Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! - Health (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! (172801 Views)

Alternative Methods To TTC / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by tochikel: 2:22pm On Feb 08, 2015
Good to be inn this forum , been reading great testimony here. I have been ttc for one year and two months and God visited me. Please mothers I'm in my 24wks and LO has not started kicking me but I feel movement. Hope all is well . Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by karlakassy(f): 11:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
Congrats toneth,its well with all of us in jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by tochikel: 7:04am On Feb 09, 2015
Good morning, good women in the house. Please @ what week can a baby starts kicking, I'm in my 24th weeks today thanks and waiting for a reply
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by tonneth(f): 9:24am On Feb 09, 2015
karlakassy:
Congrats toneth,its well with all of us in jesus name.
Amen dear
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by UmmTwins2: 5:14pm On Feb 23, 2015
Congrats on ur pregnancy @tochikel I believe u've registered for ante-natal, why don't u ask ur doc. All the best dear, I believe ur baby(ies) are fine by God's grace
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by trendy86: 9:08pm On Mar 06, 2015
Hello all, I am new here, I got my bfp yesterday after 11months TTC. I am happy to be here!

7 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Fatimohd: 9:37pm On Mar 06, 2015
Hellooo Ladies,

I am so happy to share here that after a long long struggle, facing so much trouble in the family, i have conceived twins. my struggle was for 8 long years. I pray to God that no women in this world should undergo this pain. Everything seemed to be normal but somehow I was not able to conceive. I got lost and i decided that I take a long break away from lagos.

I traveled to India and pursued a 1 year course in AMET university in Chennai. During this period something said if i tried now, i will conceive. Keeping my fingers crossed I tried one last ivf and God answered my prayers. I am carrying twins now and you guys dont know how happy i feel. I just made up my mind and thought god is just testing me and sure he will bless me with a child. Now i realise my struggle came with a surprise gift. I dunno if i will have a boy and a girl or 2 girls or 2 boys..ahh i waiting to hold them soon.

I should thank dr.samundi sankari and dr divya sivaraman at srushti so so so so much for all the support they gave me. I surrendered myself to them and they did the miracle. I had endmetriosis which was the main reason for me not getting pregnant. I had it removed and had an IVF. Anyways ladies,remember that it is not bad at times to wait cos you will definitely be blessed! i wish everyone good luck and will pray to god that all your prayers should be answered soon.

Love you all.

Think positive, emit positively, success will follow.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by georgesmedical: 4:31pm On Mar 10, 2015
Without Women, There would be no You and I, No World, No Life!
George's Memorial Medical Centre, Lekki Lagos is joining the world to Celebrate Women, Mothers and Aspiring Mums this season. We are offering IVF Treatment at a Discount Price!!!
Please Spread the word out as fast as you can to Persons you know might be facing Infertility Challenges. Collectively, we can make the dream of motherhood possible for someone out there!
Spread the Word!
For Enquiries, Please Call 08078191655 and 08078191605
At George's Memorial Medical Centre, We are ALL ABOUT FAMILY!!!

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by tchiwinnie: 7:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
Fatimohd:
Hellooo Ladies,

I am so happy to share here that after a long long struggle, facing so much trouble in the family, i have conceived twins. my struggle was for 8 long years. I pray to God that no women in this world should undergo this pain. Everything seemed to be normal but somehow I was not able to conceive. I got lost and i decided that I take a long break away from lagos.

I traveled to India and pursued a 1 year course in AMET university in Chennai. During this period something said if i tried now, i will conceive. Keeping my fingers crossed I tried one last ivf and God answered my prayers. I am carrying twins now and you guys dont know how happy i feel. I just made up my mind and thought god is just testing me and sure he will bless me with a child. Now i realise my struggle came with a surprise gift. I dunno if i will have a boy and a girl or 2 girls or 2 boys..ahh i waiting to hold them soon.

