Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,625 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? (37788 Views)

"Touch NOT My Anointed..." What Does It Really Mean? / The Professional Names Of Our Lord Jesus Christ The Saviour Of The Whole World / What Did Pope Francis Really Mean By "Who Am I To Judge Gay People"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by tintingz(m): 3:25pm On Dec 02, 2012
First, it is important to know that thousands of years ago life was different than today. Today, people wouldn't accept slavery for any reason. The reason for this is because people are a lot more independent both financially, education wise, mentally, etc... But people back then were different. When a tribe or a group of people lose a major battle and their money is mostly, if not all, is taken as war booty by the other side, then people could and would accept being slaves for the following reasons:

1- Both financial and social security. When their country or tribe lost the war, they also lost most or all of their money as war booty. Being out of money and food, it becomes necessary for anindividual to find the means for basic survival in life. Living as a slave would provide this.

2- Protection from hostile individuals. Even under the Islamicrule, you can still find hostile individuals who violate the Law and take matters into their own hands. An enemy family can be sometime in danger if they don't have a "protector".

3- Widows, Orphans, and the extremely poor of the enemy sideneed the financial and social protection from a Master. Back then, there were no governmentswith good social system that protects everyone. Slavery back then was that social system in special cases.
There are probably more points I can add, but I think these are sufficient enough. Let us now see the Islamic System toward Slaves:
Yes slaves were taken from the blood-thirsty and hostile enemies,but they were also given the rightto get their freedom when ever they want. The Noble Quran not only allows slaves to request theirfreedom from their Muslim masters, but also orders the Muslim masters to pay the slaves money to help them stand on their feet and to be able to face life with a good jump start.
Let us look at Noble Verse
24:33 "Let those who find not the wherewithal for marriage keep themselves chaste, until God givesthem means out of His grace. Andif any of your slaves ask for a deed in writing (to enable them to earn their freedom for a certain sum) , give them such a deed if ye know any good in them: yea, give them something yourselves out of the means which God has given to you . But force not your maids to prostitution when they desire chastity, in order that ye may make a gain in the goods of this life. But if anyone compels them, yet, after such compulsion, is God, Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful(to them)," In this Noble Verse, we see that if a slave requests his freedom from his Muslim master, then his master not only must help him earn his freedom if there is good in the Slave, but also pay him money so the slave can have a good start in his free life.
"The law of slavery in the legal sense of the term is now obsolete. While it had any meaning, Islam made the slave's lot as easy as possible. A slave, male or female, could ask for conditional manumission by a written deed fixing the amount required for manumission and allowing the slave meanwhile to earn money by lawful means and perhaps marry and bring up a family. Such a deed was not to be refused if the request was genuine and the slave had character. Not only that, but the master is directed to help with money out of his own resources in order to enable the slave to earn his or her own liberty."

Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him said:
Narrated Abu Musa Al-Ash'ari: "The Prophet said, "Give food to the hungry, pay a visit to the sick and release (set free) the one in captivity (by paying his ransom). " (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Food, Meals, Volume 7, Book 65, Number 286) "
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Cunninlingus: 3:29pm On Dec 02, 2012
^^^ again i have to quote myself

Cunninlingus: Slavery is also an integral part of Islam and to justify human booty and dehumanization of black Africans.

Here are some racist quotes from Mohammed on the description of Blacks:

Ishaq, p. 243:

"I heard the Apostle say: 'Whoever wants to see Satan should look at Nabtal!' He was a black man with long flowing hair, inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks.... Allah sent down concerning him: 'To those who annoy the Prophet there is a painful doom." [9:61] "Gabriel came to Mohammed and said, 'If a black man comes to you his heart is more gross than a donkey's.'"

Ishaq, p. 144:

"A rock was put on a slave's chest. When Abu Bakr complained, they said, 'You are the one who corrupted him, so save him from his plight.' I will do so,' said Bakr. 'I have a black slave, tougher and stronger than Bilal, who is a heathen. I will exchange him. The transaction was carried out."

Tabari, II:11:

"Shem, the son of Noah was the father of the Arabs, the Persians, and the Greeks; Ham was the father of the Black Africans; and Japheth was the father of the Turks and of Gog and Magog who were cousins of the Turks. Noah prayed that the prophets and apostles would be descended from Shem and kings would be from Japheth. He prayed that the African's color would change so that their descendants would be slaves to the Arabs and Turks."

Tabari, II:21:

"Ham [Africans] begat all those who are black and curly-haired, while Japheth [Turks] begat all those who are full-faced with small eyes, and Shem [Arabs] begat everyone who is handsome of face with beautiful hair. Noah prayed that the hair of Ham's descendants would not grow beyond their ears, and that whenever his descendants met Shem's, the latter would enslave them."

Ishaq, p. 450:

"It is your folly to fight the Apostle, for Allah's army is bound to disgrace you. We brought them to the pit. Hell was their meeting place. We collected them there, black slaves, men of no descent."

Bukhari 4.52.137:

"The Prophet said, 'Let the negro slave of Dinar perish. And if he is pierced with a thorn, let him not find anyone to take it out for him.... If he [the black slave] asks for anything it shall not be granted, and if he needs intercession [to get into paradise], his intercession will be denied.'"
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Cunninlingus: 3:29pm On Dec 02, 2012
or will you deny the above quotes are not from the qua-ran?
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by FindOut(m): 3:35pm On Dec 02, 2012
Cunninlingus:

He was chosen because of his clear voice which he had because he was castrated before his voice cracked in puberty.

This was no show of brotherly love but as useful musical tool.

FACT!

Justify the numerous condemnations made by your so-called holy prophet on the black race before you treat one isolated house nigga as a show of oneness.

LWKMD OOOOOOOOO!!!!! Weting Cunning man no go talk today. I pity those whom you are swaying with your lies. & here I was thinking my very first post to you on this thread might have been too harsh....

Now, i see you selectively quoted my post. No problem. At least u can't cut the original.lol.

So no arab man had a sweet voice?

So a castrated man can marry the Prophet's daughter & give birth to two lovely boys Hassan & Hussain(RA)?

Dude, get a life. I repeat that there's no point defending ur lies and misquotes. Come to me with facts & genuine inquiries even if laced with sarcasm (but not lies), & i will put you straight with my knowledge (which of course is limited as only God is the all-knowing). & if i can't other islamic brothers more knowledgeable than myself will come in if they wish coz i'm sure many of them will consider me engaging you as a waste of time since you are clearly bent on mischief and misinformation.

