Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,754 members, 7,955,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:24 PM

‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? (38148 Views)

"Touch NOT My Anointed..." What Does It Really Mean? / The Professional Names Of Our Lord Jesus Christ The Saviour Of The Whole World / What Did Pope Francis Really Mean By "Who Am I To Judge Gay People"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by tintingz(m): 12:24pm On Dec 02, 2012
Cunninlingus:

Can you even comprehend written txt?
for you to start posting trash because of a 'LOL' thread. . .it shows how nut-brainy you are...

1 Like

Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Psylas(m): 12:25pm On Dec 02, 2012

Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Cunninlingus: 12:26pm On Dec 02, 2012
tintingz: for you to start posting trash because of a 'LOL' thread. . .it shows how nut-brainy you are...

I guess you are one brain dead muskin.
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 02, 2012
What a bag bull shi t...huhuhuhu...lol, lmao, smh, get a life, brb....no, I'm not coming back.
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by mopesy: 12:27pm On Dec 02, 2012
Ignorance is a disease.it all depends on what you attach to these acronyms.so because what abt corporate affairs commission and christ apostolic church.
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by naijateamhost: 12:31pm On Dec 02, 2012
check out

Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Rexsul: 12:34pm On Dec 02, 2012
Inamal amalu biniyat....Action shall be judge according 2 ur intention. My own "LOL" means Laughing Out Loud!
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Cunninlingus: 12:37pm On Dec 02, 2012
Bukhari 52:177 - Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

Is there any need to clarify this?

Bukhari 52:256 - The Prophet... was asked whether it was permissible to attack the pagan warriors at night with the probability of exposing their women and children to danger. The Prophet replied, "They (i.e. women and children) are from them (i.e. pagans)."

In this command, Mohammed establishes that it is permissible to kill non-combatants in the process of killing a perceived enemy. Women, children and the infirm alongside non-combatants were fair game in a Jihad.

Bukhari 52:220 - Allah's Apostle said... 'I have been made victorious with terror'

No further explanation.

5 Likes

Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Cunninlingus: 12:39pm On Dec 02, 2012
Muslim 20:4696 - "the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: 'One who died but did not fight in the way of Allah nor did he express any desire (or determination) for Jihid died the death of a hypocrite.'"

The universal call to Jihad is an Islamic rite even greater than performing the hajj pilgrimage.

Muslims in our security forces are sympathetic to the Boko cause.

4 Likes

Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Cunninlingus: 12:41pm On Dec 02, 2012
Abu Dawud 14:2527 - The Prophet said: Striving in the path of Allah (jihad) is incumbent on you along with every ruler, whether he is pious or impious

Muslim 1:33 - the Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Mohammed is the messenger of Allah

Bukhari 8:387 - Allah's Apostle said, "I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah

Muslim 1:149 - "Abu Dharr reported: I said: Messenger of Allah, which of the deeds is the best? He (the Holy Prophet) replied: Belief in Allah and Jihad in His cause..."

Muslim 20:4645 - "...He (the Messenger of Allah) did that and said: There is another act which elevates the position of a man in Paradise to a grade one hundred (higher), and the elevation between one grade and the other is equal to the height of the heaven from the earth. He (Abu Sa'id) said: What is that act? He replied: Jihad in the way of Allah! Jihad in the way of Allah!"

Muslim 20:4696 - "the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: 'One who died but did not fight in the way of Allah nor did he express any desire (or determination) for Jihid died the death of a hypocrite.'"

1 Like

Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Cunninlingus: 12:43pm On Dec 02, 2012
[size=30pt]Tabari 9:69 - "Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us"[/size]

Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Cunninlingus: 12:46pm On Dec 02, 2012
[size=30pt]Tabari 9:69 - "Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us"[/size]

Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by tintingz(m): 12:48pm On Dec 02, 2012
Cunninlingus: Abu Dawud 14:2527 - The Prophet said: Striving in the path of Allah (jihad) is incumbent on you along with every ruler, whether he is pious or impious

Muslim 1:33 - the Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Mohammed is the messenger of Allah

Bukhari 8:387 - Allah's Apostle said, "I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah

Muslim 1:149 - "Abu Dharr reported: I said: Messenger of Allah, which of the deeds is the best? He (the Holy Prophet) replied: Belief in Allah and Jihad in His cause..."

