Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Minimum Educational Qualification For Your Future Partner. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Minimum Educational Qualification For Your Future Partner. (776 Views)

Minimum Educational Qualification For A Spouse / Does Educational Qualification Matters In Relationship? / Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Minimum Educational Qualification For Your Future Partner. by emandman: 1:59pm On Dec 03, 2012
Pls,nairalanders,is it wrong for me to be putting a minimum of tertiary education for any girl i want to marry,i cnt jst get on well,with a lesser qualified girl,even if i love her/or she's beautiful,am i having superiority because am privilege to b a graduate or is it a normal standard guys are also ready to set on girls?
Re: Minimum Educational Qualification For Your Future Partner. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 03, 2012
M.sc
Re: Minimum Educational Qualification For Your Future Partner. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 03, 2012
Minimum: Diploma plus a business sense
Re: Minimum Educational Qualification For Your Future Partner. by emandman: 2:13pm On Dec 03, 2012
Miss Steph...Msc...if a bsc guy kumz loaded wit cash nko.
Re: Minimum Educational Qualification For Your Future Partner. by emandman: 2:16pm On Dec 03, 2012
acidosis™:
Minimum: Diploma plus a business sense
gudone.."biz sense"
Re: Minimum Educational Qualification For Your Future Partner. by Temi231(f): 2:55pm On Dec 03, 2012
M.sc with a lot ☀̤̣̈̇f professional qualification A̶̲̥̅̊₪D̶̲̥̅̊ business sense
Re: Minimum Educational Qualification For Your Future Partner. by Flashaldrin(m): 2:57pm On Dec 03, 2012
Mbbs tongue tongue
Re: Minimum Educational Qualification For Your Future Partner. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 03, 2012
well.... it all depends on your level of education.... someone with a masters or a PhD might find a bit difficult to be with someone who has only secondary education... but what matters most is what she's doing with her life, how she's successful in what she does. it's possible to be a very successful businessman/woman with little education.... from my personal experience, my relationships with guys who have university education were "better" because we had more in common
Re: Minimum Educational Qualification For Your Future Partner. by emandman: 3:25pm On Dec 03, 2012
miss-sweety86:
well.... it all depends on your level of education.... someone with a masters or a PhD might find a bit difficult to be with someone who has only secondary education... but what matters most is what she's doing with her life, how she's successful in what she does. it's possible to be a very successful businessman/woman with little education.... from my personal experience, my relationships with guys who have university education were "better" because we had more in common
i dnt want to sound offensive,bt luk@d plural "my relatioship(s) with guy(s)who had..." who knws y dey kept leaving u,wot brot dis topic is,i av a girl who is allover me,bt i swear if i stat "dating her" and leave d 2nd day,dis same thng she wud say abt me,cos inferiority complex wud make her feel she was wrong and i am right,and my reltnship wit ha wil always b "better" dan wot she had wit guys dt dnt go sch...
Re: Minimum Educational Qualification For Your Future Partner. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 03, 2012
why do you assume that they left me?!!!
if you think a girl has an inferiority complex, why don't you try to make her feel more comfortable or ask her why she feels that way??
Re: Minimum Educational Qualification For Your Future Partner. by emandman: 3:49pm On Dec 03, 2012
Ok.thanks,i'll try upgrade her psyche,while also watching if she's got great plans 4her future.i love career girls so much.
Re: Minimum Educational Qualification For Your Future Partner. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 03, 2012
sometimes it might also be a problem of confidence, especially if you "show" (even unintentionally) that you know more than her. then she might feel she's dumb compared to you and don't say anything. it's good if you encourage her, and don't outshine her. maybe she needs opportunity to further her education or career... good luck
Re: Minimum Educational Qualification For Your Future Partner. by kennybeloved(m): 4:12pm On Dec 03, 2012
My minimun qualification is a girl who is an undergraduate because an undergraduate is a potential graduate.
Re: Minimum Educational Qualification For Your Future Partner. by ijigbamigb(m): 4:19pm On Dec 03, 2012
We both have our BSc, but won't stop until Ph.d oooo
Re: Minimum Educational Qualification For Your Future Partner. by emandman: 5:42pm On Dec 03, 2012
@sweet thanks,girl uv really contribute well,@ijigbami...one nid to bring an encyclopedia along wen kumng to greet ur family bdat.lol
Re: Minimum Educational Qualification For Your Future Partner. by Mynd44: 6:04pm On Dec 03, 2012
I don't have a minimum. I have met some people with Phds whose atitude is very poor. I have learnt to to judge according to education

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Little Curious / Ladies Which Type Of Guy Would You Like To Date / Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.