Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,994 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! - Health (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! (172864 Views)

Alternative Methods To TTC / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 5:42pm On Apr 24, 2016
Congrats Omowunmi

I don't know any dr as I never had high risk pregnancies.but just want to join my faith with yours and decree that you will carry to term in Jesus name

Sending you sticky vibes in Jesus name
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by omowunmigan(f): 3:45am On Apr 25, 2016
Thanks alot favoredgal. Amen to your prayers o. We shall all have cause to celebrate.
I have booked appointment with a good though expensive fertility clinic. At least, let my numbers be checked first.. And viability be confirmed. This is a different one. I'll carry to term.. I have faith.. I'll see the doctor today and after sweating out the big big money that I've been scared of which made me delete the clinic as an option, my results will come out fine and my babies will be running round the house with me soon.
This is what I've been telling myself. I got this strong faith from the encouragement and prayers from the ttc thread.
Thanks again sis.. Good morning.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Esty4eva: 11:27am On May 18, 2016
Hello Beautiful mumies, please can someone recommend a good Urologist in Lagos and also a good gynea for the treatment of Male infertility
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 7:51pm On May 18, 2016
Udoka how far?
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by agibelovedyaho(f): 12:02am On Jun 02, 2016
Hello mamas in the house,iam new here though i have often come here to encourage myself.tears roll down from my eyes as i tell you my story.i had still birth with my first pg at 8months.took in after 6mnths and miscariage at 2months.i took in that same month and carried the pg till more than 9 months .the dr decided to induce me since there was no sign of labour. My dear sisters, the unimaginable happened,my uterus ruptured,my baby could not make it. my uterus was turn from up to down.it was so serious that they had to call the MD of the hosp. to attend to me, my uterus was repaired, God almighty miraculously brought me back to life.i dont have any child yet otherwise i could have given up ttc.pls mothers, can i still carry a child to term in this condition? I need your suggestions

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by udoka2: 10:03am On Jun 13, 2016
@agibeloved
I feel your pains dear. May almighty God comfort and settle you very soon. Yes you can still conceive again and carry to term but you need to give yourself up to 2yrs for the womb to properly heal. And pls note your next baby must be through a C-section.

@favoredgal.
I have started mat leave o waiting for baby's arrival. Doctor said if baby didn't come naturally on due date; we will do a cs. According to him no induction after a C-section to avoid uterine rupture.

Decided to give this update because of what happened to our sister above. If Mrs A is lucky with induction after a cs Mrs B may not; no need taking unnecessary risks. What matters is a safe delivery; doctors should know better!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by udoka2: 10:11am On Jun 13, 2016
@nice14
Just reading this...so so sorry for your loss. The Lord Wil give you reason to rejoice again.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by udoka2: 4:05pm On Jun 13, 2016
@Ebony13
Congrats sis! Didn't know our God has finally done it double double for you. It shall end in praise IJN.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by ebony13: 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
udoka2:
@Ebony13
Congrats sis! Didn't know our God has finally done it double double for you. It shall end in praise IJN.

Thanks mummy Nani! God is faithful. I wish you safe delivery! kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 8:33am On Jun 16, 2016
agibelovedyaho:
Hello mamas in the house,iam new here though i have often come here to encourage myself.tears roll down from my eyes as i tell you my story.i had still birth with my first pg at 8months.took in after 6mnths and miscariage at 2months.i took in that same month and carried the pg till more than 9 months .the dr decided to induce me since there was no sign of labour. My dear sisters, the unimaginable happened,my uterus ruptured,my baby could not make it. my uterus was turn from up to down.it was so serious that they had to call the MD of the hosp. to attend to me, my uterus was repaired, God almighty miraculously brought me back to life.i dont have any child yet otherwise i could have given up ttc.pls mothers, can i still carry a child to term in this condition? I need your suggestions

O wow

Sorry for your loss
God will reward you with multiples in Jesus name and you will carry to term
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 8:34am On Jun 16, 2016
Udoka2
So happy to hear from you
Pls lets know when the baby comes
He will make it easy for you in Jesus name
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by delor: 9:20am On Jun 17, 2016
Esty4eva:
Hello Beautiful mumies, please can someone recommend a good Urologist in Lagos and also a good gynea for the treatment of Male infertility

Can u write out ur DH last result. Lets take it from there. Goodluck
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Esty4eva: 3:36pm On Jun 17, 2016
Thank you @delor for responding to me.
DH has been battling with very low count of 2m, after taking any recommended drugs and almost all the drugs mentioned on ttc section it will go down to less than 1, the last test he did shows zero count we are so confused as instead of increasing it is decreasing

Can u write out ur DH last result. Lets take it from there. Goodluck [/quote]
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Blessedmum(f): 3:48pm On Jun 17, 2016
Esty4eva:

Thank you @delor for responding to me.
DH has been battling with very low count of 2m, after taking any recommended drugs and almost all the drugs mentioned on ttc section it will go down to less than 1, the last test he did shows zero count we are so confused as instead of increasing it is decreasing