Muslim 20:4645 - "...He (the Messenger of Allah) did that and said: There is another act which elevates the position of a man in Paradise to a grade one hundred (higher), and the elevation between one grade and the other is equal to the height of the heaven from the earth. He (Abu Sa'id) said: What is that act? He replied: Jihad in the way of Allah! Jihad in the way of Allah!"

define Jihad?? And let read. . .
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Cunninlingus: 12:51pm On Dec 02, 2012
Ishaq, p. 243:

"I heard the Apostle say: 'Whoever wants to see Satan should look at Nabtal!' He was a black man with long flowing hair, inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks.... Allah sent down concerning him: 'To those who annoy the Prophet there is a painful doom." [9:61] "Gabriel came to Mohammed and said, 'If a black man comes to you his heart is more gross than a donkey's.'"

Ishaq, p. 144:

"A rock was put on a slave's chest. When Abu Bakr complained, they said, 'You are the one who corrupted him, so save him from his plight.' I will do so,' said Bakr. 'I have a black slave, tougher and stronger than Bilal, who is a heathen. I will exchange him. The transaction was carried out."

Tabari, II:11:

"Shem, the son of Noah was the father of the Arabs, the Persians, and the Greeks; Ham was the father of the Black Africans; and Japheth was the father of the Turks and of Gog and Magog who were cousins of the Turks. Noah prayed that the prophets and apostles would be descended from Shem and kings would be from Japheth. He prayed that the African's color would change so that their descendants would be slaves to the Arabs and Turks."

Tabari, II:21:

"Ham [Africans] begat all those who are black and curly-haired, while Japheth [Turks] begat all those who are full-faced with small eyes, and Shem [Arabs] begat everyone who is handsome of face with beautiful hair. Noah prayed that the hair of Ham's descendants would not grow beyond their ears, and that whenever his descendants met Shem's, the latter would enslave them."

Ishaq, p. 450:

"It is your folly to fight the Apostle, for Allah's army is bound to disgrace you. We brought them to the pit. Hell was their meeting place. We collected them there, black slaves, men of no descent."

Bukhari 4.52.137:

"The Prophet said, 'Let the negro slave of Dinar perish. And if he is pierced with a thorn, let him not find anyone to take it out for him.... If he [the black slave] asks for anything it shall not be granted, and if he needs intercession [to get into paradise], his intercession will be denied.'"

Slavery, raping slave girls, owning slaves, selling boys and women as trophies of war, sharing the booty (including slaves) obtained in raids and wars with Allah are all central teachings of Islam. Slavery was one of the major driving forces behind the expansion of Islam. After assuming his prophetic career, Prophet Mohammed enslaved large number of men and women, owned dozens of slaves, he sold many slaves as well as used the female captives as sex-slaves on top his dozen wives. Islam is such as vile, evil cult, which has been embraced by today’s civilized world’s 1.2 billion people as the perfect guide to life and its Prophet as perfect human being, the greatest apostle of Allah, a man of peace.

3 Likes

Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by FindOut(m): 12:51pm On Dec 02, 2012
@Cunningwhatever, if you've done my assignment, you'll realise your very obvious mistake of attacking islam by largely using ''Allah'' as a tool for your (or other's) realisatn of fanciful illusions. This is simply because the Xtians in Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Lebanon, Yemen (who incidentally, stiil haven't been 'killed' or 'smitten' thanks to Allah) who went to church today refer to God as ''Allah''. In essence, Allah means God in arabic, which shouldnt be surprising since same God is reffered to as ''Eloi'' (seen in the bible) in aramaic.
So, Mr. Mark of the Beast, hope you've seen the light now.

See, i'm not a very very very religious person (though i say my prayers as a muslim always, i give to charity when i can & i try to love my neighbours (both muslims and xtians alike) as myself as commonsense & indeed Islam stipulates), but i dislike prolonged religious arguments. I've posted many rebuttals with good sources on these your ''hate'' verses posted above, which if looked at critically by themselves alone, show that they cant all be true. I'm glad you posted them though, but i'll leave you with this link. Click, read and be enlightened.
www.answering-christianity.com/islam-questions_rebuttal.htm

carry on with your job. The arab xtians will be intrigued.

1 Like

Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Jarus(m): 12:55pm On Dec 02, 2012
LOL. Too funny grin grin
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Cunninlingus: 12:55pm On Dec 02, 2012
tintingz: define Jihad?? And let read. . .