I see you've stopped you ''Allah'' & ''mark of the beast'' comparison. You've done my assignment then....oh, i did it for you. Lwkmd.
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by MAYOWAAK: 3:40pm On Dec 02, 2012
Those who worshipped the Greek gods used to believe that they had the final answer. Those who worshipped Oduduwa used to think that their story of the creation was the ultimate. The highest level of human stupidity is the belief that our religion is the final answer to these original questions- who am I? Where did I come from? Where am I going? Who made me? The arrogance of that assumption has no equal in human folly.

Religions come and go but the earth remains the same. Until we know the definitive truth about the very beginning; and until we answer the original questions without a doubt, religion will remain attractive. But religion will continue to promise us that we find the answers only when we die. Science is the only one trying to find answers to these questions while we are still alive. And science is the only one trying to get to the very beginning and empirically show it to us for the very first time. It may take science one million years to get there. But I am rooting for science not religion.
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Cunninlingus: 3:40pm On Dec 02, 2012
Aisha committed adultery but Mohammed was scared to punish or divorce fearing that the alliance with her father which was already suffering would collapse. Aisha was then dispatched by her father to kill mohammed though poison so that He (mohammed will not anniont another rival as his heir).

Goes to show the level of deceit and backstabbing that surrounded your man of God.

The black slave will have no way to complain if his wife to cheated on him.

1 Like

Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by MAYOWAAK: 3:42pm On Dec 02, 2012
The height of religious fundamentalism/fanaticism is when a mortal man who has no idea about where he was before he was conceived in his mother's womb,believes with the utmost conviction that whosoever does not subscribe to his religion is forever condemned to eternal damnation.
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by FindOut(m): 3:42pm On Dec 02, 2012
Cunninlingus: ^^^ again i have to quote myself

please what is ''Ishaq p.454''

no chapter in the Quran is named Ishaq

no hadeeth collection is named ishaq

www.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080923051843AAxPpHw

Please dont allow me to keep exposing your stup.idi.ty.
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Cunninlingus: 3:42pm On Dec 02, 2012
Powered by Translate
Did Aisha poison Mohammed?
(By Mohammad A. Khan)

In this article, I tried to present my analytical view about the followers of Mohammed and the tradition about Mohammed’s death, widely propagated by Muslims that a Jewish woman at Khaibar had poisoned him.

The story goes like this: a Jewish woman, captured in Mohammed's attack of Khaibar, was put on duty for preparing the meal, and she had put poisoned meat in Mohammed's and his companions' meals to take revenge for the murder of her husband, sons and brothers by Mohammed and his Jihadi companions.

This study will reveal that the truth about Mohammed’s murder may be different; his own wife Aisha might have killed him.

Abu Hurraira, a companion of Prophet Mohammed, entered the fold of Islam after his conquest of Mecca in 630 A.D., and became very close to Mohammed. He is well known for narrating many sayings of Mohammed, who shared with Abu Hurraira many confidentialities, which he had kept hidden from his other companions and dear ones.

For example, there is a famous incident regarding the confiscation of the state of Fadak by first Caliph Abu Bakar, allegedly gifted by Mohammed to his daughter Fatima. Soon after the prophet died, Caliph Abu Bakar confiscated the state of Fadak from Fatima and her husband Ali. When Fatima came to know about it, she quarreled with Abu Bakar, but Abu Hurraira informed that he learnt from her father that Prophets do not enjoy inheritance by law. This story tells us that Mohammed, the founder of Islam, kept many things hidden from his closest beloveds.

There's another incident in Shia tradition, also recorded by Abu Hurraira (father of cats, who narrated many Hadiths that are not verifiable through any means). A Shia scholar narrating the story that goes as below:

In the open market, a poor Muslim was trying to sell his onions, but no passers-by were buying his merchandise. This made the poor Muslim vender worried. He found his way to Abu Hurraira, as he was considered very pious and literate amongst Mohammed's companions. He told Abu Hurraira about his business situation; and that he was worried that his onion might start rotting if not sold.

Abu Hurraira said, “It’s not a problem; if you agree to share half of your profit with me out of your business, I can make your onions sell.” Poor vender had to agree to his terms.

Soon after, Abu Hurraira started to speak out loud in street to catch people's attention by saying:
“O people, do you know what our master Mohammed said?”

People in astonishment looked at each other and said, “No.”

Abu Hurraira replied, “Our master said that anyone who will eat onions today, he will be the first to enter heaven.”

All onions were quickly sold and the vender was very happy.

When Aisha, Prophet Mohammed's child-wife, came to know about this matter, she called Abu Hurraira and asked him, “When Mohammed said that on the day any who eat onions will go to heaven?”

To puzzle her, he retorted, “Prophet didn’t claim either that prophets don’t have their heirdom”, and added, “this is our wish wherever we navigate the sail or drag it to any direction”, puzzling her further.

This is a very old, nasty and deceptive tactic, which Muslims use to cover up their tarnished actions; they hurl their lies and irrational reasons to others, especially non-Muslims. Muslims thought that they will hide the real facts forever and their made-up history will be played out on the world-stage; they think others are stupid and would not be able to get the facts. Muslim historians had no clue to the fact that the history they left behind itself is not good enough to fool others. Muslim historians and hadith compilers themselves made problems for their own selves.

Treatise on Islam by many Muslim scholars raises too many problematic questions in the mind of rational readers to which Muslims have few answers. The list of such problematic questions keeps growing larger as Islamic historical and theological texts are being investigated by meticulous researchers.

The incident of Mohammed's massacre at Khaibar of many innocent Jews of Banu Nadir tribe, whom he had earlier deported from Medina, is undoubtedly true. Mohammed's biographers and hadith collectors narrate that he surrounded the Jews at Khaibar and besieged them. When they were defeated and surrendered, he ordered killing of the captured Jewish men above the age of puberty.

At dinner time, a Jewish woman, who was given the responsibility of cooking food, added poison in the meal. Mohammed and his companions started eating their meal. Soon one of his companions collapsed and died on the spot. Mohammed had eaten only a small part of the poisoned morsel. He threw it away and grabbed the Jewish woman, and asked if she had added poison in the food. She confessed and was put to death by Mohammed.

