Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Younger Sister And Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Younger Sister And Boyfriend (1585 Views)

Girl Blasted For Posting Intimate Pictures Of Herself And Boyfriend Online / When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One / How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Younger Sister And Boyfriend by Tofenof(f): 8:18pm On Dec 03, 2012
Hey ladies,
Please answer sincerely,
How would u feel if u find out that ur boyfriend who is 2yrs younger calls your younger sister privately.
Truth is I don't know what they're doing cos she wouldn't tell and my boyfriend wouldn't tell either instead he's cool with us breaking up.

1 Like

Re: Younger Sister And Boyfriend by greedie1(f): 8:20pm On Dec 03, 2012
he wants to date ur sister..... give them ur blessing

but ur sis get mynd o!
Re: Younger Sister And Boyfriend by RudySmith(m): 9:02pm On Dec 03, 2012
What else can you do but to move on with your life?
Re: Younger Sister And Boyfriend by ihedioramma: 9:26pm On Dec 03, 2012
IS IT YOUR HUSBAND? LET ME TELL ALL OF YOU HERE THIS THING OF BOYFRIEND AND GIRL FRIEND IS NOT ALL ABOUT HAVEING SEX IF SOME ONE IS YOUR GOOD FRIEND WHY ARE YOU HAVEING (OR ASKING FOR) SEX WITH HIM OR HER WHY YOU HAVE NOT MARRY ? THE BEST FRIEND YOU CAN HAVE IS THE ONE THAT DONT ASK FOR SEX OR DONT WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH ANY BODY ONLY THE TIME HE OR SHE IS MARRYD, WITH ONLY HER HUSBAND OR WIEE .

1 Like

Re: Younger Sister And Boyfriend by greedie1(f): 9:28pm On Dec 03, 2012
ihedioramma: IS IT YOUR HUSBAND? LET ME TELL ALL OF YOU HERE THIS THING OF BOYFRIEND AND GIRL FRIEND IS NOT ALL ABOUT HAVEING SEX IF SOME ONE IS YOUR GOOD FRIEND WHY ARE YOU HAVEING (OR ASKING FOR) SEX WITH HIM OR HER WHY YOU HAVE NOT MARRY ? THE BEST FRIEND YOU CAN HAVE IS THE ONE THAT DONT ASK FOR SEX OR DONT WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH ANY BODY ONLY THE TIME HE OR SHE IS MARRYD, WITH ONLY HER HUSBAND OR WIEE .
gbammest
Re: Younger Sister And Boyfriend by RudySmith(m): 9:36pm On Dec 03, 2012
ihedioramma: IS IT YOUR HUSBAND? LET ME TELL ALL OF YOU HERE THIS THING OF BOYFRIEND AND GIRL FRIEND IS NOT ALL ABOUT HAVEING SEX IF SOME ONE IS YOUR GOOD FRIEND WHY ARE YOU HAVEING (OR ASKING FOR) SEX WITH HIM OR HER WHY YOU HAVE NOT MARRY ? THE BEST FRIEND YOU CAN HAVE IS THE ONE THAT DONT ASK FOR SEX OR DONT WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH ANY BODY ONLY THE TIME HE OR SHE IS MARRYD, WITH ONLY HER HUSBAND OR WIEE .

There is a HUGE difference between a friend and a BF/GF. If you think that all friends are potential BF/GF then you don't really understand what a friend is. Yes, it is best if your BF/GF (or future spouse) happens to be your best friend , but it is NOT a requirement in marriage.
One of the main differences between friends and BF/GF is the intimacy part, how could you expect friends to become spouse, and skipping the BF/GF part.
don't put the carriage before the horses. it is 1st FRIENDS, 2nd BF/GF and 3rd SPOUSE, not the way around.
Re: Younger Sister And Boyfriend by patholaw: 9:43pm On Dec 03, 2012
Tof-enof:
Hey ladies,
Please answer sincerely,
How would u feel if u find out that ur boyfriend who is 2yrs younger calls your younger sister privately.
Truth is I don't know what they're doing cos she wouldn't tell and my boyfriend wouldn't tell either instead he's cool with us breaking up.

sit both of dem and ask dem watz going on plain...
Re: Younger Sister And Boyfriend by ihedioramma: 9:58pm On Dec 03, 2012
I UNDERSTAND WHAT FRIEND IS ALL ABOUT . SO TELL ME WHY IS PEOPLE ASKING THERE FRD OR SP FOR SEX IS IT GOOD ?
Re: Younger Sister And Boyfriend by RudySmith(m): 11:33pm On Dec 03, 2012
^^ people have friends, and then they may or not ask that person to become their bf/gf. If they do then they become a couple and could have sex, if they wish to do so. If they remain friends then they shouldn't have sex.
Re: Younger Sister And Boyfriend by ihedioramma: 11:48pm On Dec 03, 2012
WHAT OF THE BOY OR GIRL THAT WILL TELL U I HAVE FIVE B/F OR G/F AND SHE OR HE IS HAVEING SEX WITH ALL OF THAM WHAT CAN YOU SAY ABOUT THAT ONE ? .
Re: Younger Sister And Boyfriend by RudySmith(m): 11:58pm On Dec 03, 2012
Then she/he has 5 BF/GF and that has nothing to do with friends. It is commonly known in 9ja as double/triple/quadruple dating.....but of course we have people who have friends with benefits but that is also different.
Re: Younger Sister And Boyfriend by antichelsea(m): 3:44am On Dec 04, 2012
Don't you think you're much more older than that pickaninny,and he found his match in your younger sis? SHAME TO THE THREE OF YOU ANYWAYZ!
Re: Younger Sister And Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:02am On Dec 04, 2012
He is only calling your sis he is not dating her.

Maybe he is been nice cuz she is your sis. Stop thinking too much.
Re: Younger Sister And Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:41am On Dec 04, 2012
Tof-enof:
Hey ladies,
Please answer sincerely,

shocked hmmnn . I would be very wary and proceed with caution.
Of course the 1st thing that comes to mind would be what we are all thinking but on the other hand
Is your birthday coming up soon? He might be planning a surprise with your sis OR
Are you of marriageable age? It could be a proposal in the works and he naturally needs your sister concerning your ring size ? undecided .You never know?
Watch and tread carefully smiley

(1) (Reply)

********************* / thanks NL / Guys And Ladies, Who Are You Missing Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.