Jihad (English pronunciation: /dʒɪˈhɑːd/; Arabic: جهاد‎ ǧihād [dʒiˈhæːd]), an Islamic term, is a religious duty of Muslims. In Arabic, the word jihād translates as a noun meaning "struggle". Jihad appears 41 times in the Quran and frequently in the idiomatic expression "striving in the way of God (al-jihad fi sabil Allah)". A person engaged in jihad is called a mujahid; the plural is mujahideen. Jihad is an important religious duty for Muslims. A minority among the Sunni scholars sometimes refer to this duty as the sixth pillar of Islam, though it occupies no such official status. In Twelver Shi'a Islam, however, Jihad is one of the 10 Practices of the Religion.
There are two commonly accepted meanings of jihad: an inner spiritual struggle and an outer physical struggle. The "greater jihad" is the inner struggle by a believer to fulfill his religious duties. This non-violent meaning is stressed by both Muslim and non-Muslim authors.
The "lesser jihad" is the physical struggle against the enemies of Islam. This physical struggle can take a violent form or a non-violent form. The proponents of the violent form translate jihad as "holy war",although some Islamic studies scholars disagree. The Dictionary of Islam[1] and British-American orientalist Bernard Lewis both argue jihad has a military meaning in the large majority of cases.

1 Like

Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by TeenageMoney(m): 12:57pm On Dec 02, 2012
just passing.... Me taya for naija...

The devil doesnt need ur consent to use u....

Thiis is hw he is using nigerians to broadcast and glorify himself...

Where else u dn see this crap apart from naija

Still passing..
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Cunninlingus: 12:58pm On Dec 02, 2012
Find Out!:

carry on with your job. The arab xtians will be intrigued.

I can't even go to Maiduguri and you are advocating I go into the lion's den.

[size=30pt]Muslim Brotherhood and the killing and persecution of Christians in Egypt[/size]

Christian persecutionChristianityIslamArab springCoptic ChristiansReligion
Advertisement

"Let Allah be avenged on the polytheist apostate"; "Allah empower your religion, make it victorious against the polytheists"; "Allah, defeat the infidels at the hands of the Muslims," and "There is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his messenger." Those were the prayers spoken by the narrator in a June 4th video just moments before a convert to Christianity was publicly beheaded in Tunisia (/NBstsJ). His crime was his conversion to Christianity from Islam. According to Muslim, or Sharia law, the punishment for leaving Islam, apostasy, is death.

The Arab Spring started in Tunisia. On 19 December 2010 when Mohamed Bouazizi, set fire to himself in protest after police confiscated the fruit and vegetables he was selling from a street stall (/hqPdX6). It was touted as a spontaneous, grass-roots groundswell of democratic ideals and liberty. The people of the Middle East were at last to have self-determination.

View slideshow: Images of Christians in Egypt

Egyptian Coptic Christian holds crusifix during protest against attacks
Photo credit: Frontpagemag.com

Christian Persecution in EgyptChristian Persecution in Egypt

© 2012 Nokia© 2012 Microsoft Corporation
30.059085845947 ; 31.250730514526
The movement quickly spread across North Africa. Protestors hit the streets from Tunis to Benghazzi. But, the main attraction was Egypt. The US supported the movement even committing American military power through NATO to oust Gaddafi from Libya.

But, this Arab Spring has a darker side. With the rise of Islamization comes the rise of oppression and violence against Christians across the Middle East.

Now, emboldened by the Muslim Brotherhood rising to power in Egypt, Muslim jihadist organizations are openly calling for genocide against the Egyptian Christian population. The extremist group El Fagr openly distributed leaflets titled “An Urgent and Important Notice,” it begins by calling on “all brothers and sisters” to “kill or physically attack the enemies of the religion of Allah—the Christians in all of Egypt’s provinces, the slaves of the Cross, Allah’s curse upon them" (/PjQep0). The next day, Christian Refaat Eskander was murdered while tending to his shoe store in Asyut.

After their churches were repeatedly attacked and burned in October 2011, Egypt's Coptic Christians took to the streets of Alexandria in protest. The response from the Egyptian military was swift and brutal. The army opened fire into the crowd and then charged in with armored personnel carriers, running over the Christians. At least 25 Christians were killed and many more injured.

