Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Ojukwu's Will - Bianca Replies Critics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu's Will - Bianca Replies Critics (10544 Views)

Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns / Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake / Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu's Will - Bianca Replies Critics by lekanolas: 3:11pm On Dec 03, 2012
Why I won't talk talk on Ojukwu’s Will –Bianca

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/why-i-wont-talk-on-ojukwus-will-bianca/
Re: Ojukwu's Will - Bianca Replies Critics by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 03, 2012
victorD3: wait and see the commotion in south west when Obasanjo dies. The man children go full 2 large canopies grin grin grin

Nobody is talking about the QUANTITY OF THE CHILDREN...but the way his demise will be handle in respect of his estate.

I assured you here that you will never hear this type of noise upon his demise. wink
Re: Ojukwu's Will - Bianca Replies Critics by oses4u(m): 3:28pm On Dec 03, 2012
Ojukwu slyvester go and work 4 ur money. Let the widow enjoy the fruit of her labour with ur dad. cryOjukwu slyvester go and work 4 ur money. Let the widow enjoy the fruit of her labour with ur dad.
Re: Ojukwu's Will - Bianca Replies Critics by waja(m): 4:36pm On Dec 03, 2012
timbros: They havent seen anything yet. I'm still consulting with my lawyer....How the hell wasnt my name mentioned in the Will
. Sorry ooh! It was a mistake. Yours is a mango tree located in his Enugu residence.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Will - Bianca Replies Critics by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 03, 2012
Bobbystanley: Mtchhheeew...Wetin concern ojukwu will and myself since i no get any share.
i wonder o, remx of one topic on diff threads
Re: Ojukwu's Will - Bianca Replies Critics by timbros(m): 9:44pm On Dec 03, 2012
waja: . Sorry ooh! It was a mistake. Yours is a mango tree located in his Enugu residence.

If i hear...
Re: Ojukwu's Will - Bianca Replies Critics by fortyfeet(m): 11:09pm On Dec 03, 2012
omocheche: Two words: Emeka go make ur own money and leave ur father's property alone.
And those were two words?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Celebrates 64th Birthday Today / Improve The Living Condition In The Niger Delta - U.S. Envoy Urges FG / Governor Ganduje, Dangote Sign $150m Solar Power Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.