Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,500 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Questions To Advoctate666 And The Members Of Church Of Satan About Atheism - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions To Advoctate666 And The Members Of Church Of Satan About Atheism (984 Views)

What They Don't Tell You About Atheism / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions To Advoctate666 And The Members Of Church Of Satan About Atheism by Ayomivic(m): 5:20pm On Dec 02, 2012
I believed there are two powers that are in control of world the power of God and the power of Satan .
We Christian believed in existence of God and Satan. I believe the people in church of Satan and people like advocate666 believe in Satan and the existence of God but they decided to worship their master rather than God. Atheiest said there is no God or Satan or any supernaural power.

My question is that, what would advocate666 and others satanic's worshiper say about the atheists who did not believe in Satan their master and God ? and what do they think will be the atheists faith in the last day?
Re: Questions To Advoctate666 And The Members Of Church Of Satan About Atheism by Ayomivic(m): 7:56am On Dec 03, 2012
Nobody to answer my question.Advocate666,joy of lucifer and the rest of satanism where are you. I knew you can't answer this.My master had told me that " a kingdom that divided against itself will be ruined" .The truth is that, atheism is a department or section in satanic's kingdom .There are only two candidate to vote for God or satan.If you don't vote for God you will vote for satan.If you do not vote for God neither Satan, you will be counted for Satan because as a servant can not serve two masters the servant can not reject the two masters .You will either serve one and reject the other.NO NEUTRAl MEN. ATHEISTS WAKE UP FROM SLUMBER THE DAY WILL SOON DAWN.
Re: Questions To Advoctate666 And The Members Of Church Of Satan About Atheism by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 03, 2012
I think advocate666 is more of an atheistic satanist. I have been following his threads/ posts and I can tell he isn't a literal satanist. I think most of them see satanism as a symbol of enlightenment and not the worship of the bad guy 'Satan' as believed by religious folks!
Re: Questions To Advoctate666 And The Members Of Church Of Satan About Atheism by advocate666: 3:20pm On Dec 03, 2012
See here: https://www.nairaland.com/1105108/all-atheists-satanists

Atheists and Satanists are alike in that we are all anti-god and seek knowledge. Satanists have just gone a bit further than atheists.
Re: Questions To Advoctate666 And The Members Of Church Of Satan About Atheism by Femmymata2(m): 5:12pm On Dec 03, 2012
Athiest don't believe in God or Satan.
Re: Questions To Advoctate666 And The Members Of Church Of Satan About Atheism by Niflheim(m): 8:31pm On Dec 03, 2012
Only 2 candidates?god or satan?there are numerous gods in Hinduism and you are calling only god and satan?
Re: Questions To Advoctate666 And The Members Of Church Of Satan About Atheism by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:43pm On Dec 03, 2012
âlso Pagan religions have demi-Gods, Trixters, etc. .
Re: Questions To Advoctate666 And The Members Of Church Of Satan About Atheism by AtheistD(m): 5:32am On Dec 04, 2012
I dont think we should confuse the two. Satanists still believe in a god. Atheists dont.

The simple fact that ppl are struggling to understand Atheism shows the lack of knowledge in theists.

When it comes to religion there are two standpoints. Theists and Atheists. Theists believe in gods and the supernatural. Atheists dont.

Bear in mind that this is a very broad topic as believing in gods etc is not necessarily equivalent to believing in the GOD of Abraham. Religious worship pre-dates the Abrahamic faiths.

If we really want to be diverse and discuss openly we can start by stating that religion itself is an evolutionary need in man and has evolved just as man has.
Re: Questions To Advoctate666 And The Members Of Church Of Satan About Atheism by advocate666: 8:15am On Dec 04, 2012
Atheist:-D:
I dont think we should confuse the two. Satanists still believe in a god. Atheists dont.

The simple fact that ppl are struggling to understand Atheism shows the lack of knowledge in theists.

When it comes to religion there are two standpoints. Theists and Atheists. Theists believe in gods and the supernatural. Atheists dont.