The Muslim Brotherhood is now turning also to crucifixion as a form of punishment. During a protest in Cairo on 16 August 2012, according to a Sky News Arabic reporter "protestors belonging to the Muslim Brotherhood crucified those opposing Egyptian President Muhammad Morsi naked on trees in front of the presidential palace while abusing others. Likewise, Muslim Brotherhood supporters locked the doors of the media production facilities of 6-October [a major media region in Cairo], where they proceeded to attack several popular journalists" (/N4gm1u).

Crucifixion is sanctioned by the Koran which states "The punishment of anyone who fight against Allah and His apostle and do mischief in the land is to be killed or crucified or to have their hands and feet from opposite ends or be banished from the land.” (Quran: The table spread). According to Clare Lopez, a Senior Fellow at the Center for Security Policy, “Crucifixion is a hadd punishment, stipulated in the Quran, Sura 5:33, and therefore an obligatory part of Shariah" (/OGKKF1).

Al Azhar, Egypt's most authoritative Islamic institution, has just issued a fatwa calling for more violence and oppression, saying that "fighting participants in anti-Muslim Brotherhood demonstrations planned for 24 August is a religious obligation" (/N4gm1u). But the worst persecution is reserved for Christians.

“The Copts must get out of Egypt as soon as possible – for the many millions who will not be able to get out, I expect things will continue to deteriorate – just as they did for Germany’s and Europe’s Jews from the 1930s onward,” Lopez said.

“The warnings were there long before the ghettos and round-ups and one-way train trips to the concentration camps began in the 1940s,” she said (/N4gm1u).

The United States supported the Arab Spring that toppled long-standing US ally, Egyptian President Mubarak. Now, it is sending $1.5 Billion to the Muslim Brotherhood in military aid, despite Congress' halting all aid to Egypt.

2 Likes

Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by FindOut(m): 1:01pm On Dec 02, 2012
Cunninlingus:

Jihad (English pronunciation: /dʒɪˈhɑːd/; Arabic: جهاد‎ ǧihād [dʒiˈhæːd]), an Islamic term, is a religious duty of Muslims. In Arabic, the word jihād translates as a noun meaning "struggle". Jihad appears 41 times in the Quran and frequently in the idiomatic expression "striving in the way of God (al-jihad fi sabil Allah)". A person engaged in jihad is called a mujahid; the plural is mujahideen. Jihad is an important religious duty for Muslims. A minority among the Sunni scholars sometimes refer to this duty as the sixth pillar of Islam, though it occupies no such official status. In Twelver Shi'a Islam, however, Jihad is one of the 10 Practices of the Religion.
There are two commonly accepted meanings of jihad: an inner spiritual struggle and an outer physical struggle. The "greater jihad" is the inner struggle by a believer to fulfill his religious duties. This non-violent meaning is stressed by both Muslim and non-Muslim authors.
The "lesser jihad" is the physical struggle against the enemies of Islam. This physical struggle can take a violent form or a non-violent form. The proponents of the violent form translate jihad as "holy war",although some Islamic studies scholars disagree. The Dictionary of Islam[1] and British-American orientalist Bernard Lewis both argue jihad has a military meaning in the large majority of cases.

@CunningCunning, you did well posting this definition. If only you could read it well and digest it (& not just selective reading & misunderstanding), then you'll know attacking islam is simply a mere waste of your time. But its good you do these things, so you may be guided.

& don't forget to read the link i posted earlier o!

& by the post above mine, do you mean the US is supporting Islam or SUPPORTING terrorism (which it has always done)? You are simply buttressing the main point (& confusing urself the more, i suspect) that killing innocent xtians or anybody (EXCEPT in cases of self defence) is terrorism & has no backing in islam. I advice you to accept it and deal with it.
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Cunninlingus: 1:07pm On Dec 02, 2012
Find Out!:

@CunningCunning, you did well posting this definition. If only you could read it well and digest it (& not just selective reading & misunderstanding), then you'll know attacking islam is simply a mere waste of your time. But its good you do these things, so you may be guided.

& don't forget to read the link i posted earlier o!

