Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? (12870 Views)

Tinubu Has No Regrets Pushing Fashola For Lagos Governorship / Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? / Lagos Tenancy Bill Passed To Fashola For Signing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 02, 2012
Warri _Pikin: What qualification or experience has he got to rule a complex country like Nigeria?

what qualification does the illiterate family ruling currently has?

3 Likes

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 02, 2012
Absolutely yes
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by Demdem(m): 2:17pm On Dec 02, 2012
so many okada riders have flooded this thread. i feel their pain.

1 Like

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by REDDEVILS1(m): 2:17pm On Dec 02, 2012
Warri _Pikin: What qualification or experience has he got to rule a complex country like Nigeria?
MUMU what qualifications do your former leaders have?
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by macherie1: 2:28pm On Dec 02, 2012
Let's analyse it
Fashola's score card

Fight against indiscipline:85%
Sustainability in leadership, infrastructure,and law:80%
Dedication and Hardwork:90%
Poverty alleviation;45%

Although fashola has failed an important course, he is like the proverbial one eyed man in the land of the blind. So if not fashola please can we start mentioning the names of those we think we should vote for?
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by redcliff: 2:29pm On Dec 02, 2012

Lagos alone is complex enough than the whole of Nigeria combined..he did a tad good job. You should give it to him..
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by prettyboi1(m): 2:37pm On Dec 02, 2012
Yes I can vote Fashola.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by andyanders: 2:45pm On Dec 02, 2012
NAIRA25: Can you vote for him??
If he becomes the president,what will happen to Nigerians??

Letx gist.............

CAPITAL NO: He is a very slippery and corny man.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by Youngzedd(m): 2:52pm On Dec 02, 2012
Classicalman: NO! Make him ban Okada nationwide?

LMAO

Na that one dey fear you bro?
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by ikachi1: 2:56pm On Dec 02, 2012
Yes I will....without hesitation.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by NAIRA25(m): 2:59pm On Dec 02, 2012
ikachi1: Yes I will....without hesitation.
LOVELY...............

1 Like

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by BENZINA(m): 2:59pm On Dec 02, 2012
Fashola? no thanks. As a strong member of " FRESH AIR " GEJ carry go come year 2015.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by etudaddy(m): 3:08pm On Dec 02, 2012
I dey craze? After seizing my okada.

1 Like

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by FGO1(m): 3:19pm On Dec 02, 2012
Let Gov Fashola deal with those Agbero frm bus stop to stop. Thy shld be no Agbero, dis is one of d worst problm lagosians re facing, dat is y transport in laogos is high. Then Nigerians will look at him has d nxt prsndnt
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by FGO1(m): 3:21pm On Dec 02, 2012
Also d land taxes charged he imposed in houses in lagos, he shld cut it dwn coz d land charged tax lagosians re paying is too high.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by schwerz(m): 3:25pm On Dec 02, 2012
Having Fasola as the president of this country will only extort the poor, I know precisely how much he generates from ths Agency companies e.g. Land use Charge, Laasa 's couple of others, wish he could hear Andy reason with the poor,and Rimini is basically the one running Lagos.so what's the point Voting fash

1 Like

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by Ethers: 3:28pm On Dec 02, 2012
Fashola is the best to be given president, let not just stay and start concluding that this is good and this is not,like i was too is better u think well b4 u talk so as not to worry ur mind.so is better u ppl should compare and contrast their gorvenance.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by ChiSun27(m): 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2012
y not...even in my dream i will vote 4 him...only If Fashola is Abia state gomino...i wud av gone bak 2 Umuahia a long tym ago.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by abt(m): 3:40pm On Dec 02, 2012
Okay wo! Me I just dey watch by the side. All of una wey say una no go vote Fashola. Who you wan vote for that is better than Fashola?
Another PDP Ingrate?
I knw say e hard to get saint for this our Naija. But the lesser of two evils is better than the devil.
[Pardon My Pidgin] grin grin grin
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by AkandeTK(m): 4:05pm On Dec 02, 2012
Be mindful of ur comment and don't be stupid....fashola is d best candidate in 2015....no doubt
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by harlos: 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2012
Someone once said only a military man can rule Nigeria cos we too stuborn, fashola did it by force so that he can succeed and so people hate him because he use force. If Fashola becomes the president of Nigeria surely we will see changes. I'm gonna VOTE for him he choose to be.

1 Like

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by harlos: 4:13pm On Dec 02, 2012
BENZINA: Fashola? no thanks. As a strong member of " FRESH AIR " GEJ carry go come year 2015.
man are u ready to die

1 Like

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by harlos: 4:15pm On Dec 02, 2012
webdezzi:

what qualification does the illiterate family ruling currently has?
i bet d man do not use to attend classes when he was in school
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by bashydemy(m): 4:37pm On Dec 02, 2012
You most be stewpid for opening that gutter you called mouth to say thos trash, WHat Qualification did Yaradua and Goodluck have to Rule the same Complex Country? Answer me Ewu... you want to Compare the Action Man (Fashola) to that eddiot called GEJ?