The event occurred in 629 A.D., but Mohammed died in 632. No history book gives any evidence that Mohammed fell sick or his health deteriorated from the day he consumed the poisoned food until his death. In these 3-4 years, Mohammed was in his good health, leading many Jihad wars. He fell seriously ill only during the last few days of his life, which eventuated into his death.

It is also ridiculous of Muslim historians to suggest that their master would give the responsibility of preparing the meal to a person, whose husbands, sons, brothers and fathers had been killed a while earlier by him.

Both the Quran and Islamic history give strong evidence that Aisha, who was married to Mohammed at the age of 9, was never happy with her husband---over 8 times older than her at the time of contracting the marriage.

There are evidences that Aisha and Mohammed both quarreled with each other over many issues so much so that Mohammed was on the verge of divorcing all his wives, just because of Aisha and Hafsa, who had shared the truth about Mohammed's lecherous habit with their co-wives. On another occasion, Mohammed had separated himself from Aisha on the suspicion of sleeping with another young disciple of his.

As Mohammed was very old and a fatherly figure to Aisha, the young and immature Aisha certainly could never like and love him in a romantic way. When young Aisha was dreaming for her charming prince of her age, with whom she could play, do emotional talking and share jokes---she had to sleep with a stinky old man. She probably was not happy of her parent’s decision either that they arranged her marriage with the person nearly of her father’s age. For about nine years, she bore Mohammed’s presence and sexual oppression.

So, it is possible that when Mohammed had become too much of annoyance and even older, she planned to get rid of old Mohammed, nearing death. Murdering Mohammed was the only way Aisha could get rid of him. Her plans for killing Mohammed, however, might have been instigated when Mohammed was showing greater interest in Maria, a Coptic slave of exquisite beauty. The fact that only Maria amongst his dozen wives had born him a child named Abraham—this might have had made Maria a favorite to Mohammed. He started cheating his wives, whereby he would send them away so that he could go to bed with Maria in their absence.

Aisha's hatred and bitterness of Mohammed had certainly intensified after he accused her of adultery---a story, supported by both the Quran and historical texts. Aisha, a young and immature girl, was certainly easy to be manipulated by Mohammed's young companions. When a rumour about her sleeping on one occasion with a young companion of Mohammed became popular in Medina, he lost his interest in her. He sent her back to her parent’s house. Ali, the close cousin and husband of Mohammed's daughter Fatimah, had eagerly advised him to divorce her.

Allah (aka Mohammed) maintained silence for about a month as the scandal kept on spiraling. It was important for Mohammed not to alienate Abu Bakar, who had many trusted friends and a strong power-base. At the same time, he had to somehow prove that Aisha was innocent, not to tarnish his prophetic credential. So, only after about a month had passed and Aisha's menses returned, proving that she hadn't fallen pregnant from the alleged adulterous affair that Allah sent down verses to declare that the rumour was false and Aisha was innocent. Thus, she returned to Mohammed's house (see the story: Rumors of Aisha's Adultery and Allah's Silence and Mohammed's Capture of Beautiful Slave-girl Juwairiya & Aisha's Adulterous Night-out).

Nonetheless, Aisha's father Abu Bakar, the first caliph of Islam, grew a grudge against Mohammed, because he brought shame and insult to his daughter and family by accusing her of adultery. Mohammed's absolving Aisha of the accusation was not good enough to assuage Abu Bakar's hatred toward him, not enough to pacify him. He certainly wanted to take revenge of this humiliation from Mohammed, whom he had supported utmost in his darkest hours. For this reason, Abu Bakar also probably encouraged Aisha to murder her husband, and also that he confiscated the state of Fadak from Ali and Fatimah as revenge.

A 'cold war' between Mohammed and Abu Bakar began to appear after the incident, and he perceived that some confederations had developed between Abu Bakar and his associate to conspire against him. So, he stopped trusting Abu Bakar, Umar and others, who were close associates. Then on, he adopted a new strategy and started focusing on and supporting his son-in-law, Ali.

Umar, the second caliph of Islam, was well-known for his rowdy and arrogant behavior, and often disagreed with Mohammed’s close companions and stayed besides Abu Bakar. It is well known that Umar behaved in a very rude manner with Mohammed when he signed the Treaty of Hudaybia with the Quraish.

The reason Umar got infuriated with Mohammed was because his daughter Hafsa, one of Mohammed's wives, caught him red handed with his slave-girl Maria in her Hafsa's bed, after he had sent Hafsa to her father Omar's house that he wanted to see her. Despite Mohammed’s best efforts to calm Hafsa down, she started shouting and went back to her father’s house; she told everyone about his lecherous husband.

When she told Aisha of Mohammed's lechery, they ganged up and started insulting Mohammed. Mohammed, though guilt-stricken, took a macho approach by refusing to sleep with his wives for their berating of him. However, the truth was probably that he quit sleeping only with Aisha and Hafsa, who had shown strong displeasure with him over the incident, and he might have feared threats or physical on his life from them.

Accordingly, an anti-Mohammed pact was formed, comprised mainly of Abu Bakar, Umar, Uthman, Talha and Saad bin abi Waqas. Mohammed knew he had been trapped, thanks to his ridiculous and lecherous actions; he could only prolong the drama to drag on, but could not find a way out of it. The silent breach between the two Muslim camps kept growing deeper and deeper with every passing day, but its control was neither within the power of Mohammed nor his alter-ego Allah.

Given that Mohammed led a healthy and able life for three years after the Khaibar attack, carrying no disability or ailment from the alleged poisoning incident there by the Jewish woman, it is very likely, given the enmity that existed between Mohammed and his opponents, including some of his wives---that if Muslim historians' claim of Mohammed death from poisoning is true, then it was done by someone closer to him and just before his death, not by the Jewish woman three years earlier. And we can only point fingers at Aisha, given her personal unhappiness and angst, plus her father's enmity against Mohammed.
As mention, Mohammed had quit sleeping with Aisha and Hafsa because of their compliant to his lecherous actions. Allah sent down strict verses, warning them of divorce and cursing them. Since people were observing the 'cold war' between Abu Bakar/Umar and Mohammed, they easily realized that those verses were solely directed at Aisha and Hafsa. Scandals were spiraling all around.

