Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,999 members, 7,810,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] - Romance (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] (34252 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Anonni: 12:34am On Dec 02, 2012
binger: @ bolded,allow us to be the judge of that

Vote for me!!

https://www.nairaland.com/abil

*Garri for all*

grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 12:34am On Dec 02, 2012
binger: @ bolded,allow us to be the judge of that
Brother abeg, she's beautiful!! If u want to vote, vote!! If not, shut d hell up!! angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by ikekings(m): 12:35am On Dec 02, 2012
hornipipe: you patronize them too? grin
Lol... No ooooooo... grin grin grin... I just dey tell you...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Anonni: 12:35am On Dec 02, 2012
Shollypopz:
Brother abeg, she's beautiful!! If u want to vote, vote!! If not, shut d hell up!! angry

Hahahha chai!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 02, 2012
Shollypopz:
campaign Manager yo! grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 02, 2012
ikekings: Lol... No ooooooo... grin grin grin... I just dey tell you...
grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 12:39am On Dec 02, 2012
@Sholly,who said she is not? And why that tone like we are tussling? Abeg keep it cool,jare...i bite u?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by ikekings(m): 12:39am On Dec 02, 2012
hornipipe: grin grin
Nawa ooo... I no fit do am now... grin grin grin grin...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 12:39am On Dec 02, 2012
hornipipe: campaign Manager yo! grin
Lol, my boo!! Don't mind that guy! grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by chronique(m): 12:40am On Dec 02, 2012
D-Explorer:

Who's gonna induct me? grin

Wait a minute. Not so fast. Can I take u on for Modella? Just one shot?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by dopeJemi: 12:40am On Dec 02, 2012
hornipipe: 6 love peddlers?

Na Lie oh grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 12:42am On Dec 02, 2012
Many thanks to all those that made THE WOOING CHALLENGE - MEN - Season 2 a success. I appreciate you all, from every participant, to supporters, followers, PMs etc. Thanks and thanks again. To Sexkillz, many thanks for the collabo as always. Making the romance fun and always alive is the aim. Till we do this again NEXT YEAR - Season 3. God bless you all.

THE ROMANCE SECTION - HALL OF FAME - Season 2
* Binger
* Brokoto
* Oahray
* Sexkillz
* IZUKWU
* D-Explorer

That raps it all up. Thank you and goodnight cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 02, 2012
Anonni:

Vote for me!!

*Garri for all*

grin grin grin
hehehehe...are u her campaign manager?easy mehn,nwanyo nwanyo
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 02, 2012
binger: @Sholly,who said she is not? And why that tone like we are tussling? Abeg keep it cool,jare...i bite u?
bros like you want more? grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by dopeJemi: 12:43am On Dec 02, 2012
ItsModella:
awww!!! that's so sweet. I love the word rhyme cheesy cheesy but D-Explorer still takes it...sorry.

Its alL good wink

AtLeast av done wah brought Me here smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 12:44am On Dec 02, 2012
Shollypopz:
shocked shocked shocked You go spoil your campaign naw
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 02, 2012
Thanks D-Explorer!! We all had fun. Please do not forget to vote ItsModella or abiL for Miss Nairaland DEC. 2012. God bless!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 12:45am On Dec 02, 2012
chronique:

Wait a minute. Not so fast. Can I take u on for Modella? Just one shot?
Saw this late. I was typing. Damn!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Anonni: 12:45am On Dec 02, 2012
binger: hehehehe...are u her campaign manager?easy mehn,nwanyo nwanyo

Lol nah I'm actually me.

Sexkillz banned my abiL account. sad

VOTE for ME!!! kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 02, 2012
ikekings: Nawa ooo... I no fit do am now... grin grin grin grin...
i ask you whether you fit do am or not? Why are you being too defensive grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Anonni: 12:47am On Dec 02, 2012
Shollypopz: Thanks D-Explorer!! We all had fun. Please do not forget to vote ItsModella or abiL for Miss Nairaland DEC. 2012. God bless!

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 02, 2012
dopeJemi:

Na Lie oh grin
i believe you tongue

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by ikekings(m): 12:47am On Dec 02, 2012
dopeJemi:

Na Lie oh grin
Na true jare... You mistakenly said the truth... I knew there was something behind this your handle and your siggy... grin grin grin grin...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 02, 2012
Shollypopz:
Lol, my boo!! Don't mind that guy! grin
grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by chronique(m): 12:47am On Dec 02, 2012
D-Explorer:
Many thanks to all those that made THE WOOING CHALLENGE - MEN - Season 2 a success. I appreciate you all, from every participant, to supporters, followers, PMs etc. Thanks and thanks again. To Sexkillz, many thanks for the collabo as always. Making the romance fun and always alive is the aim. Till we do this again NEXT YEAR - Season 3. God bless you all.

THE ROMANCE SECTION - HALL OF FAME - Season 2
* Binger
* Brokoto
* Oahray
* Sexkillz
* IZUKWU
* D-Explorer

That raps it all up. Thank you and goodnight cheesy

Ok. Kudos All. *steps on stage to perform a new song "the way u that you love me" as d occassion comes to an end*....

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by ikekings(m): 12:48am On Dec 02, 2012
hornipipe: i ask you whether you fit do am or not? Why are you being too defensive grin
I play defensive a lot... grin grin grin grin...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 02, 2012
chronique:

Ok. Kudos All. *steps on stage to perform a new song "the way u that you love me" as d occassion comes to an end*....
@Chronique: U did such a good job yesterday. I was really impressed!

Pls, don't forget to vote ABIL or ITSModella!! smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 02, 2012
ikekings: I play defensive a lot... grin grin grin grin...
is that so? grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by dopeJemi: 12:51am On Dec 02, 2012
ikekings: Na true jare... You mistakenly said the truth... I knew there was something behind this your handle and your siggy... grin grin grin grin...

Hehehehehehe gringrin

Okay u catch Me

Buh itaff tay oh shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by ikekings(m): 12:51am On Dec 02, 2012
hornipipe: is that so? grin
Yup... Hope you are not suspecting me? undecided undecided undecided...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by dopeJemi: 12:52am On Dec 02, 2012
Mister nairaLand nko
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by chronique(m): 12:53am On Dec 02, 2012
Shollypopz:
@Chronique: U did such a good job yesterday. I was really impressed!

Pls, don't forget to vote ABIL or ITSModella!! smiley

How many packets of omo you want take wash me?...lol. Ok,no P. *hands out call card to her & askes her for her card/digits*

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Drops Her Husband's Name 'Gentry' On Instagram / Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup / Strike Notice From Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.