Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake (21279 Views)

Another ‘ojukwu’ Will Go To War If You Touch Ihejirika – Ohanaeze Warns / Ojukwu's Will - Bianca Replies Critics / Court Reads Ojukwu's Will, Bianca Gets Lion Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by MAYOWAAK: 4:01pm On Dec 01, 2012
Less than 24 hours after it was read in the Enugu High Court in Nigeria’s South-East, the will of late Igbo leader, Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu, has been dismissed as strange and unreliable by one of his closest confidants.

The name of Chief Sylvester Debe Odumegwu-Ojukwu, the 56 years old lawyer reported to be Ojukwu’s first son but who has had running battles with other family members since the old man’s death on November 26, 2011, is conspicuously missing from the will. Recognised as Ojukwu’s children in the will are Chukwuemeka Jnr, Mmegha, Okigbo, Ebele, Chineme, Afam, Nwachukwu and one Tenny Haman, who was previously unheard of.

Commenting this morning on the will, Uche Ezechukwu, Ojukwu’s biographer and one-time media aide, said: “Ojukwu’s will has been read and it gave nothing to his sons and almost everything to his widow. Is that not strange?

“Could Ojukwu, who was blind for four years before his death and had all but lost his memory, have written such a will with his senses intact? Just thinking aloud!”

Ezechukwu, a seasoned journalist and public analyst whose book ‘Ojukwu, the Rebel I Served,’ has received much praise, insisted that he knows all of Ojukwu’s children and that Sylvester is one of them.

According to the man who served as Ojukwu’s Speacial Assistant on Media for some two years: “The Ikemba had the following children: Sylvester, from an Udi woman when he was an Assistant Divisional Officer there; then Emeka Jnr, Mmegha (the first daughter) and Mr. Okigbo from Njideka (Ned Onyekwelu); Ebele from Stella (née Onyeador) and then the three kids from Bianca.”

Responding to questions and observations made by some of those who responded to his Facebook post, Ezechukwu said: “Accordingly, the will gave the family compound to Emeka. The Ikemba I knew understood Igbo culture very well and knew that you can’t will out your traditional compound as it automatically goes to the first son, who holds it in trust for the family. It continues to be held in trust by every first male child. So in practical sense, Emeka got nothing! Very abnormal!

“A man’s ancestral house is not part of the will. The first son automatically inherits it. That is the house you say he willed to Emeka. What of Okigbo and Sylvester?”

Ezechukwu, who is also Coordinator of the League of Anambra Media Professionals, advised that “the nation should get ready for perhaps the longest playing soap opera that will rubbish and dwarf all those acclaim we have had for Ojukwu.”

“I knew this rumpus would erupt and when I was writing my book on him, I dodged everything about his family,” he wrote. “I was there and knew his relationship with all his children before Bianca came. I didn’t want to become the source of the storm that started breaking even before the mourning dress was shed.”

http://www.facebook.com/#!/uche.ezechukwu1?fref=ts

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by tpia1: 4:06pm On Dec 01, 2012
Ebele is actually part ethiopian.
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:32pm On Dec 01, 2012
..and the drama continues..

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by maclatunji: 4:32pm On Dec 01, 2012
Na wa O. This is a total shame!

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 01, 2012
Abeg make this people carry their wahala pack for one side...we are tired of hearing about their level of disorganization

3 Likes

Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by bigfat: 4:37pm On Dec 01, 2012
hmmm
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by Leadn(m): 4:38pm On Dec 01, 2012
Ojukwu was a HE-GOAT!

I am proudly Ibo btw...

See how the Ojukwu who all these fellow country-men 'worshipped' is bringing a total shame to his abode #SMH

5 Likes

Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 01, 2012
We should expect something like this,most of these big men's demise always leave much to be desire,same for MKO Abiola,when a man sows so many wild oats,then something like this isn't new.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by adesammy1(m): 4:41pm On Dec 01, 2012
blah blah blah

with love from angwa godo, zaria from ma Nokiia 3310: 2012 model

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by mallorca(m): 4:43pm On Dec 01, 2012
enough of this Ojukwu family matters here

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by SisiKill1: 4:44pm On Dec 01, 2012
“Could Ojukwu, who was blind for four years before his death and had all but lost his memory, have written such a will with his senses intact? Just thinking aloud!”
Okay if this is true, then it's looking more and more like he was taken advantage of in his ill state.