Muslims, as a cover-up for the credential of Mohammed and his prophethood, tell us that the Hudaibiya treaty between Muslims and the Pagan Quraish was violated by the Quraish. Thus, Muslims had to wage war against the Quraish to teach them a lesson for breaking the treaty.

Mohammed and his army of 10,000 to 12,000 heads -- comprised mainly of Ansar -- attacked Mecca. He showed much greater his amnesty toward the Quraish, his clansmen, than he had shown to the Jews at Khyber, whom he treated with extreme barbarism. The Ansar (helpers) of Medina figured out that Mohammed was not a prophet, but a selfish warlord, hungry for money, women and power.

Mohammed did another stupid mistake when, after the conquest of Mecca, he distributed all the booty among the people of Quraish. The poor Ansars -- who helped Mohammed and his companions in their dire situations and stayed beside him in many battles -- got nothing at all from the captured booty. Mohammed's bias towards the Quraish made it clear to his Medinan followers that he had no regard for them; he still missed his relatives, the Quraish, and was favorable of them. Hence, the Ansars lost their interest in Islam, and participated in intrigues alongside Abu Bakar and Umar. Thus, it is no surprise that many of the Ansars, after returning from the conquest of Mecca, became scattered in different groups.

When the Ansars, dismayed by Mohammed flawed action, returned from Mecca, Abu Bakar perceived their dissatisfaction with Mohammed. This was the golden chance for Bakar and Umar to take the Ansars in confidence in pursuance of their tactical moves against Mohammed.

Failure of Attempted Assassination of Mohammed at Tabuk

Islamic literature informs us that when Mohammed was returning from the expedition of Tabuk, some of his companions devised a plot to kill him. They decided to hide at Aqabah, a narrow path through mountains, which Mohammed had to pass riding his camel. They planned to throw stones at his camel, so that she would be sacred and fall down from mountain along with Mohammed.

But Mohammed’s spies got the wind that some men had already approached the area. Mohammed also recognized the 14 men, who devised the plot. Among the plotters, according to records of Shia and Bakri sects, were Abu Bakar and Umar. The plot thus failed. Allah sent down revelations targeting hypocrites (conspirators) as thus:

And Mohammed is no more than a messenger; many were the messengers that passed away before him; if then he died or is killed, will you then turn back upon your heels? And whoever turns back upon his heels, not the least harm will he do to Allah; and Allah will reward the grateful. (Qur’an 144:3)

Since both the Quran and other Islamic literature affirm this, the story appears authentic; more so because Mohammed stopped participating in further Jihad expeditions after Tabuk, until his mysterious death. The failed attempt of assassinating Mohammed made him scared that his life was now in danger from his own companions. He feared that if he went to Jihad, he might get killed by his own men amidst the upheavals of fighting. Thus, Allah started to reveal chapters about hypocrites condemning what the conspirators were planning against His prophet. Allah came to His prophet's support, threatening the conspirators with catastrophic calamity.
Last days of Mohammed
Mohammed was certain that something terrible would happen to him through the hands of his followers or his wives (Aisha and Hafsa). To reduce the threat and collective companionship of his opponents, he started sending the conspirators amongst Muslims away on Jihad expeditions for a certain period of time. Mohammed was sure that his opponents amongst his followers were not only against him and wanted to kill him, but also wanted to bring affliction to his son-in-law Ali and daughter Fatima.
Mohammed Husain Haykal writes in his book:
The Muslims did not stay long in Madinah following their return from the Farewell Pilgrimage in Makkah. The Prophet had immediately ordered the mobilization of a large army and commanded it to march on al-Sham. He sent along with that army a number of the elders of Islam, the earliest Muhajirun, among whom were Abu Bakr and Umar. He gave the command of the army to Usama ibn Zayd ibn Harithah. (The Life of Mohammed, Cairo, 1935)

Mohammed undertook those steps, to avoid death at the hands of his followers, as he wanted that his drama of prophethood that he started at the age of forty be proven true, and to put himself in history-books as a true messenger. As Mohammed had already lost only his male-heir Abraham, he now focused on Ali ibn Abu Talib to his seat of power, if something happened to him.

This event reflects Mohammed's intention, given the situation, that he did not want to send his trusted companions to the Jihad expedition of al-Sham; he, instead, wanted to send his opponent away, not only to ensure his safety, but also to work on nominating Ali, his son-in-law, as his successor.

It appears that the conspiracy to end Mohammed's life had been ripe. So, despite Mohammed's repeated orders, the appointed army deliberately delayed the departure. Meanwhile, Mohammed fell terminally sick and the army departed only after Mohammed's death was confirmed and the issue of succession was resolved, which went to the favor of his opponent camp of Abu Bakar and Umar. It appears that Aisha did her job well upon her father's directions to poison her husband.

Umar and Abu Bakar could not show him their antagonism against Mohammed openly during his lifetime. Once they were in control of the government in Medina, they were resolved not to let it fall, through miscalculation, into the hands of Ali. Had they obeyed Mohammed's order to depart for the Jihad expedition, they would have definitely lost power to Ali through Mohammed's stratagem.

In fact, in Mohammed's last days, when he was terminally ill, nearly all control was seized by Umar and Abu Bakar. Consequently, Umar, the arrogant character of the scene, dismissed all orders given by Mohammed. The issue of the pen and paper -- which Mohammed had demanded in his deathbed for giving the final direction to his Ummah -- was dismissed by Umar. Umar claimed that the Quran had been already declared fulfilled; therefore, there was no need of any new verses from Allah, although the prophet was still alive. To this, Umar said: the prophet has lost his mind and is uttering rubbish. Upon this, Islamic history holds records, that Mohammed uttered curses on his followers, and got them out of his room where he eventually died.

Soon after their master’s death and before his burial, the struggle for settling the succession of power started. Abu Bakar and Umar didn’t attend the prophet’s interment, but were busy in plotting to gain power. There was protest from Mohammed's trusted followers; but their number was small, because most knew that Mohammed was not a true prophet. As a result, Allah, Ali and his family were so weak that they couldn’t get what their prophet wanted. The death of Mohammed also proves that Allah was impotent, who couldn’t avert the situation; all he could do is to watch, like a silent spectator, the revolt against His apostle unfurl. All of Allah’s swears and promises -- which he kept mentioning in the verses and His boastings about his powers that He punishes those who trespassed their limits -- seemed nothing but fabricated fairytales.

