeg oo.
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander by MrCork: 6:56am On Nov 14, 2013
ohemmanu: Has that got anything to do with the topic?

..brother..seriously..how do u expect to catch babe when yo name is ohamahama?...I giv up!.. undecided
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander by Danhumprey: 7:05am On Nov 14, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander by Danhumprey: 7:06am On Nov 14, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..brother..seriously..how do u expect to catch babe when yo name is ohamahama?...I giv up!.. undecided
Classic bomb. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander by Bootybuttchic(f): 7:09am On Nov 14, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

grin grin grin grin grin OMGOSH

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander by Dannylux: 7:49am On Nov 14, 2013
Lmao grin
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 14, 2013
smfh.
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander by oguguamlov: 9:36am On Nov 14, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

you think everyone wants to be like an Ajegunle- based guy like you who claims to be in the uk? Real love goes beyond name bro, names are trivial when love is involved. LEAVE them alone and go settle down.
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 14, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

grin grin grin
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 14, 2013
Please op what is her moniker ?
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:55am On Nov 14, 2013
adaobi123: Please op what is her moniker ?

Like he is really gonna tell you! smiley
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 14, 2013
vivacious vivi:

Like he is really gonna tell you! smiley

At least I tried cheesy
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 14, 2013
aww sweetheart! Can't believe you'd open a thread on nl just for me. I love you too baby.
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 14, 2013
ohemmanu: Has that got anything to do with the topic?
dint you know dear?? MrCork is never supposed to be taken serious. Truss me
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander by ohemmanu: 11:12am On Nov 14, 2013
adaobi123: Please op what is her moniker ?
Her moniker starts with C and not B
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander by ohemmanu: 11:14am On Nov 14, 2013
booqee: aww sweetheart! Can't believe you'd open a thread on nl just for me. I love you too baby.
I know you are joking!! But don't kill my joy. Chioma you are the one and only
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander by vizkiz: 12:24pm On Nov 14, 2013
I smell heartbreak @d end of dis grin
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander by Idowuogbo(f): 12:27pm On Nov 14, 2013
My alt ID don dey do dis guy gisgis grin
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 14, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Mr. Cork, your attention is needed here: https://www.nairaland.com/1513447/nairaland-psychiatric-hospital
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander by 50calibre(m): 1:05pm On Nov 14, 2013
Idowuogbo: My alt ID don dey do dis guy gisgis grin

Shut up!! Must you be a barbarian all the time?
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander by mspee(f): 1:12pm On Nov 14, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

grin grin
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander by justplainpaul(m): 1:43pm On Nov 14, 2013
If is the chioma i know, then you`re in for a long thing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Is It Possible To Remember All The Girls You Have Had Sêx With / She Forgot That Yesterday Was My Birthday / Yet No One Can Describe It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.