Someone like Ojukwu must have had a lawyer, someone who worked for him for decades. People with that kinda wealth don't entrust their last will and testament to just any lawyer off the street, so that person should be able to debunk whatever is wrong with the will, yes?
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by Ogojohn(m): 4:44pm On Dec 01, 2012
MAYOWAAK: Less than 24 hours after it was read in the Enugu High Court in Nigeria’s South-East, the will of late Igbo leader, Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu, has been dismissed as strange and unreliable by one of his closest confidants.

The name of Chief Sylvester Debe Odumegwu-Ojukwu, the 56 years old lawyer reported to be Ojukwu’s first son but who has had running battles with other family members since the old man’s death on November 26, 2011, is conspicuously missing from the will. Recognised as Ojukwu’s children in the will are Chukwuemeka Jnr, Mmegha, Okigbo, Ebele, Chineme, Afam, Nwachukwu and one Tenny Haman, who was previously unheard of.

Commenting this morning on the will, Uche Ezechukwu, Ojukwu’s biographer and one-time media aide, said: “Ojukwu’s will has been read and it gave nothing to his sons and almost everything to his widow. Is that not strange?

Ezechukwu, a seasoned journalist and public analyst whose book ‘Ojukwu, the Rebel I Served,’ has received much praise, insisted that he knows all of Ojukwu’s children and that Sylvester is one of them.

According to the man who served as Ojukwu’s Speacial Assistant on Media for some two years: “The Ikemba had the following children: Sylvester, from an Udi woman when he was an Assistant Divisional Officer there; then Emeka Jnr, Mmegha (the first daughter) and Mr. Okigbo from Njideka (Ned Onyekwelu); Ebele from Stella (née Onyeador) and then the three kids from Bianca.”

Responding to questions and observations made by some of those who responded to his Facebook post, Ezechukwu said: “Accordingly, the will gave the family compound to Emeka. The Ikemba I knew understood Igbo culture very well and knew that you can’t will out your traditional compound as it automatically goes to the first son, who holds it in trust for the family. It continues to be held in trust by every first male child. So in practical sense, Emeka got nothing! Very abnormal!

“A man’s ancestral house is not part of the will. The first son automatically inherits it. That is the house you say he willed to Emeka. What of Okigbo and Sylvester?”

Ezechukwu, who is also Coordinator of the League of Anambra Media Professionals, advised that “the nation should get ready for perhaps the longest playing soap opera that will rubbish and dwarf all those acclaim we have had for Ojukwu.”

“I knew this rumpus would erupt and when I was writing my book on him, I dodged everything about his family,” he wrote. “I was there and knew his relationship with all his children before Bianca came. I didn’t want to become the source of the storm that started breaking even before the mourning dress was shed.”

http://www.facebook.com/#!/uche.ezechukwu1?fref=ts
THIS IS THE REAL DEAL. BIANCA MY NWANYI. THIS IS NNEWI
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by buzor(m): 4:44pm On Dec 01, 2012
I never trust that bianca for one day. That WILL had always looked doggy to me since d first time I saw it.
How can a sane man WILL all he has to his wife and liTtle or nothing to his children.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by seanet01: 4:46pm On Dec 01, 2012
Fake Tribe!
Fake Warlord!
Fake Country!
Fake Wife!
Fake Will!
Second Hand Tribe!

15 Likes

Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 01, 2012
[size=18pt]And so a legal will presented and read by an official of the Enugu high court is declared as fake on a fb link by a friend of the family?
Didn't know some Nigerians were this daft Including the ones pleasuring themselves and foaming at the mouth at the so called "revelation".
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by yertyr(m): 4:49pm On Dec 01, 2012
I find it hard to plunge headlong into personal matters...nobody knows d reason behind ojukwu's will.jst one question for dis guy--exempting names present,Is their any tangible reason to call the will fake? If not,please shut up
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 01, 2012
I know this will happen and i support him.If actually Ojukwu wrote d will,then he's irresponsible.if not,i suspect bianco nd co to have made this up.Let them not forget that anyone who fetchs ant infested firewood calls d lizards to a feast.
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by Sogo10: 4:51pm On Dec 01, 2012
Wen fela died,there was nothing like dis.wen tai solarin died,there was nothing like dis.even abacha,there was nothing like dis.abacha is a good man,is just dat he is not educated.and he was being fooled.
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by tpia1: 4:52pm On Dec 01, 2012
there's probably another will floating around somewhere.

people usually revise and update their wills periodically, nullifying previous ones.

which one preceded this?

