Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,528 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Alternatives To Their Demands - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Alternatives To Their Demands (822 Views)

My Husband Is Making Unholy Sex Demands / My Boyfriend Can’t Meet Up To My Demands, How Can I Dump Him? / Nigerian Girls And Their Demands Why? (2) (3) (4)

Alternatives To Their Demands by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 01, 2012
Women in Naija demand for too many material things, and this has made Naija men complain unnecessarily. Men, why complain when there are alternatives to all these expensive materials these women demand for. 1. If a woman demand for a diamond, buy her a plastic necklace. 2. If she demands for a gold ring, the get her a panda at Oshodi market. 3. If she asks for brazilian hair, buy her a clipper and persionally do d berbing for her. 4. If she demands for a BB, get her a NOKIA 3310 palasa. This is how it shud b abi no b so?
Re: Alternatives To Their Demands by Caseless: 8:13am On Dec 01, 2012
Ah-aaaaahn....ogbeni! If she ask for diamond u come give her plastic necklace? She no dey see?
Re: Alternatives To Their Demands by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 01, 2012
caseless: Ah-aaaaahn....ogbeni! If she ask for diamond u come give her plastic necklace? She no dey see?
En now! U make her understand that that is what u can afford nau. If she cant tk that then she shud walk nau. Abi no be so?
Re: Alternatives To Their Demands by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 01, 2012
is the response "NO" now scarce, cuz the last time i checked you can't complain when you have a choice.
Re: Alternatives To Their Demands by Caseless: 2:16pm On Dec 01, 2012
tpacalipse: En now! U make her understand that that is what u can afford nau. If she cant tk that then she shud walk nau. Abi no be so?
and u think our immodest set of gal wll understand?
Re: Alternatives To Their Demands by RudySmith(m): 3:15pm On Dec 01, 2012
caseless: and u think our immodest set of gal wll understand?

U think they won't understand but accept plastic necklace and Nokia 3310?
Re: Alternatives To Their Demands by Caseless: 8:53pm On Dec 01, 2012
RudySmith:

U think they won't understand but accept plastic necklace and Nokia 3310?
they will definately throw all these back at u.
Re: Alternatives To Their Demands by Beync(f): 9:15pm On Dec 01, 2012
I thought I was going to read something
Re: Alternatives To Their Demands by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 01, 2012
Beync: I thought I was going to read something
Have you not read somthing?
Re: Alternatives To Their Demands by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 01, 2012
caseless: they will definately throw all these back at u.
Then they get nothing.
Re: Alternatives To Their Demands by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 01, 2012
caseless: and u think our immodest set of gal wll understand?
I know they are too material conscious to understand, but who gives a dammn. The alternatives I suggested are actually what they are worth.
Re: Alternatives To Their Demands by Caseless: 8:59am On Dec 02, 2012
tpacalipse: Then they get nothing.
then u lose everything in return.
Re: Alternatives To Their Demands by Caseless: 9:02am On Dec 02, 2012
tpacalipse: I know they are too material conscious to understand, but who gives a dammn. The alternatives I suggested are actually what they are worth.
hahahaha..u have ur mind made-up? Can u stand heartbreak and nagging? U are highly on ur own!
Re: Alternatives To Their Demands by Beync(f): 9:28am On Dec 02, 2012
tpacalipse: Have you not read somthing?
your crap right?
Re: Alternatives To Their Demands by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 21, 2013
Beync: your crap right?
Thief!

Can This Relationship End Well / Any Body Intrested In Sugar Mummy Stuff? / Y Do We Make Other People Suffer For Our Heartbreaks