Bear in mind that this is a very broad topic as believing in gods etc is not necessarily equivalent to believing in the GOD of Abraham. Religious worship pre-dates the Abrahamic faiths.

If we really want to be diverse and discuss openly we can start by stating that religion itself is an evolutionary need in man and has evolved just as man has.

The bolded is not true. Not all Satanists believe in god. I, for example, am an atheistic Satanist. This stance has confused a lot of people that they have labelled me a fake Satanist. But this is because their brains have been conditionned to think that things are either black or white by the judeo arabic religions. There is diversity in Satanism. There is no limit to Satanists. We are not confined into a one way thinking belief system.
Re: Questions To Advoctate666 And The Members Of Church Of Satan About Atheism by Femmymata2(m): 8:32am On Dec 04, 2012
I'll agree with advocate666 on this one. An individual can refer to him/herself as an athiestic satanist,thiestic satanist,agnostic satanist,christianic satanist e.t.c as long as it makes sense to such a person. But does an athiestic satanist believe satan exist? I want to know more
Re: Questions To Advoctate666 And The Members Of Church Of Satan About Atheism by AtheistD(m): 8:33am On Dec 04, 2012
advocate666:

The bolded is not true. Not all Satanists believe in god. I, for example, am an atheistic Satanist. This stance has confused a lot of people that they have labelled me a fake Satanist. But this is because their brains have been conditionned to think that things are either black or white by the judeo arabic religions. There is diversity in Satanism. There is no limit to Satanists. We are not confined into a one way thinking belief system.

My mistake. What does it mean?
Re: Questions To Advoctate666 And The Members Of Church Of Satan About Atheism by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 04, 2012
Femmymata2: I'll agree with advocate666 on this one. An individual can refer to him/herself as an athiestic satanist,thiestic satanist,agnostic satanist,christianic satanist e.t.c as long as it makes sense to such a person. But does an athiestic satanist believe satan exist? I want to know more

I don't think they believe satan exist as an entity but a symbol of enlightenment!
Re: Questions To Advoctate666 And The Members Of Church Of Satan About Atheism by advocate666: 9:16am On Dec 04, 2012
Femmymata2: I'll agree with advocate666 on this one. An individual can refer to him/herself as an athiestic satanist,thiestic satanist,agnostic satanist,christianic satanist e.t.c as long as it makes sense to such a person. But does an athiestic satanist believe satan exist? I want to know more

Some do and some don't. I for one do not believe in the existence of gods or entities as described by the judeo arabic religions. However I do like the idea of a being called Satan and if in the end the impossible happens and there really is a god, I would rather spend eternity with Satan than with that terrorist murdering dictator.
Re: Questions To Advoctate666 And The Members Of Church Of Satan About Atheism by Femmymata2(m): 11:28am On Dec 04, 2012
advocate666:

Some do and some don't. I for one do not believe in the existence of gods or entities as described by the judeo arabic religions. However I do like the idea of a being called Satan and if in the end the impossible happens and there really is a god, I would rather spend eternity with Satan than with that terrorist murdering dictator.
I believe that we share a lot in common.if the hebrew God exist then i've chosen to be in hell with satan and all non believers.
Re: Questions To Advoctate666 And The Members Of Church Of Satan About Atheism by advocate666: 11:34am On Dec 04, 2012
Femmymata2: I believe that we share a lot in common.if the hebrew God exist then i've chosen to be in hell with satan and all non believers.

Are you an atheist or satanist then?
Re: Questions To Advoctate666 And The Members Of Church Of Satan About Atheism by Femmymata2(m): 11:54am On Dec 04, 2012
advocate666:

Are you an atheist or satanist then?
You seem to have cornered me!!. But alas athiest don't believe in supernatural. Therefore, i don't believe in the existence of God,satan, santa clause,pikkiwokki e.t.c
Re: Questions To Advoctate666 And The Members Of Church Of Satan About Atheism by Ayomivic(m): 2:08pm On Dec 04, 2012
Niflheim: Only 2 candidates?god or satan?there are numerous gods in Hinduism and you are calling only god and satan?