I should thank dr.samundi sankari and dr divsivaraman at srushti so so so so much for all the support they gave me. I surrendered myself to them and they did the miracle. I had endmetriosis which was the main reason for me not getting pregnant. I had it removed and had an IVF. Anyways ladies,remember that it is not bad at times to wait cos you will definitely be blessed! i wish everyone good luck and will pray to god that all your prayers should be answered soon.

Love you all.

Think positive, emit positively, success will follow.
Wow! Ur testimony s real proof dat our God s a God of wonders. Big congrats to u. I pray oda ttc mamas too will b visited in this manner, Amen
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 10:23pm On Mar 11, 2015
tchiwinnie:
Wow! Ur testimony s real proof dat our God s a God of wonders. Big congrats to u. I pray oda ttc mamas too will b visited in this manner, Amen

That's a fake testimony / advertisement

6 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by tchiwinnie: 10:30pm On Mar 11, 2015
favoredgal:

That's a fake testimony / advertisement
Wow, are u serious? shocked. How far ll pple go?
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by meandhim: 11:42am On Mar 13, 2015
@fatimohd congratulations after 8yrs you are now blessed Masha Allah,please if I may ask you how much does it cost for you all in one for the ivf treatment in chennai am asking you this because I also want to do it in chennai particularly the srushti centre read about them on Internet also.Enjoy your pregnancy my dear very soon insha Allah we shall join you guys.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Leggys: 1:05am On Mar 23, 2015
Hello all,
I am new here and will be getting married in a few weeks, I am 32 and want to get pregnant immediately after the wedding.
A friend advised I take the pregnacare conception drug.

Is this a good option?
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by RocksQueen: 4:51pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hi sisters,
Sorry I have been MIA. I got so much on my mind...been so worried.....was spending a lot of time online trying to reassure myself that all is well and as I kept scaring myself, DH ordered me offline again (rolls eyes)!

@ udoka and others. Please I need advice cos I cant keep this to myself anymore. What happens if one takes a lot of fish and cough suppressants in early pregnancy? Recall I said that I and DH decided to stop being so careful with the BDing, to just relax and enjoy it. I also came down with flu a lot that period and took cough medicines and antibiotics. I was trying to lose some weight so I ate a lot of fish and vegetables. I lost some weight but my tummy refused to go down. One night my LO disturbed all thru the night, at a point he stood up on the bed, then held his ankles and bent his head to look btw his legs (some old wives tale from my mum about the baby sensing when another baby is on the way and peeking at it). That morning I bought an hpt. It was a faint line so I went to the clinic and was confirmed pregnant.
Now am worried cos of all what I exposed myself to. Plus dis time the belle dey worry me and am really tired a lot. Pls how will I know if all is okay?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 8:40am On Mar 30, 2015
@rocksqueen... Congrats....second missionary journey activated.

As per our concerns, have you checked google, don't think there is anything to worry about jare.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by nice14: 5:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
@Rockqueen congrats dear. There is really nothing to worry abt. but u can check with ur doc.
@favourdgal long time hw is ur lo.
@udoka long time, how is Nani? Op u are fully prepare 4 2nd abi na 2in1 lol.
Zephan is one already and it seem he gave me a birthday present............ Got a positive but have not gone 2 d hospital. And I am been seeing brownish discharge again. A bit worry cos i am not ready 4 any stress.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by onyinyechika08: 5:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
1pm
onyinyechika08:
He has done for me, he has done for me, what nobody cannot do he has done for me!!!! Praise praise praise praise to God. My fruitful mummys follow me shower thanksgiving unto God oooo. He finally gave me my bfp after 23months of ttc. Everliving God I bow before your throne! Hope am welcomed here. Finally am here.....officially 5 weeks today

8 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 8:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
nice14:
@Rockqueen congrats dear. There is really nothing to worry abt. but u can check with ur doc.
@favourdgal long time hw is ur lo.
@udoka long time, how is Nani? Op u are fully prepare 4 2nd abi na 2in1 lol.
Zephan is one already and it seem he gave me a birthday present............ Got a positive but have not gone 2 d hospital. And I am been seeing brownish discharge again. A bit worry cos i am not ready 4 any stress.

yay! congrats...good news abound
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 8:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
onyinyechika08:
1pm
onyinyechika08:
He has done for me, he has done for me, what nobody cannot do he has done for me!!!! Praise praise praise praise to God. My fruitful mummys follow me shower thanksgiving unto God oooo. He finally gave me my bfp after 23months of ttc. Everliving God I bow before your throne! Hope am welcomed here. Finally am here.....officially 5 weeks today

congrats darl...its the beginning of testimonies from ttc thread
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Momma2(f): 11:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
Hi everyone, I have shared my story on the TTC thread but just thot to share here also.

