Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Safe Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Safe Sex (744 Views)

Safe Sex / Safe Sex 101: Preventing Unplanned Pregnancy / Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Safe Sex by brightk(m): 12:14am On Dec 03, 2012
talking about safe sex... is it really safe to have MouthAction with both partners and then make use of condoms for intercourse.

I read some articles and saw some pics of infections around d vagina and tongues. more also secretion that touches the skin even wen condoms are used are said to be harmful especially females.. so are they saying condom is not efficient enough.. A friend once told me of how he got syphilis because of skin contact during intercourse and he was on condom.
Re: Safe Sex by larrymoore(m): 12:35am On Dec 03, 2012
Taken
Re: Safe Sex by AtheistD(m): 11:34am On Dec 03, 2012
You can get certain STDs from mouth action.... even from kissing.

(1) (Reply)

“I Just Found A Lost Love And I Still Love Him” / Please Help Guys / JAYZ Romantic Lines Dedicated To Our Nigerian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.