Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? (24927 Views)

AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) / I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. / PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:03am On Dec 08, 2012
uchechuwku:

sent you the link...........
check your email
thanks Loads! have it on my computer now
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by Kolping: 2:02pm On Dec 08, 2012
uchechuwku and Βουκέφαλος: could you send me the link? I have a fast connection to download it. Thanks.
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by EkoIle1: 3:03pm On Dec 08, 2012
You people are actually falling all over each other with this yeye video? This is what you call mis-education of the feeble minds.
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 08, 2012
Kolping: uchechuwku and Βουκέφαλος: could you send me the link? I have a fast connection to download it. Thanks.
paste your email. Will send when i get home
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by AfroBlue(m): 5:51pm On Dec 08, 2012
Requesting the info for a relative and I want to view it again. thanks!

profgraham10@yahoo.com
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by DocMuni: 6:56pm On Dec 08, 2012
[quote]
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by DocMuni: 6:59pm On Dec 08, 2012
[quote]
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by Odutodaiwa: 12:37am On Dec 09, 2012
Hi guys. if there is any info of substance that Nigerians should know. Those of you that have downloaded this documentary should not hesitate to share with those of us that are curious about what has transpired in Nigeria without our knowledge.

Please guys send me this video @ donlekan@yahoo.com. Please I would like to know.

I just read the "review" of this film from a fellow African (Non Nigerian) and the reviewer's comment makes me even more curious. Please guys remember donlekan@yahoo.com
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 09, 2012
Sent to ya all
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by michaellek: 11:24am On Dec 09, 2012
Please Uchechuwku and Βουκέφαλος share the video as well with me.

Thanks.
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 09, 2012
michaellek: Please Uchechuwku and Βουκέφαλος share the video as well when me. my email is michaellekan@yahoo.com.

Thanks.

sent!
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by alstacs(m): 2:24pm On Dec 09, 2012
Βουκέφαλος:

sent!
alstacs@yahoo.com
A delightful beg oh.
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by Odutodaiwa: 2:57pm On Dec 09, 2012
Hey guys,

Thanks for sending the stuff to my email address. i have downloaded but I can't play it still. Infact I downloaded UMPlayer so i can play the video but all efforts to no avail. if anyone has been able to play this files. I would like to know what software you used.

Regards to all.
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by Odutodaiwa: 3:32pm On Dec 09, 2012
Hi Guys,

I went through a lot of wahala to get this file played after doenloading but in the spirit of a new Nigeria that we are all clamouring for i believe it is my responsibility to ensure no Nigerian suffers to get anything I have the capacity to make available.

After downloading this files to get it played I suggest you use the VLC player because that is the only thing that has worked so far for me.

Below is the link that gives further details on how to get FLV files played.

Happy viewing.

http://www.afterdawn.com/guides/archive/how_to_play_flv_files.cfm
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by kinematic(m): 4:57pm On Dec 09, 2012
Βουκέφαλος, can you please send the video to me at tomdtat@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by Noiseless2: 8:19pm On Dec 09, 2012
It's a shame some people choosed to rubbish this very educative documentary and the person behind it, perhaps the people were expecting to see the usual lies which nigeria government and it's dark angels dishes out to blind the innocent people?
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by Kolping: 2:26am On Dec 10, 2012
Uchechuwku and Βουκέφαλος - I'm yet to receive the link.
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by Bontee: 7:11am On Dec 10, 2012
ok
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 10, 2012
Hi @Freshdude, could you please send the file to my email address as well or any one that has it...Thank You - ganiowo2@yahoo.co.uk
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by tennyalad(m): 6:02pm On Dec 10, 2012
hi guys
I've been looking for this video for sometime, cos a friend of mine reviewing "politics of the belly" and focusing on Nigeria is pestering me for it. and behold some people on Nairaland have a copy.
Please please if anyone still have a copy can you send it to me to download.
Thanks a bundle
tennyalad@yahoo.com
One Naija smiley
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 10, 2012
Hi guys, still waiting ...would appreciate receiving the file too...Thanks - ganiowo2@yahoo.co.uk
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by Noiseless2: 7:38pm On Dec 10, 2012
Bro, please email me the video to vendwasa@gmail.com
uchechuwku: thanks, i'm downloading it right now.......
no be everybody fit download dis file ooooo
591.5MB!!!
wow
wld try and do smthing after downloading, like compressing it or smthing

5hrs remaining....

MTN, no f..uck up oooo
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by freshdude: 7:50pm On Dec 10, 2012
this video will be taken down by 20th of December. yall should check ur e-mails.!! please i dont want any spam mails with irritating business proposals.!! cool
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 10, 2012
freshdude: this video will be taken down by 20th of December. yall should check ur e-mails.!! please i dont want any spam mails with irritating business proposals.!! cool

Thanks Boss, but seems i can't spot d link in d email...a guidance please

Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by Pinkmiar: 10:09pm On Dec 10, 2012
Can Someone please email me a link to download this documentary?

My email is Pinkmiar@hotmail.com

Greatly appreciated.
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 10, 2012
the email i got didn't give any download link...ganiowo2@yahoo.co.uk
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 10, 2012
Thanks alot, on download already! merci
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by otokx(m): 10:31pm On Dec 10, 2012
my email is emptyfish@ymail.com, kindly send.
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 10, 2012
pls can someone send me the download link: kohl_ise@yahoo.com
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by coolstuff: 10:46pm On Dec 10, 2012
Someone please send me link or vid: recommendsite @ gmail . com
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by Bontee: 7:16am On Dec 11, 2012
okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Papers Reveal That The NIC Never Reinstated Sacked Rivers Chairmen / Bukola Sararki, Others Await Osinbajo To Sign 2017 Budget (Photos) / 2019: Yuguda Defects To APC In Bauchi With 5,000 Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.