But I have also posted specific commandments by your Prophet as contained in the Quaran and other books of Islam to kill Jews and Christians
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by fennels007(m): 1:08pm On Dec 02, 2012
Joyeux: Different meaning to different people but mostly used as laugh out lord.
"Laugh out loud" i suppose
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Coldfeet(f): 1:09pm On Dec 02, 2012
deejay_harry1: It has various meaning to different people...to me it means laughing out loud........lucifer can never be my saviour.....Jesus is my saviour
Really?? Even though your signature says smacking bitches smoking weed and fuuckiing hoes? Please wake up! Don't let the devil laugh at your ignorance. @Topic I use lol as LOTS OF LOVE!! And that's what it is to me!!
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Cunninlingus: 1:09pm On Dec 02, 2012
Even in our Country Today, do we still need proof that this religion is not one of peace? How many people have been killed within the last year alone all i the name of Allah? How many have died senselessly for the cause of Jihad? How many is required for you to know that the enemy that seeks to destroy is not one of peace? And finally how many more must die for you to understand that this faith is from the pits of hell?

3 Likes

Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by topmostg: 1:12pm On Dec 02, 2012
Ogidi-Olu:
LMAO- Lord My Alpha and Omega. Ridiculous! sad
or betters stills ''lucifaer my alfa and omege.'' this things is too funny thouhg.
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Revolva(m): 1:12pm On Dec 02, 2012
All dese rubbish make me angry who brought these false propaganda self
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by FindOut(m): 1:12pm On Dec 02, 2012
Cunninlingus:

But I have also posted specific commandments by your Prophet as contained in the Quaran and other books of Islam to kill Jews and Christians

pls reread the quoted post above. I've modified it.

Ooooooooooo, Cunning, you know you are becoming my friend now. I'll fight with you again o. Ehen. Oya go n read that link. I've read your epistles & i posted that link as a reply so save u & others from the stress of scrolling down on this thread.
I'm telling you those ur ''commandments'' are outrightly false & misquoted, if not, muslims and xtians would have wiped out each other long before our Great great great grandfathers were born & the middle east will be a desert. Probably the two main religions will be buddhism and Ifa.

& of course, there'll be absolutely no xtian in the arab world.
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Cunninlingus: 1:15pm On Dec 02, 2012
Find Out!:

pls reread the quoted post above. I've modified it.

Ooooooooooo, Cunning, you know you are becoming my friend now. I'll fight with you again o. Ehen. Oya go n read that link. I've read your epistles & i posted that link as a reply so save u & others from the stress of scrolling down on this thread.
I'm telling you those ur ''commandments'' are outrightly false & misquoted, if not, muslims and xtians would have wiped out each other long before our Great great great grandfathers were born & the middle east will be a desert. Probably the two main religions will be buddhism and Ifa.

& of course, there'll be absolutely no xtians in the arab world.

pls scroll up to the posted topic above about the persecution of Coptic Christians in Egypt.

I am not making this sh1t up. It's out there all you need is a device to the internet and a search engine.

If I hurt your beliefs, it was meant to let you see the light.
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by tintingz(m): 1:17pm On Dec 02, 2012
Cunninlingus:

so in what you have posted bout 'Jihad' what do you understand by it. . .those is says killing innocent people or enemies(those who wage war on Islam) and didnt you read spiritual inner-struggle? Preaching(dawah) is a form of Jihad not the boko haram crap you are posting

Educate yourself man...

1 Like

Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 02, 2012
«unfollows»
Can't stand this nonsense!
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Cunninlingus: 1:22pm On Dec 02, 2012
tintingz: so in what you have posted bout 'Jihad' what do you understand by it. . .those is says killing innocent people or enemies(those who wage war on Islam) and didnt you read spiritual inner-struggle? Preaching(dawah) is a form of Jihad not the boko haram crap you are posting

Educate yourself man...

read the red txt. The definitions are not meant to be exhaustive. If you have a better definition post it here, I am no authority on Jihad definitions and I am yet to come up with my own personal definition but the little I know of Jihad shows more of a violent disposition to non-muslims and jews in particular than as a peaceful evangelical mission.

I am hoping to be quoted wrong.

1 Like

Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by tintingz(m): 1:25pm On Dec 02, 2012
Cunninlingus:

lol. . .what if i start quoting from the bible where jehovah was waging war to those who didnt accept him. . .and Jesus told his disciples to buy swords and kill

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada / American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead / Masquerade Receiving Blessings From Bishops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.