Please read patiently. So my story goes: I had a miscarriage in 2008,I was 16wks gone already. Had to have an evacuation because I still had retained products of conception.
I bleed for almost 2 months everyday after that evacuation. So hubby and I went for a scan and there were still products left behind which prompted another evacuation ( we had just got married oooo).
So now we started waiting and waiting for 3yrs nothing. Then we moved to lagos and we started fertility treatments. Clomid from 50mg to 150mg. Scans, hormonal tests, sperm counts, the whole nine yards. This went on for another 2yrs. At some point I was taking injection everyday after my cycle for that month not to mention the emotional trauma and inlaws wahala I was facing.
So my Doc suggested we do a hysteroscopy and sonogram after which we would do an IUI.
We agreed and did the procedure, the 2 weeks wait was horrible for us cos we were hoping and praying that 'this is it' but for where.........
It was a trying time esp for me cos I would see pregnant women walking on the streets and I would burst into tears and wonder why I couldn't be like them, sometimes I won't know I have been crying until I feels the tears on my cheek.
A friend of hubby suggested we come to Abu Dhabi that he knew a very good GYN so off to Abu Dhabi we went. On our first visit, the doc did a pelvic scan and saw a white mass in my uterus. She asked if we were on family planning and hubby and I looked at each other like what the hell is she saying?
She insisted that what she saw wasn't supposed to be there and if we were TTC then we had a problem. She then prescribed a drug and said it would dissolve whatever was there and we should come back in 1 week.
Took the drug and came back a week later, did a repeat scan and it was still there.
She called in a colleague and they decided that our best option was to to a hysteroscopy and sonogram and I reminded her that I had done this procedure back home in Lag.
We were not prepared for the financial implication of this as you know medical cost abroad don't come cheap.
We had to hustle the money for it ans we were due back to lag in 3 days.
Fast forward to procedure day. No eating the night before and extremely nervous. Hubby couldn't come with me into the theater.
All set and there was a screen showing everything that was been done.
Nurses and docs everywhere cos I was told a bet was going on as to what they would find inside my uterus.
Low and behold they found a bone, I think it was a femur bone so it was quite large. They had to turn off the camera cos they didn't want me seeing that part. The bone was crushed into tiny bits and was brought out one after another.
We couldn't believe I had this in me all this while and I still had my period like clockwork. No tummy pain nothing except I want getting pregnant.
Doc said I was very lucky because in some cases they would have had to remove my womb if it had been perorated or infected.
And she said it would take a while for my fertility to return so we decide to do an IVF when next we came to Abu Dhabi.
I got pregnant in 2013 without even knowing, no symptoms just felt cold and I was still expecting my period. I had hopes but didn't want them raised too much in the event that nothing happened.
I gave birth in Oct and got pregnant again 7 months later.
We have 2 beautiful miracle baby girls.
So my advice is this; if you have had a late term miscarriage as I did, its possible that something was left behind.
If you can afford it, seek expert opinion outside naija.
May God hear all your prayers mamas

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by QueenTade(f): 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2015
GOD is great! Congratulations and Thank you so much for sharing your story, i am really encouraged through this. I have always wanted a blog where i could rob minds with hopeful Mums like me. Its not really an easy experience. Its 4 years already since i have been ttc ... If not for Christ that kept me going don't think I will be here to tell this story.