1 Like

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by dublinkmy6: 5:14pm On Dec 02, 2012
Fashola will be the president of the RICH MEN in Nigeria, then he will RULE over the poor masses, so... NO THANKS.
I don't want someone busy planting flowers every corner while hunger dey finish me.

1 Like

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by jumobi1(m): 5:16pm On Dec 02, 2012
I'll vote SLS, Iweala or Fashola. I like people that dare to offend the masses with the truth. Sanusi is very intelligent.
I'm not voting for people that try to please the masses
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by eldoradoxx: 5:20pm On Dec 02, 2012
ma cherie: Let's analyse it
Fashola's score card

Fight against indiscipline:85%
Sustainability in leadership, infrastructure,and law:80%
Dedication and Hardwork:90%
Poverty alleviation;45%

Although fashola has failed an important course, he is like the proverbial one eyed man in the land of the blind. So if not fashola please can we start mentioning the names of those we think we should vote for?
Akpabio of Akwa ibom_ mega infrastructures, Chime of Enugu-uncommon silent transformation, Sule Lamido of Jigawa- unimaginable transformation, Rochas-masses oriented, Dankwanbo of Gombe- massive development. Adams Oshomole- uncommon transformation, strong leadership, South West....... Pls someone should fill the blank space. But for me its a NO to Fashola, with a monthly IGR of over 30billion and fed allocation of over 12 billion, what we ve seen in Lagos is nothing enough to adjudge him a wonderful performer as such nothwithstanding the population of Lagos(which invariably is the best asset it has for development). Clearing Oshodi and planting trees is what any person can do that is determined, real development is making most of ur roads pothole free which the governors nominated above have done, making the draings work, upgrading health care facilities, schools, etc.If you rate Apkabio and Fashola for instance in terms of proportion of population to development basis, you will see that whereas an average Akwa ibomite has felt development than Lagosian though with lesser population and revenue than, same can't be said of Lagos where whatever burden it has in terms of population is compensated with higher fed allocation and IGR

2 Likes

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by PeterKbaba: 5:21pm On Dec 02, 2012
Fashola all the waaaaaaaaaaayy

Do you all realize that all the other states collect almost twice 2x the money given to lagos state from the federal government. The population of all this other states are less than 8 million and Lagos state as a population of 20 million plus.

Lagos is a little nigeria on its own, lagos as every citizen of nigeria, west africa and maybe africa as a whole present there.
[b][/b]
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 02, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by EkoIle1: 5:31pm On Dec 02, 2012
eldoradoxx: Akpabio of Akwa ibom_ mega infrastructures, Chime of Enugu-uncommon silent transformation, Sule Lamido of Jigawa- unimaginable transformation, Rochas-masses oriented, Dankwanbo of Gombe- massive development. Adams Oshomole- uncommon transformation, strong leadership, South West....... Pls someone should fill the blank space. But for me its a NO to Fashola, with a monthly IGR of over 30billion and fed allocation of over 12 billion, what we ve seen in Lagos is nothing enough to adjudge him a wonderful performer as such nothwithstanding the population of Lagos(which invariably is the best asset it has for development). Clearing Oshodi and planting trees is what any person can do that is determined, real development is making most of ur roads pothole free which the governors nominated above have done, making the draings work, upgrading health care facilities, schools, etc.If you rate Apkabio and Fashola for instance in terms of proportion of population to development basis, you will see that whereas an average Akwa ibomite has felt development than Lagosian though with lesser population and revenue than, same can't be said of Lagos where whatever burden it has in terms of population is compensated with higher fed allocation and IGR

Instead of all the bogus mega infrastructure noise, why don't you list the so called projects.?
Going by your igr talk, if you go by population and population needs, many of theses states including akwa are 3-5 richer than lagos state so your logic makes no sense.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by PeterKbaba: 5:38pm On Dec 02, 2012
2sexy:

[size=15pt]As Usual, Nigerian are always blind to see even the most Obvious truth... KAI! The country is finished.

Mr Man, My question to you is What qualification or experience has he(GEJ) got to rule a complex country like Nigeria?

This country is gone...[/size]

From secondary school teacher to president lmao, what a country
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by humpito(m): 5:42pm On Dec 02, 2012
Fashola my foot angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

$2.1b Arms Deals: Anxiety In Jonathan’s Camp Over Likely Arrest Of More Suspects / Jimi Agbaje Live On Channels TV. / Kogi West PDP Rallies Behind Melaye, Demands His Immediate Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.