It is also on record that six months after Mohammed's death, his daughter Fatima, aged about 27-28 years, was also got killed accidently. Abu Bakar sent some men along with Umar to get Ali's vote. Umar, known for his rough personality, broke the door of Ali's house as he wanted to drag Ali out of his house get his vote for Abu Bakar. Fatima, allegedly pregnant, was standing behind the door. The door, swung with brute force by Umar, fell upon her, which killed her.

Today, no one knows where the grave of Ali and Fatima is. However, the conspirators are still buried within the vicinity of Masjid-e-Nabwi, in Medina, where their master is buried.

After Mohammed was successfully delivered from earth, the Fadak state, given to Fatimah and Ali by the prophet, was confiscated from them.

Islamic literature depicts Mohammed as playing an innocent role in this event, in which he was conspiratorially murdered, most likely poisoned by his wives. But to the world, he will never enjoy the character of innocence, given his barbaric personality and creed brought immense brutality and sufferings upon mankind. He was 'Villain par excellence' in the history of humankind. He deserved no better.

1 Like

Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by tintingz(m): 3:43pm On Dec 02, 2012
Human equality in Christianity?

When it comes to human affairs and relations, slavery is one of the back bones of the spine of Christianity and its principles: "All who are under theyoke of slavery should consider their masters worthy of full respect, so that God's name andour teaching may not be slandered. (From the NIV Bible, 1Timothy 6:1) "

"Let all who are under the yoke of slavery regard their masters as worthy of all honor, so that the name of God and the teaching may not be defamed. (From the RSV Bible, 1 Timothy 6:1) "

"A student is not greater than theteacher. A slave is not greater than the master. (From the NIV Bible, Matthew 10:24) "

We clearly see that the Bible is not a book for freeing slaves. Slavery was practiced very badly during the times of Judaism and Christianity, and was fought against and ended during the times of Islam. It is part of the Bible's "teaching" to practice and promote slavery! And fighting it would "slander" or "defame" the teachings of the Bible

Matthew 15:1-9
1 Then some Pharisees and teachers of the law came to Jesus from Jerusalem and asked,
2 "Why do your disciples break the tradition of the elders? They don't wash their hands before they eat!"
3 Jesus replied, " And why do youbreak the command of God for the sake of your tradition?
4 For God said, 'Honor your father and mother' and ' Anyone who curses his father or mother must be put to death. '
5 But you say that if a man says to his father or mother, 'Whatever help you might otherwise have received from me is a gift devoted to God,'
6 he is not to 'honor his father' with it. Thus you nullify the word of God for the sake of your tradition.
7 You hypocrites! Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you:
8 " 'These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me.
9 They worship me in vain; their teachings are but rules taught by men.'"

Exodus 21
Fair Treatment of Slaves
揟hese are the regulations you must present to Israel.
2 � If you buy a Hebrew slave ,he may serve for no more than six years. Set him free in the seventh year, and he will owe you nothing for his freedom.
3 If he was single when he became your slave, he shall leave single. But if he was married before he became a slave, then his wife must be freed with him.
4 � If his master gave him a wife while he was a slave and they had sons or daughters, thenonly the man will be free in the seventh year, but his wife and children will still belong to his master.
5 But the slave may declare, 慖 love my master, my wife, and mychildren. I don抰 want to go free.�
6 If he does this, his master mustpresent him before God. Then his master must take him to the door or doorpost and publicly pierce his ear with an awl. After that, the slave will serve his master for life.
7 � When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are.
8 If she does not satisfy her owner, he must allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her.
9 But if the slave抯 owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave but as a daughter.
20 "If a man beats his male or female slave with a rod and the slave dies as a direct result, he must be punished,
21 but he is not to be punished if the slave gets up after a day ortwo, since the slave ishis property.

Deuteronomy 20:13-20
13 And when the LORD thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword (even the unarmed ones) :
14 But the women, and the little ones, and the cattle, and all that is in the city, even all the spoil thereof, shalt thou take unto thyself; and thou shalt eat the spoil of thine enemies, which the LORD thy God hath given thee.
15 Thus shalt thou do unto all the cities which are very far off from thee, which are not of the cities of these nations.
16 But of the cities of these people, which the LORD thy God doth give thee for an inheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth:
17 But thou shalt utterly destroy them; namely, the Hittites, and the Amorites, the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, theHivites, and the Jebusites; as the LORD thy God hath commanded thee:
18 That they teach you not to do after all their abominations, whichthey have done unto their gods; so should ye sin against the LORDyour God.
19 When thou shalt besiege a citya long time, in making war againstit to take it, thou shalt not destroy the trees thereof by forcing an axe against them: for thou mayest eat of them, and thou shalt not cut them down (for the tree of the field is man's life) to employ them in the siege:
20 Only the trees which thou knowest that they be not trees for meat, thou shalt destroy and cut them down; and thou shalt build bulwarks against the city that maketh war with thee, until itbe subdued.
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by tintingz(m): 3:43pm On Dec 02, 2012
Human equality in Christianity?

When it comes to human affairs and relations, slavery is one of the back bones of the spine of Christianity and its principles: "All who are under theyoke of slavery should consider their masters worthy of full respect, so that God's name andour teaching may not be slandered. (From the NIV Bible, 1Timothy 6:1) "

"Let all who are under the yoke of slavery regard their masters as worthy of all honor, so that the name of God and the teaching may not be defamed. (From the RSV Bible, 1 Timothy 6:1) "

"A student is not greater than theteacher. A slave is not greater than the master. (From the NIV Bible, Matthew 10:24) "

We clearly see that the Bible is not a book for freeing slaves. Slavery was practiced very badly during the times of Judaism and Christianity, and was fought against and ended during the times of Islam. It is part of the Bible's "teaching" to practice and promote slavery! And fighting it would "slander" or "defame" the teachings of the Bible

Matthew 15:1-9
1 Then some Pharisees and teachers of the law came to Jesus from Jerusalem and asked,
2 "Why do your disciples break the tradition of the elders? They don't wash their hands before they eat!"
3 Jesus replied, " And why do youbreak the command of God for the sake of your tradition?
4 For God said, 'Honor your father and mother' and ' Anyone who curses his father or mother must be put to death. '
5 But you say that if a man says to his father or mother, 'Whatever help you might otherwise have received from me is a gift devoted to God,'
6 he is not to 'honor his father' with it. Thus you nullify the word of God for the sake of your tradition.
7 You hypocrites! Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you:
8 " 'These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me.
9 They worship me in vain; their teachings are but rules taught by men.'"

