Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,709 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:42 AM

MY Exboyfrien's Bestfriend.what Do I Do. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MY Exboyfrien's Bestfriend.what Do I Do. (1028 Views)

When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex / Man Caught Banging His Bestfriend's Fiance / Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MY Exboyfrien's Bestfriend.what Do I Do. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 02, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]Pls ur candid advice is needed here.A friend of mine have put to bed a baby boy for her exboyfriend bestfriend whom she meant and fell in love with.But right now the guy hasn't shown up to do the necessary things that he is meant to do after promising her marriage to take them along with him,the baby is now 5months and her people are worried becos he has not shown up.Aldo he came and showed interest,buh rigth now she is down as her people are treating to deal with him if he eventually shows up maybe because of the baby.What will she do and she is seriously in love with him,esp now that that she has a baby for him after all they been tru.She went tru the stress of 9mnths witou the father present Cos he had no money to do anything den.Buh rite now he is ok and she is confused y he hadn't shown up.Please Good parents should comment on this let's save this girl cos she has been tru a lot.
Re: MY Exboyfrien's Bestfriend.what Do I Do. by 3direct: 2:04am On Dec 03, 2012
you will like story!!

Re: MY Exboyfrien's Bestfriend.what Do I Do. by Nobody: 3:09am On Dec 03, 2012
3direct: you will like story!!

PLeaseyour advice
Re: MY Exboyfrien's Bestfriend.what Do I Do. by omega25red(m): 3:38am On Dec 03, 2012
who has a baby witha broke man in the hopes of trapping him into a marriage? oh yea your friend grin

tell that dummy to lay in the bed she has made because she is a dumb azz and a sucker for agreeing to get pregnant for a man she is not married to. the victim here is the baby

how are her people going to deal with him? juju? curse? beatings? grin grin
Re: MY Exboyfrien's Bestfriend.what Do I Do. by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 03, 2012
Dis ur storey get kay leg. Cant understand wat ur sayin!!
Re: MY Exboyfrien's Bestfriend.what Do I Do. by Mynd44: 8:09am On Dec 03, 2012
Huh?
Re: MY Exboyfrien's Bestfriend.what Do I Do. by 2blunt: 8:25am On Dec 03, 2012
She shld luk 4 anoda guy and open her stupid wide legs again, its call counter measures, - and pls ask her if she has a brain, cos I wonder wat she was thinking wen she opened her legs to receive d 5mins pleasure
Re: MY Exboyfrien's Bestfriend.what Do I Do. by lolaluv1(f): 11:04am On Dec 03, 2012
You can force a horse to the stream, but you can't force it to drink.
Nor be who they see they go deal with?

The guy has downloaded the free version, maybe he doesn't need to buy the software anymore.

She should take care of herself and her baby. And learn not to be so gullible next time. That's my advice.
Re: MY Exboyfrien's Bestfriend.what Do I Do. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 03, 2012
lola.luv:
You can force a horse to the stream, but you can't force it to drink.
Nor be who they see they go deal with?

The guy has downloaded the free version, maybe he doesn't need to buy the software anymore.

She should take care of herself and her baby. And learn not to be so gullible next time. That's my advice.

Well she never forced her self on the guy he was d the one doing everything.
Re: MY Exboyfrien's Bestfriend.what Do I Do. by luvmijeje(f): 12:44pm On Dec 03, 2012
Op what's d response of d guy's family?has ur friend's parent meet with guy's family?
Re: MY Exboyfrien's Bestfriend.what Do I Do. by lolaluv1(f): 1:10pm On Dec 03, 2012
ucgirl:

Well she never forced her self on the guy he was d the one doing everything.

What I mean is, you can't force him to pick up his responsibilities. A man of integrity would have shown up long before now. What man of integrity impregnates his best friend's ex sef?

She should get his people involved. That way, she will know where she stands!
Re: MY Exboyfrien's Bestfriend.what Do I Do. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 03, 2012
(quote author=luvmijeje]Op what's d response of d guy's family?has ur friend's parent meet with guy's family? [/quote]

Yes he came with his people for intro and promised to be back to do everything,but according to her for some months now over 3mnths he came he has not showed up untill till now,and from the way her people are taking it she doesn't want t to be a problem btwn the two familys and the guy has not been in touch with them,she just want to know if really he is interested or not so she can move and get smtin doing
Re: MY Exboyfrien's Bestfriend.what Do I Do. by luvmijeje(f): 2:12pm On Dec 03, 2012
Op d issue here is nt even d wedding,the issue here is him taken responsibility 4 his child coz ur friend can do it all alone.A child needs the father.
Your friend should allow her parent to meet d guy's family to discuss all dis issues.
Also tell her to pray and fast and commit all dis issues to God
Re: MY Exboyfrien's Bestfriend.what Do I Do. by Nautillus(m): 4:12pm On Dec 03, 2012
Wizee: Dis ur storey get kay leg. Cant understand wat ur sayin!!

nah better K Leg the thing get joo
Re: MY Exboyfrien's Bestfriend.what Do I Do. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 03, 2012
luvmijeje: Op d issue here is nt even d wedding,the issue here is him taken responsibility 4 his child coz ur friend can do it all alone.A child needs the father.
Your friend should allow her parent to meet d guy's family to discuss all dis issues.
Also tell her to pray and fast and commit all dis issues to God

Yea exactly tanks I will get to her soon and discuss this issue,cos she said he was very ok and everything was movinh so smoothly B4 now.I know one with God is majority.Tanks NL for helpn out,really two heads are better than one.
Re: MY Exboyfrien's Bestfriend.what Do I Do. by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 04, 2012
Why do i have the feeling that the OP is the 'my friend' . I noticed everything on the romance section always happen the the poster's friends. Na wah

(1) (Reply)

Do You Easily Get Jealous...? Are You A Jealousy Man? - Read This... / You Don't Have To Borrow Or Steal For Valentine Gifts For Your Sweethearts / Do 'soul Mates' Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.