Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,192 members, 7,839,055 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Fashola Arrests Policeman Riding Okada On Restricted Road. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Arrests Policeman Riding Okada On Restricted Road. (16269 Views)

Governor Fayose Spotted Riding Okada In Ekiti (photos) / Chatham House Apperance For Buhari Restricted To Twitter Session - GuardianNews / El–rufai Restricted In His Awka Hotel Room Ahead Of Anambra Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Arrests Policeman Riding Okada On Restricted Road. by cupid4ig(m): 9:16am On Nov 30, 2012
I thought it was only commercial motorcycles and not private
Re: Fashola Arrests Policeman Riding Okada On Restricted Road. by Koikoi(m): 9:16am On Nov 30, 2012
360command: Inspector Okoro, Fashola don seize your bike,kon still arrest Sani join.

Remain Adebola
Re: Fashola Arrests Policeman Riding Okada On Restricted Road. by DonaldGenes(m): 9:17am On Nov 30, 2012
Fatdon: Those that are
supposed to uphold the
laws breaks the law. Those that
we entrusted with our money
steals them. Those we
entrusted with leading us are leading us astray, those
entrusted with providing us
jobs are daily selling our
national heritages to
themselves in the name of
privatisation.f.uck this country
Feel yo pains bros,dunno what to say anymore in this country and uh hopefully it shall be well
Re: Fashola Arrests Policeman Riding Okada On Restricted Road. by Olaolufred(m): 9:24am On Nov 30, 2012
bknight: Those LATSMA riders with their bikes are allowed abi?

NO.
It could be a military officer or a Lastma Officer.
But the probability of it being a police is far higher than that of the two above-mentioned.
Why?
POLICE BREAK LAWS MORE THAN ANY OTHER LAW ENFORMENT AGENTS IN NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Arrests Policeman Riding Okada On Restricted Road. by daylae(m): 9:27am On Nov 30, 2012
And the same police man will arrest and extort anyone for same offence. Now he's been busted!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Arrests Policeman Riding Okada On Restricted Road. by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 30, 2012
Fashola should pls get life, tired of all dis arrest. Anyway, 2015 is around d corner, watch ur back.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Arrests Policeman Riding Okada On Restricted Road. by Olaolufred(m): 9:28am On Nov 30, 2012
cupid4ig: I thought it was only commercial motorcycles and not private

YOUR THINKING DOESN'T MAKE YOU RIGHT.
YOU NEED TO STUDY AND READ.
BUY THE TRAFFIC LAW(N150) OR SO,
KNOW THE ROADS UNDER RESTRICTIONS.
THEN OBEY.
Re: Fashola Arrests Policeman Riding Okada On Restricted Road. by deltalife(m): 9:30am On Nov 30, 2012
I have said it earlier that this Law Banning OKADA will byte on every occupant/indigen of Lagos state both high and mighty.

Even POLICE officer tought they have become celibrity as a result of Okada ban not knowing the same Law is coming to hurt them.

God is watching us all.
Re: Fashola Arrests Policeman Riding Okada On Restricted Road. by buchibabe: 9:30am On Nov 30, 2012
emeka.D.:
How many people viewing this crap
What's crap abt it. Are u a police officer?
Re: Fashola Arrests Policeman Riding Okada On Restricted Road. by badaru1(m): 9:31am On Nov 30, 2012
Fashola does not have work,why should a whole governor be chasing okada rider? If I were him I will query the Lastma officers in charge of that route. How many of the police or army rider is he gona catch?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Arrests Policeman Riding Okada On Restricted Road. by tellwisdom: 9:31am On Nov 30, 2012
Planned work angry angry
Re: Fashola Arrests Policeman Riding Okada On Restricted Road. by nduchucks: 9:32am On Nov 30, 2012
Pray tell, who will arrest Fashola's cronies, godfather, godmother, state officials, relatives e.t.c. who have broken, twisted, wounded, slammed, and violated all kinds of state and federal laws in Lagos? Nonsense and ingredients !!!

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Arrests Policeman Riding Okada On Restricted Road. by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 30, 2012
De_ Law: Fashola should pls get life, tired of all dis arrest. Anyway, 2015 is around d corner, watch ur back.
Wetin you wan do? You go beat am or what? Perhaps u think he's going 4 3rd term abi? Abeg leave my Fash 4 me jare. The only performing,visionary leader in 9ja, and not some clueless capped person.
Re: Fashola Arrests Policeman Riding Okada On Restricted Road. by Olaolufred(m): 9:38am On Nov 30, 2012
Living in Lagos is by choice.
Living in Maiduguri is also by choice.
I think since Lagos is not making itself conducive to some people through its new laws, Another choice could be made.
How about Yobe, Taraba etc?
Ndu, no vex eh.
The Lord is your strength.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Arrests Policeman Riding Okada On Restricted Road. by ksogo: 9:42am On Nov 30, 2012
our law is becoming an 'ass' because even in developed societies they have private bike owners....so a policeman should not be classified as a commercial biker. the government needs to plan and include private bikers and bicycles in their road designs and not make everybody look stupid.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Arrests Policeman Riding Okada On Restricted Road. by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 30, 2012
ndu_chucks: Pray tell, who will arrest Fashola's cronies, godfather, godmother, state officials, relatives e.t.c. who have broken, twisted, wounded, slammed, and violated all kinds of state and federal laws in Lagos? Nonsense and ingredients !!!
Take your case to the court. Present your evidence against his families,papa,mama when they were breaking the law. Even Fash himself despite his position is hooked up in hold up when he arrestd a Soldier who broke the law. Eko o ni baje lai lai. An advice 4 you though. If u cant abide by the state law, PLEASE leave the state.
Re: Fashola Arrests Policeman Riding Okada On Restricted Road. by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 30, 2012
Olaolufred: Living in Lagos is by choice.
I think since Lagos is not making itself conducive to some people through its new laws, Another choice could be made.
Ndu, no vex eh.
Thank you o jare. God bless u. Relocate to Borno, niger delta, maduguri where you come from if the law is too unbearable for u and go to a LAWLESS STATE.
Re: Fashola Arrests Policeman Riding Okada On Restricted Road. by PointB: 9:49am On Nov 30, 2012
I believe the ban was against 'commercial' motor bike? When did it become an offense to privately own and ride a motor bike?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Arrests Policeman Riding Okada On Restricted Road. by abe1: 9:50am On Nov 30, 2012
gud for him 1st. then Fashola shud also bound vehicle so dat evrydody will be walking includng himsef (Fashola) kiss