All the gods you know are canvassers of these two candidates. Some peaple will vote for wrong candidate thinking they are voting for right candidate but at the end they would have themself to blame.Be it Christians, Muslims, Atheists Hindus, Budishts, Satanists illuminati, etc whichever you belongs to,you can only vote for one of these candidate, God or Satan.

Now we are all at the wrong side but we will surely know those that are at the right side on that day when the tares would be separated from wheat .But before that day there is still chance for you to choose wisely.YOU SHALL KNOW THE WRONG AND RIGHT CANDIDATE BY THEIR FRUITS.
Re: Questions To Advoctate666 And The Members Of Church Of Satan About Atheism by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:11pm On Dec 04, 2012
Ayomivic:

All the gods you know are canvassers of these two candidates. Some peaple will vote for wrong candidate thinking they are voting for right candidate but at the end they would have themself to blame.Be it Christians, Muslims, Atheists Hindus, Budishts, Satanists illuminati, etc whichever you belongs to,you can only vote for one of these candidate, God or Satan.

Now we are all at the wrong side but we will surely know those that are at the right side on that day when the tares would be separated from wheat .But before that day there is still chance for you to choose wisely.YOU SHALL KNOW THE WRONG AND RIGHT CANDIDATE BY THEIR FRUITS.

no thats wrong. some of our Gods are none. they are Spiritual forces that have nothing to do with good or bad.

Some Gods are a combination.

please dont enforce your narrow mentality on us. angry
Re: Questions To Advoctate666 And The Members Of Church Of Satan About Atheism by Ayomivic(m): 3:18pm On Dec 04, 2012
doubleDx:

I don't think they believe satan exist as an entity but a symbol of enlightenment!

symbol of enlightment ? ok.
Re: Questions To Advoctate666 And The Members Of Church Of Satan About Atheism by Ayomivic(m): 4:56pm On Dec 04, 2012
advocate666: See here: https://www.nairaland.com/1105108/all-atheists-satanists

Atheists and Satanists are alike in that we are all anti-god and seek knowledge. Satanists have just gone a bit further than atheists.

I realy like you as a person for you actually disclose your identity in the link you posted above.Infact the link above realy answer my question.
You admitted that you are satan's servant and you have determined to spend your eternity with satan your Master. You are unlike atheiests who did not know the side they belongs.They said there is no God or Satan whereas, they are serving satan.

Advocate666, you chose to serve satan because you thought his the giver of knowledge . You thought in him you can derive pleasure,wealth, power, happiness. Why don't you add wickedness to the list?So funny. Pls i have one or two question to ask you.Do you think Satan is realy deserve worshiping or serving because of those thing you listed in your link above.Apart from this earth,do you think there will be rooms for all those things you made metion ,wealth,pleasure, power etc when spending enternity with your master?
Re: Questions To Advoctate666 And The Members Of Church Of Satan About Atheism by Ayomivic(m): 5:18pm On Dec 04, 2012
advocate666:

But Satanists believe in Satan
Re: Questions To Advoctate666 And The Members Of Church Of Satan About Atheism by Ayomivic(m): 5:22pm On Dec 04, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

no thats wrong. some of our Gods are none. they are Spiritual forces that have nothing to do with good or bad.

Some Gods are a combination.

please dont enforce your narrow mentality on us. angry
stop deceiving yourself.Free yourself
Re: Questions To Advoctate666 And The Members Of Church Of Satan About Atheism by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:37pm On Dec 05, 2012
Ayomivic:
stop deceiving yourself.Free yourself

I am free. it is you who needs to free yoursef from slavery and man-worship.

(1) (Reply)

Experience 2012 Live On The Internet / What Will It Talke For You To Decide Your God(s) Are Not Real? / If God Cannot Help You, Nobody Else Can.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.