Exodus 21
Fair Treatment of Slaves
揟hese are the regulations you must present to Israel.
2 � If you buy a Hebrew slave ,he may serve for no more than six years. Set him free in the seventh year, and he will owe you nothing for his freedom.
3 If he was single when he became your slave, he shall leave single. But if he was married before he became a slave, then his wife must be freed with him.
4 � If his master gave him a wife while he was a slave and they had sons or daughters, thenonly the man will be free in the seventh year, but his wife and children will still belong to his master.
5 But the slave may declare, 慖 love my master, my wife, and mychildren. I don抰 want to go free.�
6 If he does this, his master mustpresent him before God. Then his master must take him to the door or doorpost and publicly pierce his ear with an awl. After that, the slave will serve his master for life.
7 � When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are.
8 If she does not satisfy her owner, he must allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her.
9 But if the slave抯 owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave but as a daughter.
20 "If a man beats his male or female slave with a rod and the slave dies as a direct result, he must be punished,
21 but he is not to be punished if the slave gets up after a day ortwo, since the slave ishis property.

Deuteronomy 20:13-20
13 And when the LORD thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword (even the unarmed ones) :
14 But the women, and the little ones, and the cattle, and all that is in the city, even all the spoil thereof, shalt thou take unto thyself; and thou shalt eat the spoil of thine enemies, which the LORD thy God hath given thee.
15 Thus shalt thou do unto all the cities which are very far off from thee, which are not of the cities of these nations.
16 But of the cities of these people, which the LORD thy God doth give thee for an inheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth:
17 But thou shalt utterly destroy them; namely, the Hittites, and the Amorites, the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, theHivites, and the Jebusites; as the LORD thy God hath commanded thee:
18 That they teach you not to do after all their abominations, whichthey have done unto their gods; so should ye sin against the LORDyour God.
19 When thou shalt besiege a citya long time, in making war againstit to take it, thou shalt not destroy the trees thereof by forcing an axe against them: for thou mayest eat of them, and thou shalt not cut them down (for the tree of the field is man's life) to employ them in the siege:
20 Only the trees which thou knowest that they be not trees for meat, thou shalt destroy and cut them down; and thou shalt build bulwarks against the city that maketh war with thee, until itbe subdued.
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by MAYOWAAK: 3:44pm On Dec 02, 2012
The trouble with religion is that for every religion to survive and gain members and fend off competitions, it has to proclaim itself to be better than the others. That my religion is better than yours is like saying that my moon is better than yours. That my God is better than yours is to say that my sun is better than yours.To be willing to fight for your God- which is to say, kill and die for your God, is like to climb on top of each other to pull the moon until it stands still on your side of the sky. It may sound stupid but it has been done before and continues to be done.
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Cunninlingus: 3:44pm On Dec 02, 2012
Find Out!:

please what is ''Ishaq p.454''

no chapter in the Quran is named Ishaq

no hadeeth collection is named ishaq

www.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080923051843AAxPpHw

Muḥammad ibn Isḥāq ibn Yasār ibn Khiyār (according to some sources, ibn Khabbār, or Kūmān, or Kūtān,[3] Arabic: محمد بن إسحاق بن يسار بن خيار‎, or simply ibn Isḥaq ابن إسحاق, meaning "the son of Isaac"wink (died 767, or 761[2]) was an Arab Muslim historian and hagiographer. Under the aegis of the 'Abbasid caliph Al-Mansur, Ibn Ishaq collected oral traditions that formed the basis of the most important biography of the Islamic prophet Muhammad.
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Cunninlingus: 3:47pm On Dec 02, 2012
Find Out!:

I am waiting for you to expose me.
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by FindOut(m): 3:47pm On Dec 02, 2012
Cunninlingus: Aisha committed adultery but Mohammed was scared to punish or divorce fearing that the alliance with her father which was already suffering would collapse. Aisha was then dispatched by her father to kill mohammed though poison so that He (mohammed will not anniont another rival as his heir).

Goes to show the level of deceit and backstabbing that surrounded your man of God.

The black slave will have no way to complain if his wife to cheated on him.

Oniro jatijati (yoruba for pathological liar). I'm fairly certain you dont even have a link for this false story. It just originated from ur head. Dude, i think you r going mental. Dont you think so too? Get help, seriously.

Best wishes
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by FindOut(m): 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2012
Cunninlingus:

I am waiting for you to expose me.

ermmmm...... I think i just did. I just proved to you that you've been quoting from non existent books and materials. Akin to saying:

News headlines: Dangote to contest for Ikeja Local Government Chairman.

Source: The Cunning Daily newspaper.
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by miqos02(m): 3:52pm On Dec 02, 2012
i see: LOL
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Cunninlingus: 3:55pm On Dec 02, 2012
Find Out!:

ermmmm...... I think i just did. I just proved to you that you've been quoting from non existent books and materials. Akin to saying:

News headlines: Dangote to contest for Ikeja Local Government Chairman.

Source: The Cunning Daily newspaper.

ok. this just reaffirmed that you are just a reciting almajiri that does not even know that other than the Quaran there are the hadiths and surai books as well as other compiled doctrines which were based on oral recitation of people close to mohammed when he was alive. The quaran was dictated by Mohammed to scribes while the other books including the one I quoted were commissioned after his death to document the sayings and life of Mohammed i.e. they were posthumous bibliographs and biographies of your prophets by people closest to him.
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Cunninlingus: 3:58pm On Dec 02, 2012
Find Out!:

Oniro jatijati (yoruba for pathological liar). I'm fairly certain you dont even have a link for this false story. It just originated from ur head. Dude, i think you r going mental. Dont you think so too? Get help, seriously.