It got so bad that when i see pregnant women i look at them as if they were meant to be worshiped*** thank god for his word. God's word kept me. Mark 11:24, Exodus 23:26, ere.29:11

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by QueenTade(f): 9:47pm On Apr 02, 2015
GOD is great! Congratulations and Thank you so much for sharing your story, i am really encouraged through this. I have always wanted a blog where i could rob minds with hopeful Mums like me. Its not really an easy experience. Its 4 years already since we have been ttc ... If not for Christ that kept me going don't think I will be here to tell this story.

It got so bad that when i see pregnant women i look at them as if they were meant to be worshiped*** thank God for his word. God's word kept me. Mark 11:24, Exodus 23:26, Jere.29:11. Is there a whatsapp group for waiting mums? Wishing us all joy at last and soon IJN!
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Blessedmum(f): 7:56am On Apr 25, 2015
Good morning all, I have come to register officially. I got my bfp yesterday after 3& half years of ttc.We had male issue.This is my second d 1st was 2yrs ago& I lost it with blighted ovum as d diagnosis. But I am positive dat this one has come to stay.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Celestia: 1:36pm On Apr 25, 2015
@ Blessed mom dont worry or fret it has come to stay indeed u will doubtless return with ur bundle of joy to testify

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by MGeey(f): 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2015
Congratulations blessedmum. This one is here to stay. May God see you through, amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Blessedmum(f): 4:03pm On Apr 25, 2015
Amen,I appreciate you all.Plz can I use pregnant care coz I heard something abt it containing vit k?
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Hafsat24(f): 4:33pm On Apr 25, 2015
Congrats blessedmum!!! Happy Bumping and enjoy the ride
@all..I'm also a new expectant mum..gone through the TTC thread before porting here..pls any advice for me..I've bn puking endlessly..worst part is ive tried all forms of water BT can't kip it down bfr throwing it up..I've lost over 6kg in 6days of d m/s..I'm soon dehydrated..shld I go to d hospital for medication..any advice plssss.. sad God bless us all

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 01, 2015
Pls can u define all the abbreviations I have been seeing? LO, DH and the rest. I guess TTC means Trying to Concieve?
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by MGeey(f): 9:50am On May 09, 2015
sapiorxxual:
Pls can u define all the abbreviations I have been seeing? LO, DH and the rest. I guess TTC means Trying to Concieve?

You're right about the TTC. DH means Dearest(Dear) Husband, LO - Little One (baby)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by floraluby(f): 9:11pm On May 10, 2015
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by bumeks(f): 7:46am On May 18, 2015
Mine was more dan a testimony......waited for 2yrs but dat 2yrs seems like ages,tried every medical and traditional I heard of to no avail. Finally a friend introduced me to his church Liberation City Ojodu Berger.......my dear d story is different nw, I was asked to fast for 3 months by d man of God Dr Chris Okafor, b4 d end of d fasting to God be d glory I av concieved without even knowing, until I was supposed to meet with d man of God.......on dat day we were five in his office d next thing I heard was "woman do u knw God has answered ur prayers" I was like is he reffering to me Behold he was reffering to me and 4rm dat moment I was convinced it has happened.......pls am using dis medium to invite every one expecting to come for a program tagged Harvest of babies on 27th, 28th and 29th of dis month at Mountain of Liberation Ministry Ojodu Berger. Pls endavour to come he did it 4 me and many others he will do it 4 u, God is really using d man of God to free people 4rm bondages
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by smokeydrinky: 7:01pm On May 29, 2015
kingsdaughter:
Finally !!!! I graduated into this thread ....Our God did it! After 5 years......I cant even begin to talk yet....I am as glad to see the names I know . I was beginning to feel lost on ttc thread Our God is never late

@Udoka2 how is Nani doing?
@Favaoredgirl, @Genbuhari @Adorablemom @babe01@iyabetajos @smokeydrinky @MSTIA I hail all of una !!

Wow. big congrats dear. Just seeing dis. U don drop? Best wishes to you

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (37) (Reply)

Dead Coronavirus Victims In Italy Carried By Military Trucks / Does Lipton Yellow Label Tea Burns Fat?? / Is President Buhari Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.