1 Like

Re: Fashola Arrests Policeman Riding Okada On Restricted Road. by nikegbade(f): 9:53am On Nov 30, 2012
O N PE!!!
Re: Fashola Arrests Policeman Riding Okada On Restricted Road. by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 30, 2012
badaru1: Fashola does not have work,why should a whole governor be chasing okada rider? If I were him I will query the Lastma officers in charge of that route. How many of the police or army rider is he gona catch?
If everybody is like u sir,we wnt have progress. Read d post very well. The guy was coming 4rm an inspection of a project,a job most governors hardly do. After releasing billions 4 projects,they share d money,abandone the project. Government is our collective responsibility,not just a single person.
Re: Fashola Arrests Policeman Riding Okada On Restricted Road. by nduchucks: 9:55am On Nov 30, 2012
maryjames9: Take your case to the court. Present your evidence against his families,papa,mama when they were breaking the law. Even Fash himself despite his position is hooked up in hold up when he arrestd a Soldier who broke the law. Eko o ni baje lai lai. An advice 4 you though. If u cant abide by the state law, PLEASE leave the state.

You must be a dummy, you failed to answer the question I asked but instead went on a rampage typical of dullards. The reason why you have no answer tomy question is rooted in the decay and corruption of you people and your idols who you worship. eko o ni baje, sugbon awon eniyan bi tiyin ti already baje won ti you maggot. mumu
Re: Fashola Arrests Policeman Riding Okada On Restricted Road. by Wendyslim(f): 9:57am On Nov 30, 2012
Fatdon: Those that are
supposed to uphold the
laws breaks the law. Those that
we entrusted with our money
steals them. Those we
entrusted with leading us are leading us astray, those
entrusted with providing us
jobs are daily selling our
national heritages to
themselves in the name of
privatisation.f.uck this country
sick country
Re: Fashola Arrests Policeman Riding Okada On Restricted Road. by Wendyslim(f): 10:00am On Nov 30, 2012
U know maybe na the road to him house be dat? undecidedU know maybe na the road to him house be dat?
Re: Fashola Arrests Policeman Riding Okada On Restricted Road. by pheesayor(m): 10:00am On Nov 30, 2012
same in festac
chemashie: Most of the okada riders that are still plying the restricted routes are police officers, soldiers or LASTMA. We have handful of them at Oshodi plying abeokuta express roads.
Re: Fashola Arrests Policeman Riding Okada On Restricted Road. by takedat(m): 10:02am On Nov 30, 2012
Olaolufred: Living in Lagos is by choice.
Ndu, no vex eh.
No mind that Almajiri pikin!
Re: Fashola Arrests Policeman Riding Okada On Restricted Road. by mekaboy(m): 10:18am On Nov 30, 2012
AND WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE POLICE MAN? NOTHING, WILL FASHIOLA GO THERE TO BE SURE HE IS PROSECUTED? HE SHOULD HAVE SEIZED HIS BIKE AND MADE THEM TO DESTROY IT OR GET HIM TO PAY THE FINE INSTANTLY. AFTER ALL THAT IS WHAT THEY DID TO THE OKADA RIDERS. AS A MATTER OF FACT HIS FINE SHOULD BE DOUBLE BECAUSE HE IS TO ENFORCE THE LAW.
Re: Fashola Arrests Policeman Riding Okada On Restricted Road. by carzola(m): 10:24am On Nov 30, 2012
nice publisity stunt ask ur self y it was wen he fashola was inspectin dat d incident tuk place..i cant b bougth wit der fake drama.. ons my power bike nd heads to agege to cari costumers..
Re: Fashola Arrests Policeman Riding Okada On Restricted Road. by lacasa: 10:34am On Nov 30, 2012
Buhari/Fashola for 2015

No man without shoes go near Aso rock again grin
Re: Fashola Arrests Policeman Riding Okada On Restricted Road. by GentleNaaz(m): 10:34am On Nov 30, 2012
Fashola is d best governor, na wash!
Re: Fashola Arrests Policeman Riding Okada On Restricted Road. by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 30, 2012
etudaddy: Am sure dat bike he is riding must be the one he seized from an okada man.
true talk
Re: Fashola Arrests Policeman Riding Okada On Restricted Road. by Odinaka00(m): 10:46am On Nov 30, 2012
Demdem: Good development. No one is above the law.

Johnson, who initially resisted arrest, succu- mbed when he realised that it was the governor that accosted him.

Even Police dey resist arrest. grin grin

Lol ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ just dey imagine am o, like hw d scene go be like lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Can Refuse List Of Candidates If Primaries Were Not Held - Court / Osinbajo Inaugurates World’s First Equatorial Aeronomy Radar / At Chatham House, Obi Vows To Destroy "Structure Holding Nigerians Captive"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.