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 01, 2012
Lmao very strange I knew it. Sorry Bianca you didn't do the Maths well. How can he will all the money to you including most properties after all you did to him 9 months before he passed? Greedy hoe

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by losak9111(m): 4:53pm On Dec 01, 2012
Big man with plenty wahala
http://www.kayluv.wapbeat.info
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by stineb1: 4:54pm On Dec 01, 2012
tpia1: Ebele is actually part ethiopian.

My Friend seriously, can you just go take a nab?
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by Sealeddeal(m): 4:54pm On Dec 01, 2012
When i read that 'Will' yesterday,i feel that it was just some sharp practices of Ikemba's widow.there can never be such 'Will' written by Ikemba Ojukwu. the said property(hotel) at Zaria has already been sold of before the Will was read and i feel that someone may have sold the hostel and used fake name to claim it because,i dont believe that Ojukwu ever have such child as Tenny Haman.i do not believe that Ikemba,who has done everything to depict his origin,will ever keep a Will of that nature.
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 01, 2012
Baby mama: [size=18pt]And so a legal will presented and read by an official of the Enugu high court is declared as fake on a fb link by a friend of the family?
Didn't know some Nigerians were this daft Including the ones foaming at the mouth at the so called "revelation".
[/size]
do u think a normal Ojukwu would hv written that will?If yes,then u're daft too for thinking so.

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 01, 2012
seanet01: Fake Tribe!
Fake Warlord!
Fake Country!
Fake Wife!
Fake Will!
Second Hand Tribe!

Olodo

15 Likes

Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 01, 2012
Sogo10: Wen fela died,there was nothing like dis.wen tai solarin died,there was nothing like dis.even abacha,there was nothing like dis.abacha is a good man,is just dat he is not educated.and he was being fooled.

tai Solarin died in 1994,did you have a phone let alone Internet connectivity in 1994 to read what happened
It is amazing that you would even dare compare a promiscous weed head and ped.ophile who died from complications of AIDS to Ojukwu
I don't blame you

Why not mention Abiola and Bola Ige
Abiola,a presidential aspirant had 113 children show up as his offsprings ,have you clearly forgotten that mess that degenerated into DNA tests to sort out the poo
Hypocrites!

9 Likes

Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by stineb1: 4:59pm On Dec 01, 2012
seanet01: Fake Tribe!
Fake Warlord!
Fake Country!
Fake Wife!
Fake Will!
Second Hand Tribe!

Im very sure you are from Togó, Badagry axis. Please start thinking and talking like a Nigerian after eating our food!

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by tpia1: 4:59pm On Dec 01, 2012
seriously though, why is the oldest son being sidelined from the rest of ojukwu's children?

is it a power tussle between the women who had kids for him?

after all, he wasnt the only one born out of wedlock- in fact, most of the other kids were as well, someone correct me if i'm wrong.

10 Likes

Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by mrkels(m): 5:01pm On Dec 01, 2012
Something tells me ojukwu didn't like the biafrans that fought and died for him! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 01, 2012
izubros: do u think a normal Ojukwu would hv written that will?If yes,then u're daft too for thinking so.

In case you don't know people can be disinherited
your father if he has any means can choose not to give you a farthing at his death
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by Wsdm: 5:03pm On Dec 01, 2012
I hope they allow the spirit of this man to rest in peace.
Re: Ojukwu’s ‘will’ Declared Fake by phaya(f): 5:04pm On Dec 01, 2012
I don't think a man's WILL works in this era. He could have given everybody what he wanted to give so that after his demise there will be nothing to fight over. Now his name n reputation is going to be 'rubbished' so many dirty linen is going to be aired #WatchOut

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG To Prevent APC From Forming Parallel Government / IPOB Members Storm Abuja High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Hearing. PICS / 2019: North-West, South-West Lead In Voters Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.