Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? (24926 Views)

AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) / I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. / PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 12, 2012
sent to all!! wink
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 12, 2012
I got emails from several people asking for the vid too. always include ur emails in the messages so i can know where to send it to if u still want it
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by coolstuff: 4:37pm On Dec 12, 2012
Still hoping someone will send me the video.

"recommendsite@ gmail.com"

remove quotation mark and space from email add.

Thanks.
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by peckhamboi: 5:43pm On Dec 12, 2012
Please send to

Thanks
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by Noiseless2: 7:19pm On Dec 12, 2012
Thanks bro, but i really don't understand why the video has no volume, any idea?
Βουκέφαλος: I got emails from several people asking for the vid too. always include ur emails in the messages so i can know where to send it to if u still want it
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by idubaoloye: 9:06pm On Dec 12, 2012
Please send me the video

iduba@outlook.com
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by revolt(m): 10:15pm On Dec 12, 2012
Pls ill die for this video !! My email is dozienos@gmail.com!!! Ill die for a piece of it
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 13, 2012
sent to all again!!
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by nagoma(m): 4:08pm On Dec 13, 2012
Βουκέφαλος: sent to all again!!

PLEASE NO VEX SIR! send me t
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by Noiseless2: 8:39pm On Dec 13, 2012
Huu huu! Malam boko haram, i thought you should be watching the one you quickly posted in your effort to disturb/discourage people from watching this very one, now you want it email to you, only God knows what you will do with it. Agent of darkness shame on you.
nagoma:

PLEASE NO VEX SIR! send me the video

gizago12@gmail.com
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by Pharoh: 9:17pm On Dec 13, 2012
Thank you so much for the video and email. cool
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by peckhamboi: 9:35pm On Dec 13, 2012

I did not receive mine, my email is ahb0050@gmail.com
0050 are numbers.
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by nagoma(m): 9:37pm On Dec 13, 2012
Noiseless2: Huu huu! Malam boko haram, i thought you should be watching the one you quickly posted in your effort to disturb/discourage people from watching this very one, now you want it email to you, only God knows what you will do with it. Agent of darkness shame on you.

Noiseless, mannerless, spineless and ignorant. I want to see what nyamiri lies are in the film. That criminal race.
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by nagoma(m): 9:51pm On Dec 13, 2012
Noiseless2: Thanks bro, but i really don't understand why the video has no volume, any idea?

It's just like you. No volume. Self styled noiseless.
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 13, 2012
if hin no get volume. make una use VLC PLAYER
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 13, 2012
peckhamboi:

I did not receive mine, my email is ahb0050@gmail.com
0050 are numbers.

I SENT IT TO YOU
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by iskanci: 11:39pm On Dec 13, 2012
freshdude: this video will be taken down by 20th of December. yall should check ur e-mails.!! please i dont want any spam mails with irritating business proposals.!! cool

@freshdude or anyone one of you here who has the email abeg inbox me the link from weshare to fatman2d@yahoo.co.uk before the 20th hits and don't have it up again.

Cheers!
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by iskanci: 4:46am On Dec 14, 2012
Pharoh: Thank you so much for the video and email. cool

Please forward on to fatman2d@yahoo.co.uk
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by iskanci: 5:10am On Dec 14, 2012
Βουκέφαλος: sent to all!! wink

If you could please forward on to fatman2d@yahoo.co.uk that would be great! Thanks..
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by otokx(m): 6:41pm On Dec 14, 2012
Βουκέφαλος: I got emails from several people asking for the vid too. always include ur emails in the messages so i can know where to send it to if u still want it

kindly send video to otaroghene.otokunefor@gmail.com
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by iskanci: 2:47am On Dec 15, 2012
uchechuwku:

sent you the link...........
check your email

Uche abeg you fit forward the link email onto fatman2d@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks!
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by jayswagger: 12:44pm On Dec 15, 2012
Uche can you please forward the link email onto jayswagger@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 16, 2012
For some inexplicable reason, the video suddenly stops at the frame showing Shagari and Obasanjo riding in the vehicle
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by riket(f): 4:01am On Dec 17, 2012
send it to kalonge93@yahoo.com
iskanci:

Uche abeg you fit forward the link email onto fatman2d@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks!
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by creativeEngr: 6:52am On Dec 17, 2012
Save a curious soul. Pls kindly help me with a link to the video. My email is dearlekan@yahoo.com
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by shilling(f): 8:59am On Dec 17, 2012
I would appreciate a link so I can repost the vid on my website. Pearllemagazine(at)gmail(dot)com.
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by ochukoccna: 12:41pm On Dec 17, 2012
@ olumide or Βουκέφαλος , do send the link to adecba2001@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by soosoo: 6:10pm On Dec 17, 2012
please send me this video. Been searching for so long without success. My email is:
soye_02@yahoo.co.uk
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by Feraz(m): 7:15pm On Dec 17, 2012
shilling: I would appreciate a link so I can repost the vid on my website. Pearllemagazine(at)gmail(dot)com.
I don't think there are links to the video since they're being taken down by some people......
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by creativeEngr: 9:31pm On Dec 17, 2012
Still waiting for the video link. Anybody with it, pls send to dearlekan@yahoo.com... I am begging pls
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by iskanci: 11:10pm On Dec 17, 2012

Still waiting for a send to fatman2d@yahoo.co.uk

Anyone please?

Thanks!
Re: A Documentary On The Real Story Of Nigeria? by bobryant: 3:57am On Dec 18, 2012
Please send!!! bokoroji@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Suicide Bomber Kills Self, Destroys 13 Vehicles In Borno / Court Papers Reveal That The NIC Never Reinstated Sacked Rivers Chairmen / Bukola Sararki, Others Await Osinbajo To Sign 2017 Budget (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.