Can u write out ur DH last result. Lets take it from there. Goodluck
Was there any infection in d test if there's he needs to treat it first b4 d drugs ll work. Also he needs to change some habits if he's into them e.g smoking, drinking etc I wish u d best, God ll break protocol for ur sake.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Esty4eva: 3:56pm On Jun 17, 2016
@ Blessedmum we have treated infection so many times and his result was saying yielded no growth but his last result said yielded heavy growth of Klebsiella that was my first time of hearing of that
Blessedmum:

Was there any infection in d test if there's he needs to treat it first b4 d drugs ll work. Also he needs to change some habits if he's into them e.g smoking, drinking etc I wish u d best, God ll break protocol for ur sake.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Blessedmum(f): 3:59pm On Jun 17, 2016
Esty4eva:
@ Blessedmum we have treated infection so many times and his result was saying yielded no growth but his last result said yielded heavy growth of Klebsiella that was my first time of hearing of that
Havent heard of dat too before ,hope he has taken it to gynae for further treatment?
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by delor: 8:45pm On Jun 17, 2016
Esty4eva:

The last infection was d reason for d drop in d count. Pls let him treat dat and u also treat ursself. Let him abstain from some lifestyle like Blessedmum has suggested. Den after a test to confirm dat d infection is been treated. Den d count will be treated. Trust me d myself and Blessedmum are talking from experience. Pls dont worry it will end in praise.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Esty4eva: 1:53pm On Jun 20, 2016
@ Delor i understand what you and Blessedmum meant, but before now when there was no infection it was not up,even after taking all the drugs that suppose to boost it. He doesn't smoke nor drink. This current infection is a bacteria infection in the intestine based on contaminated food, he is being treated

The last infection was d reason for d drop in d count. Pls let him treat dat and u also treat ursself. Let him abstain from some lifestyle like Blessedmum has suggested. Den after a test to confirm dat d infection is been treated. Den d count will be treated. Trust me d myself and Blessedmum are talking from experience. Pls dont worry it will end in praise. [/quote]
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by udoka2: 2:05pm On Jun 23, 2016
favoredgal:
Udoka2
So happy to hear from you
Pls lets know when the baby comes
He will make it easy for you in Jesus name

Sorry for late update... my princess arrived June 15. I give God all the glory.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Esty4eva: 4:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
@ Udoka2 congrats, baby girl you are welcome
udoka2:

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 8:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
udoka2:

Omg you have a girl now
See this kain God o
Congrats Udoka
Welcome to world princess
A million kisses to you
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by udoka2: 3:11pm On Jun 24, 2016
Thanks Esty4eva and favoredgal. This our wonder working God is too much. He just granted my heart desire! I can't thank Him enough.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by memyselfandI: 4:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
:PCongrats @Udoka2, I know you from way back
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by demmykay: 5:33pm On Jun 24, 2016
Udoka2 a big congratulations to you and ur hubby. God is ever faithful and never too late. May she bring unending blessing to ur home. kisses to d princess
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by ebony13: 8:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
Congrats Udoka2. Welcome to the world adorable princess. Nani is now a big brother kiss
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by udoka2: 11:14am On Jun 25, 2016
Thanks all.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Iyabetajos(f): 12:19pm On Jun 25, 2016
aww congrats@udoka2.God bless ur home.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by mummyf(f): 3:28pm On Jun 25, 2016
wow!! congrats udoka2,kisses to your girl and nani.

so sorry nice14, may GOD bless you with multiples soon.

iyabetajos, my heart breaks at your news o. may GOD continue to strenghten you and dh as you go thru this difficult time.
i would advice you to explore the option of birthing abroad so even if baby comes early, good quality attention will be given to them. hugs dear

@favoredgal, how are you and the kids doing?GOD bless
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Iyabetajos(f): 8:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
mummyf:
wow!! congrats udoka2,kisses to your girl and nani.

so sorry nice14, may GOD bless you with multiples soon.

iyabetajos, my heart breaks at your news o. may GOD continue to strenghten you and dh as you go thru this difficult time.
i would advice you to explore the option of birthing abroad so even if baby comes early, good quality attention will be given to them. hugs dear

tnx my padi of lyf.hw r my kids
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 8:45pm On Jun 25, 2016
mummyf:
wow!! congrats

MummF so good to hear from you

How are the kids
My love to them

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by DonaTee(f): 9:24pm On Jun 25, 2016
@iyabetajos its well wit u n ur family. May he giv u strength to continue to see his light. May he restore all n more dsn d canker worm has taken.

@mummyf dooh. Longest time. How r u n family?

@udoka2 congratulations on your new Lo. God bless

@favouredgal how body?

I ve really missed u all alot.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Iyabetajos(f): 9:48pm On Jun 25, 2016
DonaTee:
@iyabetajos its well wit u n ur family. May he giv u strength to continue to see his light. May he restore all n more dsn d canker worm has taken.

@mummyf dooh. Longest time. How r u n family?

@udoka2 congratulations on your new Lo. God bless

@favouredgal how body?

I ve really missed u all alot.
tnx maam,i really appreciate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (37) (Reply)

Dead Coronavirus Victims In Italy Carried By Military Trucks / Does Lipton Yellow Label Tea Burns Fat?? / Is President Buhari Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.