Best wishes

who is living in denial?
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by jayM: 3:58pm On Dec 02, 2012
@curry abi conny,clap 4yasef.u r wastin ur potentialz of owing a private jet.u can do beta dan ds e-war on islam n prophet Muhammed by juz openin a buz center(u kno wat i mean),buy few suites n work on ur spoken English.who knows,in jus few yearz,u may b owna of a Private Jet.Goodluck
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by tintingz(m): 4:00pm On Dec 02, 2012
Deuteronomy
Chapter 2
32-37
And the LORD said unto me, Behold, I have begun to give Sihon and his land before thee: begin to possess, that thou mayest inherit his land. 32 Then Sihon came out against us, he and all hispeople, to fight at Jahaz . 33 And the LORD our God delivered him before us; and we smote him, and his sons, and all his people . 34 And we took all his cities atthat time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones , of every city, we left none to remain. 36 From Aroer , which is by the brink of the river of Arnon , and from the city that is by the river, even unto Gilead , there was not one city too strong for us: the LORD our God delivered all unto us
So Moses and his army killed women and children. Moses broke the 6th commmandment , thou shall not kill ANYONE. Or I see, when its in war it okay?Yet when Muslims say the 6th commandment is followed, but in war its different, Christianssay nooooo . Either way, The Quran does not say kill women and children, I CHALLENGE ANY CHRISTIAN TO BRING THE VERSE RIGHT NOW. We see it in your Bible, one of your greatest prophetskilling women and children by God's permission, meaning Jesus allowed it! So hence Jesus was responsible for killing women and children, and so was Moses so according to the Christians own argument, Moses cannot be a prophet since he killed. Note Moses and his army did this to many cities,verse 37 says there was not one city whichwas strong enough in the plural sense, hence up to 6 or 7 cities were destroyed with its women and children? What is the Christian response?
Deuteronomy
Chapter 3
1-7
1 Then we turned, and went up the way to Bashan : and Og the king of Bashan came out against us, he and all his people, to battle at Edrei . 2 And the LORD said unto me, Fear him not: forI will deliver him, and all his people, and his land, into thy hand; and thou shalt do unto him as thou didst unto Sihon king of the Amorites , which dwelt at Heshbon . 3 So the LORD our God delivered into our hands Og also, the king of Bashan , and all his people: and we smote himuntil none was left to him remaining. 4 And we took all his cities at that time, there was not a city which we took not from them, threescore cities, all the region of Argob , the kingdom of Og in Bashan . 5 All these cities were fenced with high walls, gates, and bars; beside unwalled towns a great many. 6 And we utterly destroyed them, as we did unto Sihon kingof Heshbon , utterly destroying the men, women, and children,of every city . 7 But all the cattle,and the spoil of the cities, we took for a prey to ourselves
Notice the killing spree, scores of cities were raided by Moses and his army by the permission of JESUS, and they killed women and children! What does the Christian have to say to this?

Deuteronomy
Chapter 7
1-6
1 When the LORD thy God shall bring thee into the land whither thou goest to possess it, and hath cast out many nations before thee, the Hittites, and the Girgashites , and the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Perizzites , and the Hivites , and the Jebusites , seven nations greater and mightier than thou; 2 And when the LORD thy God shall deliver them before thee;thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor show mercy unto them: 3 Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son. 4 For theywill turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of the LORD be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly. 5 But thus shall ye deal with them; ye shall destroy their altars, and break down their images, and cut down their groves, andburn their graven images with fire. 6 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that areupon the face of the earth
So note, Jesus allows Moses to completly destroy cities and show NO MERCY, NO MERCY AT ALL meaning you can do whatever you want to them. Not only that, Jesus orders Moses and his army to destroy all their images and their places of worship, so much for religous tolerance among Christians. So once again we see Moses killing with NO MERCYas God Jesus ordered, we also see no tolerance of other religions, somethings which Christians rant about Islam! This proves which religion is the in-tolerant one, it is the Christian, their God is in-tolerant to other religions as you see.

Deuteronomy
Chapter 13
6-18
6 If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hastnot known, thou, nor thy fathers; 7 Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end ofthe earth even unto the other end of the earth ; 8 Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: 9 But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. 10 And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die ; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage. 11 And all Israel shall hear, and fear, and shall do no more any such wickedness as this is among you.
12 If thou shalt hear say in one of thy cities , which the LORD thyGod hath given thee to dwell there, saying, 13 Certain men, the children of Belial, are gone out from among you, and have withdrawn the inhabitants of theircity, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which ye have not known; 14 Then shalt thou inquire,and make search, and ask diligently; and, behold, if it be truth, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought among you; 15 Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge ofthe sword. 16 And thou shalt gather all the spoil of it into the midst of the street thereof,and shalt burn with fire the city, and all the spoil thereof every whit, for the LORD thy God: and it shall be an heap for ever ; it shall not be built again. 17 And there shall cleave nought of the cursed thing to thine hand: that the LORD may turn from the fierceness of his anger, and show thee mercy, andhave compassion upon thee, and multiply thee, as he hath sworn unto thy fathers; 18 When thou shalt hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep all his commandments which I command thee this day, to do that which is right in the eyes of the LORD thy God.
Once again we the tolerance of the Christian God Jesus. In these passages God says that anyone who worships others Gods wherever they be mustbe killed. Even if your antartica and you worship some pagan deity you shall be put to death. As the verse says, to the ends of the world, meaning allover the world, so there is no tolerance in the religion. God Jesus orders his followers to stone the ones who dont believe in him, and to kill them, and to destroy the city with the sword and burn it andnever rebuild it. The ending ot the paragraph is very interesting, God tells his followers TO KEEP all his commandmentswhich include this one! To kill others who dont believe in him, sohence no religous tolerance. So this rule STILL APPLIES TODAY,because their God said:
keep all his commandments which I command thee this day,to do that which is right in the eyes of the LORD thy God.
Or did God change hismind? The God of the OT does NOT change his mind:
"God is not a man, that he should lie , nor a son of man, that he should change his mind . Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill ?" Numbers 23:19
He who is the Glory of Israel doesnot lie or change his mind ; for he is not a man, that he should change his mind." 1 Samuel 15:29
So hence the ChristianGod doesnt change his mind so this rule still applies today, so Christians are still ordered to kill us!

Deuteronomy
Chapter 21
18-22
18 If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them: 19 Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place; 20 And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our sonis stubborn and rebellious, he willnot obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard. 21 And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die : so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear . 22 And if aman have committed a sin worthy of death, and he be to be put to death, and thou hanghim on a tree.
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Cunninlingus: 4:02pm On Dec 02, 2012
Ibn Isḥaq collected oral traditions about the life of the Islamic prophet Muhammad. These traditions, which he orally dictated to his pupils,[6] are now known collectively as Sīratu Rasūli l-Lāh (Arabic: سيرة رسول الله‎ "Life of the Messenger of God"wink and survive mainly in the following sources:
An edited copy, or recension, of his work by his student al-Bakka'i, which was further edited by ibn Hisham. Al-Bakka'i's work has perished and only ibn Hisham's has survived, in copies.[7]
An edited copy, or recension, prepared by his student Salamah ibn Fadl al-Ansari. This also has perished, and survives only in the copious extracts to be found in al-Tabari's voluminous History of the Prophets and Kings.[7][8]
Fragments of several other recensions. Guillaume lists them on p. Bleep of his preface, but regards most of them as so fragmentary as to be of little worth.
According to Donner, the material in ibn Hisham and al-Tabari is "virtually the same".[7] However, there is some material to be found in al-Tabari that was not preserved by ibn Hisham. For example, al-Tabari includes the controversial episode of the Satanic Verses, while ibn Hisham does not.[6][9]
Following the publication of previously unknown fragments of ibn Isḥaq's traditions, recent scholarship suggests that ibn Isḥaq did not commit to writing any of the traditions now extant, but they were narrated orally to his transmitters. These new texts, found in accounts by Salama al-Ḥarranī and Yūnus ibn Bukayr, were hitherto unknown and contain versions different from those found in other works.[10]
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Cunninlingus: 4:04pm On Dec 02, 2012
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by FindOut(m): 4:05pm On Dec 02, 2012
Cunninlingus:

Muḥammad ibn Isḥāq ibn Yasār ibn Khiyār (according to some sources, ibn Khabbār, or Kūmān, or Kūtān,[3] Arabic: محمد بن إسحاق بن يسار بن خيار‎, or simply ibn Isḥaq ابن إسحاق, meaning "the son of Isaac"wink (died 767, or 761[2]) was an Arab Muslim historian and hagiographer. Under the aegis of the 'Abbasid caliph Al-Mansur, Ibn Ishaq collected oral traditions that formed the basis of the most important biography of the Islamic prophet Muhammad.

Muslim historian, your answer is here. Ibn Ishaq was truly a 'historian', NOT a hadith collector.

www.answering-christian-claims.com/False_Stories_About_Prophet_Muhammad.html
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Cunninlingus: 4:09pm On Dec 02, 2012
Find Out!:

Muslim historian, your answer is here. Ibn Ishaq was truly a 'historian', NOT a hadith collector.

www.answering-christian-claims.com/False_Stories_About_Prophet_Muhammad.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibn_Ishaq

the hadith was compilled by scribes after the death of mohammed from oral recitation.

what do you call that? Only the quaran was directed by your prophet, the rest was based on historical gathering.
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Cunninlingus: 4:11pm On Dec 02, 2012
Reliability of his ahadith

In hadith studies, ibn Isḥaq's hadith is generally thought to be "good" (ḥasan) (assuming an accurate and trustworthy isnad, or chain of transmission) and himself having a reputation of being "sincere" or "trustworthy" (ṣadūq).

Ref: M. R. Ahmad (1992). Al-sīra al-nabawiyya fī dhawʾ al-maṣādir al-aṣliyya: dirāsa taḥlīlīyya (1st ed.). Riyadh: King Saud University.
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by tintingz(m): 4:13pm On Dec 02, 2012
Find Out!:

Thanks bro.
you wellcome bro. . .i will expose jehovah in the bible till this thread is closed grin
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by dpuzo: 4:15pm On Dec 02, 2012
I hope fvck you still means fvck you bc thats wat i'm sayin to the person that started this thread

1 Like

Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Cunninlingus: 4:19pm On Dec 02, 2012
tintingz: you wellcome bro. . .i will expose jehovah in the bible till this is closed grin

this is not about taking sides. If your allah is still the same jehovah then you are being blasphemous.

Islam will have to stand alone and defend herself rather diverting attention from her atrocities.

If you can give me a valid excuse on why the following are permissible in Islam then I will eagerly listen but as long as you want to play the blame game.

Lets start with:

Killing of non believers

R@ping and selling women and children as booty during Jihad.

Islam's hatred for the Jews and Christians wherein you claim that Your Allah is the same as that of the people of the book and of the folowers of the cross.

I will also like to know why you denounce Jesus when it is written in your Quaran that Isa will return and fight alongside the muslims and also that the first true Muslim(or believer was Jesus).

There are several but lets start with the above.

2 Likes

Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by FindOut(m): 4:23pm On Dec 02, 2012
Cunninlingus:

who is living in denial?

that would be you bro.
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by skyfall: 4:25pm On Dec 02, 2012
Utter balderdash!
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Cunninlingus: 4:26pm On Dec 02, 2012
In Islam, Jesus (Arabic: عيسى‎ ʿĪsā) is considered to be a Messenger of God and the Masih (Messiah) who was sent to guide the Children of Israel (banī isrā'īl) with a new scripture, the Injīl or Gospel. The belief in Jesus (and all other messengers of God) is required in Islam, and a requirement of being a Muslim. The Qur'an mentions Jesus twenty-five times, more often, by name, than Muhammad.

Then why do you contemporary muslims denounce Christ?

Numerous other titles are given to Jesus in Islamic literature, the most common being al-Masīḥ ("the messiah"wink. Jesus is also, at times, called "Seal of the Israelite Prophets", because, in general Muslim belief, Jesus was the last prophet sent by God to guide the Children of Israel. Jesus is seen in Islam as a precursor to Muhammad, and is believed by Muslims to have foretold the latter's coming.[455][456] To aid in his ministry to the Jewish people, Jesus was given the ability to perform miracles, all by the permission of God rather than of his own power.
The Qur'an emphasizes that Jesus was a mortal human being who, like all other prophets, had been divinely chosen to spread God's message. Islamic texts forbid the association of partners with God (shirk), emphasizing a strict notion of monotheism (tawhīd). Like all prophets in Islam, Jesus is considered to have been a Muslim (i.e., one who submits to the will of God), as he preached that his followers should adopt the "straight path" as commanded by God.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? / Apostle Joshua Selman To Get Married In 2020 / When To Be Silent In 20 Situations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 174
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.